fragile ; oikawa tooru

By marrymenette

โŽฏ soulmate au โŽฏ oikawa tooru and chikasue ikari share injuries "you're not just hurting yourself anymore" More

โŽฏ 00 โŽฏ
โŽฏ 01 โŽฏ
โŽฏ 02 โŽฏ
โŽฏ 04 โŽฏ
โŽฏ 05 โŽฏ
โŽฏ 06 โŽฏ
โŽฏ 07 โŽฏ
โŽฏ 08 โŽฏ
โŽฏ 09 โŽฏ
โŽฏ 10 โŽฏ
โŽฏ 11 โŽฏ
โŽฏ 12 โŽฏ
โŽฏ 13 โŽฏ
โŽฏ 14 โŽฏ
โŽฏ 15 โŽฏ
โŽฏ 16 โŽฏ
โŽฏ 17 โŽฏ
โŽฏ 18 โŽฏ
โŽฏ 19 โŽฏ

โŽฏ 03 โŽฏ

8.1K 276 81
By marrymenette

oikawa tooru,

6th December 19:18

chi-chan~

me:

chi-chan!
how about tomorrow lunchtime we go to that casual cafe just down the road? obviously- I'll buy! 😊😉
read 19:21

me:
chi-chan!!??
read 19:22

me:
hello??
read 19:22

me:
chikasue-san?
read 19:23

me:
I'll take that as a yes then 😜😊🤗
read 19:24

the following day, i tried to discretely search for chikasue, however, my efforts were to no avail and i was unable to locate the girl.

i released a satisfied sigh once the lunch bell finally rang through the halls, making my way steadily to the cafeteria.

you see, i already knew that chikasue was planning on sneaking to the cafeteria to leave me outside alone, therefore, i made my way there as per usual.

"iwa-chan~" i waved, pulling a seat opposite iwaizumi with a smile.

no surprise that he's already here.'

"stood up already?" he asked, munching on some onigiri.

"no!" my face twisted with discontent, stealing a glance at the door. "i'm going to catch her before she can stand me up," i mumbled.

"that doesn't make any sense," iwaizumi said through his lunch.

my eyes remained fixed on the entrance, ignoring iwaizumi with a pout.

"how do you know she's not eating in the classroom today?"

"chikasue-chan... with a homemade lunch?" i couldn't help but scoff with a smile, tearing my attention back to iwaizumi who raised his brows.

"how much do you know about her, stalker?"

i tensed as shock returned to my features. "i'm not a stalker!"

iwaizumi just further raised his brows.

"i'm just saying she doesn't bring lunch," i lay my chin in my hand, looking away from iwaizumi as i mustered an excuse. "she is our classmate after all..."

it was purely an assumption that chikasue didn't cook her own lunch and an assumption that nobody else provided her with one for the day.

that being said, i had to be careful about my own lunch.

if i don't escape soon, i'll be swamped by girls... not that that's necessarily a bad thing...'

"if you say so," iwaizumi finally responded. silence filled our lonely table of two while i pretended to concentrate on the people trickling into the cafeteria.

at long last, i saw a familiar girl enter the room and make her way to a table with another smiling face accompanying her.

sporting a grin, i heaved myself from my chair and grabbed my bag.

"i know what you're trying to do," iwaizumi stated bluntly, looking up from his lunch to meet my eyes.

of course he does.'

i let my smirk return as i chuckled at him. "you make it sound like a bad thing," i smiled and waved him goodbye, picking my way through tables to reach chikasue's.

arriving a little late, the lunch line was huge and some of the teens focused on choosing their seats and waiting for it to shorten. chikasue and her unknown friend waited by at a table.

i approached chi-chan and was left unnoticed, said girl too busy staring at her phone, reading the pointless, scattered messages i had sent over the day.

09:41

dipshit:

ok but hirata-sensei is so boring

dipshit:

chi-chan, if you can hear me, please help

dipshit:

oh no

dipshit:

he's talking about his overseas travel again

11:06

dipshit:

hey

dipshit:

hey chikasue-chan

dipshit:

are you excited for lunch? i know you're excited for lunch

12:38

dipshit:

what should i do my history report on?

13:00

dipshit:

any second now...

dipshit:

ok my phone says it's 1 but the bell hasn't rung yet what

dipshit:

oh there it is

i watched chikasue scroll through the messages but i resisted calling her out for the contact name.

she changed it...'

i silently let out a breath.

"should we get going?" i asked softly.

chikasue-chan snapped her head towards me, clearly frightened and caught off-guard but at the recognition of my face her features instantly crinkled. her friend, also only just realising my presence, stopped talking with her mouth agape.

i couldn't resist the smirk creeping onto my face as chikasue sent me daggers.

"go where!? chikasue-chan, do you have plans with him??" the friend grew more excited, bouncing up and down with her eyes locked on my face.

"chi-chan and i are having lunch together," i explained. "i hope you don't mind me stealing her."

her friend gasped loudly, her hands retreating to cover her mouth in exaggerated shock. "you're going on a a date with oikawa-san!? why didn't you tell me?!" the girl was ecstatic with energy.

"no, no, it's not a date it-" chi-chan began.

"o.m.g!!!"

giving up trying to calm and explain to her friend, chikasue glanced back up at me, this time with a hint of distress overcoming her face.

i smiled down at her, watching as her head spun around, looking at the attention being drawn to their small table.

i was used to this kind of reaction with lots of different situations that somehow slips into the wrong hands. and so, in this circumstance, i knew that the longer she refused to leave, the more eyes would fall on her.

chikasue seemed to realise this too when a couple other girls began lingering around the table. she spared one more look up at me before standing up.

"got to go, bye hattori!" she grabbed her bag in one hand and my wrist in the other, dragging me out of the canteen before her friend could muster a response.

as soon as we broke free of the crowded room, chikasue-chan freed my wrist and stomped with me to the school gates.

"that was eventful," i resisted a chuckle.

after breaking the silence, chikasue voiced her frustration. "now everyone thinks we're dating," she grumbled.

"it's fine," i waved my hand with my eyes closed, walking casually behind the stiff girl. "i'll have the chance to tell them later wh-"

i stopped myself, a lump stuck in my throat until i reformed my sentence.

"-when they ask me about it."

chikasue stopped walking with a sigh once she reached the gates, offering the opportunity for me to catch up with my failing ankle.

"you really don't have to take me to lunch," she defended with the same line for the umpteenth time, looking up to my broad smile.

"come on," i ignored the question and began walking in the direction of the café, soon hearing chikasue-chan sigh in defeat once again before she trailed behind me.

after a couple minutes of silence, we broke into small talk.

"so, who was your friend?"

"she's not my friend..."

"really? she calls you chikasue-chan."

"i wish she didn't."

"what about me?"

"you're not my friend either."

"gasp! that's not true!"

"did you just say the word gasp?"

"maybe."

my stomach was beginning to grumble when we reached the café, i held the door for a reluctant chikasue before i was overwhelmed by the sweet aroma of pastries and cakes.

"mmmmm~" i hummed with delight, joining chikasue-chan by the menu hanging from the ceiling. "what do you fancy?"

shoveling my hands in my pockets, i awaited her response while scanning over the menu for myself.

"i don't know, i don't really like sweet things..."

"is that so?" i mused with a grin.

her face twisted. "uh-huh," she knitted together her eyebrows.

i fell into thought once i turned my attention back to the board, picking up a panini and offering it to her.

she begrudgingly agreed and i fetched a cinnamon roll for myself as well as a sausage roll.

"fatso," i heard her mumble when our food arrived after being heated up, my two plates dominating her single panini.

"what was that?!" i questioned, holding back a smile.

"hm? what?" she said, munching on her panini without hesitation.

i laughed, filling the table with silence as we dug into our food.

the quiet caused me to dread the inevitable. although this was one of the few times i've talked to chi-chan before, i could predict the question she would ask if she decided to initiate the conversation.

eventually, she cleared her throat.

"oikawa?"

i hummed in response.

"can you tell me... how you injured your ankle?"

13.04.20
✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374K 22.1K 36
โ๐ˆ'๐‹๐‹ ๐Œ๐€๐Š๐„ ๐’๐”๐‘๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐Ž๐”๐‘๐๐€๐Œ๐„๐๐“โž -@keikaminari - date: 05/10/2021 ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ˆ๐‚๐„ ๐‘๐ˆ๐๐Š โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ...
16.3K 490 11
"ษชแด แดŠแดœsแด› แด€ ส€แด‡แด˜สŸแด€แด„แด‡แดแด‡ษดแด› แดา“ สœแด‡ส€. แด€แด ษช?" Oikawa Tooru x male reader Haikyu does not belong to me
57.7K 1.5K 28
[๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ] โ๐™’๐™๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š? โž โ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š ๐™˜๐™ช๐™ฉ...
405K 9K 22
ใ€๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐?ใ€‘ โ†ณ โ ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ด๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฉ๐”ก ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ฐ๐”ฑ โž โ started august 1st 2020 โ haikyuu x fem!reader โ angst,fluff โžณ@BLAUE...