My Mate's Babies.

By WildChilddd

Sophia hasn't had the best life so far. In fact, that would be an understatement. However, it seems like rain... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six.
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Chapter Twenty-Eight. (Part 1)
Chapter Twenty-Eight. (Part 2)
Epilogue
Epilogue (Extra)

Chapter Sixteen.

447K 9.3K 2.7K
By WildChilddd

Chapter 16.

I didn't know if I wanted to go back home yet. It had been a few weeks since the concert and since I'd met them again.

I knew that Ryan was desperately trying to get me to forgive him, and every time, I'd be so close to calling him again and telling him that I forgave him when I'd have another flash-black again of what he'd done to me along with the rest of the pack.

He sent me different flowers every single day with a personal message, telling me to come home. And everyday, I'd just ignore it.

Chase had been trying to make some amends as well. So far, he'd sent me two letters telling me how much he'd regret everything and how much he needed me.

The first one was just an ordinary letter saying that he was very sorry, and with it he sent a really expensive necklace. It was beautiful with a sapphire shaped-heart with a silver frame around it, which was encrusted with diamonds. The words, 'Sophia, Forever and Always' was engraved at the back. I hadn't worn it yet, but I have kept in the same royal blue box with a white bow tied around it that he sent.

The second one was a poem. It really was a heart-warming poem, and it made me nearly tear up. It read:

I was thinking of you,
How I missed your sweet kiss,
And how I loved your precious smile.

I was just thinking of you and your beautiful eyes
Just looking into mine,
They’ll tell no lies.

I was thinking of you when I felt my heart ache
I wish I had your love,
A love that will never break.

I was thinking of you holding on to me
The way I felt,
The way it could be.

I was thinking of you to tell you I’d try
To give you pure love,
Till the day that I die.

I was thinking of you letting me care of you,
Just to let you know,
I’ll always be there whether you love me or not,
I love you Sophia.

Forever and Always.

I sighed and made myself a cup of coffee. It was still around 9 o'clock in the morning, but Alex, Charis, Kaden and I were planning to go on a picnic. I hadn't been spending as much time as I wanted with my babies, so I was planning on taking them out. Since I couldn't exactly walk down the street to the local park, thanks to the paparazzi, I was taking them to Alex's house, which had a huge garden- big enough to be a park.

Alex didn't live that far away from us, only about thirty minutes drive, but to be honest, neither of us were ever at home. We both travelled a lot, because of our jobs, and we hardly ever got days when we could just chill out with our friends and family.

Since I became famous, I moved to New York, as it was easier for my job, but this also meant that I couldn't meet up with Danny, Christy, Claire or Emma a lot, because they lived all the way in California. I missed them, and I would meet up with them sometimes, but not as much as I would've liked.

I lived near the beach, so I had the perfect view of it from my massive glass window in my living room. I had a small, two-story house for me and the twins, but it was perfect. We had five bedroom, which was more than enough, one indoor and one outdoor swimming pool, a huge living room and dinning room, a kitchen and a game room- for when Danny and Alex were around.

It was too much, but Alex persisted that it would be perfect for when the children are all grown up. And Alex's stubbornness wins against mine every time.

Alex helped me with my home, painting it and decorating, buying furniture and he's been there all along for me and the babies.

Once I finished my coffee, I washed my mug and woke the twins up. Charis was now better and it turned out that she got food-poisoning and she had an allergic reaction to almonds, which she had in a Danish pastry. She fully recovered, thank goodness for that and she's now even louder and more cheerful, if that's even possible.

When I entered their bedroom, I noticed that Kaden was no longer in his bed, but in his sister's, with his arm wrapped protectively around her. This would happen every single day, and since Charis had gotten sick, Kaden has been very over-protective of her. I knew he would be an amazing brother.

I gently shook them both while they lightly snored. They were too adorable. Charis had my light brown hair, but with natural blond highlights and Chase's bright blue eyes and tanned skin from me. Whereas Kaden had tanned skin as well, with dark brown hair and my blue-greyish eyes however, he looked like a mini Chase.

When they finally did wake up, they wrapped their tiny arms around me in a hug and smiled brightly. Charis and Kaden had very similar personalities: they were both loud and out-going, but they both look completely different. Kaden, even at such a young age, had sharp, very well defined features with a small dimple on his right cheek, while Charis had softer facial features and had inherited her both dimples from me.

"Mommy!" they both squealed.

"G'Morning guys, you have to hurry and get dressed, we're going to uncle Alex's," I said grinning.

"Really?" they both cried together.

"Yes really. Now you need to get ready, okay?"

They both nodded eagerly, excited to spend their day with their uncle. They both loved Alex, and missed him terribly when he went away for a world-tour with a new band they had signed. Alex was good with the twins, and spoiling them terribly all the time.

They both made their way to the bathroom, when suddenly, Charis stopped halfway. She turned around to face me, with tears in her eyes and ran to me. I quickly picked her up and sat her on my lap, and gently rubbed her small back.

"What's wrong 'Rissy?" I asked.

"Is our daddy going to be there? Eva says she's going on her holiday with her momma and her bwother and her daddy and she said she's going to the beach and her daddy's going to buy her ice-cweam," she explained, with tears glistening in her eyes.

I kissed the top of her head. "Do you want a daddy?" I asked.

She nodded her head eagerly and to be honest, I felt like the shittiest mother out there. I'd always known that they wanted to see their father, but I was scared that he'd reject them and push them away. If Chase wanted to be their father, I would eventually let him, because when the twins were older, I didn't want them to hate me for never telling them who their father was. My twins mean the world to me and without them, I wouldn't be able to live.

"Okay, maybe you can meet your daddy later on . . .sometime," I said with a small smile and tears in my eyes.

"Really?" she cried once again, her eyes wide in surprise. A massive grin appeared on her face as she waited for my answer.

"Yes really, now get your big bottom up and brush your teeth, we have to go to uncle Alex's. Hurry, we don't want to leave you at home, now do we?" I playfully flicked her cute button nose. She shook her head vigorously before jumping off my lap and running into the bathroom.

I chuckled at her and watched her brushing her teeth by the sink with her brother doing the same on her left.

When they both finished, I filled the bath up with warm water and squirted some bath foam into it. Both of them quickly undressed themselves before jumping into the bath with their ducks. After an hour of what was supposed to be a quick bath, they both reluctantly got out of the water with fingers like prunes.

I decided for all of us to wear matching clothes today, so I got out a light blue denim jeans and a white t-shirt with his white vans for Kaden and a cute white summer dress and her white vans for Charis. After I massaged them both with baby cream, I left them both to get dressed. They both loved dressing themselves up, but being the clingy mom that I am, I don't want them to grow up already, so I always did everything for them!

I fixed them both some brunch, which consisted of some pancakes- as it is their favourite- and some warm milk. I turned on the T.V and put on Mickey Mouse and took a quick bath myself before dressing up in a short white summer dress, with a blue bow around the waist and my white vans. I fixed my hair and make-up quickly before rushing out my bedroom to check on the twins. They were both concentrating on T.V so hard that they didn't even notice when I came into the room.

I don't remember Mickey Mouse being so interesting. They were both sitting on the edge of the sofa, eyes trained on the T.V. I walked to the T.V and was shocked to see that they were both watching a horror movie!

Ever since they turned three years old, they've learnt how to turn on and off the T.V, change the channels and obviously put in DVDs in the video player! They were practically pros at technology, but then again, they were way smarter than normal human and normal pups since they had Alpha's blood and Beta's blood in them.

 I grabbed the remote and switched the T.V off. I can't believe they were both watching 'The Haunting of Molly Hartley'. They were too smart for their own good!

"Momma!" they both groaned, finally noticing me in the room.

"I said no horror movie last time, didn't I? You guys are way too young to be watching scary movies like that!"

"But momma!" they both said.

"That's enough now! We have to go to Uncle Alex's remember?"

"Let's go!" they both chirped happily. And with that, they both ran off into their bedroom to grab their bag packs and toys.

I quickly grabbed some juice bottles for them and some sandwiches and biscuits for our mini picnic. I picked up my car keys, sunglasses and my house keys after smothering them with sunscreen whiel they groaned. Well, not literally smother them.

After I picked up both the twins, I carried them to my new white BMW M6. After buckling them in the car, I set off on the drive to Alex's.

After about twenty-five minutes of driving, I finally reached Alex's house, or shall I say mansion, which was practically on the beach. His guard let me in after I waved to him. After parking my car, I slipped out the car with the twins- who were literally bouncing up and down with joy.

I knocked the door, and no longer than thirty seconds later, Alex opened the door wearing a pair of white and blue plaid shorts and a plain white V-neck. His long-ish hair was messy as usual, but a sexy-kind-of messy! But he looked hot!

"Hey Phia, hey Charis and hey little man!" he greeted Charis and I with a kiss on the cheek and Kaden with a bro hug.

The kids ran into his home and out in his back garden. They'd been here enough times to know where everything was anyways. Both Alex and I chuckled at their small figures, which was quickly disappearing out of sight.

"You look pretty PhiPhie," he smirked, looking at me from top to bottom.

"You don't look so bad yourself . . .Lexy!" I winked and walked away with the kids' bags and my small handbag.

"Oh ha ha ha, you're so funny," he said rolling his eyes, but I could see the faint smile which played his lips.

"Why, thank you," I grinned innocently at him.

He snorted but said nothing as he followed me into the massive back garden, which also had a swimming pool with a mini waterfall.

As I stepped into the back garden, I noticed he had set out swings, two mini cars, a see-saw, a trampoline and a bouncy castle.

"Wow, I am impressed Lexy!" I grinned.

"Well, I am a man of many talents," he smirked back.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night," I muttered.

"Well . . ." he started with a mischievous gleam in his chocolate eyes.

"Oh shut up!" I said, smacking his lightly on his chest.

He chuckled and shook his head.

"No, but seriously, you shouldn't have done that," I said. "But thanks anyways."

"Hey no problem, besides they are my favourite children in the world," he said, looking at giggling Charis and Kaden jumping on the bouncy castle with a small smile on his face.

"Alex, these are the only children you associate with in the world!" I said with a chuckle. It was true, he didn't like kids very much, but he adored the twins. He always said that he hated babies, because according to him all they did all day long was and I quote, 'crying, shitting and then eating food that looked like shit'. But I don't think he'd truly understand what it was like to be a father until he actually was in that position himself.

Alex hadn't found him mate yet, even though he was about twenty-three years old already. It was quite uncommon, especially for an Alpha, but I think this was why he was always travelling the world with other artists, because he was eager to meet his mate.

"Yeah, well, you know how whiny kids get," he grimaced.

I shook my head at him. "Only you Alex, only you."

We continued talking for a bit and eating the food that I made and the food that Mary, Alex's housekeeper made. She was a lovely woman, a werewolf like us but she was about 40 years old, with wise advice.

We were talking about work until he asked me a question that completely caught me off guard, "So, are you going back to Arizona?"

"I dunno," I answered honestly, "I don't wanna see the rest of the pack."

Alex sighed and pulled me to his side. Currently we were sitting on the grass, watching over the twins as they jumped on the trampoline, doing a somersault every now and then. They were both laughing so much and having so much fun.

"Sophie, listen, do you know what the last words were to my mom? They were 'I hate you' and she died that same night. I never got to tell her how much I loved her, and that was the biggest regret of my life- not being there when she was breathing the last minutes of her life," he said with unshed tears in his eyes.

I had never seen him so serious and it scared the hell out of me to be honest. He was always the goofy Alex, messing around and saying stupid and perverted jokes, and always making me smile, even when I was at the lowest point of my life.

"Trust me Sophie, if you don't go see her now, you'll have to carry the guilt and regret around your whole life," he whispered so quietly that I just about heard him. A tear slipped his eyes, and he furiously wiped it away.

I hugged him tightly while he breathed in my scent. I held onto him for a while until Charis came up running to me to see what was wrong.

I pulled away from him and said with confidence, "I guess I'm going back then."

***

Ciao amici!

Sorry about the delay and mistakes. I made it slightly longer and it was a filler chapter, but I can't wait until she goes back, which will definitely be next chapter. And it looks like Ryan and Chase are trying to make it up to Sophie, huh?

The filler chapter was just me trying to make the book longer, because I don't want to make a really short story, so I thought, I might as well add some random chapters to show what her life is like now compared to how it used to be. And I don't think we had seen enough of Alex, don't ya think?

Anyways thank you sooo much for all the votes and comments and fans. I really do appreciate it a LOT!

I'll probably update before next Sunday because I have plans to go see Breaking Dawn with my bestie! Exciting! I'll practically counting the days! LOL :D

►►►► Alex's picture (fit, isn't he?)

Anyways,
Arrivederci!

WildChilddd

P.S. I chose Italian this week, because I think it's a beautiful language and I would love to learn it someday!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

912 12 27
This is about a female girl Olivia, Liv for short, that is daughter of the alpha. she is the youngest of her kind to become an alpha. she hates when...
1.6M 40.6K 32
Highest Ranking: #1 in triplets Meeting your mate, or as the case may be, mates at a party drunk is not the best way to get to know each other. Them...
32.3K 1.8K 32
An Alpha female finds her inner Alpha and grows in power. Will she find her mate? Is he her true mate? What are the Rouges planning? Will her over pr...
624K 16K 28
After her pack was killed by Rogues, Laura becomes a part of the Blue Moon Pack when the Alpha takes her in. When her Guardian Bond to the Alpha's da...