Secrets Do Not Last Forever (...

By Goog_book

~THΣRΣ ΔRΣ ΠΩ SΣCRΣTS THΔT TIMΣ DΩΣS ΠΩT RΣ∇ΣΔL~ When Gaea was defeated, She left the demigods with a little... More

Prologue
Demigod's luck
Percy Jackson
Annabeth Chase
Piper McLean
Grace Siblings
Hazel Levesque
Frank Zhang
Calypso
Sally Jackson
Rachel Elizabeth Dare
Nico Di Angelo
Will Solace

Leo Valdez

2.3K 55 33
By Goog_book

~WE'VE ALL GOT WEAKNESSES. ME FOR INSTANCE. I'M TRAGICALLY FUNNY AND GOOD-LOOKING~

  You know, I quite enjoy going to school, even though I miss camp where I work for hours and hours on some new invention with my brothers and sisters, who ask as many question as you can imagine.
  But if Piper and Jason will know I like doing the demigod's new "mission" , they would not leave me alone for days or even weeks.
  "What about Calypso?" You may ask yourself. Well, my GIRLFRIEND is also sent to a school near mine. She's still confused about phones, jeans and technology, however I help her every time we see each other after school. Maybe twice a week or so.
   At least, people will not judge our relationship like the campers back home. Some think that our relation has been rushed and doesn't make sense, which i can totally disagree with. They can think what they want, but at least I am certain that I'm happy with Calypso.

   Today was a normal day. The teachers gave us new boring lessons, and I got an A on the Math test.
    As we were heading Marc, Ahren and I to the cafeteria, we started talking about the new video game that came up just yesterday ago.
"Bro, my cousin Brendon pre-ordered that game and told me it was freakin' amazing!" Screamed Marc with excitement.
"You know, I can program a better version of that game in only a couple of days if I wanted." I finally said, proud of myself. It would be very easy for a child of Hephaestus.
"Yeah we know..." sighed Ahren. 

  Suddenly I heard screaming and shouting coming from the hall. I stood on my guard expecting a monster attack, only to be greeted by girls laughing and gossiping about some hot boy. "They were just fangirling. No monster attack. Calm down..." I repeated over and over in my head, trying to calm myself before I burn the whole cafeteria down.

  When I finally calmed down, the bell rang, signaling the students that lunch break was over.

   I had English class with Mr.Taylor. BORING! I never liked his classes. If the subject was a little fun, he would turn it into a never ending lesson talking and talking in the same monotone voice. Nearly everyone would take a nap in this class.
  "This homework's note will be a 30% of yout final grade. You will have to write about your favorite citation of the World of Sophie and explain the real meaning of Phylosophie of Earth and-" He was cut off by the school alarm followed by shouting.
  Well, this isn't the girls this time. I stood up, and ran towards the door before anyone could react or process what was happening. However Mr. Tay-Tay stood on my way and asked, his lips pursed into a grim line: "Mr. Leonidas Valdez. Where do you think you're going? You heard the alarm. The students must follow the training and not go against these instructions."
I rolled my eyes by trying to hide my impatience. "Listen Carl" I said to my teacher, " I'm in a rush right now, so why not  step out of that door, let me go and we'll discuss this after."

"Mr. Valdez, I would not tolerate that kind of behavior! Now everyone get up and follow the instructions, CALMLY."

He's starting to get on my nerves.
"Listen, I really, really need to go and see what is going on. This is MY job. The Gods will kill me if I failed. So please, can you do me the honor of letting me pass?!" My voice was shaking from anger, and that's when I realised i was fuming, like literally fuming.

  For once, he was speechless, and he opened the door, but not before asking:"Who are you?"
  I turned around, smirking, and presented myself. The moment I was waiting for since the beginning."Hello Mr.Taylor, I'm Leo Super-sized Mcshizzle Valdez, Bad boy supreme, son of Hephaestus, Hero of Olympus, Commander of the famous Argo II, savior of Olympus and bla bla bla...If you'll excuse me, I have a monster to find and kill."

  And with that I ran toward that monster, but not before making sure that everyone saw my fire, and me taking out my 3 pound club Hammer from my tool belt.

   "Hey, little baby!" I shouted, trying to get the attention of that monster."I bet you can't catch admiral Leo with that tiny legs of yours!"

  And with that, I ran out of the school doors, into the street, with an angry monster chasing after me.

~OoO~

In this chapter, there is a character named after one of the best series I have ever read. If you find out what book I'm talking about, I'll give you a shout out! :))

Feel free to give me any suggestions, or correct my spelling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 345 10
Ok, so heads up, this is going to be a Pipercy story I'm going to merge two of my favorite types of stories; demigods in high school, and a Percy Jac...
9K 213 41
I said I wouldn't post this, but here we are. (Updated summary) Percy Jackson has gone missing. Olympus has closed. Great, time for a new quest. Rach...
336K 8.4K 45
It's been just over a year since the end of the Giant War. Percy and Annabeth have completed high school and are preparing to move to New Rome to con...
60.9K 678 27
Gaia had a dying wish. When she went down so did the mist that separated the mortal and demigod worlds. This is a series of one shots and mortals mee...