Underwear

Rosalie's POV 

And thats how things were, each night Harry had made it his duty to bring a girl back. I don't know if it was the same girl or a different girl every night, all I knew is that Harry definatly didn't want me there. He didn't even have to bring girls back, the attidude rolled off him when i was around, not that I even spoke to him but; when you feel bad vibes off someone you just know.

"What makes a good writer, what is needed?" My professor drawled me from my thoughts as I looked up, His bald head shiny and his tall stance intmidating and unfazing. Black slacks hung from his waist while a white shirt was tucked into his pants.

"Imagination." I looked to the right to see where the voice came from, Zayn. His jet black hair slicked up as always, not one piece out of place. A grey cardigan hung from his shoulders, matched with a white shirt. Basic blue jeans circled his skinny legs. I gulped, next to him was Harry. And somehow this made me want to sink further into my seat.

"Very well Mr. Malik, Imagination is needed. Definatly, without imagination how can a story be created? But can anyone tell me what would source an individuals desire to write? What would make them so inspired to just keep words penned on paper?"  His eyebrows raised towards everyone. 

"Fear." I whispered to myself, but the teacher must've heard as he raised his head towards me, brown eyes questioning me, I replied with shrinking further into my seat grabbing my pen. 

After a moment of silence the teacher walked to the board, in big letters 'FEAR' was written on the board and internally I smiled at myself as I looked up to listen to our professor once again. 

"You must write about something you fear the most, because class when you fear something, you remember every aspect of the fear. Which then you go into great depth of expressing your fear." He walked around while saying this, waving his whiteboard marker around while doing so. Some students started taking notes fully into what he was giving. 

Next his attention turned to me, as I looked at him standing tall, he questioned me. 

"Rosalie Sanders, Miss, what do you fear?" I gulped as I tried to make my self smaller, shrinking more into my seat. His eye-brows raised towards me as I kept my lips shut, a voice had answered for me. 

"Speaking, obviously." The voice sqeauked and the whole class erupted with laughter as my cheeks burned bright crimson, I felt my eyes feel heavy and I wanted to dissapear. I looked to where the voice belonged, it was bailey, her blond locks pinned up tightly. I just wish I wasn't so naive with believinhg her.

 I saw her in the hallways, always a tight piece of clothing hugged her body, she'd give me a smile. But it was a sad one, I didn't need any more sad smiles.  I remember she said to me, be careful who you trust in this school. It made me snort, I should've never given her my time. 

"Miss Whitelock." The teacher seemed to sneer as a warning, I looked at her to see her shrug her shoulders. Her tight shirt moving with the movement of her shoulders. Her eyes then turned to me with amusement, I shrank even further into my seat. 

The teacher gave Bailey another stern look before direction his attention back at me, which made me nervous. "Miss Sanders, please if you will." He pointed towards me and I huffed knowing I wouldn't get out of this. Then an idea popped into my head and I smirked internally before replying. 

"pantophobia." People looked at me confused while in my head I was laughing, the teacher smiled and nodded his head before asking someone else. I heard a snort and looked over to see Harry's eyes set on me, my cheeks bright red knowing he knows what the words mean. 

"Mr. Styles, why don't you enlighten us on one of your fears?" The teacher questioned folding his arms over his chest awaiting Harry's reply. Harry smiled, clearing his through as I watched the dimple on his face dissapear. He ran a hand through his curls before directing his eyes at me before replying.