hide° NCT DREAM

By ppppoppoo

°nct dream mystery/crime au° [ COMPLETE ] Book 1 of irregularseries " solving the school's mystery case... More

.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
0000
27
28
29
0001
30
31
32
33
34
0002
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
48
49
50
51
Sequel? PLEASE READ
SEQUEL IS OUT NOW

47

2.5K 130 72
By ppppoppoo

╔═══════════════╗
Chapter 42: high
╚═══════════════╝

-
Choi;Areum

" what?!" that was their reaction when i told them about what happened while i was abducted.

" I'm really shocked right now.. How in the world that woman is not your mother?!" they are gettibg stressed about this whole situation.

" so Ms. Byun my aunt.. And you aren't really my cousin??" baekhyun said as i nodded.

" so that mother fucked just lied to us.. She lied to everyone.. She didn't even married your father they were just engaged.. We never spoke about it because she never let us" he spoke.

" wait hold on.. They were just  engaged? What about my real mom?" i looked at him. Pleading to tell me everything he knew.

" your mom.. Disappeared.. The moment you were born she was kidnapped and the police never found out where she was. Your father wanted to have you a mother that will take care of you so he found my aunt. She lied to me about your being her daughter so that you could live a normal life.. " he explained.

I never though that my life was just some big joke. My mom disappeared then my dad too. I have no siblings and my fake mom is trying to get rid of me from time to time.

After a few seconds the door knocked opened, it was smashed into pieces and it revealed director kim.

" i guess you weren't so good at hinding.." he said we were about to go to the back but then his men with armed guns got in before us.

" what do you want?" mark spoke.

" the girl of course.. How can i run a multi dollar empire if rhe girl is gone.. According to the will her mom ms. Byun can only rule the company for ten years.. And that will be over soon.. After that she will have no power and her daughter will be the one to be the heir.. Now we will need that girl. Now i heard she didn't even want to rule the company since she wanted to start a company on her own. " he said.

" that will be easy for us then.. But we still need you to deny it.." he said.

I never really wanted to run the company but since my father wanted me to be it. Then i should step up for my father and my mother.

" so are you going to hand it over to us.. It will be easy for you and-"

" my father wanted me to me to run the company.. Its the best for all if i will choose to be it-" then he slam the wall.

" i don't think that you understand kid" he said.

" no i completely understand why you wanted it.. You want my father's company.. For revenge right?? But i wont let that happen." i said.

I can see the anger in his face.

" you will regret this.." he said as his men pointed their gun to us.

Then smoke was created and we move upstairs. They didn't saw us move. So we went to the secret passage baekhyun have. It leads to the car. We all hoped into the car and we drove off.

" there they are!! " then they started to shoot us. Soon they started to follow us.

" they are behind us" chenle said.

" just stay still.." baekhyun said as we drove into the highway.

" hang on everyone" renjun said.

I hold on into a pole as we drive into the tunnel. We where the only ones inside and they are still after us.

" they are still behind" yuta said as baekhyun speed off.

" just hold on tight!" he shouted. Someone hold me tightly and the next thing i know we crashed.

__-:-__

Soon after i woke up and i couldn't move. My leg is stuck into the seat. I can see jisung and he was crying while waking up the others.

" noona!" he shouted as i looked at my back. Donghyuck protected me.

" jisung grabbed that thing" i said as he gave me a wooden pole. I tried to get myself out before helping jisung.

Chenle woke up and he can freely move. " chenle wake up taeyong.." i said as he went to find taeyong.

Soon after fire was starting on the front. Baekhyun and renjun was on the front.

" no.." i said as i tried to get out quickly. Jisung moved jeno out and chenle helped him.

" baekhyun and renjun get them out!! " i said as i manage to get out of i quickly got donghyuck out.

As i was about to carry him i saw something on his leg. A pole went through his leg. I called jisung and chenle and we moved him out.

Renjun and baekhyun are out and then we saw mark move. He opened his eyes and he looked at us.

" wake them up.. We need to hurry. If not carry them.." i said as i started to move them on the side.

" noona we need to call an ambulance.. Haechan, baekhyun and renjun hyung have injured" jisung said as i nodded. I went to renjun and he must have bumped his head. Baekhyun got the worst.

I can't believed it.. Its all my fault. I should have agreed to give it and none of these will happen. I cried for a moment and then an ambulance came.

They got the guys and quickly went to the hospital.

I stayed next to baekhyun. The doctors said he isn't breathing he  has scars and his head is still bleeding.

I was crying the whole time. I regret everything that i did.

As we got to the hospital they bought haechan, renjun and baekhyun to the operating room as me, mark, chenle and jisung stayed behind. Jaemin, jeno and taeyong are still unconscious.

I couldn't focus and i just hope that they would be alright.

Mark gave me a chair as we sat down. Jisung is crying while chenle is patting his back. Mark offered his shoulder as i cry everything i need to cry on. Soon after their parents got inside of the hospital and went to their children.

Taeyong got up so we went visit him.

" how are they??" he asked.

" we haven't had any news about it.." mark said. I was sittibg on the chair while mark is talking to taeyong.

I couldn't just pass this by. I needed to do something.

I stood up and went outside. I pulled out my phone and dialed a number.

" hello?"  he said.

" I'll do it.. " as tears were falling from my eyes.

" that's... Great" then he hung up.

This will be the end. I won't let them hurt the guys anymore.

__-:-__

_popo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 10.1K 55
- they say that trust is easier to break, but harder to fix. now, with certain someones in their way, can haejin and jaemin continue their story? » M...
74.7K 4.2K 55
sequel to home › jaemin! ❝when does this all end?❞ ꒰ there's a new girl in town. and she brings many secrets with her. will the group be able to unco...
572K 36.4K 91
❝ freaky fridays and milkshake mondays. ❞ press ENTER to discover the secret that lies in hanyul academy ▬▬ [trigger warning! contains certain topics...
366K 11.9K 40
Your average cliche high school story~ -Haechan X Reader