[Discontinued] My Fighter

By pivovarova

Eleanor Crawford is the new student at Atlanta High School. Apparently, Eleanor or Ellie is a quiet, shy girl... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author's Note

Chapter 7

1.2K 30 2
By pivovarova

Chapter 7

It's been a week, I have tried everything to avoid Xander but I end up spending most of my time with him and the gang.

Xander will wrap his arms around my shoulder and I always excuse myself to the library and to the toilet for a long time.

I don't even try to talk to him, I just nod my head whenever he asks me things. I think I piss him off because he sometimes looks mad and ready to blow up.

It is lunch, I decided that I don't eat lunch Christa and the boys because I'm going to the library. I am looking for a novel at the library when someone brushes my hair off my neck and kisses it.

I gasp and look behind me.

"Hi baby girl," Xander smiles and shows his dimples. "Hi" I answer breathlessly.

"How you doing, beautiful?" He asks while stroking my cheek. I try to lean away from his touch by grabbing his hand that is on my cheek and but I can't get away from him. 

"I-I probably should go. I-I should go to-" 

"Go to where Eleanor? Library? Toilet? For how long?" He askes me with serious voice and anxious eyes. He trapped me between the library aisle, again. "What's wrong with you?" He narrows his eyes.

"I-I don't know," I say quietly and avoid his eyes on me. 

"Look at me"

"No"

"Eleanor," he growls.

"Please just let me go" I try to push him away but then he grips my chin lightly, tilting my face up to meet his captivating blue eyes,

"Hey baby look at me."

And so I do look at him.

"Why have you been avoiding me?" He tilts his head as he looks at me with curiosity brimming his eyes. The look on his face as he searches my own is a look full of wonder.

He is searching my face for an answer. I bite my lip, scared and embarrassed to answer. 

Then he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling my body against his, strokes his thumb on my waist and licks his bottom lip.

"Hmm? Why baby?"

"I-I thought you don't want me around you," I say quietly.

"And why do you think that?" He raises his eyebrow.

"Becauseyoudontkissmeanymore," I say quickly hoping he didn't hear it.

"What?" Xander smirks, an amused gleam appeared on his face, acts like he didn't hear it.

"You must be heard it Xander," I pout.

"No I didn't," he smirked.

"Then I better get going then," I pushes him away but when I place my hands on his chest to push him, he has grabbed both of my hands in his own and held them to his chest. 

I squirm away from his grasp on my hands and try to wriggle out from under his muscular body which now has pinned me against the school library aisle, again.

He pushes harder against me, forcing me to stop moving and lowers his gaze to my eyes, I'm again, being the shy girl I am, avert my gaze away from him. 

He whispers on my ear, still holding my hands.

"Do you know why I don't want to kiss you after the incident we had at this library last week?" 

"N-no"

"Because I don't want being too fast on you by kissing you. I have no control when I'm near you. I want to kiss you for hours and keep you with me always. I'm being selfish when it comes to you. I know it's only 2 months since we've known each other but God Eleanor, I want you."

I blush furiously. "You know, I really love it when you blush because of my words... Or is it because of my touch?" He whispers seductively. I open my mouth to answer but then he interrupts,

"No matter what the cause, I love the feel of your cheeks reddening because of me." His voice becomes more huskier and it gives me shiver. 

He starts moving his lips to the corner of my lips, he lets go of my hands and holds my neck. I place my hands at the collar of Xander's tight blue shirt. 

Is he going to kiss me? Please kiss me Xander. I beg in my head.

"Xan-" My words are cut off when his lips crashes into mine. My breathing and brain stop at once.

But my lips has a mind of its own as it presses back into Xander's warms ones and moved with no hesitation. 

"My God," he murmurs against my lips, his tongue skimming along my bottom lip teasingly. I open my mouth slightly and Xander takes total control, deepening the kiss.

My fingers tangles into his hair and his hands grabs my bum. I moan.  He kisses me like his life depends on it.

When I feel him grinds his body against mine, I cut the kiss short and he looks confused, frowning and panting. "I really don't know what you're trying to do to me baby girl."

He growls as he kisses me again. His kiss is harder and more intense than ever before, like pure lust are being poured into it. 

Then my phone starts to ring, I feel him stiffen and we stop kissing. "Answer it baby girl," he says in husky voice, I nod.

He buries his face into my neck and breathes in, places his hands on my waist and strokes it sweetly, causing me to shiver happily. 

"Hey honey"

"Oh hey mom," I answer breathlessly.

"Why do you sound... Weird? Where are you?" She asks curiously. Xander lifts his face, looks at me and smirks.

"I'm at the school library mom. I was running around the school hall, I'm out of breath," I laughed nervously.

Xander bites into my neck, I bite my lips for keeping any voice came out from my mouth then I glare at him.

"Oh okay then."

"Something's wrong mom?"

"No I just wanted to call you, come home soon okay honey? We're going to the mall today!" She says happily.

"Okay mom I'm going home now."

"See you soon honey, I love you."

"Love you too mom." 

"Running around the school hall eh?" Xander grins at me, I blush. "Xan I-I have to go home now"

"I know baby girl. Let's go," he tugs my hand. "Let's go to where?" I ask, confused.

"You're going home. With me." 

"I can go home by bus," I mumble. "No, you're coming home with me." I open my mouth to argue but Xander interrupts already,

"No arguments, you're coming home with me. If you argue with me, I think I'll just kiss you again here in front of other students.".

"Okay," I sigh, he wraps his hand around my waist. Many students look surprised to see Xander wraps his hand on someone's waist.

Is it because he never has a girl before or is it because he wraps his hand on someone like me?

"I know what you're thinking. This is the first time I wrap my hand around a girl. Everybody thinks I'm gay," he whispers, I nod and giggle.

We exit school and go to the parking lot, walking towards his black SUV. He opens the car door for me. I mumble a 'thank you' before he shuts the door.

I put the seatbelt over my chest as Xander runs over to the driver's seat.

"Is your dad already coming home?" Xander asks me as he backs out of the school's parking lot and drives off of the school. I can tell that he looks at me from the corner of his eye.

"No, he usually comes home at 6 or 7 pm," I answer while looking outside. 

Once we pulls up to my house, I notice my father's car is indeed, parked in the driveway and he is sitting at the house terrace while reading his newspaper.

When Xander car parked in front of the yard, my dad puts his newspaper and looks at Xander's black SUV curiously.

"Thank you for the lift Xander," I smile. "You're very welcome baby girl," he trace his thumb on my cheek and peck me, I blush, he chuckles.

"Your dad is looking at our direction." I giggle then I get out from his car.

"See you soon Eleanor," he waves at me. "See you soon Xander," I wave back at him while his car drives away. I walk fast towards my dad and greet him,

"Hi daddy," I kiss him on the cheek. "Who is he baby girl?" Being a protective dad he is, he asks me in a stern voice. "He is my friend dad,"

"Oh really? Friends kissed each other-" Before he finishes, I run into the house.

"I better get going dad, mom asked me to accompany her to the mall!" 

"This conversation is not finished, young lady!" He shouts from outside, I giggle.

*

Don't forget to comment and vote.

Thank you! x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 6.4K 51
Nicole Andersson, 17, about 5,6, street fighter, She lives with her brother Alex up in Spring Felid. And goes to Rosewood High School. She's mostly a...
279 12 38
Bella Moray liked to live in her comfort zone. There she was safe and no one could hurt her. That is, until she realised she was about to graduate h...
7K 204 9
What happens when you retaliate against the school's notorious bad boy? Well you die. Not literally; just socially. Ellie Trawyer is already a social...
560K 11.8K 26
As a result of past trauma, Lucy, a hardworking nurse, has kept herself in a safe bubble, only letting her closest friends in. She knows she needs to...