unbreakable - creek fanfic

By stinky-cheese

{COMPLETED} when tweek lived in south park, he was bullied non stop by craig tucker. finally, the tweak's mov... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty - Two
Chapter Twenty - Three
Chapter Twenty - Four
Chapter Twenty - Five
Chapter Twenty - Six
Chapter Twenty - Seven
Chapter Twenty - Eight
Chapter Twenty - Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty - One
Chapter Thirty - Three
Chapter Thirty - Four
Chapter Thirty - Five
AUTHOR'S NOTE!

Chapter Thirty - Two

1.8K 37 49
By stinky-cheese

Craig's POV;

the rest of the day went by pretty fast. tweek and i hung out at tweek bros.

i checked my phone, it was already 4:37

"oh shit, babe. i have to go to the school to practice for a little bit, the game starts at 6. i'll see you there, right?" i smirked, he smiled back at me "y-you know it!" he gave me a thumbs up. i kissed him on the cheek and went on my way to the school.

basically, we just did some warm up / practice shit before the game. to be honest, the south park cows don't have a great history with always winning games. honestly, our team isn't the best. we have good players, but we don't know how to compromise and make a plan.

before i knew it, i made it to the field. "tucker!fancy to see you!" i looked over to my left, "oh. mcwhoredick. what a suprise." i rolled my eyes. "how's your relationship going, tucker?" he asked slyly. "great, actually." i retorted. "huh? really. i heard your little boyfriend cheated on you." i raised my eyebrows.

tweek cheated on me?

i gave him a look, "you're full of shit, kenny." i retorted. he shook his head, "it was with clyde. maybe a week or two ago?" relief went over my body, knowing that's when he broke up with me. though, i wasn't aware he ever cheated on me. "oh, that. i'm well aware of that. it was just a relationship issue."

kenny laughed, "i saw the video where you begged tweek to stay with you. 'tweek you're my world. please dont leave me!'" he smirked. fucking clyde, i shouldnt have helped taken him to the hospital. "it's none of your business, mccormick!" i yelled. "i will beat the shit out of you, and you'll end up just like clyde." i whispered to him.

"alright boys! enough screwing around. go to the locker room and get your clothes on!" the coach yelled. we all went to the locker room.

Tweek's POV;

it was 5:00, i closed the shop down for the day and i was cleaning the coffee shop til it was time for me to go. i was sweeping and then i heard a knock at the door. "sorry we're clos–" i looked up, pete!? why the fuck is he here?

i opened the door, "hey, sorry pete. we're closing early today. since it's one of the biggest football games for this year, p-plus i don't wanna deal w-with people." i chuckled. he laughed slightly, "im not here for coffee, i'm here to talk with you." i was quite puzzled but i let him in.

he took a seat, "i wanted to apologize for ditching you on the date we had. that was so conformist of me." he said. i smiled at him, "dont even worry about it p-pete! it's i-in the past!" i exclaimed. he stood up, "well, i came here to ask you on another date. i think you're like really interesting and we should just.." he stops and grabs my hands, he was kinda hesitant to say his next words. "..just, hang out sometime. get coffee." i slightly smiled.

i blushed lightly but pulled my hands away, "pete im very fl- GAH - flattered by u-uh.. this" i motioned with my hands, "b-but–" he cut me off, "i-.. im sorry to cut you off but i just.. need to, well.." he stopped what he was saying and lightly pressed his lips against mine and i immediately pushed away. "P-PETE!? OH GOD! D-DUDE I HAVE A BOYFRIEND! oH GOOOODDDDD CRAIG I-IS GONNA KILL ME!" i shouted out of fear. i can't lose craig again.

fear went over his face, "oh tweek.. i had.." he didn't know what to say. "i should go." he said and then exited the coffee shop.

what. the. fuck.

oh god, what am i supposed to tell craig?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 358 28
The Tweaks had to move again and Tweek just hoped this was finally gonna be home. This is a journey through Tweek's school year, while Craig just did...
11.8K 296 9
Tweeks parents decided to up and move from Denver to small town South Park. He quickly makes friends and finds South Park might be better for.him tha...
92.9K 2.2K 39
tweek and craig are now in high school! their relationship seems to be quite comfortable between the two. until one day, a boy from North Park spots...
4.6K 178 23
[heartbreak] Heartbreak is very great sadness and emotional suffering, especially after the end of a love affair or close relationship. After ending...