...Only You...

Por Cole_Cami

[COMPLETED] Highest ranking #1 jeronica This book is based on 4×15 episode. Betty and Archie kissed and prete... Más

INTRODUCTION
THE KISS
JEALOUS
APOLOGIES
SHOWING UP
..FRIENDS..
HANGING AROUND
CHEATING
POP'S
FINDING OUT
BREAK UPS
TAKING REVENGE
MOVIES
THE "TALK"
SERPENTS
BEATEN UP
DRUNK
HEADACHE
SUSPENDED
VUGHEAD
THE LODGE LODGE
LAST NIGHT
EXPOSED
THE PLAN
THE NEW HOUSE
OF COURSE I LOVE YOU, QUEEN
FIRST KISS
THE BREAK UP
EMOTIONAL
STAY
UNIVERSITIES
THE NOVEL
HARVARD
THE DEATH
THE MYSTERIOUS MAN
BUSTED
THE PROPOSAL
THE WEDDING

SCREW HOME

2.2K 59 111
Por Cole_Cami

Veronica's POV
I joined the Serpents! I still can't belive, that Jughead let me do that. But now, if my parents or Hermosa find out, I will die. I don't know what I am supposed to do about it. The more I am thinking of it, the more I seem not to actually care.

That's it. I don't care if they find out about it or not. I am who I want to be and not, who my parents want me to be. Because I am not so sure if they actually are my parents.

●●●

[At school]

I was waiting outside of the Riverdale High for Jughead to come and when he did, we went to the music class, which was empty.

"Good morning to you, too, Veronica."

"Hey, listen. Did you bring the jacket?"

"For a reason, I did. But are you sure? Do you want to wear the jacket here, where every student and teacher can judge you. I mean, you are Veronica Lodge, Hiram's daughter. Not Jughead's friend. Not a Serpent."

"Jug, I don't care about them. And right now, I don't wanna be Hiram's daughter anymore. I wanna be your a friend, one of the Serpents. So yes, I want to wear this jacket and walk down the halls with you next to me. I don't care if people will judge me, because you are here."

"So?"

"You make me feel safe. You make me wanna be, who I really am."

Jughead smiled at me and got my jacket out of his bag. He handed it to me, but when I was about to wear it, he took it back.

"I was supposed to wear this to you last night in front of everyone, but you looked so gorgeous and I forgot."

I kinda blushed and got closer to him. He wore it to me and I hugged him.

"Now let's go. Shall we?" said I and we got out of the music class. I was walking next to him, Toni, Cheryl and Kevin, who were really proud of me.

Some of the students whispered things, when they saw me, but I don't give a fuck. Betty and Archie also saw me and their mouths dropped.

They came closer to me and Cheryl with Toni hissed at them.

"What the hell is that, Veronica?!" Archie asked.

"Are you blind, redhead scum? It's a jacket and it suits great to me, right, Juggie?"

I walked near to Jug, whose arm was wrapped around my waist.

"Yes, that's true."

Betty seemed pissed and she came closer to Jughead, pushing me away. At least, she tried to. I backed off, because I wanted to see what would she say.

"So, Veronica calls you 'Juggie' now? Is that why you threw me to the wall yesterday, because you wanted that bitch to be your Serpents queen?!"

"DON'T TALK TO HER LIKE THAT, YOU FUCKING SLUT!"

"FUCK OFF MY GIRLFRIEND, JONES!"

"AND YOU FUCK OFF MY BEST FRIEND, ANDREWS! OR DOESN'T BETSY KNOW WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT WITH YOU AND HER?"

Now I smiled at him, smelling the vitcory coming.

"What is he saying, Arch?"

"Nothing, Betts. He is crazy."

"Oh, so being crazy isn't when you are going to kiss Veronica without her will and of course, after almost doing that, rapping her? Right, Archie? I am crazy, because I fucking saved her that night!"

"What?! Is this true, babe?"

"Betts, let me explain you."

"So is that why you were full of blood that night? JUGHEAD, HOW COULD YOU?!"

"WHAT THE FUCK, PETTY?"

Now I was talking.

"DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPENED? ARCHIE WAS ABOUT TO RAPE ME AND YOU BLAME JUGHEAD FOR SAVING ME?!"

"Jughead punched and hit him to death! He could die! And Archie is not that type of guy. I'm sure, he wouldn't rape you. You are being a drama queen!"

"Oh, look who's talking! You, that every time you hear someone yelling at you, you start to cry!"

Betty tried to slap me, but Cheryl grabbed her hand so hard, that she was begging her to leave it.

"Fuck off my best friend and take yours and Andrews' ass outta here!"

And with that, they left. I hugged Cher and thanked her. I also thanked Jughead and we went to our class.

●●●

After the third period ended, I was going to my locker and when I found it, people were all over it, taking pictures, gossiping and I pushed them off. I was shocked. My locker had a huge note on it, which was saying:

BURN IN HELL, SERPENT SHIT

It was Betsy Goofer and her boyfriend. Fuck, I knew it. A few minutes later, I heard some yells, which were Jughead, Cheryl, Toni and Kevin's.

Jughead pushed the crowd away and came next to me.

"WHAT ARE YOU, ASSHOLES, LOOKING AT? FUCK OFF!" yelled Kev.

Jughead saw it. The note. He hugged me and yelled to everyone:

"YOU HEARD KEVIN, FUCK OFF!!!"

His voice was so loud, that even I was scared. They all left and I cried. Jughead held me tighter and Cheryl with Kevin and Toni joined the hug.

"Don't listen to those bitches, V."

"Yeah, TT is right. Don't let them ruin you. Ruin them."

I hugged them all back and wiped my tears away.

"THEY DID IT!"

"Veronica, we already ruined their lifes. And I am sure, if you go out here again and tell them the things you told me this morning, they will not judge you again. Betty and Archie deserve all the hate they get. But you, you won't get any hate if you do this."

Jug caressed my back and I nodded. He was right. Tomorrow, I would tell them about who I really was.

●●●

[After school, in the Pembrooke]

When I arrived at the Pembrooke, daddy and mom were waiting for me. Hermosa was there too. Ugh.

"Mija, we need to talk."

"About what, daddy?"

"I heard from someome what happened today at school. With your locker. Is there anything you want to tell me about it?"

"No."

"Oh, sister, don't lie. No one believe your lies anymore."

"Shut up, Hermosa!"

"SILENCE! Hermosa, back off and mija, tell me about what happened! Now!"

"What do you want to know?"

"Why did it say Serpent shit? Are you a Serpent? Or is this because you are hanging around with FP's son?"

I hesitated and looked at them. Then, I remember what Jughead has told me and I sighed before giving him an answer.

"...Both."

"What do you mean, mija?!"

"I MEAN, THAT I AM A SERPENT AND HERE IS MY JACKET!"

I took the jacket out off my back and showed to him.

"AND YES, I AM FP'S SON BEST FRIEND AND I AM PROUD OF IT!"

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING, MIJA?!"

"SCREW YOU! AND YOU, HERMOSA! I AM OUT OF HERE! THIS PLACE IS NOT MY HOME ANYMORE, IT'S A JAIL AND I DON'T WANNA LIVE IN A JAIL! FUCK YOU! ALL OF YOU! I'M NOT GONNA BE JUDGED BY EVERYONE AT THIS DAMN SCHOOL BECAUSE I AM YOUR DAUGHTER! SCREW HOME!"

I ran out of the Pembrooke and slammed the door at them. I was so angry. So fucking angry. I didn't have a place to go, so I called Kevin.

"Hi, Kevin. Is it okay if I come to your place for tonight? Consider this as a sleepover."

"Sure, but are you alright? You sound really upset and angry."

"I'll tell you eveything when I arrive."

"Okay, see you."

Great. I finally did what I should have done years now. And thank god, that Kevin is here for me.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Veronica the badass. So most of you are probably going to ask me, why she didn't go at Jughead's. You'll see, I have a very special surprise for you! Tysm for this thing, over here:

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

♡♡♡

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

192K 5K 42
[COMPLETED] [highest rank: #1 in vughead category, #1 in jeronica category, #4 colesprouse, #2 in camilamendes and #1 in jugheadjones category] Ver...
92.4K 2.5K 23
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #7 in Bughead #402 in Riverdale "Do you still love me?" "I can't answer that." Betty and Jughead's relationship was straight out of...
53.8K 1.2K 27
[COMPLETED] Veronica and Jughead spend 7 minutes together, the later, the night together and it leads to them sleeping together. They go back to each...
211K 6.9K 63
𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓪𝓵 | Veronica Lodge and Jughead Jones have been enemies for as long as they've known eachother. They both don't know anything about one a...