Unexpected love | A VSOO FF |...

By kpopieeee-

Vsoo *under editing* "I guess I'll just have to do it. I'll have to go on a date with him. Kim Taehyung, the... More

Spoilers
Characters
Chapter 1
Taehyung's P.O.V
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Author's Note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11??
Chapter 11( Part-2)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Choose
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 8

382 25 5
By kpopieeee-

Third person's POV

All Jisoo wanted was for the moment to stay. For her happiness to last for a little while. She only wanted a little, a small, a moment to appreciate her friends. Was it just too much to ask?

She was lost in the hug. All she wanted was to be stuck like that. It had been so long since they were all smiling and laughing when they were hugging.

*Beep* *Beep*

They broke the hug and each one of them fished out their phones from either the pocket of the enormous pile of clothes in the room.

All of them opened their phone to be greeted by the worst possible message in the world. All of the bliss died away. The atmosphere went from happy to dull and annoyed.

What was the message you ask? (Even if you don't I am still gonna tell ya ;P)

15:32----------------------------Notification----------------------5/10/2020

You have a mail from Connais les frères High School (view)

Connais les frères High School

Greetings dear students,

As the mid-terms are approaching, we would like to inform you that the topic for your Written Report assignment has been mailed to the each of you. The rules for the project are stated below

-Written report should be written only on the topic given to you.

-Use only the reference books listed. Using anything else is not advised as the information may be unauthentic.

-The report can be either typed or handwritten. If you decide to type it, then use 'Time New Roman' as the font and '14' as the maximum font size.

-The report should me a minimum of 12 pages and a maximum of 25 pages

-There can be a maximum of 1 page worth of pictures in the entire report.

-The report should contain a 1 page summary of the entire report. (*Note this is not counted as the content). Not doing so will result in minus marks.

-Written report should contain a detailed bibliography. Not doing so will result in minus marks.

-The Written Report should be submitted by 20th of November 2020

Non compliance with the above rules will result in subsequent consequences. The topics will be forwarded to you individually. If you do not receive your topic for you Report then please contact us at the earliest as this Written Report is 25% of your entire grade.

We expect cooperation from all the students.

Yours sincerely

Kang Sung-hoon

Principle

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ughh" , All of them collectively groaned.
"So much for the special moment" Jisoo silently grunted.
"I don't think I will be able to meet Taehyung today" Jisoo said, shrugging. Though she was shrugging she was quite happy to be able to dodge a possibly very awkward encounter.

"Bummer" Lisa responded, pouting. She crossed he arms and plopped down. She too was hiding her emotions here.

Jennie and Chaeng just looked at each other. They spent such a long time rummaging through the eldest's clothes just to find out she may not go.

"Anyways let's just check our topics. I mean we only have 15 days to complete this!" Lisa said to distract them.

All of them checked their mails for their topics. The topics were given as follow

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jisoo : Ancient and mythical history of Korea

-Jennie : Influential dynasties that reigned in Korea

-Chaeyoung : Different dynasties and their influence on the local Mythological tales.

-Lisa : Culture and evolution. How did both progress?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What the heck? What kind of topics are these?" Jisoo said making a weird face.

"I dunno.. These seem weird too. All of them are historical, but why? I mean we never had history as the topic before." Jennie thoughtfully said.

"Hmmmm......" Chaeng hummed thoughtfully. " I see a pattern." Chaeng stated.

"What pattern?" All of them asked

"See, all of the topics given cannot be looked up on the internet without there being a lot of difficulty. We can only accurately answer them if we refer to the reference given to us. If we don't refer to them and copy it off some website we will be easily caught." Chaeng stated her analysis.

All of them looked at Chaeng dumbfounded, wondering when the heck did she get so smart.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Nothing. Its just that you cracked the pattern. As in YOU cracked the pattern. It's kind of a first you know." Lisa said, laughing.

"What so I can't even be smart now? Oh lord how the times have changed!" Chaeng dramatically said, throwing her arms.

Jisoo nudged Jennie lightly. " I can't help but notice a pattern too." Jisoo whispered in Jennie's ear, with a smirk. Jennie looked at Chaeng and then back at the eldest. "Yeah me too."

"Ok now that we have finally cracked the mystery, let's just start. We need to first find these books." Jisoo said getting up.

She moved towards the computer screen and checked the name of the reference book assigned to her. History of Korea : How was it back in Ancient Korea? and Mythical Tales : The world of Mythical and Mythological Korea. (These books titles are made up. I don't think anything like this exists. :P)

"I have never seen these books anywhere. My dad has a bunch of books on the topic but I NEVER saw these." Chaeyoung said with an exasperated sigh.

Lisa looked at the books given to her. Luckily she knew exactly where to find them. She smiled at her screen and turned it off and hopped next to Jisoo.

"What happened babe?" Lisa asked holding Jisoo's hand.

"Hm...." Jisoo just hummed.

"OH WAIT !!!" Jisoo suddenly screamed and jumped from her seat, surprising the others.

"I just realized where I had seen these books!!" Jisoo happily exclaimed, jumping up and down.

"Where?"

"At the same library I went to meet Taehyung!" Jisoo stated happily.

"Oooooh...." The girls teased her.

"..But.." Jisoo's face fell. "I dunno if they are really there or not... What if they got checked out?"

"Don't worry from what Jungkook told me, Taehyung practically lives in that library. He can probably help you out." Chaeng assured a very worried Jisoo.

"Wait.." Jennie started. "Does this mean all of our hard work of finding an outfit didn't go to waste?!?"

"OMG! YESS!" Chaennie squealed happily. Jisoo laughed at her dorky friends.

"Well if its that library you are going to, allow my to drop you m'lady." Lisa dramatically bowed and acted as if she was Jisoo's butler, causing Jisoo to wonder "I am always surrounded by dorks, aren't I."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : hi!! Even though this is kind of a stupid chapter I hope you enjoyed reading it :) I know the work load for the project seems unreal but trust me when I say THATS WHAT I HAD TO DO FOR MY PROJECT TOO!! LIKE WTH??!! Anyways stay safe and happy. Also I know reading shouldn't be exhausting but be careful there is always hints in my writing ;) they aren't big though.

Even though there are very few of you who reads this,

I STILL LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU~~~

Even if you are a ghost ;P

Nyeongan!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.3K 4.7K 27
(Completed) Meeting him was his fate, becoming his friend was his choice, but falling in love with him was beyond his control. Can two strangers fall...
104K 4.8K 43
~Simple yet complicated is the relationship between two powerful personalities which are totally the opposite of each other, on one hand is the hand...
24.5K 1.8K 26
Kim Jisoo was devastated when she found her boyfriend of a year cheating on her. She was angry and hurt that she swore she would never forgive him. S...
357K 20.9K 96
โDon't bite your lips. It turns me onโž. He whispered in a husky voice. In which, Jimin is a short, chubby, clumsy boy who has a crush on Jungkook. An...