「𝐇𝐢𝐦 𝐨𝐫 𝐌𝐞?」 || Op!Rea...

By __lunahigh

"I can see it, too, Toshi, hope. A light like yours.. Those two have the heart of a Hero" ➽───────────────❥ W... More

- °ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ° -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31 -
-°ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ 𝟸.𝟶°-
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32 -
-💖ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇs ᴅᴀʏ: sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ!💖-
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33 -
- ᴍʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ʜᴇʀᴏᴇs: ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ -
- ᴍʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ʜᴇʀᴏᴇs 2.0: ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 36 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 38 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 39 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 40 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 42 -
- ᴍʏ ʜᴇʀᴏ ʀɪsɪɴɢ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ -
- ᴍʏ ʜᴇʀᴏ ʀɪsɪɴɢ 2.0: ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ -
- 🎅ʙᴇ ᴍᴇʀʀʏ! ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs!: sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ!⛄ -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 43 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 44 -

- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 41 -

921 41 16
By __lunahigh

────── ✧《✩》✧ ──────

~ ʟᴏᴠᴇ - ᴀɴ ɪɴᴛᴇɴsᴇ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ᴀғғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ~

《~⁎~》

〖The Gentle Criminal〗
The Festival was approaching, the remaining time I had was used on Bakugou's drum lessons and my show case rehearsals. We only had today to perfect everything until tomorrow. On the whole, it seemed like everything was going through smoothly. The dancers had memorised their moves and the band was coming together.

"Let's do a final check and one last run-through!" Kirishima yelled.

Currently, the dance group and I were located inside Gym Gamma for one, final practice.

"Let's go!" Mina commanded right next to me as we were in front of the dancers, "Tap, tap, two! Tap, tap, two! Up! Then, Aoyama, centre, Midoriya off-stage! Midoriya! Your movements are still too half-hearted! Focus your attention on your moves!"

She sure was a strict teacher.

"Roger!" Midoriya replied and ran up the to the top as he held on to a rope that dangled down to the stage.

"Huh? What is this about?" Tokoyami asked, directing his confused eyes on the rope.

"Just watch.." Mina smirked "And set Aoyama up pulling him up with the rope" they did so "That's it, that looks good!"

*BOOM!*

It was about time this whole thing was wrapped up as Hound Dog burst through the doors impatiently. "IT'S ALREADY! NINE O'CLOCK! STUDENTS SHOULD ONLY BE HERE TILL NINE!" he growled.

~"YES, SIR!"~

Now the choreography was up and ready for tomorrow, Zerusus decided to pop up in front of me with a worried expression.

*Poof!*

"Hey!" he hissed "Are we still going to practice? You've been on and on about this Festival for weeks now! And we haven't practiced ever since we've memorised everything!"

By the mention of 'practicing', my body shivered. All those bad memories back in the forest and Midoriya and All Might's secret 'bonding' or 'training' moments all came rushing to my head. "Just for once, I'm getting tired.." I slapped my palm to my face and slumped back to our general spot in the forest.

That was when Zerusus suddenly stopped me by flying in front. He gave me a confused but sympathetic look, as if I did something wrong. "Are you seriously not going to talk to that boy?" he put the random question to.

"What do you mean?" I automatically knew what he was talking about.

"You know what I mean.." his eyes squinted "You can't keep doing this forever. At some point you're going to want him back. I've seen what he does whenever he sees you!"

"I don't even know about this point.." I pursed my lips and remembered that night of our argument.

~"No! I-It's just training! That's why we didn't feel the need to tell you!"~

~"Training? Is that REALLY all you could come up with? What is REALLY going on Deku..? Just be honest with me!"~

~"I-I.. I can't.. Sorry.."~

~"Is this what we've become now..?"~

~"Become.. What..?"~

~"I thought we were friends? We're just rivalries now, aren't we?"~

~"N-No! Unless you want to be.. But-"~

~"Deku.. Whatever you're doing with my Dad, just be honest with me next time. I know he favours you over me-"~

~"W-What..?! No! That's not true!"~

And from that day forward, we never spoke again. No matter how close we were, even if we made eye contact, we didn't dare say a word. At this point it was pretty clear everyone saw this mini feud but didn't talk about it in front of us.

It was nerve-racking enough since Dad would usually come over and give us food for Midoriya and I. But I hadn't really done that since that night. I was to completely ignore him and his text messages.

"(Y/n).." Zerusus set on a disappointed tone "You need to talk to him! And your Dad!"

"My Dad can keep himself away from me" I was only angered by the mention of him "Now I'm starting to think about it.. He was here this whole time.."

"What do you mean?"

"Even before my Entrance Exam he was here!" my eyebrows furrowed.

"Uh.. Some explanation..?"

"When Dad gave Deku his One for All, he had to be here in Japan to give it to him, right?! So why couldn't he meet me as soon as he returned from America?!"

"(Y/n).. I think you're just over-thinking. You need to put your mind off of what happened and put it on what's going to happen" he flew closer "Eri's coming to the Festival, you need to put a smile on her face"

"Whatever.." I uttered and activated my Quirks "Let's do this.." I sighed.

Zerusus nodded as I sprinted in a linear direction up to when he swiftly transformed him to his bigger form. I performed a quick front flip and generated Fire Balls and heart-shaped Water formations in a spinning motion around Zerusus's back. Right after, I created circles of flames around us when it the perfect moment had come.

"NOW!" I ordered.

A great amount of fire was breathed out from Zerusus as he flew us both in the air whilst twisting his body around and around. By this, it had caused my Fire Balls, Water Hearts and Circle of Fire to illuminate and result in a beautiful light performance.

"And now.." I felt a slight pain to do this, but had to be done, "The statue.."

By enhancing my Earth Element and One for All, a brave statue of All Might emerged from the ground. Then, using the sparks of my One for All, it surrounded itself around the statue giving it it's final touch.

When falling back down on Zerusus's back, he gradually set us down back on the ground as the beautiful vision of All Might's statue being immersed with the corollary.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" I smirked, laying my back on the surface.

"Very.." Zerusus purred.

Later On At Night..

"Woo, I can't sleep!" Kaminari jumped on the couch seat near me as Mineta did the same from behind.

"I'm at max excitement!" Mineta exclaimed then had the audacity to rest his head on my lap, in which I kicked him away from, "OW!"

"Quiet down! Some people are sleeping!" Mina told them off immediately and turned to me.

"What's wrong" I bluntly said, staring at the floor as soon as Midoriya noticed.

"A-Anyways!" Iida realised our little interaction "I wonder if everyone will get excited with us.." he sweated.

"It's better to not think about stuff like that.." Jirou told him "Getting embarrassed or nervous is the worst. Once you get on stage, all that's left is to have fun!"

"Hey..!" Mina poked her head beside me. I gazed at her but kept quiet, "What's up with you and Deku?! Did something happen?"

Kaminari from my other side seemed to have heard and leaned in with Mina, "Yeah.. I've noticed you two being a bit.. Uh, I don't know.. Distant?"

"Nothing happened" I sighed whilst still keeping my eyes glued to anywhere else but their faces. The two of them then strode back towards their places and hummed out in confusion. They both gave a look of deepest disgust and stalked away.

"You really don't think we've been noticing these weird interactions you give each other? Pff, please- it's so obvious something's happened" Kaminari rolled his eyes and slumped forward.

"Did you two have an argument?" Mina nudged on my rib and forwarded near my ears "Or is it something.. S-e-x-u-a-l..!"

"None of the above. I've just become really busy" I shrugged. All I hoped for at this moment was for neither of them to drag this conversation any further than it needed to be.

"Hem, hem!" said Aoyama whilst watching Midoriya playing with a rope on the coffee table "When you think of others, it ends up helping you, too"

"This rope is.." Midoriya gulped nervously ".. Frayed.."

"Wow! We did abuse it quite a bit during practice. It's proof of our friendship!"

"Yeah.. Wait, no, it's dangerous. Sorry, I didn't realise" he now had completely dropped down the equipment.

"Oh my, why don't you ask Yaoyorozu to make you one?" Kaminari suggested.

"Yao-momo's already sleeping! Don't treat people like a handy doll" Mina spat.

"But people use me as a charger"

"This is what it means to look down on men" Mineta stated very proudly.

"I can go buy another rope tomorrow morning?" Midoriya offered.

Just when the topic of me and Midoriya's feud began to fade away, Mina just had to ruin its chance and raised an arm. "Oo-oo! Why don't (Y/n) come with you too!"

"O-Oh no! It's fine!" Midoriya tried reassuring her "I'm the one who didn't realise it was frayed and there are some others things I want to buy, too"

"But why don't you want (Y/n)'s company in the meantime?" Kaminari slammed the head of his head against mine as he showed a cheeky smile. I gave no reaction whatsoever. "Because in order to keep a friendship going it is to put the time and effort in with each other!"

"Doesn't the store open till 9" I uttered at him "My performance starts at 10, I'm not going"

"But isn't there like a hardware store near here?" Iida furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yeah.." Midoriya exhaled heavily "It's 15 minutes from U.A. and the place opens at 8.. But.. I'm more than happy to have (Y/n) with me?" his eyes shot up to me.

"Oh.. Come on, (Y/n)!" Mina wrapped her arms around my shoulders "How can you say 'no' to this adorable little dog..?!"

"That's cutting it really close" I slapped my hand onto her face and pushed her away from me. I stood up and stretched my arms, ready for bed.

"So is that a yes?!" Kaminari widened his eyes.

Obviously I didn't want to talk to Midoriya at this time, but I guess the feud had to end at some point. "Sure" I gave Midoriya one last look before walking up to my door.

"Now, I really should be getting to sleep" Mina yawned.

~"Mm!"~

"Well, then, we'll probably do this again tomorrow, but- Night Owls! We're a little early, but let's definitely make this a success!" Kaminari yelled and punched his fist in the air.

"Yay.." I sarcastically cheered.

At 7:50 AM..

Throughout the time of Midoriya and I walking in complete, awkward silence, no one made a mention of anything at all. Even when we gave each other accidental glances, we would then pretend to look at something else.

The fact was that I was giving this matter a great deal of thought over the past days. Sometimes it seemed like an insane idea to repeatedly think about this over and over again, just as it was getting worse with Midoriya walking right next to me.

He had found himself thinking about what he could do to make things up, yet there was nothing that could help but time and a long talk with Dad. I shifted uncomfortably away from him and peered at the ground.

He considered this for a moment, then said "(Y/n)? I know we're not on the right tracks but.." he lowered his head ".. Is there anything I can do to make it up for it?"

"Why are we even having this conversation right now.." I sighed and covered half my face "What is it that he sees in me?"

"Huh..?"

"Dad" I turned my head at him "The only thing he sees in me is a person that he made. He doesn't treat me like he does to you, all this time of ignoring me he had been with you. TRAINING you if that makes it worse.. To become better than me"

"It's not what it seems like.. Really!" he began to become shaky.

"Then why can't you tell me why he's been training you behind my back?!" my eyebrows arched in a sorrow way "It's even more suspicious if you're doing it at night! IN THE FOREST!"

"I could say the same thing with you and Zerusu-"

"WHAT ELSE WOULD I BE DOING?!" my voice only grew louder "I've already grown into my three Quirks and I'm not dying to learn anything else! I'm practically done with everything!"

"Eek~!" he shivered by my sudden change of tone "I-I'm sorry! But I really can't help it! If I was allowed to tell you I would! Promise!"

"You see.. This is why you should've just refused to walk with me and grab your stupid groceries" I breathed out and sped away from him.

"W-WAIT! (Y/N)!" he ran in front of me to try and save it.

"There's no need, Midoriya.." I mumbled "Leave it, like I said.. Now let's go and get your stuff.."

I couldn't blame him when he gave me the silent treatment after that, even when we were at the cashier, he refused for me to pay and didn't say a word. Despite myself acting like I didn't care at all, I truly did.. And the way he was giving himself off for me was torture inside.

As I grabbed one of the three shopping bags at hand, I pulled out my phone and immediately dialled Dad. Midoriya felt that he should have seen this coming, judging by the look on his face as I answered the phone.

"Hello..? (Y/n)?" Dad responded, as if he didn't know what I was about to say.

"Listen here" I shut him down "When you and I meet in the Festival, we're gonna have a long talk. A very, very long one"

"Wha-"

*Beep!*

And just like that, I ended the call. I then casted an angry look in Midoriya's direction. This was when, I felt, that this was becoming out of hand. I had unintentionally decided to display Midoriya like some sort of betrayer when I didn't even know the reason behind the story. There was a slight dismay I felt when Midoriya looked at me.

From that point on I would have to think of some way to make friends with him again. In the meantime, he would have nothing to look forward to but his training lessons with All Might. Other than that, we made our way back. Everything was going smoothly until we encountered a Gentlemen and a little girl. Midoriya was blocking their pathways and so I moved him to the side and bowed apologetically, "Excuse us, Sir"

"Please be careful" The Gentlemen replied "You were about to ruin the aftertaste of the Gold Tips Imperial"

The moment he spoke, I sensed some strange things about to happen. On the whole he was doing his best to hide himself with a hat, mask, glasses and a large trench coat.

"Mm?" I signalled Midoriya who got the message immediately.

"Come, let's go, L-Honey.." the Gentlemen ushered the little girl away.

"Honey?! Yes, I'm Honey!" the girl reacted in an unusual way and waddled beside him.

"Gold Tips?" I mumbled to which he heard.

"Ah.. That house.. I think it's a café" he pointed to a mini house that was right next to the shop we went in before.

"I can't tell.." I pouted.

"If you did not know what Gold Tips Imperial was, then you would not have though of that.." he held his arms out walking like a weird zombie.

"What's going on now?"

"Are you two.. Someone who understands? It's wonderful, even though you're so young!"

"Uh.. I don't know that much? It's just tea?" I said.

"Y-Yeah.. I also just know because she gave me some" Midoriya rubbed the back of his head.

"Oh-ho, you sure are a high-class friend.. You are.. A good friend" his piercing eyes then shot right at me through his glasses.

"Yes, I'm blessed to have her as a friend.." Midoriya blushed.

"That's wonderful" the man said as we all stood in a circle, staring at each other, "Now, if you will excuse me-" he said whilst really thinking he was about to get away that easily.

"Please wait.." Midoriya furrowed his eyebrows when he started to sweat "Is this like a ritual for you?" his shopping bags were now thrown to the ground.

"Woah, what's going on?" I, also, dropped down my shopping bag.

"Ritual? What are you talking about?" the man asked.

"I saw your video.." Midoriya replied in a deep tone. I sent him a confused look, "He's a Villain..!"

That was when the man unravelled himself and sent us an attack. It was revealed that the man had a fine, white mustache and beard. No one I recognised however.

"La Brava, start filming" he requested politely to his little helper behind him.

I completely dropped and forgot about the argument between Midoriya and just activated my One for All whilst shielding him. "Was he gonna attack the school?" I whispered to Midoriya.

"Yes.. He was" he responded in a worried tone then looked up at our opponent "Don't you dare make a move on our school!"

"You guys are very perceptive people" he laughed, causing Midoriya to also activate his One for All. "La Brava, there's been a change of plan. From this moment on, no matter what happens, don't stop the camera!"

"Of course, Gentle! But, but! Are you going to fight? Here? Do you think that's a good idea?" the little girl asked.

Gentle? That was his name? Yeah, I never heard of this Villain. But I could tell you what, he was not being Gentle at this very moment.

The man turned around to face the camera and whipped a fancy introduction, "Dear listeners! The grand adventure of a man of extraordinary talent is starting.. Don't be dazzled you look away- I am the gentleman thief who will save the world, Gentle Criminal! My plans have shifted. In this current predicament, I'll keep it brief. This time.. I tried going in to U.A.!"

"We won't let you do that!" Midoriya yelled in the background before sprinting towards our target with no warnings. He should have thought better, because now he was trapped in a.. Stick Warp?

"I put this up as I took off my overcoat!" Gentle took this as a surprise "If you've watched my videos you should know this by now.. My Quirk is Elasticity, I bestow elasticity to the things I touch.. Even if it's air..!"

"You make videos?" I questioned.

"Well of course! Even though they aren't viral yet, I still have some followers" he nudged the little girl "Gently Bound!"

Next thing I knew, Midoriya's body was flying right back to where I was, almost crashing me up until I grabbed his collar within the nick of time and forced him to the ground. "You need to stop running in like that" I sighed and let him go.

"You see.. I don't like resolving things through violence.." Gentle said.

"You will pay for this.." I kicked off by dashing towards him. Unlike the previous attempt from Midoriya, I was actually able to grab a hold of this man's coat and pinned him to the ground.

"S-Such speed.." he stuttered and had his eyes widened in shock. I was about to turn him over and have his wrists trapped, but the little girl he was with made an appearance.

"HEY YOU!" she yelled, still having the camera to my face. Looking up, I was only come across the burning sensation of pepper spray. This had caused me to let go of Gentle as the two took the chance to escape.

"La Brava, we are no match for these two.. Let's go for the run!" Gentle shouted and off he went with La Brava.

"If you're gonna apologise it's best to not come for our school" I uttered under my breath as I watched them go. Then, out of nowhere, my shoulder was grabbed and turned me the other way.

"Are you okay..?!" Midoriya tightened his grip on my shoulder, as if he never wanted to let go "You were.. Sprayed.." he stared at me.

"Leave it" I shoved his embrace off of me and stood up "Let's just catch these two before they do anything to the Festival" I tried shaking the pain away but still felt it's burn.

"Apologising is not something I can do" Gentle's voice was soon heard in a distance "Trampoline!"

As soon as he said those words, the surface beneath us became wobbly. It wasn't going to be long before we lost our balance, and so I had Midoriya grab onto me when I activated my One for All. Gentle and La Brava were seen soaring away. I did the same but with using my One for All and Air Element combined.

"(Y/N)!" Midoriya yelped at the same time he was clinging onto my shirt.

"So who the hell is this guy?!" I peered down at the barely falling boy "And what is he planning to do with our school?!"

"H-He does videos! A-And he documents his crimes whenever he has the chance to with La Brava!"

"Well, that's very specific.." I watched the ongoing, fleeing Villains taking perfect steps in the air to their escape. "You gotta trust me on this Midoriya" I seized hold of his arm and was about to send him flying in front of me.

"W-WHAT?!"

"GO!" I then held out my hands and flickered my finger onto his back. By doing so, I had just created a big boost of One for All to cover his tracks as he made way for the Villains.

"DELAWARE SMASH!" Midoriya screamed, about to send the attack when he extended his arm. The injustice of this all welled up inside him so that he wanted to yell with fury. If it wasn't for his Delaware Smash, then I wouldn't have managed to get a hold of La Brava who soon separated from Gentle.

"LA BRAVA!" Gentle turned around but was caught by Midoriya, "You may have got a hit on me.." he then began to laugh "But it's not enough to ruin our plan!"

He certainly wasn't wrong about that, because looking below, my eyes were merely about to explode - I couldn't keep hold of her for long but there was no where to land. And by the time I finally found a place to set ourselves on top of, La Brava bit my hand open and let herself free for Gentle.

"Sss~!" I watched my hand being inflicted with such raspy pain, "DEKU!" I called out to him for a waning. He turned around whilst still not letting go of Gentle, there wasn't going to be a purpose in trying to take them down at this second now that my eyes weren't going to work as much.

Midoriya traced his eyes to my direction and watched my signal to stop. A confused look was shown on his face when he released the captured criminal. "What are you thinking..?!" he yelled at me right when I fell down on top of a nearby building, in which he did too.

I laid rest on my Quirks and breathed in and out. The stinging feeling was still there and was only growing worse. "It hurts.." I hissed "Oo.. Goddamn it"

"W-Well I can just capture Gentle and La Brava! You can stay behin-"

I grabbed his collar and pulled him closer "You don't even understand what he's capable of, do you?!"

He swallowed a huge, nervous gulp. "N-No.. I don't.."

I eventually had myself stood up, and the pepper spray effect was here to stay. Due to the itchiness now, I continuously kept rubbing them to ensure myself that the annoyance was going to go away. It never did.

"Shit.." I spat "What the fuck did she use..?!"

Midoriya immediately pulled my hands away from my face and gave a smile, "Don't focus on it for now, pepper spray only lasts for 30 minutes!"

"Fine" I gave up and unleashed my One for All "We're just gonna have to chase them down" I then disappeared from his sight as I was now right behind Gentle and La Brava. "Yoo-Hoo~!"

Gentle peered around his shoulder, still in mid-air, and noticed my figure crossing right beside him. The look on his face was priceless. But I didn't gaze at it for too long when I sent a brutal kick from the side, causing him and I to be led into a construction site.

Seeking a fight at this time was not a smart move.. I should've thought better and just trapped him with my Water Element when I had the chance.

"You sending that boy for my La Brava?" Gentle wiped something from his mouth and stared at me "He doesn't stand a chance.."

"And neither will you" I watched as he removed his trench coat and hung it up on a metal stick that was poking out from below.

"Again.." he sighed "You may have caught hold of me but you haven't gotten hold of my composure! A gentleman never loses his composure! Ever! My plan will definitely work on U.A. even if it means to take you down" he smirked.

"If you're planning on doing something to my school then what are you planning to do?!" my One for All came to sight.

"What am I planning? Please, don't lump me with those people from the League of Villains. I am not to stab or kill anyone. All I want to do is to sneak in to your little Festival. That's all. So let me go, young lady" he held out his arms.

"You know that we're on emergency alert, right? It would be an impossibility for you to sneak in so easily. Even if you were to sneak in, if someone like you is found then the alarm will sound. The School Festival will then be cancelled and you'll have no where to run" I disappeared then reappeared behind his ears "No where.."

"Oh-ho!" he took quite a liking to that "If that's the case then it's fine. My partner has devised a way to disable the alarm sensors. My plan will be successful, it's a win-win situation!"

"Mm.. Impressive.." I nodded.

"Thank you, young lady.. But yes.. That is my plan. Before it becomes too troublesome, I would like to continue to be on my way"

"I have already contacted the Police, I'm gonna keep you here until the Heroes and Police come and arrest you for good" I lied.

"While the aftertaste of that tea remains, I'll have you go to sleep, U.A. student!" he now floated in the air before dashing himself from one corner of the site to another.

Regarding to his upcoming escape plan, I was not far from blasting myself away with my One for All when I seemingly noticed the metal pillars around me were moving in a strange motion. They were all turning trippy and zany.. Just like how the ground was from before.

By staying in the exact same spot, I put all efforts in in trying to predict Gentle's movies. "Come on.." I grunted to myself, closing my eyes for extra focus.

*Thump!*

I was then hit with something on my face. I opened my eyes and saw Gentle playing around with something, "If they're Air Bullets, then I'll return them with air membranes" he spoke as a huge army of Air Bullets was formed behind him.

I waited for the rest of the horde to charge. And when it did, my reflexes made me dodge every single one of them. This gave Gentle enormous satisfaction to know that I could something like this for some reason. "Good reflexes.. No surprise from a U.A. student" he nodded in approval.

A muscle twitched in my arm. I felt as though he was about to plan a big attack on me.. Or rather, the whole of the construction site itself.

"This is why you must listen to me.." Gentle grabbed onto one of the bolts that connect the metal beam "I cannot cancel the effects of my Quirk of my own volition. Things return to their original state gradually. Steel beams regaining their firmness while still keeping some unnatural bounces. And the one I'm standing on with all the bolts removed. At this rate, the steel beam will fall. It is quite dangerous" he motioned his eyes to someone below.

I peeked my head to the side and looked down to see an oblivious, elderly man having a nice strode around the place. He just happened to be in the right place where all the metal beams would fall into.

"You are a student from U.A." Gentle jumped off the beams and into the air. I took in no time but to soar myself towards him and carry his body to the wobbling metal beams, "There's no way.. You can ignore a falling beam" he grinned as one of the beams was about to make process of crushing the elderly man to pieces.

I stopped looking after Gentle and gave it my all to lift the damn beam before it could hit the ground. Drilling my nails into the metal, the weight from this beam was putting me off guard.

"You were trying to make this beam fall on the person below, huh?!" I grunted and glanced over to Gentle.

"No. I just wanted to pull you in. I was always planning on making it bounce back so it wouldn't fall" he shrugged.

Finally, giving below me a second peek, the old man was gone.

"I thought you'd head towards the bottom, but I see you really do have frightening speed and power. It pains me to say this" Gentle began walking over to the crane near us "But please stay here and bear it through patiently. I'm sure that little boy from before or someone else will notice you soon enough by the time I'd finished with my filming" he then pulled onto crane as La Brava came along "Grab on, La Brava"

"That's harsh, Gentle! Playing dirty!" she shrieked and gave me a look. As Gentle processed their escape, they did it successfully as I was now left looking stupid whilst holding this hefty, metal beam. Even when using my One for All, it couldn't sustain such mass. It's weight was beginning to grow on me and I was almost about to be flatten by this shitty thing.

I gritted on my teeth just waiting for the moment Midoriya would show up. "I-I'm sorry..!" Midoriya did so and got rid of the weight for me. I was finally free, "The girl kept on disappearing every second and I couldn't manage to grab hold of her in time.." he panted as we heard the beam's fall.

*BOOOM!*

"It doesn't matter, you did well.." I rubbed my aching arms and gazed at the direction the Villains went off to, "We have to stop them.."

"How? They're gone already.." Midoriya sighed.

"We're going to inform the school that they're coming. Hurry, we don't have enough time before they do something stupid.."

Meanwhile..

"It's almost time! I'm getting nervous!" Kaminari shouted in excitement as the stage for Class-A's performance was up and ready.

"Calm down, Kaminari.." Yaoyorozu hissed.

"Anyway, Bakugou put on your shirt and where the hell is (Y/n) and Zerusus?" Jirou turned her head from side to side.

*Poof!*

"I'm riight~ here!" Zerusus smiled and flew across from Jirou's shoulders.

"AGH!" she flinched when feeling his furry tail slap on her neck "Since when were you able to do that when (Y/n)'s not around?!"

"I've always been able to?"

"Anyways.." she facepalmed "Glad thing you're here 'cause (Y/n) and Midoriya hasn't showed up. Anyone know where they are?!" she took her guess on Yaoyorozu.

"Don't ask me" Yaoyorozu held out her hands "Ask Mina and Denki, they were the ones who practically forced her to go with Midoriya"

"And what makes you think it's OUR fault that we knew they were gonna take this long?!" Kaminari gawped as Mina crossed her arms in a sassy way.

"Well it was CLEAR that they weren't in a good circumstance and they're now probably outside arguing" Iida draped away the curtains from him "Thanks to you two"

"The whole dance group and the band are already ready for the performance! Where is (Y/n) and Deku?!" Kirishima appeared in frustration.

"Apparently they went in the store near here to buy some equipment, but since then they haven't come back.." Uraraka eyed on Mina and Kaminari.

"NOT OUR FAULT!" the two yelled in unison.

-(Y/n)'s POV-

For a split second Midoriya thought Gentle's Quirk would be gone by now. But when him and I jumped down, the Elastic barriers kept us from going down further. Good thing Gentle and La Brava didn't get too far, because with my Elements, I was able to manipulate most of the things around me to have us close to each other again. Midoriya was behind, keeping watch of everything in the meantime.

Gentle stood stock-still, turning his sightless eyes left and right. The distance between me and him was so intense that he was shivering all over, goose bumps had erupted in my arms for the matter of fact, and the hairs on the back of my neck were standing up.

Gentle then opened his eyes to their fullest extend, staring blankly around when the forest that surrounded the U.A. building was spotted. Drawing in closer, Gentle and La Brava held on to one another and dived in for the forest. I did the same and followed them right back, positioning my body in a way I could take in more momentum.

Seeing that Gentle and La Brava was trembling inside, I brought out my hands to create a Delaware Smash. To all intents and purposes, it was going well until I soon realised that Gentle had set up numerous air membranes around him before. Left and right. They were all there. I remembered.

I scrambled my mind back to think of anything else that would do the trick, and I did recall the moment where Midoriya was able to get a hit of them a couple minutes ago, and that his Delaware Smash reflected back onto him. So that only left the air membranes.. Reflective.

"Gentle!" I flicked my finger in the air as it just precisely bounced off of one of his air membranes. This quickly struck to his stomach. And a there was a horrible squealing yell.

Midoriya kept up his speed, eventually reaching to where I was and took Gentle's wrists in his hands as I did with his legs. This way, there was no other method he could use to escape another time.

Gradually, the forest that we were seeking to fall into, finally emerged.

*THUD!*

At the same moment, Midoriya and I successfully captured the Gentle Criminal in hand. I turned around and saw La Brava falling right after us and I trapped her with the roots of a nearby tree. "HEY!" she cried out whilst kicking her legs around.

"Don't resist" Midoriya pleaded, still tightening his grip around Gentle "Please, just give up. We will hand you over to the Police.."

...

There came a moment of silence. I had thought this was the part where Gentle and La Brava would, at last, give up. But I felt a creeping chill behind me that could only mean one thing.

"I love you.." La Brava spoke.

"Thank you, La Brava.." Gentle breathed out.

When all was said and done, I stood up and was ready to take this guy back in. But things took another turn when a pink smoke was suddenly rising from Gentle's body.

"What..? His strength.." Midoriya turned cautious and moved himself back a bit. I did too and looked at La Brava, the same smoke was coming from her as well. I did my best to not inhale the air but couldn't help it, my body was caught being wiggly and so was Midoriya's. This allowed La Brava's tree trap to be put an end to.

"Sorry, young students.." Gentle swooped her away "I don't like using brute force, so I always cut scenes like this. Please, sleep for me for a while"

I furrowed my eyebrows, doing all I could to get the spell out of my system. "Be careful Gentle.. She's powerful.." La Brava whispered in his ear. I may have been powerful, but not enough to use my Quirk once more to defeat them. I was only failing under this 'Love' spell.

Gentle began walking over to me whilst having La Brava still in his arms. He grabbed my wrist and gave me a flick of a finger on the forehead, "I'm sorry to you.."

By the touch of the tip of his finger, it was putting me to sleep. Gentle immediately stood up and, from what I heard, he did the same to Midoriya.

"We have fought.. Against stronger.. Faster people.." Midoriya tried all of his might to stand tall "We haven't lost just yet.."

Sparkling green light was spotted coming from Midoriya. He soon enough wiped the spell off of him and was now heading for Gentle and La Brava, both at once.

*Poof!*

"What're you doing down there?" Zerusus magically appeared in front of me, casting the Love spell away. I didn't know how and when, but it worked. I was quickly standing right back.

"How did you..?" I stared at my arms as my blurry vision came clear.

"I'm immortal, nothing can stop me" he whipped his tail "Now come on, everyone's waiting for you" he nudged his head towards Gentle and Midoriya's 1v1 combat.

"Gently Sandwich!" Gentle called out and directed many air membranes towards Midoriya's back as he was dashing away. Gentle's abrupt, sneak attack took Midoriya by surprise, and now he was on the ground with blood running down his nose. So much for running in first. "A sandwich is deemed more elegant the thinner it is" Gentle plopped himself down on the membrane "I don't like piling layer upon layer.. But even so, I want to fulfil.. The fleeting dream of my middle years. To leave my name in history! For posterity! This dream is no longer a dream I hold for myself! Today, I take the first step toward my great work. It's not trivial that I can just give it up when someone tells me to. If you guys are U.A. students, then you must understand my yearning for my dream!"

I stood up. Nobody seemed to be paying me the slightest bit of attention except Midoriya's corner of an eye. Ignoring him, I tried to catch Gentle's eye, or La Brava but she was.. Busy doing something else in her own business.

I took a few tentative steps towards the Gentle Criminal and blasted myself to his direction when Zerusus did the same. Gentle noticed the bright lights coming from us and took his first few steps backwards. All that effort done to Midoriya only for him to be captured yet again, but also in the hands of the Dragon of Peace.

"If you understand so much, then why the School Festival?" I showed anger in my voice.

"Why would you trample on everyone's hopes?!" Midoriya said till he was being lifted around by Gentle's coat around his neck.

"That's because that's how it is!" Gentle yelled.

"If it's for your dream, then you can steal people's hard work and passion, and the smile of a girl who doesn't know how to smile yet?!" I howled and grabbed onto Midoriya's held out hand then sending us to a safe distance.

"If that means.. I can make my dream come true!" Gentle chased after us the moment I let him go. He perched himself down on the side of a tree then to another before closing in on us. "Come and mock me, say that I'm mentally ill!" he shouted when a direct punch to my face was made from him.

*BANG!*

The pain was real, much more worse than what La Brava's pepper spray could do. "I won't mock you, Gentle Criminal.." I tried easing him.

"Gentle! WIN!" La Brava cried on and on as the pink smoke around Gentle began to grow rapidly. His fist was wholly blocked by the palms of my hand, but his strength was getting stronger each second.

"You!" he pushed me down the the ground and left behind Midoriya and Zerusus.

"(Y/N)!" Midoriya cried out when Zerusus quickly shut him up.

"Stay back! I got this!" I replied.

"Why do you want to be a Hero?!" Gentle furrowed his eyebrows.

"We're the same as you, Gentle.. My dream isn't just my own anymore.. A dream too big for my mental and physical health. A dream I'd given up on from the bottom of my heart.. For everyone that didn't laugh.. For everyone that acknowledged me.. I want to live up to their expectations. For those who have been hurt.." I managed to get up on my feet "To become someone who can show them a bright future!"

"The same.. huh?" he threw me away. I carried out a back flip and landed without harm. Midoriya later stepped in and initiated an attack to Gentle. Meanwhile, La Brava was running away with a laptop in hand. I was about to set up for a chase to her when I was blocked off by Gentle.

"Am I.. Not as strong as those you've fought before?" he jumped in the air then onto the nearby trees around us "I will throw away shame, honour, and my way of doing things to defeat you two!"

Beaming, Midoriya seized Gentle by the shoulders and held out his hand behind his back. There came out his gear opening around his wrist as he signalled, "NOW!"

"St. Louis.." I prepared myself for collision "SMAAASH!"

*BOOOM!*

Now before long, Gentle's body plunged to the ground when clear signs of defeat and surrender was shown through his eyes.

"You were harder to fight than anyone I'd ever fought until now, Gentle.." Midoriya whispered to him.

I patted my hands on my now dirty uniform and watched Gentle being trapped by Midoriya's grip. The bushes nearby started to ruffle aggressively when La Brava finally showed up, "Gentle! There are Heroes near us-" she immediately paused when seeing her lover being detained.

"Run.. Away.." Gentle mumbled.

Her face said it all.. The laptop was smashed on the ground as tears ran down her cheeks "No, stop.. Let him go!" La Brava tried getting rid of Midoriya "Let Gentle go! Let him go! Gentle had his heart set on this scheme!" her tiny hands slammed against Midoriya's arms "He even forgot about the tea breaks he loves to get ready! Let go! What 'Bright Future'?! Gentle is my only light! Don't take Gentle away from me! Don't take him away!"

It was hard enough to have this guy in our hands, but was even harder when having to see these love birds having their last moments before prison time. I let out a long, deep breath and detained the girl, also. "We have to do this" I spoke to her in a soft voice.

"I-I'll die before he even knows!" she screamed as her legs kicked up and down. Suddenly, Midoriya was pushed to the side before Gentle embraced La Brava close to his chest. I didn't even try to interrupt their moment, because it was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

They held each other so close even when they knew it was finally over. Despite them being Villains, I couldn't help but feel sympathy for them. We all kept quiet.

A hand was now placed on my shoulder, I looked up to see Hound Dog with Ectoplasm's clones behind him. One or two of the passing clones nodded to Hound Dog as they circled Gentle and La Brava. They must have been here to take them away..

"I stumbled over a pebble on the road" Hound Dog said. Surprisingly, in a clear voice this time.

"U.A." Gentle talked in a sotto voice "I wish to turn myself in"

"You wish to turn yourself in?" Hound Dog felt surprised.

"I've seen him before.." one of Ectoplasm's clones said.

"He's that Villain who's quick to escape. The one who posts those impertinent videos" Hound Dog stomped on his arm and grabbed him close by the collar "Anyone else with you?!"

Gentle raised his hands up. Surrender washed all over his face, "No"

Hound started to sniff him out "What are those injuries and that gouged out ground?" his eyes then landed on me "(Y/n)? Were you the one that caught this guy?!"

"There was another one" I shrugged my shoulders and looked at Midoriya's direction, only to see him gone.

"Who!?" he sniffed again "WHERE'S OUR STUDENT?!" he spat in Gentle's face.

Midoriya came back and blew "H-Here!"

"I have committed many crimes up until now.. But my greatest crime was to kidnap and brainwash an innocent girl" Gentle said quietly.

Hound released his grip a bit "What about the injuries?! Were you fighting?!"

...

"I realised that he was going to play a joke on U.A., so we had a small disagreement. But.. It's fine now.." Midoriya spoke.

Inside my guy I felt the nerve to speak out and to let these people go. I knew in my heart they weren't 'just' Villains.. They were just broken..

*Riing!* *Riing!*

Ectoplasm's phone rang, he picked it up "Hound Dog, Ectoplasm C, any irregularities? Snipe. Please report-"

Hound was quick to snatch the phone away and answered it himself, "Some video streamer who was being a nuisance wants to turn himself in.."

"Anyway, this is not an emergency" Ectoplasm nodded "Please continue to be vigilant"

"You can tell us more at the Police Station!" Hound yelled.

"(Y/n) and Izuku Midoriya.." Gentle looked at us with grief "I was once in the Hero course at school, too" he said which made Hound slightly calmed "Gentle Criminal is the mere shadow of someone who was once a Hero dropout. I'm in no position to say this.. But I hope your feelings reach those you want them to reach.."

Thereafter, everything seemed 5 times more depressing than usual. It was starting to sink me in. Gentle and La Brava was cleared out of the forest and so was Ectoplasm's clones and Hound Dog.

I felt glad that everything was finally over, but the feeling left behind made me bummed out. I sighed and tried to forget everything that had just happened.

"All Might was worried about you both and so was the whole class"

Midoriya and I flinched and realised Ectoplasm was still here with us. I completely forgot about him.

"Class A's performance starts at 10, right?" he asked "Right now, it's 9:16.. 9:17. Well, from here, you can get to school in five or six minu-"

"Oh no.." I began to panic, realising the main thing we came here for "We left the bags at the shop.." I facepalmed.

"U-Um!" Midoriya gulped and stared at Ectoplasm "S-Sorry! But we left our bags out ther-"

"You mean, this?" Zerusus interrupted whilst having the three shopping bags, still kept in good condition, hanging around his tail.

"YES!" Midoriya's eyes glistened with stars as Zerusus handed them out.

Ectoplasm and Zerusus then stared at each other, weirdly. They both had their eyes squinted in confusion until Ectoplasm had something to say, "You're really an odd creature, aren't you? But a rare-looking one..? What are you?"

"I could say the same thing with you..?" Zerusus tilted his head "When I first saw you I thought you were one of the Villains?"

"AHA! I like this one already" Ectoplasm pointed his finger at the flying creature before I snathed Zerusus away and activated my One for All.

"Sorry, save the chit chat for later. We've got a performance to start.."

"Right we do!" Midoriya gave a thumbs up as we raced into U.A.'s entrance.

"Oh!" Aoyama popped his head from the side of the gates "You guys are finally back!" he then held out two special uniforms "What took you guys long?" slight suspicion could be heard from his voice.

"Oh.. Uh.." I rubbed the back of my head, nudging Midoriya's side for help.

"I fell!" Midoriya blurted out.

"Yeah, he fell and couldn't get up" I rolled my eyes.

"What are you doing, clumsy boy? Here, change of clothes" Aoyama threw us our outfits.

"Thanks!" we both yelled in unison and made it to the backstage where everyone else was ready. After switching on my uniform, I was noticed by the dance crew that was almost about to perform.

"Where were you?!"
"You're so late!"

"Sorry, sorry" I bowed repeatedly until the stage was completely blacked out. All at once, the band positioned themselves above as the dance crew lined up in a horizontal line.

Everyone strode off together, talking in low voices to signal each other. And when the curtains was beginning to open, Jirou showed off the stage to her hands.

"First Years! Show us what you got!"
"BRING THE MUSIC ON!"
"You can do this!"
"JIROU! JIROU! JIROU!"
"Yaoyorozu!"

The dance crew held their fists in the air. As the performance was about to officially begin, I poked my head to the side and scanned the audience for some familiar faces. Luckily, I did see Aizawa and Present Mic in the background discussing amongst themselves. My eyes flickered everywhere, only to see glum faces.

I just hoped by the end of this, that would change. It was pretty obvious people were only here to criticise us, but I wanted to see smiles.. Especially from Eri.. Who was lifted up in the middle of the audience by Mirio.

In spite of me not actually being the centre of attention just yet, I couldn't resist the temptation but smile at her happy face..

──── ✧《✩》✧ ────
My Hero Academia (ヒロアカ) - Hero too
2:01 ──────|─────── 4:26
|◁ II ▷|
∞ ↺
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %

"LET'S GO! DAMN IT!" Bakugou bellowed when the white screen behind us turned black, "All of U.A.. WE'LL KILL 'EM WITH OUR SOUND!"

*BOOM!*

Bakugou's explosion alerted everyone to begin.

"THANKS FOR COMING TODAY!" Jirou shouted through the microphone, and there began the one in a lifetime experience.. From Class 1-A.

𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐓𝐨𝐨
What am I to be

What is my calling
I gave up giving up
I'm ready to go

The futures left unseen
It all depends on me
Putting on the line
To follow my dreams, yeah!

Tried all my life
I tried to find
Something that makes me hold on and never let go

Ooooh!~

Hero too
I am a hero too
My heart is set
And I won't back down

Hero too
Strength doesn't make a hero
True heroes
Stand up for what they believe
So wait and see
So wait with me

What do they think of me
What do they think I'll be
I could not care less
I don't want to know

Am I doing right
Am I satisfied
I want to live my life
Like it's meant to be, yeah!

Tried all my life
I tried to find
Something that makes me hold on and never let go

Oooooh!~

Hero too
I am a hero too
My heart is set
And I won't back down

Hero too
Strength doesn't make a hero
True heroes
Stand up for what they believe
So wait and see

People will judge for no reason at all
Yeah they might try
To say your dream's dumb
Don't listen

They may look down on me
And count me out
I'm going my own way
They may look down on me
And count me out
I'm a hero
I've got music

Hero too
I am a hero too
My heart is set
And I won't back down

Hero too
Strength doesn't make a hero
True heroes
Stand up for what they believe

Yeah I'll be!

Hero too
I am a hero too
My heart is set
And I won't back down

Hero too
Strength doesn't make a hero
True heroes
Stand up for what they believe
So wait and see

I have met don't make it wrong in my life
Give me strength and courage to survive

Gave me the power to smile every day
Now it's my turn
To be the one
To make you smile

And when the performance was done, Todoroki unleashed an Iceberg which covered half of the hall from where he was and the confetti was blasted through their cannons. Aoyama was wearing a vapid smile like a beauty contestant as the moment for him to shine rose. He thrusted his hip upwards and released a giant laser that zoomed across the hall, creating an epic disco atmosphere.

"Pss.." Zerusus whispered.

I turned my head and nodded at him. This was it. The time for us to make an appearance. Tsuyu started out by wrapping her tongue around Uraraka as she let Gravity have the effect on the audience.

With a grin at the thought of Eri's frightened reaction to this, Eri had completely turned my thought the opposite way. "YEAH!" she raised her arms up and showed a complete new side to her.

She finally did it.. She smiled..

None of the others apart from Midoriya had noticed a thing, all of them were now helping themselves to prepare for the final showcase. Whilst having Zerusus turn into his bigger form, practically knocking over every equipment there was backstage, Midoriya pointed to Eri and looked at me.

I smiled back at continued watching her bright smile widening each second. Only thing that had stopped her from doing so now was that all lights were switched off and so was Uraraka's Gravity. Based on the increasing volume of cheers and screams, they had thought the show was over.

But oh man, it wasn't..

Being that I was very analytical, I had calculated the approximate time of our arrival. And it was now. I brought my fingers together and snapped, Zerusus immediately took the message and made me fall backwards on his back as we soon arrived in front of everyone.

"Remember the rehearsals" I whispered and set about my Quirks.

"Yeah yeah.. I got you" Zerusus sighed then began spinning his body around like planned. Once he performed his Breath of Fire, I went ahead and formed heart-shaped Water formations, circles of Fire and rapid Balls of Fire that illuminated the entire room.

~"Ooo..!"~

In the back, I sensed everyone being as amazed as the crowd were. This put a smile on my face as I leaned down and noticed Eri's smile becoming wider than last time's. Zerusus passed slowly through the dim silence of the hall, turned left and right whenever he reached a corner, and when my Elemental characters had faded.. Came the moment everyone was waiting for..

Zerusus's Fire Breath flickered, and so did the hall. First, I motioned one of my hands to open a way from the stage for the statue to fit in. And when that was done, out came the actual statue itself.

~"WOAH!"~

As I looked around the people, I listened into their words of amazement. From my 8 o'clock, everyone had their gaze shifting from the statue then me. It helped to fill out the time when Zerusus finally landed back on the ground, only for me to forget about something.

"Oh!" I quickly turned my vision back on the statue and made it have contact with my One for All. Soon enough, All Might's statue was enlightening everywhere around us.

~"CLASS 1-A! CLASS 1-A! CLASS 1-A! CLASS 1-A! CLASS 1-A!"~

《~⁎~》

"It's fine to be late.. But next time check your phone.. You should see the missed calls list" Dad said to me and Midoriya.

"Sorry.. All Might.. I left my phone.." Midoriya said.

"Mhm.." I folded my arms and furrowed his eyebrows at him. Seeing Dad now made me remember what I had in store for our private conversation.

"O-Oh.. I forgot.." Dad rubbed the back of his head "What was it that you needed before? You sounded pretty angry.."

A shudder, ran through me. Deep inside my body, the knotting heat began again. I pressed my lips together so tightly that they were becoming white. I knew the feeling of being scolded for something so unimportant wasn't fun, but for Dad.. I couldn't ruin the Festival now with a possible argument up in the midst.

"(Y/n)..?" Dad's voice showed concern "Are you okay?" he then eyed on Midoriya for moral support.

"It doesn't matter now.." I looked away.

"Mm.. Okay.." he cleared his throat "Anyways, I have a rough idea of what happened from Ecto's report"

Due to the mention of Ecto, Hound Dog appeared, and he didn't look too happy. "Don't think what you did was 'correct' you two weren't really injured, and in the end, the School Festival is continuing. But that's just the result! You both are Heroes with Provisional Licenses and U.A. students. If you were going to fight, you should've relied on us! We have things we need to protect, too!" he leaned down to Midoriya's face which made him flinch.

"Yes, Sir.." Midoriya mumbled. I just stayed silent.

"(Y/n)? Have anything to say?!" Hound forced his face in front of mine, practically mushing up my nose. I stared at him right in the eyes. I really wanted to address the situation more properly as it wasn't completely on us. I still felt bad for Gentle and La Brava.

"(Y/n)" Midoriya grabbed my arm "Don't"

I pursed my lips "I would like to say some-"

"No she doesn't!" Midoriya cut in and stepped in front of me.

"It's fine" Hound grunted. I crossed my arms and stared at the floor. "Why do you both look so gloomy? Get away! If it's going to continue, then make sure you enjoy it!" he then pushed us away.

"Yes, Sir"
"Ok"

Once that discussion was finally done, Midoriya pulled my wrist and dragged me backstage where we had to clean up. For a while I didn't want to speak to him considering that the feud between us wasn't over. "(Y/n).." he spoke as we reached backstage "I know I've really messed it up- but please! I want to make it up to you as best as I can-"

He broke mid-sentence, due to my hand being planted on his mouth. Now the desperate look he had before was gone. "I feel like I was the one being immature. If it's you and All Might then I have no business in it" I put on a calm tone "I'm sorry for how I've acted. Let's just have some fun in this Festival for now"

Midoriya had let those words sink in. It seemed like he had to process them twice, the look on his face was shock but relief, "Ahh! Really?! You forgive?!"

"Of course, I won't be forgiving myself for ignoring you though. You didn't deserve it" I mumbled the last part when Iida came along and waved at us whilst holding a broomstick.

"Good work, guys!" he shouted from across the stage.

We both waved back until the image of Mirio showed up beside him. "You guys did so well!" he congratulated us with the brightest smile.

"Thanks a lot!" Midoriya chuckled.

"(Y/n)! Deku!" Eri was now running up to us. I immediately crouched down to her level and gave her the fattest hug ever, "You know what? At first there was a loud noise and it was scary, but then everyone was dancing and Jirou's voice was sooo beautiful and lively! And there was a flash and Deku you went away but then it got cold and then there was a spinning light and a girl's voice said 'wow' and I said 'wow' too a-and then (Y/n)'s and Zerusus's show was...?"

Now I had reached my climax. The tears just couldn't do a better job at hiding themselves, could they?

Eri stood before me and noticed my crying. Not wanting to risk her crying, I wiped them away with my sleeve and smiled. "I'm glad you had a good time.." I bit the insides of my cheek to stop my emotional breakdown.

"Me too.." Midoriya added on, also in tears.

"You shouldn't be!" Mineta suddenly interrupted in the background "Are you guys slacking off now being late?!" he motioned for one of us to carry out a bucket of ice.

Midoriya was quick to turn around, "Oh, sorry! I'll take it!" he hesitantly snatched the bucket and ran off to do his cleaning duty.

Now it was my turn to join them with the cleaning process of this hellhole. Looking around, it really had become a mess in here. "Well, I'm gonna go.. Do some jobs" I pointed behind me and stood up.

"No worries (Y/n).." Mirio leaned in forward "You made her smile.." he whispered.

"No.." I placed a hand on his shoulder "We did" I beamed.

We both looked at each other with pure happiness. Eri, on the other hand, was waving me goodbye, "Okay, (Y/n)! But be quick!" she said.

"I will, promise" I winked.

"(Y/N)! HELP ME RIGHT NOW!" Mineta tossed a big block of ice directly to my face. I turned around to him and blasted a huge wave of Fire in return. "U-Umm.." Mineta desperately tried hiding behind something and accidentally bumped into Bakugou "DON'T ATTACK!"

"WATCH IT YOU BALL-HEADED SHIT HEAD!" Bakugou roared.

"Oi, watch your mouth" I pointed at the angry boy "Well, see you after cleaning all of this mess" I rubbed Eri's hair.

"Okay!" she waved me goodbye, again.

"(Y/N)!" Bakugou motioned his head for me to come over. I nodded and made way for him to help out melting Todoroki's Iceberg, "Stupid guy.." he muttered as sweat was already dripping down his forehead.

When I generated enough Fire power, I placed both palms on the brim ends of the Iceberg and began to melt it down. For the time being, Bakugou went back to do his own part and dump the melted ice to a nearby drain.

It was tiresome, monotonous work, and it filled the air with hot-smelling smoke that settled in everyone's pores and got into my lungs which made me cough. Yet, the continuous cleaning duty was paused when the front doors opened, revealing the people who came to the performance.

"You guys did such a good job! Well done!"
"The best singer and dancers ever!"
"You guys' pulled it off!"
"It was sick!"

"Thank you!" Kirishma smiled.

"Thanks for coming!" Kaminari yelled and waved his arm.

"Yes, You did.. A good job"

Bakugou and I had never reacted quick by the voice of the guy that talked trash about us a couple weeks ago.

~"For us? What's that supposed to mean? Aren't they thinking too much of themselves? Seriously, they're too carefree. Even though they were attacked by Villains, they went to Training Camp nonchalantly and were attack again.. They even had people injured. Thanks to that, even we had to go through a lot. Even though it was all their fault.."~

The other guy appeared alongside them as they bowed, apologetically.

"SORRY! WE WATCHED IT TO CRITICISE IT! SORRY AGAIN!" they screamed and bolted through the door right away.

"They really didn't have to say that" I scoffed.

"Tch, we won" Bakugou hit my arm. I smirked and looked at him up and down.

"I wonder if they're some of the people Mr. Aizawa was talking about who were stressed. If there were, then Iida, our feelings reached them!" Kirishima said.

"But no matter what their reason, it was because they watched us!" Iida fisted the air "I'm sure there are those who didn't watch. Let's not let this end today and let our feelings-"

"It's fine, isn't it?"

We looked up again and saw the group of people still here.

"We heard about what you guys wanted to do when you planned this" one of the guys gave a thumbs up.

"We got it. Now we'll tell the others" another said.

"Yes yes! Those of us who watched it will pass on your feelings" the other guy said.

"Thank you for watching the show, we appreciate the support" I bowed down to them back.

"Thanks for your kindness!" Iida bowed down as well.

"I don't like it.." Bakugou grunted and began to walk at the front "Find the guys who didn't watch and bring them here!"

I held him back and pulled him away. "It's fine!" I chuckled nervously, whilst he just kept on walking to the front "Oi stop that" I slapped his back.

"Hurry up and finish cleaning up all the ice!" Mineta ranted.

"Oh, sorry! Mineta, you've been on edge this whole time" Kirishima hesitated.

Mineta stopped and slowly turned his head around "If we don't hurry.. Then we won't be able to get good seats for the Beauty Pageant!"

《~⁎~》

All afternoon we cleaned. It was boring but worth it since we were now at the Beauty Pageant that I knew Nejire and Kendo were going to be in. It wouldn't hurt but just to support them, especially coming from Mineta..

"Oo~ Sexy.." a drool ran down his chin.

I shuffled myself away from him a bit. It was unfortunate I had to sit next to him and Kaminari as they were so persistent of me being in between them. Probably because i was holding Eri in my arms.

"Wow.." she gawped.

Throughout the Beauty Pageant, it was overall showing the contestants displaying their Quirks and dresses to the audience, and whoever had the best and most votes won. By now, all of them showed amazing displays.. But when it came to Nejire's performance, it shook everyone..

It was nothing like any other performances because her entrance was a trail of light that guided right behind her as she flew in the air.

"Woah.. Eri! Look at that!" I took Eri's hand and directed it onto Nejire's path.

"Nejire..! Ahh!" she stared at the shining sky in which then a beautiful, blue rose was seen above us. Nejire hopped onto the rose and showed herself like a pretty princess.. So pretty.. And elegant..

I wondered where Amajike was however..

Later On..

No matter how many times I tried to get rid of Mineta away from Eri and I, he would just right back hungry for more.

"BUT MOMMY~!" he suddenly bellowed, causing his annoying voice to echo throughout the plce.

"Shut up!" I hissed at him. I felt like screaming due to how much embarrassment he was bringing on to me. As he soon became distracted from Yaoyorozu walking by, I swiped Eri away from him and picked her up in my arms again, "Wanna get some food Eri?!" I asked her.

"YES!" a bright smile was formed once again.

Thanks to the actual cooks and bakers that volunteered to help us in the Festival, all of the stalls here were jam-packed with delicious foods they had made. From crepes to doughnuts, there was nothing here that was missing.

"W-Wait (Y/n)!" Mirio held out his arm along with Midoriya but was too late. I was already zooming passed everyone trying to get to the first food stall I thought best of for Eri's taste.

Far up to the right, I noticed a strong smell of seasoned sausages that tingled my senses. Eri's eyes were moving towards the smell too. We were both thinking of the same thing. Corndogs.

"(Y/N)!" I heard Midoriya shout for me from across the entrance, I simply ignored him and arrived to the corndog stall where we both saw the succulent, juicy, boiling hot sausages being fried then being enveloped in puffy bread.

I trembled. Not because of how gorgeous it looked but of how much temptation I was holding back to smash through the stall and steal everything they had.

"Would you like a piece?" the man behind the counter looked at me.

"Two, actually" I moved Eri up a bit. She turned around to me and beamed.

"Coming up!" he began his magic.

For now, watching the man cook his corndogs was more enjoyable than having to see Mirio and Midoriya fail at trying to find me. "(Y/N)!" they both kept up their booming calls. I knew I was going to be in big trouble, especially from Mirio considering I had Eri with me when she was supposed to be with Mirio.

"And.." the man finished the process of the two corndogs and handed them over ".. Two corndogs! Please, enjoy!"

Eri took one and so did I. I brought out my wallet from my back pocket and opened it up, "So, how much?"

"Oh no!" he waved his hands around "It's on the house. I know exactly who you are"

The realisation made me cheery. My mouth was slightly opened due to my shock but I bowed down to the man quickly, "THANK YOU!"

"Not a problem kiddo!"

I went over to my back pocket again and returned my wallet. As I did so, Eri took a piece of her corndog and moaned "Mm~!" she closed her eyes "This is.. So good!"

"I know right!" I grinned until seeing Mirio and Midoriya out of breath in front of me.

"H-How are you so.. FAST?!" Midoriya set his hands on his knees and bent down.

"Seriously..!" Mirio wiped the sweat from his forehead "You've got some mad speed!"

I shrugged my shoulders "It's food, I will kill anyone for it" I pointed my corndog at them before taking a bite. Sweet, savoury, salty, crunchy, just like how I expected it to be, it was perfect.

~"(Y/N)!"~

Realising now, the Bakusquad were all waving their arms around for me. I peered my head to the side to take a better look. It seemed like they wanted me to come to Class 1-C's haunted house behind them.

Mirio, Eri and Midoriya noticed. I looked at Eri as she signalled for me to go "It's okay! Go have fun!" she exclaimed.

"You sure..?" I raised a brow then glanced at Mirio who nodded and extended his arms for Eri.

"Mhm!" she was now in Mirio's grip.

"You definitely go have fun, we'll take care of her for now" Mirio said.

Taking a few steps towards the whole squad, I lowered my head for a 'thank you'. Then after that, I arrived to where everyone else was and reached to the outside of the haunted house.

"WE'RE GOING IN TOGETHER!" Mina tugged on my arm the moment I appeared.

"Let's see who doesn't get scared, whoever wins gets.. FREE FOOD!" Kirishima breathed in and out like some animal. Wherever him and Bakugou went before all this must have drained all their energy out already.

~"Oh, hell yeah!"~

Toru came by as well "May I join your little group?!"

~"Sure thing, Toru!"~

"Why are you and Bakugou sweating so much?" I squinted my eyes at the two worn out boys.

"We just went to the Obstacle course!" Kirishima pointed to the obstacle course over the hill.

"Ah.." I nodded "Let's go then" I dragged Mina and Toru inside the place. First and foremost was the hallway, it had seemed like Class-C really spent a lot of time decorating this whole place because of how many spiderwebs and spooky stuff that was here.

Straight away, without having any jump scares yet, Mina and Toru were practically holding on to me for dear life. "T-This looks kinda.." Mina's body trembled in fear.

I examined the place "There's nothing to be-"

With a stiffening of rage and pure fright, Shinsou's body suddenly dangled behind us.

~"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"~

Mina, Toru, Mineta and Kaminari all ran in a straight line to the exit across. I didn't anticipate much since they were all scaredy cats in the first place.

"Hi, Shinsou" I nodded at him when Kirishima, Sero and Bakugou came by.

"Tch, doing this all day makes my bones break" he rolled his eyes in response.

"This house is stupid" Bakugou spat at him before taking Sero and Kirishima further in the house.

"At least give the class some credit, won't ya" I crossed my arms. Annoyed.

"I-I think.. It's better if we're together.. Heh.." Sero winced and brought himself closer to Bakugou more than ever.

Kirishima turned around and grinned at me. "Come!" he beckoned his hands.

Quickly, trying not to think about the 'dead' body of Shinsou behind me at all, I rushed towards the mini group and stayed in the middle of them. Now we went through the broken doors of this place and the bathrooms, however no other jump scares apart from Shinsou showed up.

Nonetheless, it didn't seem like the place was limited, there was still lots more to discover. The only person I knew that wasn't going to be fooled by the class's haunted house.. Was obviously Bakugou.

He just stood there, unbeknownst to what was happening with Kirishima and Sero as they had their souls taken from them.

~"AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"~

Well, what did I even expect at this point? All what was left now was Bakugou and me. "Surprised you're not running off" he muttered under his breath as he gazed around the decorations.

"Same with me" I murmured, also gazing around the neat decorations.

"What do you mean?!" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Come on!" I nudged his side and led him more into what this haunted house had in store.

"Gah.. Is there anything else but stupid cobwebs in this shithole?" Bakugou slumped his back after a few minutes on constant jump scares.

"Don't be mean" I then came across a box that was just dropped on the floor. Bakugou also became aware. It was weird considering the box was just dropped out of nowhere. I shuffled in some steps towards it and kicked the box, hoping to find what was inside.

"What are you doing?!" Bakugou interrupted.

"I don't know. It's just fell and-" the box later revealed itself into having numerous live spiders from it. I couldn't even have a moment to process what and why this was happening but grab Bakugou's arm tightly.

"Get the fuck off of me!" he attempted move his arm away from my grip, only for me to tighten it even more.

Shinsou's head then popped out from the cabinet above the fallen box and smiled, "Oops, sorry guys, I meant to use them for decoration" he pointed to the spiders "You better run if you don't want them touching you"

And he wasn't wrong about that, because abandoning Bakugou was the next thing I did.

"HEY! COME BACK HERE YOU IDIOT!" he screamed down the hallway, not seeming to happy about it.

"YOU WIN! WHATEVER!" I rolled my eyes as I continued to run and run as if my life depended on it. And by the time all the jump scares I endured through it was over, the light from the outside world hit my face.

There was certainly nothing more relieving than to see everyone outside, waiting for us. I quickly stepped out of the haunted house to meet Mina and Toru first.

"How did you find it?!" Mina widened her eyes.

"I-It was.. Nothing!" I lied straight through.

"So, does that mean Bakugou's won then?" Kaminari half-closed his eyes in defeat.

"YEP!" Bakugou burst through the exit like some maniac "NOW ALL OF YOU SHALL PAY FOR EVERYTHING!"

~"No.."~

《~⁎~》

The sun was setting the School Festival was coming to an end. I used the last moments of this with Eri, Mirio and Midoriya as we walked along the pavement across U.A.'s entrance.

"Thanks for today.." Eri stared at the ground, holding tight Mirio's hand.

Midoriya bent down and hid something behind his back "Eri.." a candy apple then showed up in his hand "Surprise!"

"A candy apple!" Mirio squirmed "They were selling them? I couldn't find any!"

"Nope! I made them myself, getting the ingredients from the store in the morning. It was pretty easy making them. The only thing I couldn't find at the convenience store was food colouring, so I borrowed some from Sato"

"Well, you two should be able to see her again soon" Aizawa made an appearance when he crossed his arms. We all watched Eri enjoy the candy apple.

"It's even sweeter!" she squealed. I smiled from her cute interaction.

"I'll make it again!" Midoriya chuckled "Look forward to it!"

"I'm gonna miss you very much, Eri.." I started to feel sad to see her go.

"Me too!" she smiled and place her hand on my hand "Thank you and Deku for everything! I really enjoyed myself today!"

"Of course!" my voice cracked.

"Anyways.." Aizawa jerked his head for Mirio "I better walk her back to the hospital, you guys go back to the dorms, okay?"

We smiled and nodded in response.

~"Mhm!"~

"Goodbye~!" Eri waved.

~"Goodbye Eri!"~

And there went the three, as they all disappeared from our sight as they became further away from us. For the life of everyone, I wouldn't know what I would have done if Eri hadn't left this place in a good mood. I hoped for one day we could see her all grown up and be enrolled in U.A..

Midoriya stood staring with dead eyes at the mural while. His face twisted with exhaustion but joy. It was becoming awkward now because of the silence, just him and me.

...

"(Y/n)?" Midoriya finally decided to make the first move.

I turned my head "Mm?"

Another candy apple showed up in his hands "Ta-da~!"

I was quick to stumble on top of him whilst giving the poor kid a hug. "Thank you~!" I cheered and took a bite from the treat as it was still held on his hand.

"Y-You're welcome!" his breathing turned shallow.

◃⁴¹▹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

793K 25.9K 42
✿❀ Completed! ❀✿ my name is (y/n) toshinori , I'm 18 years old and I'm a graduate of U.A. high. I finished in the Top place in all of my classes all...
22.2K 637 26
Izuku was a small kid with the ability to take others quirks and use them for himself or give them to others. But a tragedy strikes and destroys his...
249K 8.6K 113
Y/N Yagi -the daughter of the greatest Hero in the world, All-Might- joins U.A with her best friend, Hitoshi Shinsou. People have always criticized h...
190K 8.1K 90
"It scares me", he whispered. "What does?", her eyes searched his face. "That you chose to love me out of everyone in this world", he breathed, his e...