Journey Of The Bonded (Being...

By DarkenedLight01

Ash Ketcham a pokemon trainer who ia about to go on his frist journey through the Kalos region aiming to win... More

0
1
I
II
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVII: Part II
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
Quick update notice
XXIV
Time for a vote
Rewrite Incoming

III

1.8K 30 5
By DarkenedLight01

"Normal talking"
'Telepathy'
"Pokemon speach"(only Ash can understand)
"Legendary speech"
'aura'

As Ash Froakie and Lucario make there way to where the Professor and Serena went he over herd them talking.

"The presses should take about 5 minuets to determin what mega stone it is while we wait would you like to tell me how you got the stone", said Professor Sycamore.

"Sure, it happened about 1 mouth ago",said Serena

--Flashback-- Serena POV

"Serena veux marcher à travers deux (want to walk through town)",said a women from down stairs.

"bien sûr maman(sure Mom", I said to her.

We start walking through town looking at stores as we walk.

"Hey mom why do you use kalosian at home or when talk to friends", I ask.

"Serena its our native language and you should know how to speak it even if you only need it a few times its still good to know and if I don't force you to use it you will forget it", Mom replied.

"I guess so but its starting to get annoying", I say.

We continue to walk in the city. We walk through the park and saw some people training pokemon others playing with them. We saw someone drop there icecream while trying to catch there pokeballs they dropped. My Mom get some clothes while I'm looking at a dress with a Red and pink skirt with a white top and a pinkish whitish hat

(Like this)

"You like that dress",Mom asked.

"Yes its so pretty and I would look great in it", I say.

"Try it on Serena see if you like it", Mom said.

I then rush to the changing room and change into the dress.

"Soo how do I look", I say as twirled to show Mom the dress.

"It looks great dear but try this on" she said as she goes to grab a dress.

"Mom can I get this dress", I ask.

"If you don't ask for anything else this trip you can", she replied.

"Yess thanks Mom your the best ", I yell in excitement. We go to the checkout counter Mom gets what she wanted and as we step up.

'DING'

"You are our 10,000,000th customer please take this marble set as a reward", said the store clerk.

"Thanks" I say as I grab the box.

We pay for the clothes we picked out and start making our way back to our hotel. I then decide to look at the marbles. I opened  the box and look at the marbles they looked nice but I tripped and dropped the case of marbles and the all went down a Strom drain.

"Damn it", I shouted.

"Serena language", Mom said.

"Sorry dropped the marbles and they went down the storm drain", I say.

"Oh well throw away the box then", she said.

I nod and go to pick up the box but as I pick it up It still feels like somethings in it.

"Mom it feels like somethings in it still", I say to her.

"Then take it home and open it", she said.

I ignore her and opened up the box and in side was a white stone with light pink and light green swiggle inside of it.

"Mom what's this", I ask.

"That looks like a mega stone but you have to take it to Professor Sycamore to make sure", she said.

"Thats the first place I will go when I get back then", I said.

--Present Time--No Once POV

Ash then walked in the room and Serena and Professor Sycamore look at him.

"Hey Professor Sycamore I think i mite have a mega stone but I'm not sure could you cheek it",Ash asked.

"Sure I can just as Serena's finished testing. " , He replied.

[Ding]

"Serena it looks like you have found a Gardevoirite for a Gardivoir", said Professor Sycamore.

"Well I don't have any pokemon so Should I even keep this", Serena asked.

"I think you should keep it you never one you could get a Gardivoir on day", Ash said.

"I agree with Ash, but would you like to get a pokemon since you don't have one", Professor Sycamore asked.

"Well you see", Serena started softly  .

"I think you should there nothing like getting your first pokemon", I say as I remember getting to keep Froakie after asked Mom and Dad 5 time every 2 seconds.

"Well my Mom doesn't allow me to have pokemon", Serena said sadly.

"What ,why", Ash asked.

"She would never tell me why", Serena said.

"That must suck I couldn't imagine a life with my 2 buddy's here", Ash says.

Ash looks toward Serena amd sees her deep in thought now.
"Serena", Ash says
"Serena", Ash repeat a little louder
"Earth to Serena", Ash says loader as he waved his hand in front of Serena's face.

"Oh sorry just thinking on what I should do", Serena said in a undecided tone."And think I will get a pokemon anyways", Serena said confidently but quiet.

"Marvelous Ill go get the starters", Professor Sycamore said as he walked out the room.

"This place looks as Boring as ever", Froakie said while watching Professor Sycamore leave.

'You really don't like anything but battling or training do you' , Lucario said.

"Yea Froakie you want to battle or train", Ash said.

" well I want to be strong and be able to protect thoughs I care ablout", Froakie said.

(Wait if he understands pokemon he must be the boy I meet in the wood) Serena thought "
,Ash can you understand Froakie" Serena then asked.

No one must know that I can understand pokemon maybe I can cover up this up with Luacrio's Aura , Ash thought.

"No I can't, Lucario uses his aura to talk to us so I can hear him, did you not hear him, I say as I look toward Lucario.

"No I didn't hear him but I'm not sure what you say is true, Serena said while riseing a eyebrow.

'He is telling the truth Lady Serena', Lucario said.

"Wooo this is cool how come I couldn't hear you earlier, and just Serena is fine", Serena said with a sad yet shocked expression.

"Good luck with that", I say with a chuckle not noticing the sadness in Serena's voice .

Lucario gives me a look saying really and Serena on of confusion.

"What do you mean good luck Ash", Serena ask.

Well I told Lucario to stop calling master Ash for years and he haven't done it yet.

'Master its not our fault Lucario's and Gadivoir's are vary respectful pokemon to our trainer or Master what ever you call them, its in our blood', Lucario said.

"Yea I know but I don't see you as trainer and pokemon I see you guys as a family", I replied.

'I've been told master every time we talk about this', Lucario said while rolling his eyes.

Serena giggles while watching the to of them debate of the topic. She started to think that maybe Ash just forgot or he wasn't the boy who saved her.

The doors to the next room open and Professor sycamore walks in with two other people in lab coats his assistants I'm assuming. Professor Sycamore is pushing a cart with 8 pokeballs on it 5 in a case and the other 3 separated, a plug for what looks like a phone and a ID card I also assume is the trainer license. 

"Ok Serena you I have 3 pokemon you could choose from, the first being Chespin a grass type, Fennekin a fire type ,and Froakie a water type", Professor Sycamore said.

Serena then looks at all the starters and then looks at me. "Did you pick Froakie or Lucario as your starter", she asked.

"No I didn't pick but I found Froakie first.", Ash replied

"Can I look at them Professor", Serena said.

"Maybe their still here", Froakie think to its self.

"Froakie were you suppose to be a starter", Lucario said.

"Yes and no but I'm not saying any more then that",Froakie say as he doesn't want to remember what happened 6 years ago.

"Yes you may Serena first is Chespin a grass type" ,Professor Sycamore said as he throws the pokeball.

The pokemon was a small green and brown pokemon with 4 green quills on its head and  had a green and light brown tail it walked on 2 small legs.

"Yayyy dinner time", the Chespin said as he came out the pokeball.

"Hum guess not" Froakie say as he climb onto Ash shoulder.

Ash then rubs Fraokie's chin in responses

"Next is Froakie a water type",Professor said.

The Froakie comes out the pokeball and looks around till it sees Ash's Froakie.

"Hey another Froakie you want to go play at the pond", the other Froakie said.

Froakie then give it a cold look and he backed off. Froakie sigh as the event unfold with the first 2 I don't like ether of them. He then start messing with his frubbles trying to cure his boredom.

"And Finaly we have Fennekin a fire type", the Professor finished as he throwed the final pokeball.

A small yellow fox with big hears and Orange hair coming out of them it also had a white snout and Orangeish, red eyes with a fluffy tail yellow and walked on all fours.

"There soo cute but I already picked ", Serena said as she crouched down next to Fennekin, would you like to come with me.

The Fennekin then jumped up into Serena's arms and started to nussel her.

" Fantastic choice Serena now here is Fennekin's pokeball and 5 more pokeballs to catch some more as well as the code for the pokedex app for your phone",

"Thanks professor", Serena said.

"Do you have a Trainer License card", Ash asked.

"In Kalos you don't need on to have a pokemon buy must have one to compete in the Kalos league and pokemon showcases unlike Sinnoh Ash",Professor Sycamore said.

"I wish Sinnoh was like that but I'm going to head to Santalune city for my Frist gym badge",Ash said.

"Looks like you will have someone to go with you Ash cause Serena has to pass Santalune City to get to vaniville town", Professor Sycamore said.

"Let go right now Serena",Ash said while running out the door

Do you even know where to go Ash and didn't you have to tell Dinanth when you left and you wanted to test your mega stone.

"Oh yea sorry I forgot but Serena can you show me the way to Santalune city after I tell Dinanth I'm leaving and get my mega stone tested",Ash said.

"Sure Ash that's fine", Serena said with a smile.

"Thanks Serena", Ash replied with a toothy grin.

(And that's this chapter finally done I keep rewriting part of the story but hope you like it to the few people who read this book, but the few who do read I thank you for reading even if my story is not that good thank you still :D).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 92 10
Welcome to the wonderful world of Pokémon, where humans and Pokémon alike coexist together, battle together, train together, teach and learn from eac...
959K 16.6K 74
After his loss in Unova Ash returns home to regroup and plan which region he will go to next. However while planning his next region, tragedy strikes...
85.9K 2.6K 53
Subsequent to their journey through Kalos, another unexpected one begins. One that draws heartache from heartstrings themselves and passion from riot...
39.6K 1.3K 15
Cover made by me. Story takes places after Ash get in Master Class After defeating Raihan and making place in Master Class. Ash comes home and sleep...