The slayer on Remnant.

By nope2907

What happens when Samuel Hayden accidentally teleports the doomslayer to Remnant. how will he react? will he... More

The slayer on Remnant. chapter 1.
The Dinner
Big ass robot.
Dance pt/1
(a/n) ignore this.
Dance pt/2
Mountain Glenn.
Breach
unfinished chapter
Vytal
yall can vote for something in the story
a/n
Update
Atlas part 1
Atlas part 2
im fucking lost
start of a kinship
Unleashing the Beast
He will return.

Gladiator

2K 25 33
By nope2907

The sun is rising, birds are chirping in the  background, a faint ray of light shines through the curtains onto Yang's bed. She wakes up and notices that Dimitri is gone, This wasn't very unusual as he was often gone doing god knows what, (Probably killing). She got up out of bed and got dressed, as the other three members of team RWBY did the same, they headed to the cafeteria together for breakfast. When they got to the cafeteria they were shocked at what they saw, Cardin and his friends were sitting at the same table as Velvet, seemingly being nice to her. 

Velvet:"Not that i dont like it... but uhm... why are you acting all nice all of the sudden?"

Right as she said that, out of nowhere Dimitri walked over and sat next to her. He gave Cardin an intense stare through his helmet, Wich Cardin definitely picked up.

Cardin:"Well we realised that uhhh.. It's alot better to uhh..-"

"To like and be able to trust your comrades on the battlefield." VEGA interviened and finished his sentence for him. 

Cardin:"Yes! Exactly, thats what i meant to say. But sadly we have to go, We have some Team exercises to get to. so uhh, Bye!"

Team CRDL hastily left at the sight of the slayer. As fast as they left, team RWBY joined the table.

Yang:"Damn, Velvet! you really scared them."

Velvet:"I'm pretty sure there not scared of me specifically." She looks at the Hellwalker sitting next to her.

Blake:"Seems you two got really close on that adventure, What'd you do out there?"

Velvet:"Well i wanted to test out some modfications i made to Anesidora, it kind of.... exploded. Then we got attacked by grimm.... BUT, Dmitri fended them off. wich is the reason im sitting here."

Yang mumbled something the rest could'nt hear 

"Im onto you little rabbit"

Ruby:"So whats the plan for today?"

Weiss:"The only fights today are between teams that aren't at our school so we dont really have to go. I was thinking of going to town, get some food, do some shopping, you know, some quality time."

Yang:"Thats sounds great. I'm in."

Blake and Ruby agree aswell.

Velvet:"Sorry guys i really have to get back to working out some bugs, maybe next time i'll join you."

Yang:"How about you big boy?" She stares at the slayer.

Vega:"We will not be able to attend as we have a meeting with Ozpin in an hour. Do have fun though."

the bell rings and an announcement is heard that a fight will be starting in 3 hours.

Yang:"Well wadd'ya say we head to town eh?"

the girls get up, say their goodbye's and walk towards the transport station.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ozpin is staring out his window, looking at beacon academy, The slayer is the only other one in the room, sitting in a single wooden chair opposite to the principles desk.

Ozpin:"Dimitri, as you're called, You are interesting, not because youre the smartest, or the most charismatic, or the most popular, but because you possess raw strength, speed, and stamina at a level thats nothing short a God, you may not know it, but alot of people have their eye on you, that being said, we cant really do anything against you, should you want to murder everyone for example, not that i'm saying that you want to, because you are at a level beyond our understanding, we can't really punish you for any misbehaviour, thats why we've refrained from doing so in the past, however the students you had an altercation with were supposed to fight today, and since putting you in their place isn't fair towards the other teams, i've put you in a gladiatorial fight. you alone will have to face a horde of grimm and a group of huntsman in battle, as a stand in for the canceled fight, you will be the entertainment for the day. that will be all Mr. Senaviev." 

The slayer stood up from his chair and exited the office. 

as the elevator was going down, he was thinking about his place in this world, he himself was happier than ever before, but all around him the world is cracking into pieces, possibly because of his existence, the slayer shakes the thoughts away as the elevator stops on the ground floor. He starts heading for the arena as he prepares for battle.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

*2 hours later*

Team RWBY and team CFVY minus Velvet and The slayer are in a fast food joint after all the shapping they had done, while yang and ruby were chomping down on loads of food, blake was watching the wall mounted TV diplaying the current battles in the arena.

Blake:"Hey guys look, i didnt know Dimitri had a fight."

Yang:"HMHGHM?" she says with half a burger still in her mouth. she quickly swallows her food. "Hey can you turn that up?" she asks the lady at the counter.

the tv's volume increases and Oobleck's voice starts booming through the restaurant.

"AS the last group had a minor uncontrollable inconvenience this fight has been replaced by a GLADIATOR BATTLE!, Beacons own Dimitri Senaviev will have to hold his own against a horde of captured grimm. as a connaiseur of grimm, i can conclude that THIS WILL BE AWESOME. Also there has been no set time for this fight, so.. I SAY WE BEGIN NOW, FIGHT!"

Grimm are being let loose into the arena, hordes upon hordes of beowulfs, ursa's, a few deathstalkers, a nevermore and a goliath enter the arena to find.... nothing. The grimm are running around the giant arena unable to find a way out, not through the shield protecting the crowd, nor the armored gates they were released from, suddenly another gate opens on the opposite side of the arena, all the grimm go on high alert, staring at the slowly opening gate, the only thing thats standing between them, and the Doom Slayer.

The crowd is going wild as the slayer steps through the gates. He's slowly walking towards the grimm, none of them are attacking, they're actually trying to avoid confrontation. 

Oobleck:"Are the grimm backing off? What is this madness? i've never seen this before. Looks like a huntsman is going to have to make the first move against a grimm, something never seen before."

The slayer cracks his knuckles and looks at the horde of grimm before him.

The slayer is standing in the middle of the arena, the crowd cheering him on and the grimm surrounding him on all side.

VEGA:"Analyzing threats. Anylization complete."

a blue screen pops up on the slayers helmet, wich flickers red from time to time.

0/144 beowulfs

0/68 ursa's

0/7 deathstalkers

0/4 nevermores

0/3 goliaths

Vega:"This will track your progress through this fight""

VEGA:"you seem to be thinking of "Kar En Tuk" i dont know what it means but crosslinking it with the patterns on the helix stone, i guess something along the lines of---.,Rip and Tear"

the slayer nods, teleports his chainsaw into his hands and starts going at it.

In the first few seconds of battle, a pack of beowulf and some ursa have already fallen to the slayers chainsaw. stomachs are being sliced open, heads sawed off, limbs removed. none can match the power of the slayer.

after 10 minutes of fighting

65/144 beowulfs

20/68 ursa's

2/7 deathstalkers

1/4 nevermores

0/3 goliath

With a mountain of grimm bodies behind him, the slayer turns his attention to the nevermores, as the relentless horde of grimm is still charging at him, the nevermores keep throwing rzorsharp arrows at him, wich is mildly annoying to say the least, The Slayer cuts his way toward the nearest goliath, jumps on its trunk, pulls the entire thing to the ground an shoves his chainsaw into its brain, he rips off one of its tusks and throws it straight through one of the nevermores. 2 more to go. with his super shotgun in hand, he blasts his way through more beowulf and ursas. he jumps up on a goliath for a vantage point. gets out his rocket launcher and locks onto a nevermore. as it starts flying straight towards him, he blasts its head off with a rocket, jumps to its still airborne corpse and redirects it so it lands right on a deathstalker, killing it with the impact alone. 1 more to go. no time for games, the last nevermore has no time to react before a giant sabot round coming from the gauss cannon flies through its chest, still alive, it falls towards the ground, the last thing it sees is an armored fist heading for its head. 

94/144 beowulfs

42/68 ursa's

3/7 deathstalkers

4/4 nevermores

1/3 goliaths

deathstalkers are next. The slayer jumps ontop of a deathstalker, then jumps into his tail, grabs the end of it, lands unto the ground, and with inhuman strength. swings it around and then launches it into a second scorpion, both of them flying into the forcefield and splattering apart on impact, leaving a large stain on the forcefield, 2 down, 2 to go. one of the deathstalkers gets behind the slayer, grabbing him with its pinsirs. it tries to stab him with its tail, yet is stopped by the unbreakable bastion that is the Praetor suit. its stinger now stuck in the slayers armor. the slayer breaks free of the scorpions grip and grabs the stinger, jamming it into the deathstalker own eye. as its life fades away, the slayer turns to the last deathstalker, pulls out his chaingun and absolutely obliterates it with a hurricane of uranium coated bullets coming from all nine barrels of the machinegun. every round sinking into the scorpions flash, tearing it apart as it exits its body. a few seconds later. noting is left but a mangled piece of meat.

112/144 beowulfs

60/68 ursa's

7/7 deathstalkers

4/4 nevermores

1/3 goliaths

with the slayer being too absorbed in the gunfire, a goliath ran straight into him. ramming him to the ground and standing ontop of the slayer with its enormous weight. as the slayer is pinned down beneath the giant elephants foot. the last of the beowulf and ursa start mauling at him.

this is starting to hurt, what is this? i feel weak, whats happening to me!?

--------------------------------

everybody in the fastfood restaurant is shocked and screaming at what is happening, the slayer is losing this fight. this wasn't supposed to happen.

Yang:"Come on big guy! get up! do something!"

"Yeah Dimitri come on! FIGHT!" ruby starts yelling.

everybody is yelling and screaming at what they think is the end of the slayer. 

This was far from his end, but neither he or anyone knew that yet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(a/n) next chapter coming soon. more voilence included

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 1.9K 20
What happens when a ghost finds its way to Remnant and meets a boy? What will become of them? And what if the boys shrouded history? First story so...
189K 1.6K 21
Y/N unexpectedly finds Weiss cheating on him. What will he do? Who will prevent him from becoming rogue?
18K 589 20
After being found in an abandoned building on the brink of death. The Doom slayer decides to let you come with him for his mission, what relationship...
227K 3.3K 24
Y/n is a Mercenary for all he can remember. And later was recruited with Beacon's Head-Master to join and to surprise his Girlfriend. What would he d...