Love Is Like A Hurricane

hkshirayukihk द्वारा

Sanemi x Reader Love is like a hurricane. Because there's many storms come into life that you need to survive... अधिक

Past and present
Warm Feeling
Brotherly love
Peaceful days
You don't have to hide
Kimono
I promise
Gone again
Broken promise
Lost and Found
Again and Again
Roast
Sun rising after a long night
Breath of Nature
Pair up
Pair up 2
Love is a beautiful pain
Sinful kiss
New Recruits
I be back
Pillar Training
Final Battle
Promise to fulfill
Future chapters

Pillar Meeting

11.5K 412 735
hkshirayukihk द्वारा

3rd POV

After four years, y/n feel something, she tried to peek, but she can't see, because of Gyomei.

"I just want to welcome a new member, who become a Pillar" Kagaya said.

While Sanemi show respect to him, beside Kanae, Rengoku, Tomioka, Uzui, Gyomei and y/n.

"Y/n, here defeat a Lower moon two alone, she did grow fast in a blink of the eye" Kagaya praise y/n.

While Sanemi bowing the mentioned of the name. He give a look of surprised to Kagaya.

"..." He didn't say anything, he both wish, that it's not you and it's you.

He have a conflict feeling of hearing your name.

"My bad for calling you to such a busy day, I just wanted to know how are you all and announced the new pillar, which I already did"

" We're happy to be in your presence Oyakata-sama, Were all doing fine" Gyomei said.

Ubuyashiki Kagaya just dismiss them,

Y/n look for the Guy who is named Sanemi.

Rengoku notice the change of expression. "What's the matter?" He asked.

"Have you seen the person, Oyakata-sama name said!"

"You mean Shinazugawa-kun?"

Her heart beats so fast.

"Yeah..." Y/n said her heart beats fast, The longing feeling she have is back.

"Shinazugawa-kun is over there" Rengoku said and pointing the direction.

" Thank you Rengoku-san" y/n said as she run to where he point.

She saw the familiar silhouette, she was going to approach him when she saw Kanae and Sanemi.

When the white haired guy turn around, after Kanae poking him.

"What do you want!" He said.

Kanae just smile at him. Y/n feel her heart is clenching and decided not to bother them.

She wonder if Sanemi still remember her, or he already forget about her, Afterall it's been four years and he said to her forget about me. Did he do the same thing. After four years he forget about you.

She come back to the direction, where she been and Rengoku who notice her coming back.

"Oh have you seen him now—what's wrong?" Rengoku said.

Y/n didn't notice the overflowing tears she have.

"Nothing... I'm happy his alive"
y/n said smiling to Rengoku. Rengoku was stunned by your smile and just engulfed you by a warm embrace.

"It's fine to cry, just let it out than surpressing it" Rengoku said and y/n cried. She doesn't even know why?

Sanemi who end up, checking, if it's really you, come back to see.

But only to see, Rengoku comforting you, that back and hair, he know all to well.

"Why are you here? Didn't he said forget about him, why is Rengoku hugging you" a lot of question come to his head. After knowing it really is you.

He just left and go to his Manor and train till he pass out, the sight of your back that being hug by someone else made his blood boils. Sanemi was jealous, training is the way of blowing off the jealousy he have inside, without him knowing.

Y/n just apologise for her rude manners to Rengoku.

Rengoku just laugh and carress her cheek.

"You know, your beautiful when you smile like a while ago, just a happy smile suits you" he said. While smiling to y/n who is back to her aloof demeanor.

"your smile is like a sun, it's too Bright, it making me blind" y/n calmly said to Rengoku who laugh.

" I see... hahaha thank you for the compliment"

She only nod at him.

" Hey, hey, are you free today?" Rengoku said, he wish to spend more time with you.

"...I just go to Himejima-san's manor to sleep" y/n said.

" Mind if I tag along, it's been a long time, when I visit Himejima-san" he said.

Y/n just nod at him and they make there way to Himejima's manor.

When y/n come back, she saw an edgy Genya, he was different from the Genya she used to know. When there eyes met.

"What the hell you doing here!" Genya said while glaring at her.

Gyomei take him as his Tsuguko.

" Genya..." Y/n said.

"Don't say my name! Like were Fucking close! You fucking murderer! " Genya shout to y/n.

" I'm sorry... " Y/n apologies to him and leave the place, Rengoku just chase her.

"Y/n-san! Wait" he said and catch her.

"... " She had a lifeless eyes, but her eyes have a overflowing tears.

Rengoku just put his haori on top of her.

"You don't want to be seen like this, right?" Rengoku said.

She only cried in silence.

He just stay beside her, the way you cried is different from the time he saw you crying,

Y/n just feel her wounds in her heart just reopen, nothing is more painful than her wounded heart. She can shut her sense of pain but only this could give her a extremely pain.

After calming down, she remove the haori and bow to Rengoku as a thank you. She doesn't want to bother her fellow pillar. So she just thought to come back where Oyakata-sama live, she want to be in a mission.

Rengoku wanted to say something but then, he understand that you want to be alone. Next time, he will asked you out.

Y/n just walk to his Manor.

"I never thought you be visiting me" Kagaya said to y/n.

His voice were gentle and full of affection.

"My apologies for visiting you at this hour, Oyakata-sama" y/n said while kneeling down and bow to him.

" Raise your head, y/n...I have heard to Gyomei, do you want to talk about it"

Y/n just tell her story and Kagaya just pat her head. It was like a parent comforting there child.

"I see... So your a childhood friend of Sanemi and Genya"

She only nod at him. She was tired and her eyes are swollen from crying, she cried twice these day after seeing the people she looking.

Kagaya suggest her to stay, even the plan is her going to a mission of hunting Demons.

Kagaya rejected it and tell her to get some rest, if he send her in this state. She can't kill the Demon. She only listen to him and rest.

Her whole body was tired, her mental state is also tired.

While sleeping she woke up from a nightmare. It's been a long time since it's visited her, the dream that keep haunting her.

She only lay down to the futon, the next day Kagaya call her.

"How are you, My child?" Kagaya said.

"I'm fine..." She said.

"You couldn't sleep?" Kagaya question. She only nod at him.

"Yes... Oyakata-sama..."

"You can sleep here, the wind breeze and the sound of the water flowing is relaxing, I'll watch you over" he said and y/n saw her Mom to Oyakata-sama.

When she got a nightmare, her mom will stay and watch over her while she sleep. "Sleep well... Mom will chase away the nightmare for my beloved y/n" She did what Kagaya said and she dream of her Mom singing her lullaby in her sleep, y/n tear up in her sleep. Kagaya just wipe the stray tear from your close eyes.

Sanemi who visit Oyakata-sama to find comfort, just found you resting while Oyakata-sama is watch over you.

"Sanemi come in" he said.

"Pardon for my sudden visit, Oyakata-sama"

" I'm very grateful for you to come visit me" Kagaya said.

He just watch you, sleeping peacefully while Kagaya smile to Sanemi.

"You really love her, do you Sanemi?" Kagaya said.

"...I do" Sanemi quietly said and all of your memories together, resurface make him tear up and Kagaya just pat his head.

"Why not reconnect then, Sanemi" Kagaya suggest to him. He shakes his head, after four years being apart he always think of you, but he can't forget how he broke his promise and how much in pain you are. Because of him.

Kagaya notice this, no matter what he said won't work, unless the two of you decide to face this, he hope that you both mend this sever tie.

Before y/n could wake up, Sanemi left and look at her. After he left, y/n utter his name.

"Sanemi... Don't leave" she said in her sleep. Kagaya just smile at her, maybe you can heal him, he hope you don't give up on him.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

9.9K 148 25
it was a normal day for the pillars and for the angry tempered wind pillar but everything changed once his master introduced her... TW !!! This story...
3.4K 77 9
AS OF 2024 : NOT CONTINUING OR EDITING, THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT MIGHT EDIT ?? 💝 If you have watched the Netflix series "Xo, Kitty" this might be...
2.4K 666 44
Astrielle Joy Ocampo is an army nurse who have the responsibilities to give care to our soldiers who's fighting for our freedom. While Caspien Sarmi...
795K 17.3K 58
Clair has been moving since her whole life. Her Mother is a really talented and well known surgeon. So whenever a better paid offer got her way, she...