Back to back

By Golden_L_M

"So, Jungkook, do you still have my back?" A story about two idols, who are incredibly dedicated to their car... More

The Beginning
Into you
Eyes on her
Intoxicated
Friendzoned
I like you
Snow kiss
Hard to catch
Right thing
Not words, actions
Dreams
I love you
I should have told you
I missed you
Starry night
I must protect her
Hopeless
Emptiness
Easier said than done
Can't let go
Kiss the pain away
The next morning
Over before it even started
I'm sorry
Loneliness
Question
Jealous
Promise
What have I done?
Question
One last chance
Date
⚠️ Bold
Mine
Dispatch
I would choose you
Together
Completed

First heartbreak

1.5K 36 3
By Golden_L_M

Jungkook,

As you might have noticed there is no dear at the beginning and that's because I'm very angry at you! I told you to keep away from Lisa but it seems like you don't care about my warnings. That's why I decided to take some actions. I won't let you cheat on me!

Yours dearly,

Biggest fan 

The moment I finished reading the letter, I saw red in front of my eyes. I understood that our fans cherished us and many of them shipped themselves with us, it was okay, I understood as I was once myself a very huge fan of IU ( still am) but I could never understand how can someone go that far and even think about harming someone else. 

I couldn't possibly allow it, but I also knew that I won't be able to do it myself. 

"Why didn't you tell us earlier?" Namjoon asked. His face was full of worry. 

"I thought it wasn't anything serious, but now I just can't overlook the fact that she knows about our relationship and she's even threatening to do something to Lisa. 
She will probably proceed with her actions soon if I don't do anything," I said furiously. 

"You will have to stop seeing her for some time, Kookie," Jin said slowly and bit his lip when I shot him one of my deadly looks. 

"No way," I whispered, I already felt like someone just cut open my chest and took out my heart. I looked at my hyungs, in hope that any of them would have a better idea but all I saw were the looks of compassion. 

"I might as well die," I said while running my hands through my hair out of frustration. 

"Look, Maknae, don't worry, we will come up with something, just be patient a little," Namjoon said and buried his face into his hands. He was already under so much stress...I shouldn't have said anything. 

"Hyung, don't worry, I just wanted to share this problem with you. I will solve it mys-..." I said but was cut off by Yoongi: "Listen, Jungkook. We are all in this together. We will try to help you as best as we can, so keep patient." 

His gaze then left my and landed on Namjoon. I understood what he wanted to say, not only with his words but also his look ... 

Lisa and me texted each other every single day, we even faced timed but when she asked me to meet her, I didn't know what to say at first. Should I tell her? No, I shouldn't. She will probably only worry and think that everything is her fault. 

I'm sorry Lisa but I can't. I have my vocal classes and later we have a dance practise. 

It was a lie. I was totally free that day. 

Oh, okay. What a pity thought, I really wish to see you. I miss you very much. 

I know baby. Soon. 

And that's how the week went by. I longed for her more than the words could describe, I wanted to smell her hair, hold her hand and kiss her soft lips. I found myself remembering how her every touch, against my skin, felt as cashmere and whenever I thought about that New Year's night and the morning that followed, I found myself being aroused. 

"Are you ready Kookie? We have to be there in one hour, so please hurry up," Jimin said and looked at his reflection. 

"You look like a real gentleman, shorty," I teased him. 

He looked at me like he's going to kill me.

"Sorry," I giggled but escaped before he could hit me. 

We were officially attending SMA 2018 and guess who I'll finally be seeing there? Yes! Lisa! My Lisa! 

The possibility of seeing her in the backstage made me very excited because I would probably be able to sneak somehow and see her for couple of minutes. I would hug her and kiss her...that's what I thought. 
But the reality was very much different. I couldn't get even near her! I was nervous as hell until I saw her standing on the stage. 

She was mesmerizing. Her every move made me stare in the eve and believe me, I wasn't the only one staring at her that way. I knew that most of the guys there would give half of their fortune to even sit with her. 
She moved so elegant yet so precise and strong. 
If I was to describe it with one word, it would probably be: jaw dropping. 

I was looking forward for this event to end. I wanted to see Lisa as soon as possible and when I finally managed to free myself from all the unnecessary conversations and polite bowing, I ended up in one of the hallways. I just have to find their room. 

"Hey! Hey," I heard a voice coming from behind. 

I turned around and saw a girl. She was probably around my age, her hair was short and dyed red and she seemed like she was in the pain. 

"Are you okay?" I asked. I didn't really have a lot of time to find Lisa, but I couldn't leave her in that cold hallway if she's hurt. 

"Actually, my ankle hurts very much. Could you please help me?" she asked politely. 

I was in a rush. But... 

"Yeah, of course, let me see..." I came nearer and took a look at her ankle. It didn't look like it was sprained. 

"I can call someone to help you get to the doctor. Wait a second," I said, but when I pulled my phone out, she stopped me. 

"It's okay. I'm okay, Jungkook, thank you for all the concern," she said. The sudden change in her voice, sent shivers down my spine. 

Being baffled at sudden change, I didn't notice immediately that she was standing right in front of me. And before I could do anything to stop her, she was kissing me. 

"Jungkook! Jungkook..." it was Lisa's voice, she was searching for me, she can't see me like this, she would...but it was too late. 

I could hear a gasp behind my back. I lightly pushed the stranger girl off me and looked in the direction where she was standing. 

Our eyes met. Hers were becoming teary. The pain I saw in them made my blood freeze in the instant. 

"Lisa, it's not..." but before I could say anything else, she was gone. I could hear her running steps, so I went after her. Or would if that red haired girl didn't stop me. 

"It's better this way, Jungkook. I didn't do her any harm, but I made sure to tear you apart," she said. 

"It's you? You are the one who has been sending me those letters?" I looked at her with my eyes full of tears and fury. 

"That's right, I'm your love, your biggest fan," she said and smiled creepily. 

"No, you are sick," I hissed and turned around to leave, when her words stopped me again: "If you follow her, she will have to face the consequences." 

I was furious. I was hurting so much. You know what was a really terrifying thing when it comes to the heart? It was that it doesn't make any sound when it's broken. 
The glass shatters, the cars cause a loud bang when they crash but heartbreak is completely silent. Despite the great silence, the devastation is always greater. 
It ruins you from within and all you can do, is pray that it will get better eventually, but it never does. 

I couldn't believe that I lost her and what I couldn't believe even more is that I didn't fight to get her back. I knew very well that I could have convinced her that there was nothing between me and the sasaeng, but I just stood there. I couldn't move, I couldn't speak. Like I was paralysed. 

Was this really happening or was it just a bad dream? 

My passiveness had its reason. I valued her life more than I valued mine, so if me staying apart from her meant that she gets to live her life in peace, that was enough for me.
I didn't want to cause her pain, neither did I want something to happen to her because of my selfishness. I backed off thinking that I could let her go. But the truth was, I never could. 

-----------------

Here is the new update. I hope you like it! It's Jungkook's point of view again because it makes more sense in this situation. I hope I will be able to update soon. Thank you all for reading and special thanks to those of you who upvote and comment! When I see comments, I get inspiration quickly keke. Thank you once again, stay healty and well. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.4K 3.4K 16
[COMPLETED] be the poseur, smile for the universe + soc med!au ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. © 2021 𝗚𝗚𝗨𝗞𝗦𝗟𝗜𝗟𝗜
10.6K 776 23
Have you ever been invested in someone who was once in love with someone else? Have you ever asked yourself, why not me? Or have you ever told your...
44.2K 1.5K 19
•A married couple, that was on the verge of divorcing because of a young boy, but got a divorce because of a lot of things. Would they still get back...
683K 27.8K 94
"Why did you do this to me if you love me?" "Love? Oh so sorry, but.... I don't do love" -- "I am sorry." "For what? To who?" -- "I love you." "Yeah...