hide° NCT DREAM

By ppppoppoo

°nct dream mystery/crime au° [ COMPLETE ] Book 1 of irregularseries " solving the school's mystery case... More

.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
0000
27
28
29
0001
30
31
32
33
34
0002
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
49
50
51
Sequel? PLEASE READ
SEQUEL IS OUT NOW

48

2.5K 123 111
By ppppoppoo

╔═══════════════╗
Chapter 42: man
╚═══════════════╝

-
Choi;Areum

I was getting food for them as i recieved a message from director kim.

Let's meet tonight at nine. Choi k. Building.. Don't you dare bring anyone.. Bring the flashdrive..

I put my phone away grabbed the food. I went to taeyong's room and i found mark and taeyong sleeping. I left the items on the table and took a glance at them. I closed the door.

I visited all of them before i go they were still unconscious. I walked outside of the hospital as someone grabbed my hand.

" where are you going noona?" it was jisung.

" I'm going to get changed.. I'll be back soon" i said as i smiled and left.

I walked my way to a cafe but i bumped into someone and their bag ripped. I decided to pick it up and help.

" ah thank you young girl.." he said as i placed it inside of the other bag he had.

" no problem.." i said. We both stood up and i bowed at him.

" you looked so much like your mom areum.." he said.

Did he just called my name. I slowly looked up and he smiled at me.

" did we met before?" i asked while he was looking at me. His eyes were teary and i cant help but to look at him.

" well it's been a long time since we last met right.. I guess you don't remember me anymore.." he said

He smiled at me and held my shoulders.

" my daughter.."

__-:-__

I couldn't believe it. All of these years. I was right. I keep on praying that he is alive, i kept on making them believe that he is alive.

I'm afraid to be alone. The day i found about my father's death my mother wouldn't bare to come out of the room. Then the day after that she seems fine about it.

" where is the pocket watch i gave you" he asked. I searched my bag and as i found it i pulled it out. He smiled at me then he reach it out. He wiped his eyes and looked at the watch.

" dad.." i called as he looked at me. He was so happy to see me.

" byun yena.. Wasn't really my mother.. Isn't she" i asked as he frown and looked down.

" yes.." he said. A tear escaped my eye.

" then why did you.. Why be enaged to that woman.." i said.

" i wanted the best for my daughter. I wanted to make her feel she someone to lean on. I never thought that things would turn this way" he said.

" yena said she would take care of you. Treat you like her own. She made that promise to me" he cried after saying that.

" your mom.. Would be so happy when she see you right now." he said as he wiped the tears from my eyes.

" our baby is already grown up.." he said as he chuckled.

"i wished i had seen my mother's face.." i said as my father grabbed something from his pockets. He unfold a piece of paper and he smiled beforee handing it to me.

A beautiful woman in a pink floral dress holding a book while smiling at the camera. She has long flowy hair and her eyes sparkling.

" that's your mom.." he said as i cried in pain.

" so it's true that she's dead.. God.." i said as i wipe my tears.

" kim jangwoon killed your mother and i was too late to save her.." he said

" he's taking the company.. Along with yena. They wanted to take revenge on you" i said to him as he looked at me.

" then give it to him.." he said to me.

I was confused for a moment. I would give it to them that easily.

" i thought-" he hold my hand and looked at me in the eyes.

" listen to me.. The only thing matters to me is you being safe." he said.

" the guys gave me a flashdrive containing files about director kim. We could use it to get him arrested dad.." i said.

" i gave it to them.." he said to me.

Another shocking truth.

" I'm the one who gave the flashdrive to them. I met them on the tunnel below the school grounds. No one knows about me living there not even director kim. I gave it to johnny because he was the one who met me in the first place. I gave it to him because director kim was going to kill you if they did not handed the flashdrive you can get killed.. "
" where is johnny by the way?? " he asked me.

" he disappeared after he gave us the flashdrive.. I'm getting worried" i said answered.

" i guess they did not gave it to director kim and he didn't thought about taking it back.. " he said.

" director kim told me to bring it to him later when we meet up" his eyes went wide.

" you are going to meet up with him?.. No.. No.. Bad idea.." he said.

" but i have to father.. We had a deal.."

__-:-__

" why do you even needed it?" i asked.

" you see for a girl like you.. You can't understand what does little thing means to me.." he said as the guys are tying me up.

" that thing contains all of the evidence. I don't want to get arrested right???"

" i heard that you will be the one to get the drive from the tunnel" he said

" how did you know about that?" i asked. I'm getting worried. He knew a few things about it.

" i was the one who got inside of the app.." he said.

Choco man... He is choco man..

" you've been making our life like hell.." i said as i tried to escape but the guards already tied me up.

" now if you bring me the folder.. I'm not going to hurt your friends.. I know they are valuable to you and i can suspect that they are family.. Aww" he said as he was being sarcastic. I hated it.

" and if i don't??" i said.

" we'll kill you.. And your friends and also we get to keep whatever you had.."

__-:-__

Lee;Minhyung

I woke up and check the clock. It is already eight in the evening. I streched out my arms and i saw taeyong waking up.

" yah how was haechan doing?" he asked.

" i didn't check up on him yet because i just woke up" i said as i stood up from my seat.

" did someone visited?" he pointed at the bag at the table.

" no.." i said as i went near it and took a look. I searched the bag and it was filled with food and a letter.

" a letter?" taeyong said as i went near him with the letter on my hand.

I opened it and read it to taeyong.

Mark, taeyong.

I'm writing this letter to you guys because i think you have a better understanding and you are awake so.. I have to deal with kim jangwoon myself. I don't need you guys y'all done enough to protect me so now i have to protect you guys. Kim is not an easy task and i have some unfinished business with him. I took the flashdrive and taking it with me. I hope you guys understand it's for your own good. Take care of jisung and chenle. Make sure all of you get enough rest and heal. Especially beakhyun, renjun and haechan. Tell jeno and jaemin to eat and don't let them starve. I love you guys so much.. If i had a rewind button i would have prevented this to happen.. I'm sorry.

So that's it.. We don't know where she is now and what are we going to do.

" she can't deal with him alone.." taeyong said.

" she'll get hurt.." i said.

Areum what were you thinking. Please don't risk your life for us.

__-:-__

Choi;Areum

" where is that.." i said as i tried finding the building. As i walked even further someone grabbed me and pulled me inside of a building.

" yah let me go!!" i screamed. It was empty so it echoed through the area.

The building was huge and it looked glamorous. So this was the building that was supposed to be mine.

We went through the escalator and got up to the highest floor. That's the roof top.

As we got up they assisted me to the helipad and i saw director kim with yena by his side. Guards are surrounding them and they are armed with guns

" shall we begin??" he said as i walked forward him.

" now where is the folder?" he said. I gave him the flash drive and he passed me the papers.

" now sign that and we are good to go.." he said.

I held the peper from my hand and looked at him. I was getting furious about it when i looked at his face. Beside him was the woman who took care of me but then she betrayed the daughter of her fiancée. I want to smack her head.

" you know what director kim.." i said as i hold the paper on my left hand.

" it's nice to have you around.. For business.. But then i realized that.. All of the people around me. Since the day my father died has been there for me. My 'mom'.. My best friend and her family. All of them where the same. But one thing they have the least common.. " i said.

Yena was looking furious at me. She was about to crack my head open. While director kim has a smirking face.

" is having a family.. " i said.

" all of you are heartless and brutal.." i said. I looked at my mom and then went towards her.

" i treated you like my real mom. I didn't expect you to betray me like this. You said you wanted to be close that you are with me all the time. You got my back. But guess was you has my back all along.. Stabbing me. Making me your puppet. I guess this was your plan along. To gain the power my dad has. " i said to her as she slapped me.

" you are not my daughter.. " she said to me.

" yes you aren't my mom but guess what.. Atleast i have a family. " i said.

" you have nothing my child! " she said to me as both of them where laughing.

" think twice about it.." i said as i gave them a smirk.

Soon after helicopters passed by and guards are coming from the stairs. They pointed at director kim and yena while the soldiers are taking over director Kim's guards.

" put the wepons down!" a guy said as the guards put them down.

" areum let's talk about this.." yena said as she knead to me.

" there's nothing more to talk about.. Mom" i said as she was taken away by the soldiers.

" you son of a bitch!" director kim scread as he was taken away.

Soon after that someone tapped my shoulder. I turn around to see doyoung.

" glad you where safe.." he said to me as he gave me a hug.

" thank you for your help doyoung.. " i said to him.

" well my brother is in the police corps what can i do.." Then someone interrupted us.

" thank you hyung!" doyoung said as he went towards him.

" thank you johnny.." i said to him.

" well that's what a police had to do.." he said.

As time passed i immediately went to the hospital to see the guys and as i went there johnny and doyoung came with me.

We went to taeyong's room and as i got in mark hugged me very tightly.

" you stupid.. Why did you go there by yourself?!" he said as he looked at me.

" i had help from the guys.." i said as they went to see taeyong.

The guys weren't awake yet and jisung and chenle got home.

We talked about the things that happened and it happens that johnny was actually a police and he was investigating director kim all along. He was S and tried to keep me away from danger.

" so that really happened.." mark said as i nodded.

" then he must have the flashdrive you gave it to him" mark spoke but i shook my head.

" it was a decoy.." johnny said.

" ahh okay okay.. I get it.." then we all laughed.

It was fun hanging out with them. I will cherish every moment i had with them. I just wish they would wake up before i leave.

__-:-__

It's coming to an end.. :<

_popo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430 29 11
"We'll be alright, I want to try again" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Jaemin, a new student, forms bonds with Renjun, Haechan, and Chenle. As he e...
572K 36.4K 91
❝ freaky fridays and milkshake mondays. ❞ press ENTER to discover the secret that lies in hanyul academy ▬▬ [trigger warning! contains certain topics...
170K 8.6K 30
WELCOME TO THE DREAM HOTLINE ! ♡ A mystery-crime-romance ff > nct dream Completed: 11.07.19