Atlantis: The Lost Empire ||...

By BaetanHoe

"Call me Master when we're not alone, call me daddy when we are." He smirked. || "W-Where am I?" You asked. "... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Disappearance
Chapter 2: Powers
Chapter 3: Train
Chapter 4: Serve
Chapter 5: Practice
Chapter 6: Trauma
Chapter 7: Masters
Chapter 8: Abandon
Chapter 9: Trust
Chapter 10: Burn
Chapter 11: Surprise
Chapter 12: Ocean Park
Chapter 13: "Family" Dinner
Chapter 14: Sick
Chapter 15: Release
Chapter 16: Truth
Chapter 17: Make It Right
Chapter 18: Locked Up
Chapter 19: Restoration
Chapter 20: Kim Seokjin
Chapter 21: Bist
Chapter 22: Spy
Chapter 23: Jin's Power
Chapter 24: Dad
Chapter 25: Y/N?
Chapter 26: Y/N's power
Chapter 27: Lessons
Chapter 28: Confession
Chapter 29: Viagra
Chapter 30: Antartica
Chapter 31: Start Over
Chapter 32: A Tease
Chapter 33: Jealousy
Chapter 34: Lion
Chapter 36: Mom

Chapter 35: Portrait

3.7K 169 146
By BaetanHoe

"I love you, Jungkook." You said as your broke the kiss and looked at him in the eyes.
He smiled and pulled you closer for a hug.

"I love you more."

|
|

You both came back to the castle, feeling emotionally exhausted after all the crazy thing that just happened.

You both laid down on the sofa of the living room. You noticed how the portrait Jungkook had been working on is now placed on the wall of the living room.

"By the way, when are you going to bring my foster mom here? You promised me last time. I was on Earth's surface, or whatever you call it there."

"Ahh I forgot about that. I will send someone to bring her here tomorrow morning." He smiled, showing his bunny teeth.

Just then, Jimin arrived as you were about to get up to take a shower.

"Jungkook, have you seen Yoongi? He had been missing." Jimin furrowed his eyebrows, his facial expression showed that he had been panicking.

"I-I don't know." Jungkook scratched his head.

"He has gone to live his own life." Hoseok said as he relaxingly walked in. He told me that before he left.

You bit your lips as guilt showed across your face.

"Oh no!" Jimin hit his own head under frustration.

"What's up with you?" Jin raised his brow as he joined in.

"He borrowed my vibrator. How am I supposed to get it back? My friend went to the upper world and bought it as a gift for me though." He whined.

"You? Vibrator? Why do you even need it?" You chuckled endlessly.

"It is none of your business Y/N, I can use whatever the hell I want to." He scoffed as he walked away.

"He's trying to go power free. He made a bet with me whether he can seduce girls without using his power or not. Seemed like he's losing." Taehyung chuckled.

"Anyways, I was waiting for you guys to settle. Now that you are, let's watch go watch a movie all together. Family night, you know?" Jin said.

Everyone agreed to Jin's idea and decided to part ways to take a shower.

|
|

You then turned on the beat for the song you wanted to listen to at the moment and sang along.

"Dare dwijjok~" You sang along as your body followed the song's rhythm.

"Neol boyeojweo—oh my god, Jungkook what are you doing in here??" You gasped as you instinctively turned away.

Your head slowly turned around to see Jungkook closing his eyes shut while turning away.

"S-Sorry, I got carried away. I was just here to tell you that the movie is starting soon."

"I see. I'll hurry up, thank you."

He nodded, closed the door and left.

||

"What was he so shy about?" You giggled as you finished up.

|
|

"Steamy movie it is!" Taehyung chuckled as he won over a mini game with his brothers in which the winner gets to decide the type of movie they are going to watch.

Everyone then settled in and watched the movie, each of the royals having their own partner sitting next to them.

|
|

"Out of any places in this empire, my house is next to you." Yoongi rolled his eyes as he noticed Soojin walking into her house.

"And is that supposed to be my fault? You chose this house." She raised her brow.

"Go worry about your unfortunate life rather than making unnecessary comments." Yoongi opened his door.

"Says the person who just got dumped." Soojin said as she entered her house.

Yoongi huffed out air in disbelief.
"Woow...aren't you crossing the line??" He turned around and saw that Soojin had already been gone.

He frowned, slightly annoyed. He then entered his new house and brought his stuff inside.

||

"What?" Soojin raised her brow as she noticed that Yoongi was the one who rang her house's bell multiple times and was standing right in front of her door.

"D-Do you know how to cook?" Yoongi scratched the back of his head.

"How will you live by yourself if you don't know how to cook? Come in, you're lucky my mom is going on a vacation in another empire." She sighed.

"Thank you." He said quietly, hesitantly.

"Dumbass." She said as she walked inside.

Yoongi chuckled unbelievably.
"M-Me?"

She didn't reply as he stood still, utterly baffled.

"I can't believe I'm asking this bitch for help." He whispered underneath his breath.

A/N: I know Yoongi is a good cook in real life but for the sake of the story plot, let's just pretend he doesn't know how to🤣

|
|

It appeared to you that no one was even focusing on the movie anymore. Everyone was touching each other, here and there and then there were you and Jungkook who sat there and could barely focus on the movie.

"We're going to bed." Seokjin said as he held Jess's hand and left.

Little by little, everyone left, claiming they were "sleepy" but we all knew they had other reasons.

You were then left with Jungkook, both of you focusing on the movie. You took in a sharp breath as you felt a light brush against your thigh which was caused by Jungkook's hand.

"S-Sorry, it was an accident." He lightly bowed as you gave him a faint smile.

You somehow felt disappointed that he was not using this chance to do something. Instead, he was really shy about it.

You then loudly sighed.

"What's the matter?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh, nothing. I just thought we would be doing something else." You said sassily.

"Is the movie too boring for you?"

"It's not because of the movie." You crossed your arms as you looked away.

"Then what? What else would we be doing?"

You frowned while looking at him.
"Are you dumb or are you pretending to be dumb?"

"W-What do you mean?" He tilted his head.

"Nothing, let's just focus on the movie." You sighed.

It was really interesting to see another side of Jungkook you had never seen. You knew Jungkook is a shy person in his true self but you also wanted to make him starves for you that he would break out of his shell.

You then laid your head on his lap as he shifted as a stimulus.
"I wanted to lay down, I hope it's okay."

"It's okay." He smiled with that bunny smile of his.

You then turned your face towards his crotch as he took in a sharp breath. You closed your eyes innocently as you breathed with your mouth.

Soon enough, he could feel the warmth of your breath in his crotch area which made him gulped. Your head kept shifting left and right as if you could never find the comfortable spot to stay still.

"Ahem..." he cleared his throat.

"Y/N, I think it's for the best if you don't move around this much." He gulped.

"How is it for the best?"

"I don't think I'd be able to control myself if you keep doing this to me, Y/N." He raised his brow.

"I don't think I want you to control yourself either."

"Are you testing my patience?" He tilted his head.

You then stared at his groin while licking your lips.
"And what if I am?"

You both looked at each other in the eyes as your pupil darkened due to lust.

Jungkook quickly turned away.
"Y-Y/N, I don't think this is the right place, anyone could walk in at any moment."

"Jungkook." You sighed as you lightly stroke his thigh.

"I'd prefer it if you let your dick do the talking."

Jungkook coughed to your straightforwardness.

"But I'm not going to force you. I'll wait till you're ready." You winked as you got up and left.

||

Jungkook sighed.
"She will indeed be the death of me."

|
|

"Morning?" You raised your brow as you saw Jimin with his messy hair walking out of his room.

"Morning...." Jimin replied tiredly as a lady walked out of his bedroom. A smiled widened across his face.

"Meet me at the front of the gate by 11pm." Jimin said as she bowed and left.

"Someone finally fall for you?." You teased him.

"I'm irresistible, I guess." He shrugged.

You rolled your eyes.
"Anyways, my mom is coming this morning." You squealed due to excitement.

"Wish I could join but there had been something complicated going on, on the em...on an island that I just own. I was planning on starting a kingdom on my own so I decided to look for some islands. I found that island in another parallel universe. A person sold it off to me. I bought it and realized that some weird shit goes on in there."

"What happened in there?" You lightly tilted your head.

"Nothing for you to worry about. People living on the island are still living their lives normally. Currently, more people are moving in and applied for citizenships. I'm planning on renovating the island and turn it into a city of technology like the upper world where you came from. Things are doing well. But weird things kept happening here and there and I'm trying to figure out the source of it."

"Wait, if it's in another parallel universe, wouldn't that mean that there's also another version of you?"

"Obviously?" He raised his brow to your rhetorical question.

"That's cool, imagine you meeting yourself in that parallel universe." You chuckled nervously.

"That's kind of impossible because if we do, I will be teleported back to my original universe. Memories of us meeting would be deleted from both universes. We will both likely forget what had happened."

"Interesting...anyways, I hope things will go well for you." You gave him a friendly smile as he returned it back.

"See you around, I guess." He gave you his signature puppy eye smile.

|
|

You found yourself standing in the living room, staring at Jungkook's painting while waiting for your mom.

"Where have I saw this woman?" You scratched your head as you tried to think as hard as you can.

"I mean that painting is pretty easy to guess. Jungkook doesn't have that many women in his life." Hoseok said as he overheard your self-question.

"But it's not me...?"

"Think about it, who else would that painting be?" He shook his head.

"Hmm..." Your brows furrowed as you tried to think of a possible answer.

"Stop thinking too hard, Y/N. And Hoseok hyung, don't even try to tell her. She'll be disappointed." Jungkook said as he made himself comfortable on the sofa.

"I promise, I won't." You pouted.

Jungkook sighed.
"Fine, the person on that portrait is—"

"Miss, your mother has arrived." Jess said excitingly as she bought her in.

A smile widened across your face as you saw her face appeared before you. You could finally live in a world with the people you love. You finally felt like the universe is on your side for once. You couldn't wait to introduce Jungkook to her and tell her about all the crazy things that had happened after you got here.

"Mom?" You and Jungkook both said at the same time.

Your eyes widened as you turned around to look at Jungkook's shocked face.

"She's YOUR mom??" You both continued to say the phrase at the same time.

.

A/N: How was BangBangCon?🥺

Also, I just published a new book which will be an alternate connecting parallel universe to this book🥰🥰 It's a sci-fic fantasy fan fiction book but is focused more on sci-fic rather than fantasy like this book. It'll mean the world to me if you guys could give it a read and give me feedbacks🥺💜

Don't forget to vote!

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 10.4K 62
"Tell me, Y/N," Hoseok says while he smiles at you. "Are you a member of the Mile High Club?" His voice has a tone of amusement in it as he speaks. ...
565K 25.7K 50
*Completed* I wrote this when I was 15 why are y'all still into it, the logic is stupid because I was a stupid 15 year old and don't understand plot...
71.9K 5.1K 46
"We will fall in love when we get older, okay?" Taehyung disappeared suddenly, leaving his bestfriend Hoseok heartbroken. Years later, Hoseok was ov...
272K 11.1K 43
[BTS x Reader] « COMPLETED » She was cornered. Once her back hit her locker with a thud, both of them knew she was trapped. "I won't let you escape...