the Kars Effect

By Fluffyplatypus25

What if Kars crash landed back on earth in 1999 but without his memories, and was found by a certain female... More

Crash
Jolyne
Morioh, Japan
OH MAH GAWD HOWRY SHIIII
Kira Yoshikagi: BITE ZA DUSTO
Crazy Noisy Bizarre Pillarman
I, Kars... uh... Karsovanna have a Passion
Kars Stand Vote
KARSU STANDO POWA!!!-Updated
Immortal, Eternal Life.... AND STANDO POWA!!!!!
Karsu POWA
Pecci the Tank Engine
Homunculus, Bakugou's, IceIce Baby? DI MOLTO!!!!!
Wrath of the King
Infamous K.A.R.S
The Fatal Mistake
The Mold man and the Secco
The Arrow
the Requiem Screams "AYAYAYAYAY!"
The Ultimate Lifeform
Arriveiderci... Italy
The Ultimate Gang-star
Jorge Joestar was a mistake
Maria Maria
Don't take my man
Granite Sea
*INSERT DISCOUNT STONE OCEAN HERE*
Fool's Freighter
Disc
Prison Break
Reunion
Kars and The Ink Machine
idk... uh.... Kars go Vroom Vroom
Everytime we Touch
Haha... so turns out I gotta do one more Chapter before the end
Ending 1
Ending 2
Ending 3
THE END THING-A-MA-BOB!!!
Scrapped Ideas thing
BEHOLD MY STAND『YOUTUBE REWIND』

Kars the pRiMo mAFioSO

1.6K 44 71
By Fluffyplatypus25

Kars and Bruto Clash with each other trading blows as they battle with fists.

Bruto:"HAHAHA! Shorty is good at taking Hit, yes?"

as they brawl Mista fights Tuono dodging his attacks and shooting at him

by this time all patrons have already left and the staff are hiding out back

Kars tries to punch through the stone armour to no avail until he decides to start using his blades

He slashes away at the armour as the blade simply gets stuck in it.

Kars pushes down trying to cut through but anytime he gets close to hitting flesh he just creates another layer of stone to reset his progress

seeing this he tries to use his stand to take him over but his stand seems to protect him from the mask latching on.

Kars:"Hmmm, I can't seem to cut through your armour or Control you.... but I can Throw you...."

as Kars slams Bruto into the jukebox a song begins playing

Kars:"Oh, this one's nice!"

Kars continues to beat down on Bruto as his armour hardens after each hit

Bruto:"So... Shorty has found out Stando Weakness, Yes? Stronker Armour is Slower I am, Yes?"

Kars:"Umm... yeah..."

Bruto:"Then let me give you ze Honour of witnessing my True power..."

he stands tall towering over Kars as his body takes on more and more mass until he's basically turned himself into a statue.

Suddenly steam begins blasting forth from the back as it stands tall.

Kars gets ready for an attack but nothing happens....

"Maybe he locked himself in his own stand?" Kars thinks to himself

just as prepares to go Help Mista he is assaulted by a blinding flash as something begins beating into his body like Punching bag

each hit feels like being hit with a rock hard sandbag at high pressure

"ELI ELI ELI ELI ELI ELI ELI ELI ELI ELI ELI ELI"

Bruto:"Eliminare...."

Kars is sent flying back smashing through a table

Bruto:"This is my Ultimate technique....『CREEPING DEATH: UNFORGIVEN』"

STATS:

Destructive Power: A

Speed: A

Range: D

Persistence: A

Precision: B

Development Potential: B

Bruto:"By Sacrificing my massive armour I am Stronker and faster while also being less Durable.... my stand does not spare me from the weight of the rocks that form on it... it was years before I built up enough strength to even activate it without collapsing immedietly... due to that training and having to wear my stand so much during Combat I have surpassed Human Strength and speed!"

Kars:"So... your a self made man? I can respect that..."

Bruto:"I come from a long line of Russian Stand users, my Grandfather was even a Soldier during World War 2 and fought in the battle of Stalingrad."

Kars:"Wow! so you must really be Powerful without your armour."

Bruto:"I do not like Brag but--"

He's interrupted by Kars Punching him in the face Knocking him out instantly

Kars:"Sleep well my friend, Dream of Large women..."

Kars walks up to where Mista and Tuono are fighting and simply pulls out his stand and forces it on Tuono's

the stand stops assaulting the Diner with it's electricity and just floats there

even when Tuono tries to pull his stand back it doesn't respond

Kars:"You said your stand absorbs static in the air to charge up Deadly Volts of Lightning, Correct?"

Kars motions the Stand to raise it's hand into the air and charge up an attack and point it at it's own user.

Tuono:"Che Diavolo Vero?!?! OK, OK... I surrender OK... ya win--"

but before he could Mista comes in knocking him out with the butt of his gun.

his stand dissipates as the mask falls onto the ground

Mista:"That's for earlier..."

Everyone turns to Merda

Mista points his gun at him

Mista:"Now.... you better give us the arrow or I'll blow a hole in between your eyes..."

Merda:"ah, what Murderous Vigour... but I'm afraid the arrow belongs to me..."

Mista:"I suggest you give it to us.... by the fact you sent your goons after us without helping means you probably have a really weak stand.... or maybe you don't even have one! come on... if you want to not become Fugo's Shirt either bring out your stand or give us the arrow."

Merda:"oh you poor Stupid Bambino... I've had my stand out since you entered.... Out of all the restaurants in all of Italy.... why did you think I chose this one..."

before anyone can react he calls out

"『SPEAK SOFTLY, LOVE』"

STATS:

Destructive power: A(Ability), B(Physically)

Speed: D(Ability), A(Fully Grown)

Range: A

Persistence: A

Precision: B(Ability), A(Physically)

Development Potential: A

Ability: a Bound stand to a restaurant of Merda's Choosing after taking an hour to manifest it begins to release spores into the food made in the restaurant which it can activate causing anyone and everyone that has eaten the food from said restaurant within the last 5 hours to suffer from cramps and food Poisoning allowing for easier assassination, when not being bound it takes the form of Merda's Jewellery, though it's most dangerous ability may be it's power to make itself Invisible even to other stand users.

Merda:"Now.... Perish to the feeling of food poisoning...."

Giorno:"Why would we? none of us ate any of the food..."

Merda:"YOU FOOL!!!! You ate the food earlier when you were thinking over our deal!"

Giorno:"That's what I wanted you to believe... over the past 11 years everyone of your murders took place in a restaurant... so while tricking you into believing I ate the food I actually turned every bite into a lady bug that I allowed to leave my mouth."

Merda:"Well, how about your Comrades?! They must have gotten hungry!"

Giorno:"Kars here doesn't need to eat and even if he did eat he's immune to every poison on this planet, and Mista refuses to be served fourth so I let him bring Crackers to snack on..."

Merda:"Well that just doesn't make sense..."

in response Mista wastes no time and fires at Merda

but the bullets stop inches away from him before ricocheting back at Mista sending him flying back in pain

Merda:"it takes one Hour for my Stand to Manifest enough to spread spores.... how Strong do you think it would grow within a month..."

An Invisible force wraps itself around Mista's arm causing him to throw his gun away before stringing him up constricting him

Merda:"You're standing in my stando.... the very walls are my stand.... the floors, the doors, even the windows..."

The Doors and windows lock simultaneously.

Merda:"If either of you bring out your stands I'll break Mista's neck like a Fucking Twig!!"

(Que Round about)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.5K 2.2K 19
QUICK BACKSTORY: You are a Japanese/American girl, you have lived in America until you were 14, you were already 16 and you were currently living in...
14K 549 35
November 1988, Tokyo, Japan. While visiting Japan, (Y/N) voluntarily enters a Japanese Highschool, where she meets Jotaro Kujo, a tall, black haired...
55K 1.3K 59
The year is 1999. It has been ten years after the defeat of DIO in Egypt and the world has been at peace. But the journeys of the Joestar family is n...
Star✔ By g e y

Fanfiction

103K 3.8K 16
get the fuck away from me. what if i dont? jjba ff[̅̅ Jotaro Kujo✨ start:12/23/19 end:1/5/20