Who Is She? •|| Haikyuu!! Var...

By JustSkyAgain

" She's the child of Shiratorizawa's principal. " The so called " demon coach " stated, his arms behind his b... More

•|| Chapter 1 ||•
•|| Chapter 2 ||•
•|| Chapter 3 ||•
•|| Chapter 4 ||•
•|| Chapter 5 ||•
•|| Chapter 6 ||•
•|| Chapter 7 ||•
•|| Chapter 8 ||•
•|| Chapter 9 ||•
•|| Chapter 10 ||•
•|| Chapter 11 ||•
•|| Chapter 12 ||•
•|| Chapter 13 ||•
•|| Chapter 14 ||•
•|| 3K Special ||•
•|| 4K Special ||•
•|| 5K Special ||•
•|| Season Release Special ||•
•|| Chapter 15 ||•
•|| Chapter 16 ||•
•|| Chapter 17 ||•
•|| Chapter 18 ||•
•|| Chapter 19 ||•
•|| Chapter 20 ||•
•|| 60k Special ||•
•|| Chapter 21 ||•
•|| Chapter 22 ||•
•|| Chapter 23 ||•
•|| Chapter 24 ||•
•|| Short Break ||•
•|| Chapter 25 ||•

•|| Update + Drabbles ||•

12.5K 482 299
By JustSkyAgain

Yoohoo~! This is just an update with the tallies and which of the characters would appear for the new few chapters. The way I'll be picking via your comments is simple.

As of now, the team with the highest comments is Nekoma, the ship with the highest are DaiSuga, AsaNoya, MatsuHana, and KuroKen, the player with the highest is Kyoutani and Akaashi. So the people that you'll be hanging out with is the whole Nekoma Team with Sugawara, Daichi, Asahi, Nishinoya, Matsukawa, Hanamaki, Akaashi and Kyoutani tagging along.

As a Team :
Karasuno with 5
Nekoma with 6
Fukurodani with 2
Shiratorizawa with 1

As a Ship :
DaiSuga with 2
AsaNoya with 2
KiyoYachi with 1
MatsuHana with 2
KuroKen with 2
BokuAka with 1

As a Player :
Ushijima with 1
Kyoutani with 2
Ennoshita with 1
Nohebi with 1
Yahaba with 1
Akaashi with 2

You're all free to comment to vote more teams, ships and players. Since this story may or may not be coming to an end, please choose wisely, lovelies!!

•☆•

" Kenma, it's time for bed. " Kuroo poked his cheek. You were comfortably watching Kenma play on his lap before Kuroo picked you up. " Kenmaaaa... " You yawned whilst reaching for the blonde, sure, you were sleepy but you didn't wanna leave Kenma. Kenma put down his phone and took you away from Kuroo, hissing when he tried to reach for you again.

" But Kenma, it's past her bedtime. That sugawara double from shiratorizawa will murder me if he finds out... " Kuroo trailed off when he saw that the two of you were out of his sight. " Here, put this on, it's chilly tonight. " Kenma takes out one of his jackets and puts in on you, you wanted to give him a jacket too, so you went over to Kuroo's closet and dragged one of his jackets to Kenma.

" Chubs, that's big on me, it's gonna be huge on Kenma. " Kuroo chuckles, thinking you looked cute wearing Kenma's jacket. You ignored Kuroo and did your best to yeet the jacket on Kenma. " Thank you, pudding. " He helped you and ruffled your hair as a reward.

It was at that moment Kuroo felt arrows go through his heart when both you and Kenma turned to him. " What? " Kenma asked, immediately pulling you near him on instinct as you tilt your head at Kuroo. " Take my jacket off!! " Kuroo suddenly leaped at Kenma, his expression literally saying " If you won't take it off, I'll die." Kenma dodged with you hiding in his jacket, which he zipped up to keep you in there. " Let my pudding do what she wants. " He hisses at Kuroo with you just giggling at the situation.

•☆•

" Ryuu!! Look, I got ___!! " Nishinoya ran over to Tanaka with you in his arms. " Wow, she's really tiny, Noya!! " Tanaka gave you a pat on the head. " Well, it's that time, Ryuu. " Nishinoya and Tanaka suddenly grew dark as a question mark appeared in top of your head. " Bean/Doll, say Nishinoya-senpai/Tanaka-senpai!! " Both of them overlapped each other so you really didn't get what they said.

" Okay, you go first. " Tanaka sacrificed his advantage of winning. " Doll, can you say Nishinoya-senpai? " Nishinoya had an excited grin on his face, feeling confident. " Bean, call me Tanaka-senpai!! " He proudly states, confidence also blooming out of him. You didn't know that it was a competition, so you were about to say Nishinoya's name but then you saw Tsukishima glancing at you.

" Tsukki!! " You giggle and call out, jumping out of Nishinoya's arms and heading to Tsukishima. " Damn you, Tsukishima!! " Both of them cussed in a low voice so Sugawara couldn't hear them. " You run over to Tsukishima with your arms out reaching for him, although he didn't seem to care he kept an eye on you as you ran to him. " Don't run over here that fast- "

But then you slipped and fell on your face.

Tsukishima only silenced himself and stared at you. Your face stinged like fire but you sucked it up and slowly picked yourself up, surprisingly him as he thought you'd cry. " ___!? Your face is red. " Yamaguchi noticed as he picks you up. " Tsukki..!! " You sniffled as Tsukishima sighs silently and takes you from Yamaguchi.

" Tsukki, you're so nice!! " Yamaguchi flashed a smile at his friend, " Shut up, Yamaguchi. This is only because Sugawara-san is staring. " Tsukishima mutters the last sentence, gently patting your back as Yamaguchi quickly takes a picture of you two.

•☆•

You hum as you look at the two in front of you. " What's wrong? " Akaashi noticed you staring intently at him and Bokuto. You blink for a few times and shake your head. " I see, if you need something, just tell us. " He says, going back to writing on his notebook. You look at Bokuto, who looked somewhat calm and was quiet than his usual loud self, maybe that was because Akaashi agreed to host their study session at his home.

Even though it was a bit boring seeing them do schoolwork, you were happy you got to see Akaashi up close. " Oya? " You hear Bokuto mutter something as you scoot over to see what he was writing. You furrow your eyebrows as the two of you have eye contact, somewhat understanding each other, Bokuto whispers, " Let's ask Akaashi. " as you follow him with nod.

" Hey, hey, hey! The answer is " Ask the no sphere ", right? " Bokuto shows him his notebook, tapping the word with his pen as you stay in between them, looking at Akaashi's reaction. Akaashi's calm expression turned into confusion as he raises a brow, looking at Bokuto, who had confidence overflowing with the clear look of " I'm smart, aren't I? ".

" You mean the Asthenosphere? " Akaashi sighed, correcting Bokuto's mistake." Asta–wha? " Bokuto had a confused look on his face as you giggle at both of their reactions. Akaashi couldn't help but sigh to resist chuckling at Bokuto's reaction, he thought he was really adorable, but he would never admit it. " Kaashi. " You tug on Akaashi's shirt, " Yes? " He turned to you as you take Bokuto's pen and scribble something on both their notebooks.

" i |oVe ჄoႮ " You reveal what you wrote as Bokuto instantly embraces you, " I love you too snuggle buddy!! " He sure squeezed the love out of you. " Bokuto-san, don't hug her too tight. " Akaashi says before giving you a pat on the head. " I love you too. " He barely whispers, smiling at you.

•☆•

" Semi!! Semi!! " You excitedly tug on the hem of his shirt. " Yes, yes, I'm here. " Semi looks down at you. You couldn't resist to make happy noises as you show him your drawing. It was a volleyball. " Wonderful! How about to draw something other than volleyball? " Semi asked as he flipped through the pages of your drawing pad. There were some drawings of your family but half of it was mostly about volleyball.

You blink at him a few times before nodding and taking back your drawing pad. Since he said something other than volleyball, someone appeared in your mind. You walk into the room and climbed on top of the bed, he was taking a nap so you thought it was the perfect opportunity to draw him.

Taking your drawing pad and pencil, shifting into a comfortable position, you start to draw them holding a volleyball. Well, tried to. You messed up the hands and you felt anguish as you rip the drawing apart and threw it in the trash can. You sigh in despair, you were taking too much time to draw him, he was starting to wake up.

You quickly jump off the bed and run into the living room. Once again, taking your pencil in hand, you start to draw, deciding to hurry up before he sees. After a while, you were finally able to finish coloring your masterpiece as you wipe the sweat off your forehead and headed back over to Semi.

" Semi!! " You bounce slightly, showing him your work as he smiles, " Aww! Cute! " He says in awe whilst clapping for you. You grin back at him as Tendou accidentally peeked on your drawing. It was Tendou, you drew him while he was sleeping. " Whoa, is that me!? Thank you little ___!! " Tendou lifted you up into a hug as the two of you erupt in laughter with Semi chuckling along.

•☆•

" No!! " You shout as one of kids in the playground tried to take BunBuns away. " Just let us play with it!! " They say as you struggle to get BunBuns back. They were older than you so they were much stronger, plus the fact that you were tiny and they were tall.

" What's going on here? " Oikawa pulled you and BunBuns away from the group of kids. " We just want to play with her. " One of them explains, Oikawa quirk a brow and looks at you, you were quivering and you clutched on his jacket whilst hiding behind him. " Well, maybe she doesn't want to play with groups yet. " He turned back to the group.

" Fine then. You should at least be grateful we went over to you to play, loner. " One of them went too far as Oikawa chuckles it off, which confused you and the groups of kids. " Hahaha... " He trailed off and looked at the kids dead in the eye. " I'm going to kill you. "

The kids felt a shiver run down their spine as they finally scram away, screaming. " ___, you okay? " His gaze softened as he looked at you, patting your head as you sniffle and nod. You were on the verge of tears earlier so you were thankful Oikawa came into the scene before the kids could take away BunBuns. " Don't worry, my angel. I'll always be here to pro- " Oikawa got cut off when he got smacked on the back of the head.

" What was that for?? " Oikawa turned to Iwaizumi, who had an irritated look on his face as he lifts you into his b̶a̶r̶a̶ arms. " That's for scaring the kids. " Iwaizumi started to scold Oikawa. " But they were bullying my angel!! " Oikawa retorted, folding his arms. " You literally told the kids you were going to kill them. " Iwaizumi reasoned whilst patting our back as comfort. " That was on the spur of the moment, you're so mean Iwa-chan. " Oikawa wouldn't back down, so Iwaizumi smacked him again. " And you're unreasonable, Shittykawa. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 92 29
Kuroo x femreader You have just transferred to Nekoma after previously attending Aoba Johsai. You felt sad considering it means you've moved away fro...
1.5K 95 19
"I'm so sorry I can't attend your game..." I apologized to Katsuro, coughing quickly afterwards. "It's fine (Name). You can't control when you get s...
475K 12.2K 32
Luna is a niece of Coach Ukai. After the police arrest Luna's father for child abuse, Coach Ukai adopt her. Due to the trauma she faced for the past...
1.6M 69.3K 36
Being the daughter of a prodigy volleyball player from Shiratorizawa meant that the demon coach entrusted no one else but you to manage the boys' vol...