The Forbidden Fruit

By BitchnaneunSingle

"A dream is a wish your heart makes When you're fast asleep In dreams you will lose your heartaches Whatever... More

1: Meeting Her
2: Dream or Reality?
3: Alone time with her
4: Dangerous Feelings
5: Ignoring Reality
6: Accepting the Heart
7: Dream Come True
8: Meeting the Little Man
9: Things About Ourselves
10: Bad & Good Memories
11: Bruise and Kisses
12: Nearly but not Really
13: Happiness in Different Forms
14: Warmth of a Family
15: Falling Apart
16: Two times is enough
17: A Love like this
18: A Day to Remember
19: New Relations
20: A New Mission
22: Love and Pain
23: Another Love Bloom
24: Starting of Fame
25: Finally Together
26: End of the Beginning
27: Date to the Zoo
28: Perfect Date
29: Eventful Evening
30: Strange Feeling
Halloween Special
31: Thoughts After
32: What's Wrong?
33: A Choice To Make
34: Operation Set and Go
35: Tears
Chaesoo Special
36: Know
37: A Friend
38: Coffee Date?
39: Dream
40: Reality
Background of the Title
New Book!!

21: Flowers of Love

9K 278 41
By BitchnaneunSingle

JENNIE'S pov

Rose and I were still talking about our plan to make CHAESOO a reality when the front doorbell rang.

"Were you expecting someone or something?" Chaeyoung asked making me shake my head in reply.

"Lisa might have ordered something online" I got up and went to open the door not really bothering to peek through the hole. My gut told me to just open it.

I opened the door and the first thing to welcome me was a bouquet of flowers but not just any flowers but my favorites.

I was shocked by the sudden welcoming of flowers in front of me but then I noticed the person behind the sweet gesture was none other than Lisa Manoban.

She was different this time

A good different

An amazing one

My panties got flooded

"Baby is that really you!?" I went and hugged her while she snaked her hands to my waist.

I backed away from her for a bit to worship her new self. 

Sparkles can be seen coming out of my eyes.

"Is it good? D-do you like it? I don't really think this new attire fits me but Jisoo unnie said otherwise and I wanted a hoody the normal one I use to wear but she said it was blah whatever that meant but she was rude you know telling I looked weird before because I was comfortable with my old clothes and this one is quite itchy but I'll wear it if you like it but if you hate it, I could-" she started stuttering and scratching her back neck. I cut her off with a kiss to silence her blabbering.

"Baby you're rambling again and yes, you look amazing" she smiled, the smile that can warm your heart and make it beat a thousand times.

She looked good

I shook my head unconsciously 

No, more than good, she looked exquisite.

"You look amazing baby, but why the sudden change?" I asked being all too curious.

"Well, my dear cousin, you dear baby needs a change with her old get up, not that I hate it Lisa, no offense but she looks much better with this on. Now her beauty can be shown to all the people" Jisoo abruptly made an appearance behind Lisa and went on in answering my question.

"well, you certainly did a great job" I complimented while still adoring this human barbie doll in front of me who was just smiling. I patted her imaginary collar. 

"For you nini" she handed me the flowers she was holding before.

I took it with all the love in me and smiled and said my thanks not forgetting to give a kiss to her plump lips.

"Wow is that Lisa?" Rose then came outside. Lisa made her greetings and gave her a hug while nodding and smiling proudly at her new looks.

It's good she has confidence now. 

I smiled

"Chipmunk? What are you doing here?" asked Jisoo.

Chaeyoung then looked at me with eyes wide open not knowing what to say, she could not just abruptly say that she was here to make plans with me to make her fall in love with her.

Crazy bitch move that will be

"She was here because I needed help choosing a gift for Daehan for his birthday, yeah that's it" I replied all too quickly thanking God that my son's birthday is near.

"Ohhhh, count me in, I need to find my favorite nephew a gift too" Rose and I let out a breath of relief.

Lisa then looked at me curiously, I just shot her a look that said that I'll tell you later. She nodded her head understanding my message.

"Why don't we go inside first then we'll talk about his gift," I said changing the topic

-----------------------------------

"So Jennie, ready to have a lot of ladies swarming your beloved girlfriend?" she was now looking at me with a smirk.

I looked at her confused but then it all came to me. 

This motherfucking hoe

Is this why she made my baby change?

I love Lisa's look before but this is a different change to her that made her become someone different and I know a lot of pussies will come my block to steal her away and I am not letting that happen. 

Not on my watch.

NO, NA UH bitch she's mine, ONLY MINE.

I glared at her and mouthed 'YOU'RE DEAD' at the sudden realization

I unknowingly took Lisa's hand in mine and looked at her.

"Lisa, don't tell me you want to change because you want to attract girls!?" I asked angrily while thinking of the image of Lisa being surrounded by hoes who only know how to please you with their surgical boobs and ugly face.

What the fuck Manoban.

I do not get jealous but the thought of other people touching what's mine is making my blood boil hotter than any volcano there is.

"What!? please don't think about that nini, I don't even think I'm that good-looking, and besides even if there are girls who come my way I would not even look at their faces. You are all I need and I love you, please don't think about things like that" I looked directly at her doe brown eyes and all I could see was adoration and love.

I sigh and kissed her lips. 

"I'm sorry I just didn't want other girls to look at you and touch you or even think that they have a chance to steal you away from me" I pouted. 

She was now looking at me with the softest eyes while I was pouting and frowning.

"Well trust me when I say that you are literally the only girl my eyes could see in this world, I love you" she pulled me to her lap and placed her arms around my waist hugging me

"I love you more" I straddled her and positioned my arms around her neck and snuggled between the gap of her nape and shoulder.

We were in our own little world when someone coughed ruining the moment we had.

"As I have said before, can y'all guys chill when we are in your place?" Jisoo said making me glare at her.

"Shut up chicken, I think it's really sweet and you just had to ruin their moment" Lisa and I laughed when she received a smack on the head made by the only chipmunk

"owwwwiee, I'm sowwy" ew

"Don't act like a child and use aegyo with me, you don't look cute" Rose said making her pout

"You just got rejected," Lisa said and she laughed loudly making Jisoo glare at her and throw the nearest pillow, hitting me in the process.

I then grabbed the pillow beside me and threw it at her

and that was the beginning of our pillow fight

------------------------------

LISA's pov

Jisoo and Chaengyoung ate dinner here and after they left we cleaned up the remaining trash and went to wash.

I am now seating on the edge of the bed waiting for Jennie to finish washing in the bathroom

I was playing with my phone when the door to the bathroom opened and what I saw made me want to throw myself at the person that was currently strolling her way towards me. 

Thank God that I was the lucky one to be experiencing this moment.

In front of me was an angel, a godly being who is supposed to not exist in any realm. But again I am the lucky son of a bitch who not only gets to witness such majestic art but also got to call her mine.

"So beautiful" I uttered, losing the grip I had on my phone and throwing it somewhere in the room not caring if I break it.

I felt myself harden.

Jennie, my baby, was wearing red lingerie that hugs all the curves her body has, her eyes were filled with so much lust, her lips as red as the apple that poisoned a princess and her skin was as white as that princess, it gleamed wonderfully against the light coming from the bathroom, illuminating more of her beauty.

I was starstruck at the beauty that I did not notice her sauntering towards me.

She placed her hands against my cheeks which voluntarily woke me up in my trance. I then put my hands around her waist and kissed her with all the passion that I could give.

"I have been wet since the time you came in the house looking like a hot meal, now, I don't want anything else than for you to take me right now" she seductively whispered in my ear once we pulled out of the hot kissed for a breath of air.

The monster in me woke up like a sleeping beauty and I turned her around and pushed her on the bed.

"Are you just going to stand and stare at me or are you going to eat me?" she asked as she looked at me with lust-filled eyes and glides her hands down on her lower set of lips.

The sight in front of me made me harden more than I was original.

I never thought that I could get any harder. But Jennie Kim always makes the impossible possible.

I begin to take my clothes off quickly as soon as possible since it was suffocating me. 

Jennie giggled at me as I nearly tripped trying to get my clothes off.

My pants and shirt were removed soon and left me in only my sports bra and boxers with a hard dick wanting to be set free.

I crawled towards her topside and began to spread kisses around her face and neck. I started sucking and nipping on her skin.

She moaned when I sucked on her pulse point.

As I was marking her neck, my hands wandered to her curves trying to memorize the tenderness of her skin that was making me obsessive.

I started kissing downwards to her chest, my hands were at her back trying to unhook the bra that was separating my mouth from her nipples.

Once I have unhooked her lingerie, my lips went in between the gap of her breast, leaving a wet trail of kisses.

My hand wondered to her breast, kneading it while my mouth moved to her other free one, triggering her to let out a moan. I kissed her breast but tried to avoid the little hardened bud that was seeking attention.

"Baby" she breathe out "don't tease me, please" she was pushing my head in the direction of her hardened nipples. I wrap my lips around her perky bud and suck on the flesh making her body arch off the bed and into mine causing my dick to brush against her covered folds.

I then switch to the other breast and sucked it, giving it the same attention I gave the other one while kneading the previous one that I sucked.

I move down her stomach and left marks all over the skin that my mouth has passed over. I sucked harshly on her inner thigh causing a loud moan to erupt on her beautiful lips. Her hands were gripping my hair harshly.

I trailed my kisses down her stomach, slowly nipping my way to her awaiting pussy.

"Is it okay?" I asked with a shaky breath as it would be my first time doing something so intimate.

She looked at me with hooded eyes and nodded. I hold her legs up and put them over my shoulders.

"So fucking beautiful" I whispered kissing my way on her leg.

I was faced with her panty line. I kissed the fabric covering her pussy as I settled myself in between he legs causing her to wriggle in my touch.

Only one kiss was given to her lower lips. I thought about teasing her for a bit, so I started kissing her inner thighs which were near her pussy. She was squirming and whining in my hold.

"Lisa please, just eat me out" she begged, offering her lips to mine like a sacrificial offering. I continue to tease her.

I looked up at her as I removed the last clothing that separates me from the velvety goodness. Once I removed the clothing, I connected my lips with her clit.

"mhmm" she moans as the pleasure surrounds her.

Her feline eyes rolled with pleasure as I use my tongue to give her soft strokes, up and down her folds. I moan into her pussy as the taste of her divine self overwhelms me.

"Faster," she said while she pushed my head more into her lips. I picked up the speed and Jennie starts to whimper at the pleasure she was receiving and her legs begin to shake furiously against my touch.

"I'm cumming baby" she moans and I move my lips back to her clit and give it a good suck, sending her to her climax

"Lisa!" she moans loudly as her body arches off the bed. I licked all the juices that flooded my mouth making her tremble at the pleasure.

I disconnected myself from her pussy and looked up at her as she tugs on my hair and my dick harden at the sights.

Her eyes were dilated with lust, her hair was messy and the sweat that was covering her naked made her illuminate in the most gorgeous way. I crawled back to her, she attaches our lips back together in an intense kiss.

------------------

I can't believe I wrote that while in class. 

but anyways

don't forget to vote, comment and stay safe

--------A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 1.2K 41
FAN-FICTIONAL story where Jennie, college student who always have a dream on becoming a Princess will soon meet the real life Princess of Thailand Li...
848K 22.8K 54
Book 1 'Why did you choose me? I'm just a stupid piece of trash that can't do anything to save her life and her sister's life. Your making my life wo...
147K 3.9K 24
[COMPLETED] Jennie Kim, being the best proffessor you'll ever met, work dedicated person, kind but serious when it comes to work has come through one...
124K 4.2K 39
Bare in mind that this is a Fanfiction. Everything you read here are all imagination ;) No hate lets just support Includes *MATURED* content, read a...