RWBY: The Dragon's Rose

By c12376

Y/n and Jack,your best friend,were doing their regular school day,until both of you felt something off from a... More

RWBY Vol.1 Prologue
Rwby Vol.1 Part 1
Rwby Vol.1 Part 2
Rwby Vol.1 Part 3
Rwby Vol.1 Part 4
Rwby Vol.1 Part 5
Rwby Vol.2 Part 1
Rwby Vol.2 Part 2
Rwby Vol.2 Part 3
Rwby Vol.2 Part 4
Rwby Vol.2 Part 5
Rwby Vol. 3 Part 1
?̵̧̛̣̘͈͙̗̤̓̓̄̀̾̽̏̆́̽͝?̴͓̩̤̞̺̙̗̃?̸̡͍̭̻͕̪̳̩̦̗͊̍̌̉͝
Rwby Vol.3 Part 2
Rwby Vol.3 Part 3
Rwby Vol.4 Part 1
Rwby Vol.4 Part 2
Rwby Vol.4 Part 3
...?
Rwby Vol.5 Part 1
Rwby Vol. 5 Part 2
Rwby Vol. 5 Part 3
Character Short: Y/n
Rwby Vol.6 Part 1
RWBY Vol.6 Part 2
Rwby Vol.6 Part 3
Rwby Vol.6 Part 4
RWBY Vol. 7 Part 1
RWBY Vol. 7 Part 2
RWBY Vol.7 Part 4
RWBY Vol.7 Part 5
Rwby Vol. 7 Part 6
RWBY Vol. 8 Part 1
RWBY Vol. 8 Part 2
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 3
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 4
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 5
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 6
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 7
Rwby Vol.8 Part 8
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 9
Explanation
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 10
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 11
RWBY Vol. 8 Part 12
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 13
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 14

RWBY Vol. 7 Part 3

221 2 0
By c12376

--Your POV--

So here I am,getting some rest on my bed,until--

Penny:Salutations!!! | Jack:Ah! Ugh,Penny? Why are you here? | Penny:It's time to be Hunstmen! Wake up Y/n! | Y/n:*groggy* Yeah,yeah,waking up,mom. | Penny:Hm? I'm not your mother,Y/n. | Y/n:*still groggy* I was being sarcastic.

Penny leave the dorm and I change to my regular attire.

Jack:Ready? | Y/n:Yeah. Where's Niko? | Jack:I don't know,maybe she woke up first? | Y/n:Maybe.

Me and Jack then head to the mission briefing as we get our coffee on the way there.

Jack:I thought you don't like coffee? | Y/n:I don't.

We enter the Briefing Room,taking our seats.

Clover:Eyes up huntsmen. Time to get used to the new normal in Atlas. Your top priority is Amity Tower. That means protecting supply runs from Grimm and bandits,and protecting the site itself. Diverting all construction resources to Amity Tower means there are going to be gaps in Mantle's defenses against Grimm. They'll need help on the perimeter.

Clover:The huntsmen around you can be an invaluable resource. If you're willing to pay attention. But make no mistake,school's over. You get to choose what type of huntsman,or huntress you are. So,what's it gonna be?

Everyone leaves and goes to their mission. My mission doesn't start until I got permission from both Clover and Gen. Ironwood. So in the meantime,I help the others in their mission.

So,I hitched a ride on Ruby's mission,but then regretted it as it was a REALLY long ride.

Ruby:Not that I'm bored,but why can't we just use an airship to take these supplies to Amity? | Penny:The components for Amity Tower's construction are far too heavy. All that weight would require precious dust we should be saving for the launch itself. And the Grimm that will come after. | Ruby:It just makes for long,very long,supply runs.

Penny:At least the tundra is scenic! | Y/n:*tired* Yeah..... | Ruby:*tired* Totally.....

Ruby was about to fall into my shoulder if it wasn't for Penny.

Penny:Ruby,Y/n,I just wanted to say how excited I am to be working with you in a professional capacity! As friends! | Ruby:*giggles* Me too,Penny. | Y/n:*still tired* Same here.

Penny:Relationships are so interesting,and varied! | Ruby:Speaking of friends,have you been able to make any new ones? Since,you know? | Penny:Now that I'm the official Protector of Mantle,I don't really have a team anymore. General Ironwood says I don't have time for friends. | Ruby:Oh,uh,how do you feel about that? | Penny:I feel like I wish I could do both the things I need to do,and the things I want to do. Is that normal? | Y/n:Very. | Ruby:That's about as normal as it gets,Penny.

Qrow:Everything going alright up there? Just fine,Uncle Qrow!

I tried my best to stay awake,but eventually I was the one who fell asleep on Ruby.

Ruby:Uh,Y/n? Uncle Qrow?

Or so I thought...

Qrow:What's going on? Grimm?| Clover:No. Worse. You two with me,Penny,Y/n,stay put and keep an eye on our six. We may need an element of surprise.

Penny:Affirmative. | Y/n:Yes,sir. | Penny:I will plan for six possible outcomes.

We all look at her,confused. Anyway,there was a person on the middle of the road with very pale,blond hair. Or is it like some decayed white hair color? I don't know. Another came to her side,wielding some sort of weapon. The transport comes to a halt as Clover,Qrow,and Ruby steps out and confront them.

Clover:Robyn! Well,if it isn't Mantle's hometown hero. Is there a reason you're blocking an official military transport? | Robyn:Clover,I'm so glad you're here. Maybe you can help me understand why this truck that's supposed to be taking construction materials to fix Mantle's outer wall,is on its way to the middle of nowhere? Are you lost?

Clover:*chuckles* It's pretty easy to get turned around out here n the tundra,everything looks the same. Thanks for checking up on us though. We'll be on our way now. | Robyn:*sighs* I was hoping you'd play it straight with me. What's Ironwood doing with Amity at the old S.D.C. mine?

Clover:Oh,that. Just giving her an annual checkup. | Robyn:The next Vytal Festival isn't anytime soon,only automated drones and a few select Atlas scientists are allowed out here,and Amity's getting invaluable resources we need in Mantle to protect against Grimm. Seems like more than just a "check-up."

Clover:You've been scoping it out. We can't fix the wall without the supplies on these trucks. I think Mantle deserves to know what they're being used for. It doesn't have to be difficult. Just tell me.

Robyn puts her hand out,like she wants a handshake. I notice two aura fields approaching behind them.

Clover:I'm going to have to pass on that... | Robyn:Hmph. How 'bout you,pipsqueak? Five o'clock shadow? Either of you want to tell me why Mantle's being put at risk for Ironwood's pet project? | Ruby:We're trying to help Mantle,we need-- | Clover:That's enough,Robyn. As a potential Councilwoman,you should probably focus on the election instead of harassing huntsmen. Now,it's time to let us pass.

Robyn:I think you've misjudged the situation. One way or another,these supplies are going to get where they're supposed to go: Mantle. | Clover:Then I suggest you do that through the proper legal channels as a Councilwoman,IF you get elected. | Robyn:Now,where's the fun in that?

Everyone grabs their weapons,but they didn't unsheathe it yet.

Y/n:Penny,time to get out. | Penny:Got it!

Before anything goes south,I passed through the roof of the transport and spread my wings as Penny take to the skies.

Penny:Robyn Hill.

I threw Gemini into two specific places.

Penny:I would like to politely ask that you call off the huntresses approaching the rear of the truck.

Robyn:...Alright. Joanna,May.

As I predicted,two people came out of someone's invisibility semblance and grab Gemini.

Y/n:I believe those are mine. (I gravitate Gemini back to my hands) Thank you.

Robyn:The Protector of Mantle and the fabled Draconazha. | Y/n:It's a pleasure to meet you too,now,would you kindly let us through,please?

Robyn sighs,and motions her group to open their makeshift gate. I sit down on the transport as I relax with a leg over another. The others start coming back inside the transport.

Clover:Robyn...Good luck at the election.

Robyn continue to frown as I get inside the transport,then we all continue on our way.

Qrow:That was a close one. | Clover:You're telling me.

--William's POV--

Weiss and Winter clashed their familiars as they stand in their forms. With a lethal attack,Winter's familiar took out Weiss'.

Winter:You're technique still has those maddening sloppy touches,but you've learned to make them work for you. You've made them your own. | Weiss:Wow,that was very close to a compliment. | Winter:I didn't intend it that way! | Weiss:We all make mistakes,I guess. | William:You have to lighten up,Winter. | Winter:You have gone from the army for far too long,Redge. Well,you've grown up a bit,haven't you,Weiss?

Winter:You're not the little girl clinging to the family name anymore. | Weiss:Since Beacon,I haven't really had a choice. Father's view of the world no longer matches with mine. | Winter:Whatever the case,I am glad to see you've moved on. Distancing myself from the Schnee name is the most beneficial thing I've ever done. We can move forward without him,together. I think Gen. Ironwood would have a place for you.

Weiss:I would be grateful to him if he did,but I'm not sure I could accept. | Winter:Really? | Weiss:It's just...Our kingdom isn't supposed to be like this. Fearful,and withdrawn. We should be opening our borders to help the world,not closing them down. | Winter:We will,though. Once we've weathered the storm,we will. I know the General hasn't done everything perfectly,but's doing what he thinks is right. Everybody thinks what they're doing is right,but usually,they're just looking out for themselves,and their secrets.

William:Ironwood isn't keeping secrets. Not from me or Winter. | Weiss:Can you be sure?

Winter was surprised when Weiss said that.

Winter:*in front of Weiss* Come with me,both of you. There's something I want to show you.

Winter then guides us through some sort of private hospital.

Soldier:Stop right there. | Winter:He's fine. He is Special Officer William. | Soldier:William?! Of course! Of course!

They let us through and Winter then guided us to a few hallways that had cameras and androids.

Winter opens the door,so Me and Weiss entered the observatory. Winter went through another door and see an old woman sleeping on a hospital bed.

Winter:*faint,talking to the old woman* Good afternoon,feeling better today? | Old Woman:*faint* Good morning. | Winter:*faint* Would you care for some tea? | Old Woman:*faint* I do like ho tea on a cold day. Reminds me of home. Is it cold outside? | Winter:*faint* Yes,dear.

Weiss:That's the Winter Maiden. | William:Yup. She could pass any day now. Until that happens,she's the only person Fria's allowed to see. | Weiss:Ironwood's chosen Winter to be the next...W-When she dies. How long have you known? | William:Ever since I came back to the army. | Weiss:What about Winter? | Winter:*comes inside* Since Beacon fell. | Weiss:Doesn't it bother you? He practically groomed your whole military career.

Winter:It did at first,when the General first proposed it to me,but the more I thought about it,the more I saw it as a privilege,a chance to do some real good for Atlas. For Remnant. | Weiss:But your destiny was chosen for you,without your input. | Winter:Perhaps,but I'M choosing it now. I've made it my own,and I take great pride in it. That has nothing to do with Father,or the General...That belongs to me. | Weiss:...I guess we've both had to do a little bit of that. Carving out our own way. | Winter:Hm,I suppose we have.

A notification was heard. I check my scroll and see Ironwood sending me and Winter a live feed of Jacques.

William:Speaking of the family name... | Weiss:What is he doing?

Jacques:*through the scroll* If I'm elected Councilman,I've made it no secret I will be opposing General Ironwood and his senseless embargo that is crippling all of Atlas. IT is my belief that these measures are not only reckless,but criminal. With no shipments allowed to enter or leave the kingdom,I know many are suffering. And my family has been weathering the same storm as many of you. Effective immediately,I am forced to shut down all nonessential SDC operations. If elected to office,I will make the changes necessary to fix what Ironwood has broken. I hope you ask yourself before the vote, "Can you trust anyone else to stop Ironwood?" Will Robyn Hill be able to get your jobs back?

The reporters started clamoring Jacques with questions,and the feed is soon cut. 

Winter:I think...I think Father may have just provided the spark that's going to set this kingdom on fire.

--Your POV--

It's the next day,and I was laying on my bed,watching the news.

News:Although rioting in Mantle is finally under control,how does it feel to know that the majority of those involved were your supporters? | Robyn:I don't condone rioting,especially when our city is being denied aid for the hardships we've already had to go through,but Jacques Schnee's latest stunt is holding the city hostage for his own political gain. So I understand their anger,but ask that they show it not in the streets but at the polls today.

I turn off the scroll and head to the training rooms. I open the doors and see Jack and Niko already training.

Niko:Oh hey,Y/n's here. | Y/n:Hey,morning. | Jack:Morning. | Y/n:I want you two to fight me. | Niko:Eh? Why? | Y/n:Came after me with your fastest attacks. | Niko:Why,Y/n. | Y/n:Just do it.

Niko frowns as she gets 3 arrows ready.

Niko:Fine.

Jack shoots a couple bullets at me. I easily dodged them as I see Jack activating Electric Speed.

Jack:Hell's Torment!

Leis started to run around me,spraying bullets as Niko jumped into the air and start to rain arrows with her Semblance.

I aura-transform Gemini into Cronus and threw him into the air,acting as a shield against Niko's arrow rain. With Jack's Electric Speed,his bullets are charged with electricity,thus making it fly twice as fast. Even with my Semblance,I was narrowly dodging the bullets.

Niko shoots an earth arrow,and the arrow hits the ground. Then the group erupted with deadly spikes. I dashed away from the spikes and land on a wall. I spread my wings and flew like a bullet to Niko. She shoots a wind arrow as I flew toward her. The arrow erupted and the wind starts to go crazy as the arrow continue to fly. I dashed around Niko and hugged her,then crash to the ground on my body as I bring Niko with me.

Y/n:You're down.

Niko blushed as I put her down and dodged Jack's Haphaestus from hitting me. I motion Cronus back to my hands and get ready. Jack goes for a swipe as I go over him. I threw Cronus down,turning into a blender as Jack jumps away. I land and motion my hands forward,controlling Cronus to move toward Jack. Jack block the blender that is Cronus,but he activated a hidden power in Haphaestus. He pushed Cronus back and slammed the ground,creating a literal shockwave. With this shockwave,he pushed Cronus back as loosed its torque.

I bring back Cronus and aura-transform it to Sudaruska. I threw it toward Jack and ran toward him. I deflect Sudaruska high into the air as I follow it up with a slam where Jack is. Jack dodged and goes for a counter-attack. I pull out Sudaruska and let it get by Haphaestus as I dodge Jack's attack. With the momentum Jack gave me,I spun around and was able to slash Jack on the shoulder. I dashed toward Jack and pushed him to the ground with Sudaruska aiming his neck.

Y/n:And I win. | Jack:Yeah,I got it.

I get off of him and help him stand up.

Ironwood:Damn,Clover wasn't kidding.

I look to my right and see Ironwood,Clover,and the others watching our fight.

Ironwood:You're really giving this your all. | Ruby:Well,we have to with the way things are going. | Ironwood:They're not going well,are they? | Yang:Better Robyn then Jacques Schnee. | Ironwood:Oh,I suppose so. Either way,this election doesn't bode well for our stability. It could be a chance to work with Robyn and get Mantle on your side. | Ironwood:The likelihood of that working-- | Nora:She's right. You have to do something about Mantle. If you could get Robin to trust you. | Jaune:I bet if you opened up to her she'd understand that you're being framed. | Ironwood:*sighs* Perhaps,but it will only work if she's open too. | Ren:I take it your here for new mission assignments.

Clover:You could say that. The General and I want you to take the rest of the day to recuperate. | Blake:You're giving us a night off? | Ironwood:*smiles* Ordering it. After tonight's election,we'll be waking up to a very different Atlas tomorrow. I need you rested and ready for whatever that may bring.

Ironwood:Y/n,you are granted permission for the mission you've picked. | Clover:Just makes sure you're ready to go anytime. | Y/n:Then I'll go now. | Clover:What? Are you sure? | Y/n: I got nothing to do anyways. | Ironwood:*stares* ...Alright,then. I'll get an aircraft ready for you. | Y/n:Thank you.

Ruby:Y/n? Really? On our night off?

I said nothing as I walk back to my room and get ready.

--Few hours later--

News:We still have hours ahead of us,but as votes come in,it looks more and more certain that Robyn Hill will fill the open council seat.

I close my scroll as I wait on the aircraft bringing me to my mission location.

Pilot:Opening hatch. Be careful out here! We have contacted Robyn Hill to make a small secure area for you to rest in as you search for the Grimm. | Y/n:Thanks for the info.

I jumped down and nose dive into the ground. Then I softly land on walked a little bit. I then sit down and start meditating.

--Astral Projection--

I open my eyes and look down. I lift my hand and see its smaller. I look up and see its my house when I was younger. I enter the house.

Y/n:Im home!

???:There you are,pipsqueak.

I was then picked up by what it looks like older me,but with red eyes.

Drax?:About time you came along. Frae! The kid's here! | Frae:Coming!

I see Frae coming from the kitchen with two plates on her hands. She gasps and put down the plates on the table and tackled me and Drax.

Frae:It's been so long since we last talked,Y/n! I missed you so much! | Y/n:*younger voice* I missed you too,both of you,actually. | Drax:Why me? | Y/n:You may be more violent me,but that doesn't mean I don't like you.

Surprised,he crossed his arms and puffs.

Drax:Shut up,won't you, | Frae:*giggles* Well,during the time we weren't able to communicate,me and Drax have been talking and we are now starting to get along. | Y/n:Don't tell me-- | Drax:Yes we are. | Frae:Drax!

I then dropped my arms and walked to another room and shouted.

Y/n:WAHT.

I came back and see them standing side-by-side.

Frae:I told you its going to freak him out. Anyway,what's wrong,Y/n? | Y/n:I killed mom...

They then widened their eyes,not preparing for that.

Frae:I should've expected that,honestly. | Drax:Same here.

We then started talking,counseling me while they were both making jokes. Drax were a bit more mature,while Frae was quite innocent.

Drax:Good,kid. But I think it's time for you to wake up.

Frae comes to me and hugs me,and I feel myself slipping.

--Back to the Real World--

I open my eyes as I feel my wings covering my body,blocking what I could feel are attacks. I pushed away the attacks and see I was attracting a massive wave of Grimm.

Y/n:*deep sigh* No rest for the wicked.

I aura-transform Gemini into Cronus. A flew it around me,dicing the Grimm into pieces as more and more start coming toward me. Within the horde of Grimm,I see the Grimm that I was tasked to kill. A giant naga Grimm,waiting for me it seems.

I go through the horde,switching to every form of Gemini,massacring the Grimm. I threw Cronus into the air and threw a Grimm into it,but another Grimm saw an opening. It's claws scrape against my aura shield,pushing me back into another Grimm as it surprisingly holds me,open for any more attacks. I lift my head and gather fire in my throat,and released it below me. The fire immediately rose to my command and made a pillar of fire,scorching the Grimm but I left unscathed. I puff my nose,fire coming out of my nostrils,and activate my dragon form.

In a flash,I killed most of the Grimm except the Naga as it crosses its arms. I looked at it confused,surprised even. Does it have a mind of its own? My thought process stopped as I was grabbed and dragged across the ice. It flew me into the air as it open its maws. I motion Cronus back to my hands and wait for the timing. I then threw Cronus and it got stuck on its mouth,but the Grimm took it off and threw it away. I spread my wings and nose dive toward it. I flew toward its arm,aiming to cut it off.

The Naga moved out of the way and grabbed me out of the air! It moved me toward its jaw and was able to constrict my wings. I prepared to bite me with its fangs,so I grabbed his jaws and start resisting. Each passing second,the Naga bite down harder and harder. I start to feel its fangs crushing my aura,then biting down my skin,then my bones.

Y/n:AHHHHHHH!!!

I feel something inside me breaking,then a bright light erupted from me.

After that,all I hear is the Naga crying in pain as I feel its poison starting to fade. I open my eyes and see the Naga missing its arm and parts of its snake body. Anger ran through my blood,as I motion Gemini back to my hands as I get serious. I put Maim in front of me and Mend behind it,holding it in reverse grip. I put aura into them and transformed it into the one weapon I am most dangerous with...

(Pick any of the four styles,mine is the black and white one)

(Put song at 3:46) I put Kogarasumaru in front of me and then imbued it with Excalibur,the sword I used against Shadow long ago. White light was glitching in and out of the katana until it stabilized itself. I slowly go into a samurai stance as the Naga dashed toward me,fangs shown and black blood disintegrating into the air. With one swift move,we passed each other. Kogarasumaru's out of its sheathe as I see a slash wave of light disappear in the distance.

I look behind me and see the Naga dead. I look down and see blood pouring out of my body. My legs gave up as I look up into the sky.

Y/n:No.....not yet...

My eyes beginning to feel heavy,I hear people shouting in the distance. I can't tell what their saying...

Y/n:Please...help  ₘₑ

--No POV--

???:C'mon! We have to save him! | ???:Even he's a Draconazha?! | ???:You heard from Robyn! We have to make sure this guy comes out alive or else!

--Ruby's POV--

Ruby:So,where you guys going,Yang? | Blake:Team FNKI invited us out dancing. Yang,Jack,and I thought it would be good to get our minds off the election. | Ruby:I thought you said Team FNKI was annoying. | Jack:That's the best part about dance clubs. | Yang:*whispers* I can't hear you!!! (Blake and Jack laughs)

Nora:*opens the dorm door* Ruby,come on!

Weiss:I still can't believe you're going to that thing. | Niko:Just because Ironwood dislikes Robyn doesn't mean we all have to. | Nora:From where I'm standing,both of them seem to be trying their best to help Atlas. As to who's doing a better job... | Weiss:*sighs* But a victory party? | Ruby:*walk towards NRNi* Invite's still open if you want in. Penny's gonna be working security.

Yang:*laughs* Oh my gosh,no. You gotta do it like this. (then dances) | Blake:That's what I'm doing! (Yang and Jack continue to laugh)

Jaune:Hey,Oscar and I are hitting the movies if anyone wants. | Weiss:Yup. | Jaune:Oh,okay.

Ruby,Niko,Ren,and Nora then head off to their location. For some reason,Ruby can't stop the feeling of dread in her heart.

I hope Y/n's okay.

Ren:I understand Weiss' point though,a victory part does seem a bit premature. | Nora:Aw,let them have one sure thing. | Niko:Probably the last sure thing before Amity Tower goes up and everyone learns about what we're fighting. | Ren:We spent so much time worrying about how Ironwood will react to the truth about her,but have any of us considered how we're even going to beat her if we manage to work past that? | Nora:Jinn said she can't be beaten. | Ruby:She told Oz that he couldn't destroy her. | Nora:But,maybe someone else could? Like Y/n,Jack,William and Niko? | Niko:Even I'm not sure about this Nora.

Ren:She should be training right now. | Nora:We've trained enough! Take some time to-- | Ren:We don't have time!

Ruby and Niko slowed down,and looked at each other. Niko sighed and motioned Ruby to keep going. During the walk to the rally,Ren and Nora kept arguing.

After a while,they finally reached the rally and see quite a crowd growing.

Penny:Ruby,Nora,Ren,Niko! | Ruby:Hey,Penny! | Penny:I am so glad you made it. It's just Marrow,William,and I tonight,so more friends means more fun. Where are the others? | Nora:Weiss is out with the boys, and Blake,Yang,and Jack are doing their own thing. Again. | Ren:At least they're back to being friends. | Niko:Y/n is on a mission.

Nora:Friends,huh? Just friends? | Ren:What else would they be?

Ruby and Niko slowly get out of their argument once again.

Nora:Two people who've gone through that much,I think there's more going on. | Ren:Then what about Jack? | Nora:Who knows! Maybe he likes both of them! | Ren:Well,maybe one of them feels that way but the other might be worried. | Nora:About what? | Ren:It's just,there's a lot of things going on right now.

Ruby and Niko stand beside Penny as they're starting to get tired of them arguing.

Penny:I believe I may be confused. Who are we talking about again? | Ruby:I'm not really sure.

Marrow:*radio* Penny,where'd you go?

Ruby:*gasp* Please don't leave me! | Niko:I'm right here,Ruby. | Penny:It's ok,Niko!

Penny heads backstage with Ruby and Niko,seeing Marrow in the meantime.

Marrow:Oh,hey,what--what're you doing here? | Ruby:Just hangin' out with a friend while she's on the job.

Ruby puts out a fist,expecting a fist bump. Penny gasps in excitement,then fist bumped Ruby's hand a bit too hard.

Ruby:*silent* Ow! T^T

Marrow:Look,try not to be too much of a distraction. We need to be vigilant in case-- | May:In case what?

Oh,its one of the huntresses that was coming behind us when I was on that cargo mission.

Marrow:In case someone tries to start trouble. | May:Oh,funny,that's why we're here. So feel free to take a hike. | Marrow:Listen,the General's trying to help,all right? Just cause you can't understand-- | Robyn:What's going on here,Wags? I was enjoying Base's talk here until I heard someone arguing here. Oh,and the pipsqueak is back. Oh! Niko! | Niko:Hi Robyn! | Robyn:*hugs Niko* It's good to see you again! | Niko:Same here,but I think you're showing a bit too much of your soft side.

Robyn laughs as the tension lowers.

Marrow:*scoffs* We're concerned about security risks,ma'am. The General doesn't want any surprises tonight. | Robyn:*sigh* Fine,but stay out of the way. | William:Besides,once she got elected,we'll all have to learn how to get along. | Marrow:...Sure,we won't have any problems,as long as you stay within the law. | Robyn:The law isn't perfect,you know. It's certainly not equal. | Marrow:Trust me,I'm well aware.

Robyn:My only goal is that all the citizens of Mantle and Atlas -- and Faunus -- have an equal shot at a good life. | Marrow:That sounds great,and you're planning to do all that equalizing legally,right? | William:*sigh* Marrow,everything she's done is legal,cut down the superiority complex. | Robyn:Thank you.

Somebody tapped a microphone,then we all see a goat Faunus holding the mic.

Niko:Oh,its Fiona!

Fiona:Ha-ha,well,that worked.

Robyn and Marrow stared each other down,until Marrow broke it.

Marrow:*passes Ruby and Niko* Scram,both of you,we've got a job to do. | Robyn:Niko,you can stay back here if you like. | Niko:Sure,I'll guard here. | Robyn:Appreciate it.

Ruby walk into the crowd as they cheer for Robyn. Ruby get behind the crowd and see Nora and Ren still fighting.

Ruby:I should've just gone to the movies.

Fiona:I want to thank everyone for going to the polls today. This is Mantle's moment. (the crowd cheers) I know that,like me,you're all thrilled that we chose Robyn as our voice in Atlas. No one has fought harder for Mantle that she has,and...(tears up) I know Robyn will continue that fight on the Council. Will you share a few words?

She looks toward Robyn as Niko was beside her waving a Fiona and Robyn flag,cheering both of them. Robyn come into view and get the mic from Fiona.

Robyn:I've never been much for public speaking,probably wasn't my best idea ever to go into politics. Thank you so much,everyone,for choosing me. You said you believe in me,but I'm the one who believes in all of you. You've proven to me that as individuals,we are strong. But together,we're unstoppable. (the crowd cheers louder) So no matter what happens tonight,win or lose,we will continue to fight for our city,because it is this city that brings us together.

She raise her fist as the crowd booms in excitement. She exits the stage as the announcer starts talking.

News:We're in the final minutes now,and it's looking to be a closer race than anticipated.

--Niko's POV--

Jeanna:Don't worry,it's in the bag.

Something's going on...

Robyn:The polls are about to close. 12,11--

The crowd starts counting down. I walk up stage with Robyn beside me. I see Ruby looking at someone,then she holds her hand out. The lights went out,then night vision kicked it.

I started to hear screams from the crowd,someone's...killing people at the middle of the rally!

Penny:Put down your weapon and surrender!

Robyn:Huntresses,to me! | Fiona:Come on,we've gotta get you outta here! | Niko:Fiona!!

I saw the same guy going after Fiona,so I pushed her away and took the blow. I feel my aura crumbling immediately and massive pain on my chest.

Niko:AHHHH!! | Penny:Robyn!

Adrenaline rush through my body,and I see the same guy that attacked me behind her. I dashed in front of her and tried to attack the man but he simply jumped up as I clutch my wound. I cough and cover my mouth. I see my hand and see my blood on it. The lights came back,and I get up slowly.

News:And the winner of the Atlas Council election is...Jacques Schnee!

I look to my right and see several people dead on the ground.

Civilian:It's Ironwood's robot!

Robyn:Penny... | Niko:No. Robyn. (coughs) It's not her.

Jacques:*news* O-ho,thank you everyone,thank you. It's all because of you.

Fiona:Oh my gosh. Niko! You're bleeding! | Niko:I'm okay. I can survive this.

Jacques:It's a new day in Atlas. We've won,we did it!

Ruby:Niko! | Niko:I'm fine,lemme rest. | Nora:What happened?! | Ruby:It was Tyrian,Tyrian's here!

Robyn's group ran toward the stage,aiming vengeance on Penny.

Marrow:Stay! Get Penny out the back,now!

Ren and Nora guide Penny outside. Robyn pushed Ruby away from Niko and help stop the bleeding.

Niko:Ah,ow,ow,too hard! | Marrow:I'm sorry,is she.

Jeanna shoots an arrow at Marrow,but he dodges.

Niko:Ruby,go. Take him out here. (Ruby urges Marrow to go) | Marrow:This wasn't us,I swear.

Both of them finally leave as Robyn grabs a few pieces of cloth and--

Niko:Hey,remember I'm a Draconazha?

Robyn look down my wound and see it already have a hard scab.

Niko:I'm okay,Robyn. | Robyn:Who did this,Niko? | Niko:...I don't know.

I then hear alarms blaring around us. The Grimm are coming...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 1.3K 21
"Oh son...were so happy for you" "And proud of you for going to beacon" Those were the words said by your mother and father before leaving for beacon...
38.4K 989 5
(Since my Heated Moments book was deleted I think I should try making something new, the thing is that this one will be really short. It's also a AU)...
91.6K 800 24
Weiss had a twin brother when they were young and their were always playing games, but one day he disappeared without a trace from his room. When Y/N...
56K 760 9
Takes place after the Fall of Beacon, at Patch, Yang was depressed and sometimes she couldn't forget what happen to the fall of Beacon. Ruby was gone...