YANDERE Shoto X Child Sister...

Par deenyWritez

[ PLATONIC LOVE ] Both of them want to save you and your quirk from Endeavour. Both of them love you. "I can... Plus

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Interview with Shoto & Dabi (Special Chapter)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
The Love Letter (Special Chapter) Part 1
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Handcuffed (Special Chapter)
Chapter 27
Yandere (c/n) (Special Chapter)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
(c/n)'s Interview (Special Chapter)
Chapter 31
Yandere Hawks (Special Chapter)
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
My Magic 'Friend' (Special Chapter) Part 1
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Help-
Older Reader?! (Special Chapter) Part 1
Chapter 36

Chapter 1

69.8K 1.8K 1.5K
Par deenyWritez

(y/n)= your name
Age: 6 years

(EDIT : Shoto and Dabi/Touya love the reader platonically. There is NO incest nor pedophilia in this book.)

(EDIT, 15 May 2021: Is this your first time reading this book or not? Comment what day and time it is as you're reading this. Thanks for reading, by the way!)

"Ssshh, I'm here now..." Shoto shushed you and was hugging you. You sniffed and cried in his chest. Enji, your father, was training you of course too hard.

"Daddy said I'm a failure..." You said and sobbed. "Don't call him 'daddy'. You're not a failure. You are perfect and strong. I love you very much, Fuyumi loves you too, Natsuo too, mom too." Shoto said. "And Touya?" You asked. Shoto tensed a little up, but then smiled at you.

"Yes, Touya loves you too." He replied. "When is Touya coming back?" You asked. You fiddled with your fingers. "I never saw him...And da-...he threw his pictures away...so I haven't seen Touya, but I wanna meet him." You said and looked at Shoto with a determined look.

"Okay, you'll meet him." Shoto said to make you stop talking about Touya. Shoto doesn't hate Touya, but he has mixed feelings about the fact that Touya left.

"Really?!" You asked happily. Shoto nodded and wiped your tears away. "When?!" You asked. "I don't know, but you will." Shoto said.

Shoto was lying...to silence you, but he doesn't know that he's right.

"Sho?" You asked. Shoto hummed in response, letting you know he's listening. "Can we visit mommy?" You asked. "Okay, an other time." Shoto responded. "Sho?" You called again. "Yes?" He responded. "Can we search for Touya?" You asked. "Oh...No, we won't be able to find him." Shoto replied.

"The world isn't that big, right?" You asked and pouted. Shoto smiled a little at you. "It is..."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

524K 22.5K 60
What if Enji Todoroki had a daughter as his eldest child, with the replica of his quirk but even stronger? Where she will change the route of BNHA t...
18.2K 735 27
❛𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪...❜ date; april 26 2021 ╰►'𝓹𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 ↳꒰𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥...
726K 20.2K 69
(Y/n) Togata, a now third year, has figured out that that her teasing and joking has been confused for flirting towards her teacher, Shota Aizawa. Sh...
84.1K 2K 44
A love story between (y/n) and Dabi. (Y/n) was born into a happy family along with her sibling, an older brother who's called Hiroshi. They are alway...