Save me (Under heavy editing!)

By wonderland_smile

(BOOK ONE) Every year he streaks, taking innocent teens their leaves. It started thirty ago. When I was a li... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
Note.

chapter eight

376 15 1
By wonderland_smile

The first thing I heard when I woke up was a shower. Slowly I open my eyes looking at the room. I remembered what happened yesterday and grab my throat. Even when I couldn't see it I knew that there were a bruise covering it.

Silent tears stream down my cheek knowing that I'm stuck here. The cold metal chain was still stuck around my ankle. I sit up slowly wiping away the tears from my cheek. I hear the shower turn off and I look at the bathroom door.

A few minutes it was quiet and I lay back down trying to think about this when the bathroom door opens. Wyatt came out with only a towel around his waist. His hair was still wet when he walked to the closet.

My gaze was fixed on him, but when he turned around I quickly closed my eyes. " I know you're up." I open my eyes and saw him standing at the bathroom door. I turn around breaking our eye contact. I hear him sighed before closing the door.

Why would I talk to him if he was going to kill me.  Even if he's nice right now I know that's he's going to snap again.  I close my eyes trying to block everything out that was around me, but a few minutes later the bathroom door opened again.

" I need to talk to you." I didn't answer I kept staring at the wall. He was facing my back he couldn't see my eyes.

" I know you're not asleep Lea." The mattress moved and a cold hand went to my shoulder. He slowly turned me around so I was lying on my back. My eyes were open and I was looking him straight in the eyes.

" I'm going out in a few minutes too....." He stopped for a moment thinking what he was about to say." Too get some people." A frown cam on my face not knowing what he meant.

" What do you mean?" He looked away from to the ground avoiding my eyes.

No....

" Are you."

" Yes, it's time. You're not gone see me for a few hours." I looked away knowing how bad this was he's going to kill innocent people again.

" I still don't get why you're doing this." I whisper.

He looked up from the ground no emotion in his eyes." You wouldn't understand." He said harshly.

" Then why don't you make me understand. Tell me please. Tell me why you're doing this or why you kidnapped me and want me to live with you."  A tear run down my face and I quickly wipe it away.

His eyes softened after I was done talking. I look down at my hands while he keep staring at me. Suddenly I feel him lean and two soft lips were place's on my forehead. He stayed there for a few seconds before he lightly pull away.

" I need to go."I close my eyes tightly while he pulled away. This was again another side of him. A side that is totally different from his normal one. But this wasn't right. I can't let him do this to me again. He walked out the room closing the door behind him.

Slowly I lay down trying to find away to escape the place. If he catch me again who knows what's he going to do. I stood up from the bed and walked to the window. All I could see was trees, trees and trees nothing more or less.

There have to be a way out of here. After a five hours of searching and trying to pull the chain of my ankle I gave up. Not just because there was no hope of getting out of here, but also because my ankle was bleeding really bad. It was already pass midnight and I haven't eaten in two days, I think? My head was hurting and I was really tired.

 When I was about to walk back to my bed a door slam shut with screaming after. The screaming was terrifying. I know that it was from a girl and that she was scared to dead. The memories from the night came back and my body started to shake.

My breath became shorter and I could feel tears streaming down my face. I couldn't control my body any more. O no I'm having a panic attack. I fell to my knees covering my ears. The world was spinning and I couldn't do anything about it.

I crawled together hugging my knees really tight. The screaming was still there, but I just don't know if it's in my head or if it is from downstairs.

This need to stop, this need to stop, this need to stop, this need stop. I don't know how long I lay day there sobbing and crying, shaking in fear. All I know is that the screaming were from five different people and that he's going to kill them.

And it's happening al beneath me in the dark basement.

Were I was just a day ago.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 1.8K 33
🥉🥉Third Place in 'New Adult' Platinum Award 2020🥉🥉 Book 1 in The Gangleader's Obsession duology. Blurb: Shania Jakes has been through a life of...
593 22 46
*Book 1 in the Calloused Series* Her days of crime were over, or so she thought. What happens when the darkness comes? Do you fight it, or do you g...
Heart By Mara Jade

Mystery / Thriller

17K 1.1K 27
Her name was Gabriella Quintanilla. She was a senior in high school during this time. She had the looks, all the boys, the popularity, the clothes, a...
2.5K 146 35
(BOOK THREE) Losing again the one she loves and her bestfriend Lea is again force to think about one question. Where are they? Wyatt and Selene are g...