Perennial Love

Autorstwa AnushaBhatt15

Hello to the reader there! First of all thank you so much to stop by my story and giving it a try... This is... Więcej

Disclaimer and copyrights
Character sketch
1. Dream to Reality
2. A Lifeless Life
3. Only a squad or more?
4. Something's different
Thank You
5. Out Of The Blue
6. The nightmares
7. They are always there
8. The meet up
9. Plans
10. The Party!
11. What the hell happened?
Apology!
12. Is This A Joke?
13. Is this only a game?
14. Friends Like Family
15. The After Effects
16. The Gathering
17. Something's Fishy
18. Friends turned Spy
19. It's just the start
20. Lost in the woods
Cover!!!
21. The unexpected!!!
22. The Attack!
23. The confrontation
24. Past revelation (part 1)
25. Past revelation (part 2)
26. Truth revelation
Important
27. The return of life
28. The doctor's words
29. First client and the first move
30. A surprise after a surprise
31. Turn of events
32. The plan tumbling down
33. The reality hit
34. Mothers gone crazy
35. Reject or accept?
36. When is the wedding?
37. The bond of rings
38. Stealing special moments
39. Shopping Day (part 1)
40. Shopping day (part 2)
41. It's mehendi!
Author's note!
Promo
43. It's time for Sangeet!
44. String of misunderstandings
45. A strange change
46. Days pass so quickly!
47. Finally they talk!
48. His love
49. Her feelings
50. The new family member!
51. Living the dream
52. Here it begins!
53. Sweet games
Author's note
54. The little things
55. Fire in the eyes
56. Deja vu
57. Sharon Rai Prakash
58. The dreadful hours
59. She remembers!
60. Their Perennial Love
Trailer!
Epilogue
Lets chat!
Bonus Chapter 1

42. Coaxing her

578 25 188
Autorstwa AnushaBhatt15

A/N

Heya people!

How's everyone? I hope you all are doing fine! Her's the next update!

Do let me know how it was in the comments!

Happy reading!
__________________

Swayam's POV

"Ofcourse Sharon!" My cousin aunty said and I whipped my head towards her to see her in completely normal expressions. I turned a little sideways to look at my Sharon who for now is Pia, to see her looking at me with a serious face. The smile on her lips a few moment ago was gone and her eyes showed hurt. Shit!

"No! It's Pia" I immediately corrected before the artist could write the name.

"But..." Aunty started again but mom cut her in between saying,

"Oh I completely forgot! I need to discuss something important with you" and she took her with her to a distance. The artist by now had written the name and I got up, looking at everyone to see their worried expressions centred at Pia and me. Pia was looking down and as if sensing my gaze, she looked up. I could see the unshed tears in her eyes and I felt my heart squeeze at the view.

"Pia, I am sorry on her behalf..." I apologized, sitting next to her and looking at her...

"How is it even possible that your aunty doesn't know the name of the bride whose mehendi function she is attending?" She asked, keeping her voice stern so that no one could see the hurt but I could easily make it out.

"I know and I am very sorry for that... She is like this from before itself. Very weak at remembering things." I said, making up a false sickness and Pia looked back at her hands.

"Simmi just say him that I shall appreciate some time of alone space" she said indirectly to me and I felt my heart stab. Now she needs space from me? I looked at Simmi to see her giving me a sympathetic smile. Sighing I got up from there and went into the backyard, to calm myself down...

I was standing near the fence, looking at the flowers, thinking about what happened inside... It surely hurted her and she has all the rights to be angry. Things would have been different if she knew that she, herself is Sharon. What should I do now? How can I coax her now? Think of something Swayam... Think fast!

"I think it would be better if you go and be with her instead of wasting your time here" I heard Rey's voice and turned around, to see him standing at a distance and looking at me with his eyes narrowed. I sighed and looked down. I could hear his steps walking upto me.

"Go inside and be around her. You will find some or the other way to talk to with her" he directly suggested, without even asking for once and patting my shoulder. I nodded, thinking of ways of what I can do... Taking a deep breath, I walked inside.

As I entered, I caught my Sharon looking in my direction but she diverted her gaze as soon as she saw me looking at her. She was looking for me? Not bad. I think I can coax her in simple ways then. Smiling at some guests in the way, I walked to where she was seated. She was definitely aware of my approach towards her, but she royally ignored me, shifting her gaze at the ladies who were dancing in the middle of the hall.

I sighed and looked here and there, searching for a way to initiate talk with her. As if God pitied me, her phone rang and I gazed at her hands which were filled with designs of mehendi. I looked at the artist in front of me, who was about to answer the call for her and gestured her to leave it. Instead, I took the mobile in my hand and sat beside her. I answered the call for her and held it to her ear.

"Hello?" She asked, anger laced in her voice.

"Hello?" She asked again and pulled her face far from the phone by which I got the sign that the call might have disconnected. I quietly held the phone in my hands and looked at her mehendi, that was almost complete by now. I looked back at her to see her jaw clenched, as if she is holding herself on the last thread and would blast any moment. Suddenly the phone rang again and I saw the same number flashing. I quickly answered it and put it next to her ear...

"Hello?" She asked calmly but looks like she got no reply with the expression on her face.

"Hello, who is this?" She asked again, a little irritated and I frowned. Who the hell is giving blank calls to my Sharon? I looked the other way to see Rey winking at me and showing a phone. I understood what he wanted to say...

"Don't call if you cannot even answer! Morons!" She spat making me look at her and she glared at me.

"Take the damn phone away from my ear now!" She whisper yelled at me and I immediately retreated my hand. She is really in a foul mood. Dammit! Rey you worsened her anger even more! What should I do now? I looked up, gulping, only to see her looking pissed.

I sat there, beside her for few minutes and the artists declared that they were done with the design. They got up and sat at a separate seat and I sighed in relief to get Pia alone finally.

"Please go from here or else I will get up... I just want to be alone..." she said, with a smiling face but with the tone, I knew she was upset. By now, many guests had left and only family were remaining. Our group was free now and they were dancing full fledged, playing their own choice of songs...

"Pia please... Listen once..." I was saying but was cut by Kriya and Simmi who rushed to us and asked Pia for a dance. Pia declined but they didn't budge and literally pulled her to the center by her upper arms. I swallowed what I was about to say and saw her smile fakely at everyone dancing around.

A peppy number started playing next in the background and all girls started dancing happily around her, making her laugh and I smiled looking at her. She looks so beautiful while laughing and I am again the reason for her sadness.

After few beats, she too started dancing, being careful of her mehendi not getting smudged. Some boys of our group joined them and everyone was enjoying completely. Suddenly, I was pulled by my hand and I saw Rey taking me to where everyone was dancing.

"Rey no, let it be..." I said but he just nodded a no and literally pushed me into the middle of the small circle they made, causing me to bump into Pia's back to which she turned and looked at me smiling. I smiled back at her, apologizing through my eyes but her happy eyes turned into sad ones, as soon as she saw me. She looked away immediately and put up a smile again, encouraging everyone around her and I too pretended to enjoy their dance.

After few seconds, she just excused herself and walked out. I rushed after her to see her talking to aunty. I silently walked towards them and aunty smiled seeing me, making Pia aware of my presence behind her.

"Swayam beta! Thank god you came. Actually Pia is thirsty and some of the workers already left. Please bring water for her..." She requested me and walked away, even before I could speak anything. Why isn't anyone letting me speak what I want to say? Pia turned to face me and gave me a bored look.

"Don't bother, I will take it myself" she said rolling her eyes and started walking to the kitchen. I strode behind her and stopped her from standing in front of her...

"Pia please, hear me out?" I requested and she just looked away, signalling me to continue and she is standing there. I looked behind her, to see we were isolated and no one was around.

"I am really sorry okay? I completely understand how much that might have hurted you and your anger is absolutely justified... It's just that, that aunt of mine has a mental health condition which caused this and she is going through treatment even on this date... I am sorry on her behalf too. Believe me, it wasn't intentional"  I said and took a deep breath. Finally! I said it! Though my aunt doesn't have any mental problem, but it was needed. I saw Pia's eyes turned soft and she looked down.

"It's okay... I understand" she replied looking up after some time and I could still see the hurt in her eyes.

"You are hurt" I said, more like stated it to which she sighed.

"I am..." She said in a low voice and it felt as if someone pinched my heart. I took a step closer to her and held her chin, raising her head up so that I can look into her eyes.

"No girl would like to hear her fiance being tagged with his ex in her place, especially on her mehendi Swayam..." She said and I could feel how deeply it hurt her, just by her voice. I cupped her cheek and made her look at me and I could see her eyes moist. Fuck. I retreated my hand and held both of my ears.

"I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry..." I started chanting it but Pia cut me after few times.

"Stop making this puppy face and apologizing so cutely... You know I can't be mad for long before this look" she warned me, looking at me sternly and I immediately let my hands fall and smiled sheepishly at her.

"Then please let this guilty man get the opportunity to pacify his to be wife..." I whispered, stepping closer to her and saw her close her eyes and gulp. I smirked seeing the effect of my closeness on her. She then took a step back and opened her eyes and they were still had the hard glare.

"Do whatever you want to..." Saying so, she turned and started walking back into the hall. She is really being tough this time. I jogged behind her and called her out before she could step in.

"Aren't you thirsty anymore?" I asked frowning to which she just rolled her eyes and looked at me, with a 'seriously?' Look. I understood that it was just an excuse. We heard Simmi call her and she walked away, leaving me behind, all tensed. I too walked in after some time and saw her laughing, sitting among the girls and I smiled seeing her.

"Come on everyone! Dinner is ready!" Aunty i.e. Pia's mom announced and everyone's faces lit up. It was already late at night and the family were just on snacks, busy in attending all the guests. Now everyone had left, leaving just us close family and our group. I mentally thanked that my aunt had left and I don't have to deal with her talking any shit anymore.

We all headed to where the buffet was placed and the seating arrangements for each one of us was ready already. Girls took their own time to walk slowly, with those mehendi clad hands, careful enough no to disturb it. I am so sure we have to feed them and I got excited, thinking this to be a great opportunity to coax her.

Just as expected, all men took seats beside their ladies and the waiters served them all. Pia was still standing, looking at the three chairs in front of us. Sighing, she sat in the middle one and just as I was about to sit next to her, she turned to the direction where I saw Sid coming in, hanging up a call on his phone. Seeing Pia looking at him, he walked towards us.

"Sid! Where were you? Come sit here and feed me" Pia said excited and Sid immediately looked at me, confused as to why she is behaving like this. I pleaded him with my eyes to not to and he subtly nodded, suppressing his smile. This boy will never stop enjoying on other's sorry state.

"Err... Pia, I am sorry but I cannot feed you when Swayam is already here, right beside you! I don't want to die so soon" he made a petty excuse to which I glared at him and feeling Pia's eyes on me, I looked at her to see her glaring at me for scaring Sid. I looked behind her at Sid, who was probably doing a spot Victory dance. I will not leave this satan!

"Fine... Don't think I will be okay just after this" She muttered, turning to the table and I sat beside her. I saw Sid sitting at the other side and trying his best to suppress his laugh. The food was served and I made a morsel and forwarded it towards her mouth. Just as she was to open her mouth, we heard 2-3 whistles. Arghhh! This is never ending! I looked at all to see them giving us teasing glances. They themselves are sitting in front of the girls they love or even friends if not gf and they are here, teasing me.

I looked at Pia to see her blushing slightly, but she couldn't do anything here. I ignored everyone and forwarded the morsel a little more towards her mouth and she ate it quickly. I kept feeding her and putting some morsels in my mouth too in between. Everyone got back to their food, talking and joking and enjoying thoroughly. We were occasionally chuckling at some jokes. I figured out that Pia was very hungry, seeing how much and by the speed she was eating.

I made another morsel and was about to extend it towards her, only to get interrupted by the ring of my mobile. I fished it out of my pocket with my free hand. Who might be calling at this hour, so late at night? Frowning, I looked at the caller ID to see a private number flashing. I answered it and forwarded the hand with the morsel towards Pia.

"Hello?" I asked for the nth time and still there was no response. Sighing, I cut the call. Just as I kept the mobile on the table, I suddenly felt a pain shoot in my finger. I swallowed the yelp of pain and looked at Pia shocked, only to see her smirking while chewing the food. Did she? Did she just bit my finger? And that too so hard? I looked at her in disbelief and retreated my hand. Damn! I can't even shake it to ease the pain. Ouch!

"What was that for?" I asked in a whisper while preparing another morsel. I wanted to shout but controlled myself, not wanting to attract any attention.

"It's your fault. You weren't attentive enough to pull back your hand" she replied shrugging, looking at me with eyes filled with mischief. Oh, so my Sharon wants all my attention even when she herself is angry at me and is pushing me away at every other thing? I see the tigress inside her is surfacing day by day.

I smirked and put the next morsel in my mouth and I licked the finger she bit, purposely and little sensually and I saw her mouth hanging open. Take that my wife! I again forwarded a morsel towards her but she pulled her head back.

"I am full" she said, nodding her head in no.

"Please, just a last one?" I requested innocently which drew everyone's attention.

"Aww... Have it Pia, he is offering with so much love" aunty too forced her and she hesitantly opened her mouth and ate it, careful enough not to touch my fingers. Her cheeks had a tint of pink now. I smirked at her and she glared at me in return. I finished my dinner and so did everyone else.

We walked back into the hall and were just standing there. All the ladies talking and our group down with energy, but still doing their antique actions... I chuckled seeing Vicky almost dosed off on Nil and Simmi glaring at him for that. I looked at Pia who was standing at a distance from me, among the ladies purposely. I so wanted to talk to her but how to get a chance without these people's attention?

"Okay then, we shall leave..." My mom said getting up from the sofa that startled me. Shit. What will I do now? I cannot leave her like this, upset, she needs me. What should I do? I silently walked towards Taani and tapped her shoulder making sure no one shall notice...

"Is there any possibility that we stay a little longer here?" I asked her in a whisper to which she turned to me, lulling the sleeping Alia in her arms. She is growing up and obviously more heavy now, Taani must be tired holding her all along. I took Alia from her arms and she just curled her hands around my neck and cuddled onto my chest. I smiled caressing her back...

"Well, there's no way mister" she replied, smirking and I rolled my eyes. Not again!

"Anyways you guys are meeting tomorrow itself, why are you so keen on staying here longer?" She asked suspiciously but her line stroke me. Yes! Tomorrow is our Sangeet but what I remembered now is, the ordered dress and Jewellery is to arrive here at her place tomorrow. And with that being a surprise for her, I think it will be easier for me to coax her tomorrow... I sighed in relief and smiled at Taani.

"You are going mad day by day" she marked looking at my goofy smile, smiling at me amusingly but I could see the happiness she had in her eyes by seeing me in this state. I had always seen the sadness she would feel for me before and I would feel even more bad to make my family go through all the sorrows but now, it makes me so happy that they are happy again, just for me. I grinned at her and she just shook her head, giving up on me and looked at mom who was bidding bye to everyone.

I felt Alia shift a little and I patted her back to sleep but seems like she is done with her nap. She pulled away, rubbing her eyes and her lips in an adorable pout. She looked at me, still rubbing her one eye.

"My princess got up?" I asked her and she nodded smiling.

"Yeshhhh" she replied in a baby voice.

"Good. We are going back to our home so bid bye to everyone here okay?" I explained her, smoothing out her hair and adjusting her dress and she nodded again. It takes sometime for her to be completely sleep free. Seeing Pia looking at me smiling, with adore in her eyes, I smirked and started walking towards her. Catching me walking to her, she quickly averted her gaze.

"We are going, bye!" I said her happily and she raised her eyebrows at me, confused as to why I would sound so happy. As soon as I said that, Alia seemed to notice her and her sleep visibly vanished in the thin air.

"Byeeee aunty...." She said enthusiastically, waving at Pia to which Pia gave her a million dollar smile. I can sleep with this picture of this smile on her atleast...

"Bye cutie pie! And say your uncle that he still isn't successful in what he wanted to do." She said, pinching both of her cheeks to which she frowned and pouted.

"I didn't understand Pia aunty..." Alia asked confused and she looked so cute that I pecked her cheek to which she giggled.

"Nothing princess, tell her that Swayam uncle knows it and isn't giving up" I said looking at Pia and I heard mom calling me in the background.

"Pia aunty... Swayam uncle know it already and is not giving up!" Alia said to Pia to which we couldn't control and both of us chuckled. So innocent she is.

"I better get going..." I said looking at everyone near the door already and looked back at Pia. I could see a longing in her eyes and even I wanted to stay but had to go. Don't worry love, we are to be together soon... Forcing myself to cut the staring contest, I walked towards the door and we all walked out. We settled into our cars which were ready outside. The driver drove off and I just waited for tomorrow to roll on fast.

Pia's POV

"Good morning mom!" I wished mom, hugging her from behind while she was making tea in the kitchen. She got startled for a second but held my cheek in her palm later...

"Good morning beta" she replied and got back to making tea while I stayed leaned onto her back. I want every moment left with her to be worthwhile. I don't want to leave her at the very first place but it is what it is. Though she is not my biological mother, yet she is that mother who was there with me, for me at my most weakest of times...

"Hey Pia! What happened? Why are you so upset?" She asked, turning suddenly bringing me out of my trance and making me stand straight. A tear rolled down from my eye which made me realise that I was about to cry. I shook me head in nothing, smiling and wiping the traitor tear.

"Why is she crying?" Sid jumped in into the kitchen taking me by shock and I glared at him. His eyes softened as he looked at me and then at mom and back at me.

"I don't want to leave this place..." I said, letting few more tears roll down freely.

"Aww....." Sid reacted and just took me in a bear hug and I hugged him back with equal love. Everyone here are so precious for me, I cannot imagine a life without seeing them daily...

"Pia, you scared me" I heard mom say and pulled out to see her sighing in relief which made me smile a little.

"No, seriously, I will forever be grateful for everything you guys gave me. Thank you for this beautiful life you all gave me. I don't want to leave... Though I don't belong here by blood, but you all feel closer than anyone else... Is leaving this home necessary?" I expressed all my feelings and felt as if a part of me was going to be here, forever. I never felt so emotional than today. Tomorrow is my wedding and I don't know what's wrong with me. I wiped my tears and looked up to see dad walking to us.

"Dare you say aren't a part of this family again and you shall bear the consequences" he threatened me and I chuckled shaking my head.

"I won't dare to" I said holding my ears and he just hugged me with all the fatherly love. Honestly, I never felt like an outsider among these beautiful souls around me.

"And yes, you will have to leave beta... But I am happy that you are going from one loving family to another loving family. I know you will be happy" dad said, pulling out and wiping my tears. I nodded in agreement coz I couldn't agree more to what he said.

The family Swayam has seems like a dream to me. So good, so loving and caring. As much as I am sad to leave this house, I am equally excited to start a new phase of life with Swayam. To give him what he deserves and take away all his pain... To be there with him because I just know that Swayam is such a good person. Though I am hurt by yesterday's incident at the mehendi function but Swayam's cute antiques made my hurt wash away and I immediately melted. I didn't give in though, because I wanted to play with him, for making me go through all of that.

"Now stop crying! You will ruin your face for tonight. Remember it's sangeet today?" Mom scolded me playfully dragging me back to reality. Tonight is sangeet, which is held in our backyard itself, with a small cocktail party for friends.

"Oh girls and their beauty consciousness!" Sid remarked, rolling his eyes, bored, making me and mom, both of them to raise eyebrows at him.

"Oh you shall realise when you will get a girl..." Mom said to which I saw a slight change in his expressions but he covered it up instantly. Something is definitely fishy.

"Then God save me!" He joined his hands dramatically, making us all laugh at him, in which he too joined later. I love these people. We were just laughing around, teasing Sid, more like scaring him but a maid interrupted us.

"Ma'am, there's someone at the door saying that they are here to deliver your order" she informed and I looked at mom confused.

"Oh yes, invite them in, we are coming" mom ordered and then I remembered my wedding dress is to come today. I wasn't that excited for the dress, but not wanting to disappoint anyone, I walked out with everyone trailing behind. I entered the hall and saw a big box kept in the front of where they were standing. I walked towards them.

"Good morning ma'am. Your dress is here as per the order" the man in the three piece coat, who looked like the head, came forward and said.

"Good morning and thank you" I wished them back and looked at box kept there. I felt it as abnormally huge going as per the dress I had selected but I didn't give it much of a thought.

"If you don't mind, we have the orders of unboxing it for you" the same man asked and I frowned. Who might have given them orders?

"And who gave you the orders?" I asked.

"Mr. Swayam Shekhawat ma'am" he replied and realisation dawned upon me. His name brought a smile on my lips automatically. Oh, so he had given complete orders personally to them. Not bad Swayam.

"Go ahead" I said and they proceeded to unbox it. I was waiting as they opened the lid. I could see the same colour cloth inside but when they removed the lehenga and choli along with the dupatta one by one, my mouth literally hung open.

"This... This is..." The words got stuck in my throat because this was the dress we both had loved but was sold out already. I looked at it again and realised that this wasn't exactly the same but slightly different from that one. Instead, I can say that this one was more beautiful and elegant. Like it was just stitched for me. It was gorgeous and I actually loved it but how did it get changed?

I was still shocked and looking at the dress when we heard the bell ring again. The servant attended the door and two people dressed up professionally walked in.

"Hello ma'am, we are here to deliver the jewellery" they smiled at me and I cursed myself in my brain to be upset that day and select such average things! Even the jewellery I had selected wasn't with all my heart and the cherry on the cake is, it would look a disaster with this dress.

Mom took the bag they had with them and it striked me that we hadn't ordered the jewellery store to deliver... I thought mine was already kept in all the other sets we had brought. Doubting, I took it from mom's hands and fished out the box. I opened it, only to be even more shocked.

You are so dead Swayam!

_________________

A/N

I hope you guys liked it and this helped in killing some time in your quarantine :)

All I would say is, just stay at home as much as possible and be safe. Follow the precautions coz prevention is better than cure and make full use of this free time you got at home with your family! Please understand the seriousness about this pandemic and share the awareness with everyone around you too! Take care everyone.

Until the next update, keep guessing what would happen next! And... And... If there is any particular request for the scenes feel free to let me know them! I will be more than happy to write what you all actually want!

Vote, comment and share

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

18.8K 708 11
As we all know, before the Alvida dance sequence, Swayam came to know about Sharon's fake friendship with Kriya and he completely lost trust in her...
135K 5.1K 65
Cover credits goes to @Secretgiggles783 Thanks a lot for the cover!!!! ______________________________________ Highest rank #1 in d3 ...
126K 7.3K 49
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
4.5K 241 12
"Passion's a word which involves so many feelings. I feel it when we touch; I feel it when we kiss; I feel it when I look at you. For you are my pass...