Best Friend | Kim Hanbin [ON...

By ItsNicoleeeeee10

"Cause you are my bestfriend, you're my one and only." They were childhood bestfriends before but they sudden... More

INFORMATION
Chapter 1: Accepted In Seoul University
Chapter 2: Kpop Idol Life
Chapter 3: Moving To Seoul
Chapter 4: Almost
Chapter 6: The Concert
Author's Note
Chapter 7: Hang Out
Chapter 8: News
Chapter 9: University
Chapter 10: Just Friends

Chapter 5: Only Talking

34 2 0
By ItsNicoleeeeee10

Y/N POV

I opened my eyes with a bright shiny light hitting my wall. It was a sunny morning I would say. I went to the bathroom to take a shower. I threw on a white crop top and a blue skinny ripped jeans. I made myself a bowl of cereal and coffee.

While eating my breakfast, I turned on my TV and saw a commercial and the endorsers were iKON. Seeing Hanbin on my TV screen makes me feel proud of him and I'm kinda missing him a lot these days. And if you're wondering what I told Mrs. Kim yesterday, then I'm gonna tell you exactly what happened.

•FLASHBACK•

It's unfortunate that Hanbin and I didn't have the chance to talk to each other. I opened the Candy Shop's door and I was looking around for seats but I suddenly saw Mrs. Kim. She was seating with Hanbyul at the second row. They were eating candies while talking. They look so happy. Especially hanbyul. I just wanna say hi to her or talk to her. I wanna know how Hanbin is doing. But what if she doesn't remember me? What if it will just be awkward? What will happen? Ugh I can't help but think of worst case scenarios that'll happen if I talk to her. But I built up my courage and decided to talk to her.

So I walked towards her and Hanbyul and said hi.

"Hi!" I said.

Nervously smiles.

"Hello! I'm sorry but have we met before?" Mrs. Kim asked.

I told me that she wouldn't remember me.

"Uh.. Yeah. I'm y/n. Hanbin's childhood friend." I answered.

"Oh yeah. I remember now." she said.

"Uh.. I just wanted to know how Hanbin is doing. I don't have social media so I don't really have an idea how he's been doing." I said.

"Oh, he's been doing good but he's really busy lately because they just released a new song." she answered.

"Oh yeah, I knew that. It's an amazing song." I told.

We chatted a little and I played with Hanbyul too. But unfortunately, I have to go home now because it's almost 11 o'clock and that means it's almost lunch time.

"It was nice meeting you again Mrs. Kim." I politely said.

"Oh it was nice meeting you too. And please call me auntie, don't call me Mrs. Kim because that's too formal." she smiled.

"Oh ok. Noted." I said.

"Bye Hanbyul, bye auntie!" I added.

We bid goodbye.

I went back to my dorm. I have to cook for myself because I don't have my mom or my dad with me. Wow, I've only been away with eomma and appa only for couple of hours but it feels like forever. I miss them already.

The smell of the food is so good. If you're wondering what am I cooking, well I'm cooking... Kimchi fried rice. It's simple but it's heaven in the taste buds. My eomma taught me how to cook it and I'm glad she did. I turned on my TV and started to eat. I was watching a TV show that me, eomma and appa always watch and it makes me miss them so much. It sucks to be alone in this apartment. I feel lonely and my only friend is Mino oppa.

Sigh.

I can't believe I wanna go to school. Probably because I'm hella bored watching different TV shows every single day. Like I wanna do something with someone but I know it won't happen because Mino is always busy since his a K-pop idol.

•END OF FLASHBACK•

I woke up from my nap when I heared my phone ringing continuously. It was an unknown number.

"Who could this be?" I asked myself.

"Hello?" I asked the person, the one I'm talking right now.

"Uh.. Hi!" a familiar voice greeted me awkwardly.

An awkward silence enveloped us because none of us dared to talk. I was supposed to hang up but then he broke the ice between us.

"Hi y/n." he said. His voice is very familiar but I can't pinpoint who it is.

"Uh hi. How do you know my name? Are you Mino oppa?" I asked. I think it's Mino because he knows my name but it doesn't sound like Mino. I'm so confused.

"Oh no. I'm not. I'm..." he paused for a while.

"I'm H-hanbin." I could hear him stuttering. I couldn't believe it. How did he got my phone number. And he still remembers me?

"Hanbin?!?!?" I said in shock. I just couldn't believe it. Is this a dream. I slapped myself to see if it's a dream but it isn't, it's reality.

"Yeah it's me. It's been a while."

"I know. Do you wanna go to a cafe or something, so that we can see each other?" I asked.

"I'm so sorry but I can't. I wish I could though."

"Oh why??" I asked.

"I'm practicing. I'm really busy these days. We just had a break that's why I decided to call you. I'll hang up soon since we're going to practice again." he answered.

"Oh, yeah. You're mom mentioned that YG is having a family concert here in Seoul next month." I stated.

"Oh did she?"

"Yeah."

"Well yeah it's true. Are you going there?" he asked. I can feel he desperately want me to come to their concert.

"Uh.. I'm not sure yet." I answered.

"It's ok."

"Oh were going back to practice again. See you soon! Bye!" he said.

"Bye."

He hanged up.

Wow I couldn't believe Hanbin and I are talking again. All of this feels like a dream but instead it's reality. A lot of great things has been happening with me. And I'm really happy. But kinda sad because I miss eomma and appa.

I hope to meet Hanbin soon. I really miss him so much. Well, we did bumped into each other yesterday but we didn't had the chance to talk. I might haven't seen him again but atleast we are talking. Hearing his voice was so amazing. I definitely miss him.

"HANBIN-AH I MISS YOU!" I yelled from my bedroom. My neighbors are probably annoyed by me. Oops.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.5K 1.7K 11
What happens when your childhood best friend, Yeonjun, the one you've been in love with since the beginning is about to get married to your.... Will...
8.4K 287 26
They said its possible to fall in love with your own bestfriend. But for Hanbin dan Myungeun, it just like an old joke! But this is when they were ki...
17.9K 724 38
"I won't give up." "So? I'm not giving her to anybody." \\\ How if you were being loved by two guys at the same time? First; He was the richest, the...
14.7K 628 44
After years of being separated, Y/n was able to get in contact with her childhood best friend. But after those years, would he be able to remember Y...