The Angel above and the demon...

By Makayla34569

A sweet, innocent angel gets torn between two worlds. Aria goes through a heartbreaking, cruel yet heartwarm... More

characters
Back story and story info
one
two
three
four

five

79 6 4
By Makayla34569

??? POV

I was laying down on my bed for the past 3 years, feeling weak and upset.  Until today, I felt stronger than I ever did.  My demon guards then came in my room and I sat up .

Demon guard 1: we have a surprise for you my king.
Demon guard 2: king, you shouldn't be sitting up.
???:YOU DON'T ORDER ME! I am chase ruler of the underworld after all.

( the demon guards stayed silent)

Chase: I feel better ( chase then stood up)

Demon guard 1: your majesty,  you should really rest.

Chase: SHUT UP! What was the surprise?

Demon guard 1:      -grin-         we have a little angel for you to play with.

Chase: throw him or her in the dungeon,  I don't care in the cases upstairs .

Demon guard 2: I don't think we should do that.

Chase: and why not ?

Demon guard 2: she looks different compared from the rest of them.

Chase: I'm going to have to see her for myself

Demon guards: yes your highness,  right this way

-

We were walking through the halls, suddenly the guards came to a halt and opened a door . As they opened the door I noticed other guards surrounding and attacking the angel.

Chase: ENOUGH!

The demon guards moved away from her. As I walked closer to her I felt this weird feeling in my stomach,  I have never felt like this before but it felt nice. The feeling was warm.

Chase: everyone out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

661K 21.6K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
2M 57.3K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
353K 12.2K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. 𐙚 | B L U E ˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖ ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ 𝘉𝘓𝘜𝘌 𝘌𝘠𝘌𝘋 𝘉𝘌𝘈𝘜𝘛�...
1.4M 31.8K 87
It all began in China, In Qing Qing City. There was news that a baby that gave off light was born. Ever since then, superpowers were discovered in va...