My tempting mistake ✔ || book...

By queensofsupreme

"TIME of death?" "2:38am" *********** Elijah Carson black the number ONE player! He doesn't care about love u... More

Prologue
- Cast -
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76.
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79.
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87.
Chapter 88.
Chapter 89.
Chapter 90.
Chapter 91.
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93.
Chapter 94.
Chapter 95.
Chapter 96.
Chapter 97.
Chapter 98
Chapter 99.
Chapter 100.
Chapter 101.
Chapter 102.
Chapter 103.
Chapter 104.
Chapter 105.

Chapter 10

2.8K 104 7
By queensofsupreme

Annette's POV.

I woke up to everyone laughing. I got up and went straight downstairs. 

I wonder what is so funny.

"Fuck you Adrian." Elijah shouted and they all giggled.

"Elijah, I swear I will ground you if you swear in front of Oliver again." Aunt Sofia warned him.

"Mom it's not my fault that Adrian is taking advantage of me." Elijah said. "Mom, why should everyone make fun of me when it was Annette who embarrassed me. I know she is my girlfriend but that does not mean eve---."

"Annette." Oliver said and I faked a smile.

"Annette do you still want to sing for Elijah?" Uncle Benjamin asked and Adrian giggled.

"I'll beat you up Benjamin if you say another word." Aunt Sofia warned him. "Annette my dear, are you feeling better."

"Did something happened last night?" I hugged myself and Elijah got up.

"Of course something happened. You couldn't stay away from me. Annette, do I look like your boyfriend?" Elijah questioned. 

"Eli, you are her boyfriend." Oliver answered. "Anyways, now that everyone is awake, can we play a game, mom?"

"Let Annette first eat." Aunt Sofia said. "By the way Adrian, when are your parents arriving?"

"Aunt, you should ask that big baby sister of mine, that always cries. No one considers me part of the Knight family." Adrian replied and Elijah giggled.

"That is because you so fucking ugly." Eli stated and Oliver hit him on the head.

"I'll go eat." I mumbled but no one heard me. They all started arguing again and I left.

I wonder what I did last night.

I know Oliver and Aunt Sofia would never let me do something crazy. I am sure nothing bad happened. Elijah is just overreacting.

"You sober?" Evelyn asked sitting on the counter.

"What are you talking about, Eve?" I questioned and she giggled. 

"You don't remember the fact you wanted to sit on Elijah's lap?" She asked and my jaw dropped. "Don't be embarrassed, I know my big cousin is hot."

"You are crazy Eve. How can you say such a thing." I snapped.

"Ask your favorite person, Oliver what happened, if you don't believe me." She replied. "Anyways, I have to get ready. My parents are going to arrive soon." She left.

I quickly ran out of the kitchen and went straight to Oliver's room. I swear I will kill him. 

"What's wrong?" He questioned as I barged in. "Anne."

"Why did you let me sit on Eli's lap?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Anne, it is not what you think. I promise nothing happened in the plane. Yes, you did sit on my brother's lap but Eli didn't mind. Anne, he sees you like a sister." Oliver explained.

"I know he sees me like a sister."  I mumbled sitting on the bed. 

"You know Anne, I will never accept another girl as my brother's wife except you and if he refuses to marry you or love you than he will never ever get married." Oliver said and I got up.

"Are you crazy?" I shouted. "Ollie, you can't just make a decision for Eli and I. Do you even know that your brother can fall in love with someone else."

"I know." He replied. "But I swear to kill myself if he doe---."

"Olive." I snapped. "Don't say that." 

"Then promise me that you will forever love my brother." He took my hand. "Promise me Annette." 

I know he knows me so well but I have to try my best to lie to him. I can't tell him that I love his brother and I always will. I promise my mother I would forget Elijah and break this fake relationship with him and I can't break that promise. 

"I can't." I tried keeping my tears in but I couldn't. "I don't love your brother, I am sorry."

"You are lying." Oliver shook his head. "I know you love him."

"I am not lying." I wiped my tears. "Yes, I thought I love him---."

"You told me you love him." He said interrupting me.

"I was a teenager, I didn't even know what was love." I stated. "I am sorry, I can't promise to love Elijah forever. Oliver, I don't have feelings for your brother." I can't give you fake hope Oliver, I know I can keep my promise to love Elijah forever but your brother won't keep his promise, that is why I can't promise you anything.

"Stop lying." Oliver shouted

"What is going on?" Elijah asked, coming in. "Anne, what did you?"

"We just arguing about something. Nothing important." I quickly answered. 

"If everything is okay between you two, can I borrow Anne, we need to go shopping." Elijah said and I nod my head. "Bye Ollie." We both said the same time and left.

I'm so hungry, I hope Elijah stops at a restaurant on our way back. 

"I forgot something, you go in the car, I'll be right back." Elijah went back inside the house. 

I was about to go in when I saw a women waving at me. I quickly waved back and she told me to come over. 

I quickly went over to her.

"Can I help you?" I questioned.

"You look so beautiful." She complimented me.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"So Annette, how is Elijah, still breathing?" She asked.

"Of course Eli is still breathing." I answered. "Wait, how do you know I am Annette?"

"We have to leave." Elijah grabbed my hand. "Nice meeting you friend, but we in a hurry."

"You didn't change a bit since last time." The women giggled. "But what I told you that day will still happen." 

What the hell happened between Elijah and her?

"Just stay away from my family." Elijah warned her. 

"She is the one Eli, I wasn't----." Elijah dragged me before the women could finish what she was saying.

"Stay away from her Annette. She is a crazy women, that thinks---." He paused, taking a deep breath. "We will go shopping another time. Just stay away from her." 

"Is she one of the girls you slept with?" I asked.

"Are you crazy?" His jaw dropped. "Anne, I have a type and that women is old enough to be my mother." 

"I'm sorry." I mumbled and he walked away. I must find out who that women is and why Elijah got angry so quickly. I hope she isn't the reason he hates Italy.

Third person's POV.

After dinner, everyone went straight to their rooms, except Elijah who went to his brother's room for drinks. Annette quickly took a shower before going to bed. The second she fell asleep, Elijah came inside.

"Am I drunk or is someone in my bed." Eli rubbed his eyes. He quickly took his phone out and called Adrian to see if it was him sleeping on his bed.

"What do you want?" Adrian answered and Elijah's eyes widened up in shock.

"I only had three drinks so why am I seeing your twin?" Elijah questioned and Adrian jumped out of his bed excited.

"I always knew mom and dad were hiding something from me. I'm coming Eli, keep an eye on my twin." Adrian hung up.

Elijah put his phone down, angry.

"Where is he?" Adrian came in and Elijah  pointed at Annette who was covered. "You didn't even see the person's face and you think it's my twin?"

"You the only one that sleeps in my bed. Everyone knows they can't sleep in my bed except Ollie." Elijah explained.

"Well, it isn't me in that bed so Eli tell me how many drink did you have?" Adrian questioned and Elijah rolled his eyes. 

"Just leave. I'll beat this person who is in my bed." Elijah threw Adrian out of the room. 

"If it is a girl, don't forget to share." Adrian said and Elijah locked his room.

"I can't believe I asked a drunken to help me." Elijah complained pulling the blanket off Annette. "Anne." He snapped.

"What is wrong with you?" Anne asked, hugging herself. She was shock to see Elijah in the room.

"You in my bed." Eli stated. 

"Uncle---." She stopped herself from telling Elijah, what his father told her. She couldn't believe Benjamin fooled her.  "Can you leave. I need to change." She told him and he shook his head. 

"I need sleep." Eli said and she got up. "The guest room is empty, you can sleep there." She nod her head and walked to the door. 

"The door is jammed." Anne said, trying her best to open it. 

Elijah quickly got up and walked to her. 

"You can't even open a simple door." He clicked his tongue, taking her hand. "I can't believe I'm teaching you how to open a simple door." She pulled her hand from him.

"Just open the door, please." Her heart started beating fast. 

"Why?" He questioned pulling her hand. 

"Eli, let me go." She snapped, pushing him away. She knows whenever Elijah is near her, she can't be herself. She always ends up doing something wrong.

"Wait." He smiled, making her scared. "You just like all of them." He shook his head. "Now I understand why you don't date." 

"I don't know what you talking about." Annette walked backwards. "Just open the door, please."

"You have a crush on me don't you?" Eli asked and her eyes widened up in shock. 

"Eli, stay where you are or else I will beat you up."  She warned him. 

"Give me a kiss and I'll forget this ever happened." Before she could say anything he kissed her. 

"Eli." She managed to say. She knows if her mother ever finds out, she is dead. 

"Just tonight Annette." He mumbled and she agreed. "You a virgin?" He asked, taking her to the bed.

"Yes." She uttered and he nod his head.

"Okay." His heart skipped a beat when he remembered her answer. He couldn't believe it. "Wait, you a virgin." He shouted and she looked at him confused. She knew she made a mistake telling him the truth especially when she finally got attention from him. "Annette, I can't do this." He ran out of the room before she could say anything.

She tried to go after him but she stopped herself. She quickly went to Oliver's room, in tears.

Oliver quickly put his book down and ran to hug her.

"Anne, what's wrong?" He questioned hugging her. "You can talk to me?"

"I told him." That's all she could say.

"Did you tell him you love him?" Oliver questioned confused and she shook her head. "Anne, you don't have to tell me, if you don't want to so please just stop crying."

"I love him Oliver and I promised mom, I would break up with him after we go back home." She wiped her tears. "We kissed and before anything else happened, I opened my big mouth and told him the truth." 

*DON'T FORGET TO VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE PLEASE - STAY SAFE BTW*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503K 17.5K 34
"Desperate people are the most dangerous." Miracle Hope Carson has nothing more to ask for her life. She may be a nut-head, anti-social potato and wi...
258K 4.6K 28
Book 2 of The Mismatch series. *** When the 'dead' ex is back in his life, leaving him with many...
2.5M 93.7K 30
"Dammit woman, talk to me," Zach pulls at his hair in frustration; his eyes never leave my face. There is a hint of sadness in his voice but other th...
523K 17.6K 69
"What?" I shouted dropping the phone as tears stream down my face. He can't be dead, no! The father of my child can't be dead. I cried switching the...