Fate ¦| [KAIHUN]✓[COMPLETED]

By shxnwu

[SEHUN] ▶A single parent who raises his own son all by himself. Nothing is important more than his son and he... More

°PROLOGUE
°CHAPTER 1
°CHAPTER 2
°CHAPTER 3
°CHAPTER 4
°CHAPTER 5
°CHAPTER 6
°CHAPTER 7
°CHAPTER 8
°CHAPTER 9
°CHAPTER 10
°CHAPTER 11
°CHAPTER 12
°CHAPTER 13
°CHAPTER 14
°CHAPTER 15
°CHAPTER 16
°CHAPTER 17
°CHAPTER 18
°CHAPTER 19
°CHAPTER 20
°CHAPTER 22
°CHAPTER 23
°CHAPTER 24
°CHAPTER 25
°CHAPTER 26
°CHAPTER 27
°CHAPTER 28
°CHAPTER 29
°CHAPTER 30
°CHAPTER 31
°CHAPTER 32
°CHAPTER 33
°CHAPTER 34
°CHAPTER 35
°CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
°CHAPTER 39
°CHAPTER 40
°CHAPTER 41
°CHAPTER 42
°CHAPTER 43
°CHAPTER 44
°CHAPTER 45
°CHAPTER 46
°CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
SEQUEL FATE

°CHAPTER 21

1.2K 70 14
By shxnwu

Author's POV

Sehun was in deep thoughts of what had happened few days before. Those words from Kai were still stucked in his mind.

Even the day after that Kai did not mention anything about it. He was treating Sehun as usual.

"Did he really mean it?," Sehun mumbled to himself and began to wonder about the things.

He believed that Kai was a good person but when he suddenly said those with a serious expression, he could not help but to feel confused.

Other than that, why did he even bother to like someone like him? Was it even possible?

A low grunt escaped his lips without he realised. It was getting frustrating to be thinking about this.

"Should I talk to him?," he asked to himself which he was sure he could not get a right answer.

As he was thinking of all the possibilities, he was making various expressions which himself did not notice.

"Sehun, look at this," Chanyeol was grinning as he showed a picture from his cellphone to Sehun.

But he frowned to not get any response from the person sitting beside him but a confused expression instead.

He shifted closer and nudged his shoulder. "Hey," but Sehun was still in his own world even when he said that loud.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes in annoyance but an idea came up as soon after that. A mischievous smile curled up on his face.

"Kai, what are you doing here?"

It sounded loud enough for the others to look at him and luckily managed to get Sehun's attention.

"Huh?," Sehun startled and began to look around to find the person Chanyeol just called out.

He arched his eyebrows in confusion as he did not see even his shadow around.

But his ears caught the laughing from beside of his seat. Now, he knew it.

"Hyung!," he exclaimed in annoyance to know that he was being tricked. "What are you doing?," his face was getting red out of embarrassment.

Chanyeol was laughing even more afterwards. Seeing Sehun's expression was really entertaining.

"Oh gosh, you are really in love," he stated those while his fingers were wiping away the tears from his eyes.

Sehun pouted. "You are really annoying," he exclaimed. "What do you mean in love?," he snorted afterwards.

Although he kind of agreed with it.

"So what did Kai do?," the elder straightly questioned and flashed a grinning smile.

"What did he do?," Sehun pretended to not understand what Chanyeol was talking about.

It was better to not tell him about it or the whole world would know about the thing.

Chanyeol smiled in a meaningful way. "You know I can straightly ask Kai about it, right?," he laughed out as Sehun was annoyed.

Sehun huffed. "No!," he exclaimed to stop the elder from doing anything weird. Seriously he could do that if he said it.

"Then tell me."

Chanyeol was being really pushy right now and Sehun, himself did not even know the reason.

"Hyung, what can you say about Kai?," rather than telling much more, Sehun decided to ask about the things he really needed to know.

Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows. "Kai?," he began to think about it for a while. "Well I can say he is a nice guy, if he promised something he will surely do anything to keep it."

"If he started to care about someone he will make sure to do anything for that person, you know?"

Sehun frowned and as he turned around, Chanyeol was looking at him with a fond stares. There was no lies that he could see from it.

"Sehun, trust me."

Chanyeol announced those with a really stern voice. No doubt that what he said was the truth about Kai.

"But can he likes someone like me?," Sehun truckled down and thought about the possibilities. "He can find someone that even better to be with him than me," he said those.

"Then be the better person for him," Chanyeol retorted. "Even if I'm sure that Kai fell for you because of you now," his words could make no answer came from Sehun.

Sehun only let out a deep sigh. He admitted that but what he needed to do now?

Chanyeol rolled his eyes in annoyance before his eyes caught the latter's cellphone on the table. Without waiting any longer, he snatched it away and started dialling something on it.

"Hyung, what are you doing?," the younger asked and he was feeling the slight of uneasiness right now.

Chanyeol shot a smile before he handed the cellphone to its original owner. "Now you don't have to think about anything, let me handle everything for you," he stated.

Sehun was unsure with that so he looked at the thing inside his hand before his eyes widened in surprised. "Park Chanyeol!," he exclaimed loudly.

"You just invite him for dinner tonight?!"

While the other was just laughing out in joy. "You don't have to worry about Taeyong, he can stay with us for tonight," he stated that and stood up from his seat.

Sehun was still in his major shock. He stood up right away and followed the elder. "But what do I need to do with him?," he questioned.

Chanyeol sighed out. "Eat, talk, walk around," he said. "Get to know each other more," he responded calmly like he did not even do anything.

"What should I talk about with him?!," Sehun was not even ready for this thing so that was why he was panicked.

The elder rubbed his forehead in frustration. "You need to figure that out by yourself okay?"

The two was startled by the notification sound from Sehun's cellphone and it was a reply from Kai which Sehun really hoped he would not think of how weird he was.

From: Kim Kai

Sure! I would love to, so see you tonight ;)

Sehun was going to freak out after seeing the reply he got. He did not expect for Kai to reply it like this.

The way he replied could already make Sehun flushed. It was just a text from him but he could feel his heart racing wildly.

"Look, I told you he will agree with it," Chanyeol exclaimed as he was smiling in satisfication. "Now, you should go home and prepare yourself," he started to push the younger away.

"It's still early to go home and what do I need to prepare?!," Sehun snapped with his reddened face. He was extremely nervous right now.

What was going to do with just the two of them? It would be really awkward.

Chanyeol smirked devilishly. "Just take your time later okay, Taeyong can sleep over at my house for tonight," he said. "If you need help to find any places to sleep, just call me," he continued and began walking away.

Sehun arched his eyebrows in confusion for a few while to understand what Chanyeol was talking about and as he understood it right away, his face was even more red than before.

"We will not do anything okay!," after saying that he stomped away and left the elder to be laughing by himself.

Chanyeol shook his head as he wiped away the tears that came out from his eyes. He took out his own cellphone and began texting, he needed to tell Baekhyun about this.

Looked like their plan succeed.

There was no way they would be doing anything like that.

--

Heyyy! Hope you like and enjoy the chapter! ❤💕💖

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BELOVED OH SEHUN! 💗🎉 wishing you a happier year and keep on doing what makes you happy. Always be happy and wonderful, Sehun. Being your fans until now is really something that I will never regret of and I will continue to love and support you as much as i can♡ No matter what people say or talk about you, you are one of the reason that can make my mood and days become better. You are wonderful and magnificent just the way you are, baby. I LOVE YOUUU, OH SEHUN! 💖

#GoldenSehunDay #HappySehunDay

pic cr to owner

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 9.6K 37
kim jongin • i saw him, the school bad boy. his eyes were always full of mischievous and naughtiness but those eyes also attracted me to him oh sehun...
Titanium By V

Fanfiction

1.7K 45 1
Luhan is a troubled kid. He never really had friends, but the two tha made up his whole world. Xiumin and Sehun had been with Luhan ever since they w...
575 9 15
Sehun is nerd and has been in love with Baekhyun for the past two years. Jongin is a loner and has been in love with Sehun for a long time. Sehun and...
4.6K 257 13
Sehun struggles with the memories of his past while his best friend Jongin only moves forward. Sometimes, Sehun thinks Jongin's going to go so far th...