You Are My Soul Mate!

By kpremii

Family Story with Our Favorite MaNan and to support them, Devakshi will be dragged into the story! More

❤️Part 1❤️
❤️Part 2❤️
❤️Part 3❤️
❤️Part 4❤️
❤️Part 5❤️
❤️Part 6❤️
❤️Part 7❤️
❤️Part 8❤️
❤️Part 10❤️
❤️Part 11❤️
❤️Part 12❤️ (Surprise😜)
❤️Part 13❤️
❤️Part 14❤️
❤️Part 15❤️
❤️Part 16❤️
❤️Part 17❤️
❤️Part 18❤️
❤️Part 19❤️
❤️Quiz Time❤️
❤️Part 20❤️
❤️Part 21❤️
❤️Part 22❤️
❤️Part 23❤️
❤️Part 24❤️
❤️Part 25❤️
❤️Part 26❤️
❤️Part 27❤️
❤️Part 28❤️
❤️Part 29❤️
❤️Part 30❤️
❤️Part 31❤️
❤️Part 32❤️
❤️Part 33❤️
❤️Part 34❤️
❤️Part 35❤️
❤️Part 36❤️
❤️Part 37❤️
❤️Part 38❤️
Author Got Surprised... 😳
❤️Part 39❤️
❤️Part 40❤️
❤️Part 41❤️
❤️Part 42❤️
❤️Part 43❤️
❤️Part 44❤️
Note
Announcement 😍
Hello Everyone! 😍😘
Story Update! 😀

❤️Part 9❤️

5.2K 491 158
By kpremii

Author's Note : Thanks for your Votes and Comments!

............................................................

Do Hit the Star Button! ⭐⭐⭐

Silent Readers, please VOTE!

Do provide the Inline Comments! 😍😍😍

............................................................

Recap : Manik dropped Nandini to College!

............................................................

Nandini's College

At evening, when Nandini came from class......her eyes widened in surprise and her face carries a very big smile......

Manik is standing near college gate.

She controlled the happiness that is in her heart and came near Manik.

Nandini : "Why...Why....did you come here?"

Manik chuckled : "I heard that your college girls are very pretty......I came here for flirting with them.....See ! That girl is hot right?"

Saying this he showed Nandini a girl.

Nandini : "Shhh....Talk quietly....What if she heard?"

Manik : "Really you don't know why I came here?"

Nandini : "To pick me up from college"

Manik : "Ohh..so you know this....Knowingly you are asking why did I came here?"

Nandini : "No...I mean...When Di asked you in the morning to pick me up...you...refused...That's why"

Manik : "Yeah I only told her.....I came here for some work this way.....Work got completed...So I thought to drop you home....If you don't want to come with me....you can go by bus..."

Nandini immediately : "No..No..I am coming. I will come with you itself"

Manik looked at Nandini with a small smile.

Manik : "Okay come...sit"

Saying this he started the bike as soon as Nandini sat on it.

On the way there comes a bus stop. Nandini unknowingly placed her hand on Manik's shoulder. She looked at 3 to 4 boys who are in bus stop. She got scared and pressed Manik's shoulder.

Manik : "What Nandini? Are you afraid for this much speed itself?"

Manik stopped his talks listening boys shouting!

Boys shouted : "Hey Amul Baby!...Who is that sir? Is he your boyfriend"

Manik put a sudden brake. Nandini who didn't expect this sudden brake hugged Manik by putting her hands around his waist in fear.

Boys again shouted teasingly : "Ohhooo......."

One boy to other boys : "Hey...see this girl...having a baby face....see the work she is doing....Sir put the brake and she hugged him...What a scene?"

Manik got down from the bike and went to them angrily fisting his hand......his eyes are red.

But Nandini tried to stop Manik..

Nandini : "Manik...no....I am scared Manik"

Saying this Nandini hold his hand not letting him to go. But Manik shoved off her hand immediately and went to the boys.

The boys laughed at him.

One boy : "Hey! I think the sir got angry"

2nd boy : "I too feel the same by seeing his face"

3rd boy : "Yes...yes...see he is glaring us"

Manik gave a punch on one of boys's nose and it started to bleed immediately.

The boys totally unexpected this much forceful punch and stands stunned.

But Nandini who did expected his again rushed to Manik to stop him.

Nandini : "No...Manik"

Nandini thought that if this continues...it may lead to a big problem.She sighed at her helplessness to stop Manik.....She thought if sona di was here now....she would have stopped Manik.

One of the boys caught hold of Manik's collar and was about to give a punch to Manik when a hand stopped him.................

Its is Dev....

Dev : "Hello boys.....What are you doing? You people are fighting on the middle road....Why? Mmmm?"

One boy : "Who are you now?.....You mind your own business....How dare he punched my friend?...Today he is over!"

Dev : "You are angry for punching your friend right? ....He is my brother...Will I mind my own business and go if you beat him?"

Manik and Nandini are surprised seeing someone addressing Manik as brother.

Dev authoritatively continued : "I too saw that who is wrong... Do you know who I am? I am this area's Inspector.....Since few days..I am receiving complaints that the boys present in this bus stop are eve teasing the girls...Now I found you with witnesses.....Come let go to the police station"

The boys started to sweat in fear......they panicked.

Boys together panickingly : "No sir.....We are not those boys...."

Dev : "Okay....I think you are college boys...Now I will leave you....But If I found you again......?"

Boys together : "No sir....We won't.....Thanks sir"

Saying this the boys ran away.

After they went, Manik with a small smile to Dev : "Thanks...."

But Manik stretched his eyebrows like he is thinking deeply by seeing Dev

Manik : "I have seen you somewhere.. But I can't remember"

Dev smiled : "In hospital? You brought your friend there who met with an accident!"

Manik : "Yes...yes you are right.......Now I remember...That day you only did first aid for my friend"

Dev nodded smilingly. All the while Nandini is listening their conversation...

Nandini smilingly : "Then what about police.....If you are in hospital?"

Dev : "I am not police...I am a medical student....final year!"

Nandini made a "ohh" face!

Manik : "I am Manik....MBA final year....You didn't tell your name itself"

Dev : "Dev! Dev Dixit!"

Manik : "Super....She is Nandini...my cousin"

Saying this he introduced Nandini.

Dev : "Ohh! Nice name....I have met her already....One time in bus....She and with her Jhansi Rani was also there"

Manik to Nandini : "Who is Jhansi Rani?"

Nandini smilingly : "He is talking about our Sona di....That day, di told no......one private bus...drunken driver....I too told you that di stopped the bus and started to fight..."

Manik : "Ohh yes...That bus owner's son....Is that you?"

Dev : "Yes...that driver is a distant relative of my father. That's why he took advantage.....I took him from the job....Tell that to Jhansi Rani..."

Nandini nodded smilingly.

Manik : "Okay Dev..We are leaving now....If we are destined to meet again....We will meet!"

Dev : "Okay Manik...Definitely !"

Saying this Dev thought in mind : "We have to surely create an opportunity of meeting again Manik"

Thinking this he looked at Nandini.......while Nandini smiled at him

Manik and Nandini left for their home...

................960 Words.............................

Hope you enjoyed the Story!😃😃

Excited for the Upcoming Story?

Few words for Manik?

Few words for Nandini?

Few words for Dev?

............................................................

Do Hit the Star Button! ⭐⭐⭐

Silent Readers, please VOTE!

Do provide the Inline Comments! 😍😍😍

Friends do read NavNi OS!.... 😍

Do VOTE for it and

Complete the Target to get a new

MaNan OS! 😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

572K 38.6K 46
A story of Manan after treasure hunt where dhruv drops Bomb on Manik by choosing between fab 5 or Nandini... It will be Short story! Peep into it...
15.7K 320 15
SPREE "Spree's have always scared me. What if the driver was crazy? Y'know?" "Yeah... I know." --- In certain situations, being murdered is less suf...
377K 19.5K 54
She is from Madurai,Tamil Nadu. He is from Mumbai. What's the relation between them?. Lets see how the miles between them reduced.......
311K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc