THE BILLIONAIRE'S LOST LOVE

By AnneCurtis567

What happens when you lose your first love due to your own mistake? It gives you a life full of regret and ag... More

AUTHOR NOTE
PROLOGUE
CH 1- FAR FROM HOME
CH 2 - HER SMALL WORLD
CH 3 - BACK TO HER MEMORIES..
CH 4 - SUFFOCATION WITHIN
CH 5 - RAMSHOW
CH 6 - WEIRDO OFFICE
CH 7 - FIRST DAY
CH 8 - MY NEW PA!
CH 9 - SINGHANIAS ARE THREAT
CH 10 - GET YOU BACK
CH 11 - MR. BIPOLAR
CH 12 - OUR SWEET MISTAKE
CH 13 - ARYAN AND ANIKA...
CH 15 - 'THAT' ?
CH 16 - SPECIAL WOMAN
CH 17 - DATE OR NOT
CH 18 - SHIVAAY IS MARRIED!
CH 19 - DRUNK SHIVAAY IS IRRESISTIBLE
CH 20 - WHO IS REAL SSO?
CH 21 - PARTY TIME!
CH 22 - JEALOUS?
CH 23 - THE DREAM?
CH 24 - FIRST FACE-OFF
CH 25 - JUST NOT MY BOSS
CH 26 - I HATE YOU
CH 27 - QUESTIONS ABOUT THE PAST
CH 28 - ITS TIME
CH 29- SINGHANIAS AT OBEROI MANSION!
CH 30 - CRITICAL DAYS
CH 31 - A FATHER'S PAIN
CH 32 - YOU AND SHIVAAY GOT MARRIED!
CH 33 - BREAKUPS HAVE A REASON
CH 34 - CONTRADICTIONS
CH 35 - STAYING AT OBEROI MANSION
CH 36 - CARE FOR HIM?
CH 37 - MOST AWAITED
CH 38 - FAILING
CH 39 - FRIENDS AGAIN?
CH 40 - PLAN 1 FAILS?
CH 41 - THE THREE PACT
CH 42 - LIKE HIM?
CH 43 - REVELATIONS
CH 44 - NANDITA
CH 45 - LETS GET MARRIED!
CH 46 - I DONT LOVE YOU
CH 47 - FEISTY ANIKA
CH 48 - HEART OVER MIND
CH 49 - THE VILLAIN AND HIS QUEEN
CH 50 - SHIVAAY, A PLAYBOY?
CH 51 - SECRETS UNVEILED
CH 52 - CONFESSION
CH 53 - THE LAST STATION
EPILOGUE

CH 14 - ANIKA IS MARRIED!

2K 226 32
By AnneCurtis567

"Anika and Aryan..." Shivaay couldn't even complete the words and went out of the park.

Meanwhile, Anika was playing with Moksh.

"Tara kab aa rahi hai?" she asked.

"In 5 mins" Aryan replied.

"Kaam kaisa chal raha hai?" he asked and suddenly, the kiss flashed in front of her eyes and her breathing raced.

"Its all good." she said

"He is Mike right?"  Aryan questioned.

"Who?"

"Tera wo sadu boss?" 

"Mike main boss ka junior hai. He is good now with me. Ab main boss jo order karenge, wo to wahi karega na?" Anika replied.

"Tu mili main boss se?" his questions were irking her now as she was feeling bad for lying to Aryan.

"Not yet. I don't know who he is. Mike is good aur kafi friendly bhi hai" Anika genuinely smiled thinking of how Mike has been always behind her back.

"Good. Tu kuch chupa to nahi rahi hai na?" 

Before Anika could reply, Tara came and hugged Aryan.

"Anu, tu kab aayi?" she asked

"10 mins approx. Wo Aryan ne bulaya and since mera office paas hi me tha to.."

"Cool" and took Moksh in her arms.

"Kuch khaane chalein teeno?" she proposed but Anika didn't want to. 

"You guys carry on, I am very tired. Mai ghar chalti hoon"

Aryan had a feeling something was wrong with her but shrugged it off.

"Chale Aryan?" Tara asked and the three went while Anika took a cab.

.

.

.

.

.

"Kyun..." Shivaay screamed his lungs out.

"Mujhe Anika se dur kiaa aur maine seh liya accepting my fate because of my past events. Phir milaya bas ye dikhaane ki wo kisi aur ke saath khush hai" He fell on the ground and the whiskey bottle broke down leading to the glass being scattered. He pierced his hand with a glass piece and cried his heart out.

"That bastard Aryan.... and they have a baby..." his eyes were blood shot red.

"I love you Anika and I need you.. Aaaaa" as blood oozed out and he dozed to sleep on the ground itself.

.

.

.

Anika entered the office and thankfully Shivaay didn't come. Even Mike didn't come, so she did her morning  work. The clock stroke 10:00 but there was no sign of both of them. For once, she was worried but resumed the work given by Shivaay the previous day.

When she was halfway done, she saw the time, it was 11:00. She dialed Mike's number and after a few rings, he picked up.

"You are on leave today?" she asked.

"Umm.. No. I am coming with Shivaay Sir" he replied and hung up the call.

Anika felt odd but preferred to wait. After 15 mins, Shivaay entered with the usual tadi followed by Mike.

"Sir, this is done" she forwarded the file and his espresso.

"Okay good." she observed his hands and it was covered with bandages and she looked upto Mike who nodded in agreement.

"You can leave" he didn't even open his sunglasses.

"You guys were at the hospital?" she asked Mike.

"Yeah." he said  not meeting her gaze.

"Care to explain" she demanded.

"Actually No. Shivaay Sir doesn't like this" and he left. Anika went to Shivaay's cabin.

"Anything important?" he asked.

"Aapka haath..." she couldn't even say. She felt bad for him and thinking about what might have had happened.

"None of your business. Do your work and then leave."

They didn't talk for the entire day. Shivaay was just admiring her from far.

"Sindoor kyu nahi lagaati Anika?" he thought.

"Surname bhi change nahi kari?"

When her worktime was over, she packed her stuffs and got up to leave but Mike called her.

"We have a deal, so you have to fly to Delhi alongwith Shivaay Sir for a week. You will be leaving tomorrow morning at 10 in his private jet. Driver will pick you up from your home."

"Okay, I will have to tell my family" she said.

"Confirm it by tonight and it will be a good exposure for you. Think about it" Mike told me and I nodded.

Vinay reluctantly agreed, all thanks to Aryan who convinced the family. 

"Tu nahi hota to kya hota mera" Anika said to him.

THANKS FOR READING

ANNE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422K 22.7K 57
#38 in fanfiction (24/12/17) #24 in fanfiction (31/12/17) #17 in fanfiction (1/1/18) Its a story abt our fav couple shivika❤️ What happens when life...
85.3K 9.4K 27
Anika is a widow, she lives in a village while Shivaay visits the village for some business deal. He looks at Anika and falls in love at first sight...
128K 11.2K 59
Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a very successful and famous business tycoon, had a bad experience because of which he does not believe in marriage or romance...
130K 11K 41
"Why have u come here? Has they left u from the mental asylum?" Shivaay asked "Mental Asylum. Hmm.. Interesting. I was never meant to be there my dea...