The Runaway Groom βœ“

By crazymaniac_

With everything he had, only one thing he wished for, her. Wanting her to be his and he himself wanted to be... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
Head Over Heels | New Story |

24

2.1K 325 14
By crazymaniac_

Annika stood outside the airport, bitting her lower lip and her feet hitting the ground every now and then. Shivaay stood close by, scrolling down his phone and waiting for Omkara and Rudra to get here any second.

"Annika, you will be fine, relax" His words did not sooth her rather she was more than nervous now. Shivaay moved closer to her, his arm going around her shoulder. This made her a bit calm but her mind stoop in turmoil.

"Lossen up babe" Annika's heart fluttered at the word babe and this was all happening just recently. Her mind wandered to the date they had last week, how he had annoyed with all those cheesy nicknames. At the end, when she had asked for the desert, he grabbed her and took her to a ice cream parlour. The day couldn't have been more good.

After that, those heart fluttering kisses he had given her, they had reached a level of intimacy where she was so comfortable around him, she was ready to let loose herself under his soft touches. Everytime he touched her sparks erupted and she could never be able to express it through words.

If she knew falling for Shivaay Singh Oberoi was ever going to be so exciting, she would have signed up before. Some months ago if anyone would have told her that she was going to fall for him, she would have laughed out loud.

"Bhaiyaa" Rudra jumped off from the trolley that he had been sitting on and hopped on Shivaay the next moment. Omkara who stood with a trolley in one hand, shook his head at the behavior of his younger brother.

Annika looked up at Omkara, her eyes widening in surprise as she saw him looking at her. She looked away, fidgeting with the locket in her neck. How was she supposed to meet his eyes after everything? She had stolen Shivaay away from everyone and she thought about the anger that would have been built up against her in everyone.

Rudra clutched Shivaay closed to him, not ready to let him go. "I hate you Bhaiya" He told Shivaay dramatically and kept his head on his shoulder. Shivaay untangled Rudra from him, finally taking in the required air.

"Yeah, that is why you were trying to choke me?" Rudra pouted and his eyes landed on the person standing next to his brother. "Annika Didi" His playfull tone made her look up to see his eyes glowing in happiness.

Was she dreaming? Certainly not. He wasn't angry with her, she could see it in his eyes, Rudra's eyes held happiness and excitement as he kept looking at his too bee soon Bhabhi. The girl he had know who used to do anything but fought with his brother. He sure never missed the spark between the two but knowing his big brother, he knew his Bhaiya wouldn't do anything about it but here they were, standing next to each other, hand in hand.

Annika was startled when Rudra hugged her tightly. Her eyes widened in surprise but soon composed herself and hugged him back. Shivaay who stood next to her looked at them with admiration, he trusted his small brother to pull such stunt.

Omkara stood some inches away with a smile playing on his lips as he looked at the scene unfold in front of him. Shivaay moved towards Omkara and gave him a genuine smile. "Rudra was so excited to meet her after you told us everything" Shivaay chuckled and nodded his head, looking at them, he was sure Rudra truly did say that.

"Rudra, let her breathe" Annika giggled as she heard Shivaay saying it and rudra parted away with a pout on his lips yet again. "How do you handle him Didi?" Rudra threw daggers at his brother and with puppy eyes he looked at Annika. "Trust me it's a very hard task" Shivaay narrowed his eyes, a smirk plopping up on his face. He will take care of that late.

"Annika, how are you?" Omkara stepped up and walked towards the two. Annika's all doubts were thrown out of the window as Omkara's eyes held anything but anger. "I am good Om" Annika smiled at him and Omkara took her in a quick hug.

"Om, won't you ask them?" Rudra asked Omkara in a teasing tone making both of them chuckle and leaving Annika and Shivaay confused. "What are you talking Rudra?" Shivaay inquired to only get Rudra's smirk as a response, something was up with this devil.

"Did you do the deed Bhaiya" Rudra wiggled his eyebrows teasingly and Omkara chuckled as he stood next to his small brother. Shivaay coughed out loud leaving Annika stunned for some seconds before her brows depended on confusion.

Shivaay threw daggers at Rudra making him laugh even more. "Annika Didi, did you two-"

"Alright, that's enough Rudra, let's get going" Shivaay grabbed Annika's hand and lead her towards the car. Her mind wandering off to what Rudra had wanted to say, what did he wanted to know? It kept replaying in her mind.

"Annika it's nothing, stop thinking" He gave her an assured smile and she shrugged her shoulders. Sitting down inside the front seat beside Shivaay, she saw Rudra and Omkara settling down in the backseat. Seeing Shivaay who was now busy in putting language into the trunk, she turned to face the two of them.

"Rudra what were you asking before?" Omkara's eyes widened this time and Rudra gulped hard, he didn't knew what to answer her, all he knew was that he was teasing his big brother who seemed to handle the situation back some minutes but now, all he could do was scratch his neck and gave her a sheepish smile.

"It's nothing Annika, he was just teasing Shivaay" Yet again her suspicion grew, what were the three of them hiding from her? Deciding to drop the topic, she grabbed Shivaay's phone and unlocked it. Going through his phone became her habit not that she was spying on him but she did it whenever she was bored.

"Let's go" Shivaay sat down on the driver seat and looked at Annika who was busy with phone. He started to drive after filling in their luggage into the trunk. Annika kept his phone down being more bored. She was still not over the fact that they would have hated her but here they were, hugging her like she was long lost friend.

"Annika Didi and Bhaiya, are you offically a couple?" Annika coughed out loudly making Shivaay look at her with concern, patting her back to calm her down. Shivaay had laughed in his head when he heard her cough, he couldn't understand why did she find the question so uneasy, was she still not ready to tell them? No, he knew her better.

"Annika Didi, are you fine?" Rudra spoke in a teasing tone, Annika's eyes still wide enough. She looked back at Rudra who had a small smile playing on his lips, more like a mischievous one. "Ok, stop teasing her Ruddy" Shivaay narrowed his eyes at him yet again making him pout at his big brother.

"Yes Rudra we are a couple" Annika bit her lip as she said that, a smile breaking onto the three of the faces, breathtaking smiles. "I knew it" Omkara smacked his head lightly and the both laughed while Shivaay's eyes were fixed at the girl sitting next to him.

Two months down and she was still a mystery to him. He clearly did not add that coming from her and the cherry on the top was she was blushing way too much which did make Shivaay's heart flutter.

How much he had wanted to take her right now when she gave him numerous reason to pour down kisses at her, at her forehead, down her small nose and how his lips could feel against his even though he had tasted her infinite times but it wasn't enough for him. Everytime she was close to him, he could hear her uneven breath, the tingles on his skin everytime she could grasp his arms were unspeakable.

Shivaay chuckled as he caught her looking at him and looking away from him the other second. "When is the wedding Bhaiya?" Omkara chuckled at the question thrown out my rudra at Shivaay. "Yeah Shivaay, when are you getting married?" Shivaay glared at the two of them and not able to hold back their laughter anymore they started laughing and soon enough Annika joined too.

Shivaay shook his head at them and his eyes caught the most beautiful sight in front if him, Annika laughing while she clutched her stomach and her eyes tightly shut. She looked gorgeous without even trying, she had his attention all of his.

"Shivaay Bhaiya, you should rather focus on driving, what say?" Annika's checks reddened as she saw Shivaay looking at her like the next second she would disappear. "Shut up Rudra" Annika held back her laughter this time knowing he might get distracted once again.

She looked down to see their hands iterwined, just like their life's were.

****

I am so sorry for the delay, my will to write just keeps getting worse and I had to tell myself that I needed to update, Thankyou for sticking around like usual.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 8.8K 29
Annika Mehrotra is the world's leading businesswoman. She is strong , capable and extremely independent.But she has some scars that she sleeps with a...
100K 10.3K 59
Businessman Shivaay Singh Oberoi is super successful in his professional life, he has fame and fortune, and everyone wants to be in business with him...
162K 16.3K 30
When Shivaay Singh Oberoi, one of the biggest business tycoon decides to have a Destination Wedding, he expects it to go very peacefully and perfectl...
14.1K 1.8K 9
Love is love , no matter how you see it , how you react to it , Love always captures heart irrespective of gender , color, shape and character. How e...