KISS Oneshots

Por bangtanlove1111

Oneshots of the members of the band KISS. *REQUESTS ARE CLOSED* Más

Champagne (KISS x Babe)
Hiring A New Guy (KISS x Babe)
Introducing Babe Pt. 1(KISS x Babe)
Introducing Babe Pt. 2 (KISS x Babe)
Fight (KISS x Babe)
Falling For The Unknown (Eric Singer/Catman x Reader)
Routines (KISS x Babe)
Behind The Superman Curtain (KISS x Babe)
Birthday Surprise (KISS x Babe)
Just Like A Domino (Gene Simmons x Reader)
Just Like A Domino Pt. 2 (Gene Simmons x Reader)
Just Like A Domino Pt. 3 (Gene Simmons x Reader)
Young (Peter Criss x Reader)
It's Still You (Paul Stanley x Reader)
Realization (KISS x Babe)
Play It Cool (Eric Singer x Reader)
Play It Cool Pt. 2 (Eric Singer x Reader)
Making It Official (KISS x Babe)
Above The Clouds (Bruce Kulick x Reader)
The Real Juvenile Deliquent (KISS x Babe)
Fear Of Love (Eric Carr x Reader)
Author's Note!
Chill (Eric Carr X Reader)
Fooling Around (Ace Frehley x Reader)
Pick Me (Ace Frehley/Eric Carr X Reader)
Empty Promises (Gene Simmons x Reader)
Kind Intruder (Vinnie Vincent x Reader)
Teddy Bear (Ace Frehley x Reader)
I'm Bad (Ace Frehley x Reader)
Empty Promises Pt. 2 (Gene Simmons x Reader)
Haunted (Eric Carr/Bruce Kulick x Reader)
Haunted Pt. 2 (Eric Carr/Bruce Kulick x Reader)
Wedding Bells (Tommy Thayer x Reader)
Author's Note: New Story Alert!
Taken (KISS x Reader)
A Bad Day (Eric Carr x Reader)
You're Crazy (Ace Frehley x Reader)
I Guess Not (Gene Simmons / Eric Singer x Reader)
He Don't Need To Know (Peter Criss x Reader)
He Don't Need To Know Pt. 2 (Peter Criss x Reader)
He Don't Need To Know Pt. 3 (Peter Criss x Reader)
You Were Right (Bruce Kulick x Reader)
I'm A Fool For You (Peter Criss x Reader)
You Want Some Company? (Gene Simmons/Paul Stanley x Reader)
AN's NOTE
AN! Requests are open!
AN!!! requests are CLOSED
My Spacegirl (Tommy Thayer x Reader)
Such A Tease (Paul Stanley x Reader)
Hiii! (Edit:Requests are closed for a while)
No Regrets (Peter Criss/Ace Frehley x Reader)
What A Coincidence (Vinnie Vincent x Reader)
Have Some Fun (Ace Frehley/Eric Carr x Reader)
My Saviour (Peter Criss x Reader)
I'm Bad pt. 2 (Ace Frehley X Reader)
Fangs Are Cool (Eric Singer x Reader)
Snow Day (KISS x Reader)
Forbidden (Gene Simmons/Eric Carr x Reader)

Familiar (Tommy Thayer x Reader)

783 16 2
Por bangtanlove1111

Requested by lightningstrike112

___________________________________

The show ended with my act. Becoming an acrobat was my best decision. Now I work with the biggest names in the industry.

'See ya at the bar, then?' James, one of the people I work with, asked me.

'Sure.' I grinned.

I took off my makeup and let down my hair. I took a quick shower then changed into regular clothes. Then I put my hair into a low ponytail. I put on mascara, I just love it when my lashes look big and can flawless.

I grabbed my handbag from my vanity and left the place. I took a taxi to take me to the Fair Highway Bar. We always go to that bar when we're in town. It's the best. The bartenders are nice and kind and everyone minds their own business. They don't rush to us for autographs as they see us there at least three times a month.

'Hi. A beer please!' I asked nicely sitting on the bar chair.

'There ya go.' The blonde bartender put my glass down.

'Thanks.' I smiled back at her.

I grabbed my drink and went back to my friends. I sat down between Jessica and Mark.

'Tonight's show was amazing!' Jacob stated as a kind of toast.

'Yeah.' I agreed.

'Although there were less people then usually.' Mark sighed.

'Yeah. The KISS guys didn't want to cancel their concert no matter how hard our manager tried.' Jessica rolled her eyes.

She hates the band and the people in it. I don't why though because she never explained that to us.

'But we made a big sum nonetheless.' I took a sip from my beer.

'Whatever.' She rolled her eyes again.

'For once in your lifetime, please try to be a nice person. That's all I'm asking.' Jacob put his hand on his temple, trying not to kill the girl right there and then.

I just laughed at the whole situation. It's never the same in this bar. Just like you can't make a show twice. It doesn't matter if you do the same acrobatic performance over and over again. It will never be the same. And the atmosphere is always different after a show. It's either rainbows and puppies or nothing at all.

But we end the shows with the first one more.

'I'm gonna go and get another beer. I'll be right back.' I told my friends as I stood up.

They just nodded and went on with their conversation.

When I reached the bar, I had to wait so I just sat down on the high chair. Getting on top of it is another level of exercise.

After waiting for five minutes I felt someone's eyes at me. Like I was being watched. So I looked around when I saw a familiar face looking at me. But he looked away when my eyes caught his. I just chuckled but didn't do anything. If he wants something, he will initiate. I thought.

I waited for the bartender to have a moment for me. Once she had a free second, I asked her to refill my glass with beer. But of course I had to wait for that too.

While I was waiting, someone took the seat on my left. I tried to ignore him but he spoke up, so I couldn't pretend that he wasn't there.

'I'm sorry, but you look amazing.' He said and his voice sounded kinda familiar too.

'Hello to you too.' I looked at him with a bright smile.

'I'm so dumb, sorry. I'm Tommy.' He introduced himself.

'Violet.' I shook hands with him.

'I know.' He said. 'I mean... fuck. Did I sound like a stalker?' He chuckled.

'Kinda.' I laughed.

'I didn't mean to. What I wanted to say is that I know who you are because I watched your show.' He explained.

Oh.

'Wow.' I said amused.

'Yeah. Our concert was supposed to start at the same time as your shows. They wanted us to cancel it. So we moved it, so it ended not too long before your show started.' He explained.

Then it hit me where he was familiar from. The rock band. KISS. He's Tommy Thayer. Damn.

'Here's your beer.' The bartender girl said.

'Oh, thank you.' I grabbed it to take a big sip from it.

'I knew you looked familiar.' I chuckled. 'Your band gave a big headache to our manager.' I laughed.

'Sorry. We're kind of a big deal, you know.' He smirked.

'Wow, full of ego.' I shook my head with a cheeky smile on my face. 'You wanna join me and my friends though?' I asked him.

I didn't even know why I asked him that.

'I would. But I like your company better.' He winked at me.

'Wow, smooth.' I giggled.

'Just like your acrobatic moves.' He complimented me.

'Aww, thanks.' I pushed his shoulder a bit.

We talked for a little bit before I went to tell my friends I met a friend of mine so I won't be partying with them for the rest of the night. They asked who it was bit I didn't tell them. I wanted to keep this between me and Tommy.

After paying for the beers I drank, Tommy asked me if I want to go to his hotel room to chat some more. And I immediately said yes. Which I wouldn't do normally. But you only live once, right?

'It looks amazing.' I looked around the room.

Black curtains, white walls, a round king sized bed with white sheets and black pillows and blankets. The night stands were dark brown, with nude colored lamps on top of them. There was a royal blue couch not too far away from the bed. It almost didn't fit in with the rest of the colors. But it still claimed its place in the room.

'Yeah. It's not that bad.' He chuckled nervously.

'So, how long have you been in the band?' I asked him knowing only a little about the band.

'Pff.' He hopped on the bed. 'Many years. Twenty maybe. I lost count after the tenth.' He laughed.

'Wow.' I sat down next to him.

'And you? How long have you been in this circus?' He asked.

'Since I graduated high school. I majored in sports so I got the job easily. Plus I've wanted to be an acrobat since I learned what it means. At least that's what my mom says.' I giggled laying on my back.

'That's incredible!' He laid on his back too. 'Have you tried any other jobs though? Or another circus?' He rested his head on his hand, turning his whole body towards me.

'I thought about it. But the people here grew too close to my heart.' I smiled.

'Yeah, I can understand that.' He sighed.

He just looked deep into my eyes and the next thing I knew that he was kissing me. He hovered above me and kissed me so suddenly, I forgot how to function.

When I finally realized what was going on, I put my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. I didn't know why I did it. But I knew it felt right.

'Your eyes are so pretty.' He complimented me.

'Your eyes are nice too.' I said blushing.

He kissed me again, but this time he left kisses on my neck and my cheeks too. His hands wondered up and down on my sides.

'You can always say no. I would totally understand it.' He spoke up.

'No. I'm okay with it.' I pulled him down for another kiss.

Usually I would say no. But with Tommy I thought it's worth a shot. Either I have a good one night stand or something good will come out of it. Either way I won.

____________________________________
I hope you like it!✨❤️

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.3K 32 10
''❞ ace frehley x reader ━ you were just this backstage worker, stuck in the monotony of it all. free concerts were a nic...
3.5K 117 36
The THIRTY-FIFTH edition to my truth or dares with the hottest band in the world.
582 9 7
You're bored and searching for something to read ? I think I have what you need.. welcome on board of the KISS imagines, may you enjoy what you'll re...
9.6K 142 10
"I dare you to kiss the most beautiful person in the room!" - "He can't kiss himself, idiot!" Just a few random oneshots, I'll just update this whene...