love maze

By falleninterludes

when jisoo's family company is going bankrupt, her father made a deal with a business partner and set her up... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven

thirty-two

2.8K 179 14
By falleninterludes

"You're what?!" I exclaimed, making Eunwoo frantically cover my mouth to shut me up. 

"Jisoo, please lower down your voice." 

"I'm sorry" I whispered. "How? When?" 

"During Valentine's day." His voice came out like a whisper, "When my friends convinced me to go to a bar before my supposed date with you…" 

"What happened?" I asked, questions flooding inside my head that are yet to be asked

"I don't know. I just woke up on Dahyun's bed in her apartment near the university, it's where she stays instead of the dormitory." He kept on fidgeting as he tells me his story, "I asked her what exactly happened and she said that we did IT. I seriously had no idea what happened the night before that.." I  stared at him, waiting for him to continue. "I went back to uni alone with a headache. I kept my distance with Dahyun after that. Then this week, she told me that she missed her period. She said that she thinks she's pregnant and that I'm clearly the father."

"Maybe she's just paranoid.." I commented

"I don't know.. But just her telling me that.. It scares me… What if it's true? What would my parents tell me?"

"Eunwoo" I said, "She's not sure yet if she's pregnant. Maybe she's mistaken and her period's just irregular.." 

"But what if it's true, Soo? What should I do?" 

"It's best to tell it to your parents, Eunwoo. You know that." I placed a hand on his shoulder, "I'm sorry but you have to take responsibility." 

"I know.." Tears started to pool down his eyes, "I just didn't expect that this would happen so fast.." 

"Let's not talk about our wedding for the time being." I stood up, "Let's fix your problem first before ours." I hugged him and let go quickly after.

"Are you sure about that?" he asked, "What about V?" 

"I guess I'll tell him when I'm ready too." I sighed. "When I've also fixed my problem with Lisa."

"Why? What happened?"

"She's been avoiding me and JK for the past days." I groaned. "She's not even looking at me when we're at the dorm." 

"Oh, right! She's not sitting beside Jungkook like she used to. She's not even picking him when we need to be paired up for an activity in class. Did something happen during the weekend?" 

"Jungkook told Lisa that he only sees her as his best friend and a sister" I said softly, "But before that, he told me that he knows Lisa likes him and he doesn't feel the same way back.. I had to keep it a secret until that day when we were playing truth or dare." 

"I don't see what your fault is in the situation." He cringed, "You keeping it a secret isn't a problem. It's actually good that it was Jungkook who told her about what he feels for her." 

 "I know" I said, "But I still kept a secret from her. I still sided with my friends who are trying to keep her hopes up with JK."

"It's no one's fault, Soo." Eunwoo tried to reassure me, "It's not Jungkook's fault for not feeling the same way, it's also not your fault for keeping his secret, it's not any of your friends' fault for teasing them with each other since they know nothing about Jungkook's feelings, and it's not your fault for keeping his secret."

"But-"

"Most people need time to heal and they do so by distancing. Lisa's your friend, I'm sure she'll come back to your circle soon." 

"I heard she's been hanging out with Hoseok lately, and that's a good thing, at least."

"He's from your circle too, right?" he asked

"Yes. Why?" 

Eunwoo smirked, "Nothing. He looks cool. He's been Lisa's partner in dancing since last year, by the way." 

"So I've heard.." I grinned. "Now can you please eat your food now?" 

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot." He took his food from the tray once again and ate it. "Stay for dinner. I'll come back to the dorm with you right after." 

"Guess I can't say no to that, can I?"

"You can't." 

"One last question. what do you think V will react if I tell him about us?" 

"I think he'll accept our situation. Maybe even help us.." 

"You sure? Cause I'm not sure about that." 

"Why?" 

"I mean, I'm not sure with a lot of things. I'm not even sure we can pull this through. But I'm sure of my feelings for him and i don't want to lie to him anymore." I said, "Do you think he'll leave me after I tell him?" 

"I don't think so." He gave me a half smile. "It's my first time seeing him with an actual facial expression rather than his usual blankface when he's with you. The guy's definity into you." 

I bit my lip to hide my smile, "Really?" 

"Yeah. It's not that hard to fall, anyway." 

"Thank you, Eunwoo." 

--

Days have gone by without Lisa talking to me. It wasn't until one night, when V decided to walk me to our dorm room after studying at the rooftop, that made me mad. 

"You're locked out?" V asked when I couldn't open the door. 

"Jennie told me that Lisa's the only one left studying when she's about to sleep. She said she told Lisa to wait for me until I get back." 

"Lisa didn't." 

"I guess she fell asleep while studying." 

"This is get out of hand. I think Lisa's being too hard on you now." V stated with knitted eyebrows. 

We both sat down outside our room, waiting for someone to open the door. As we waited, both of us played online games with our phones, took photos, and talked about how we think there's a rabbit on the moon. 

"It's funny since I also said the same thing to Jimin when we were just kids. He kept on telling me not to tell him weird things like that." V laughed heartily, "And now I have you, who coincidentally thinks the way I do about the rabbit and the moon." 

"Jimin's boring, I guess?" I giggled. 

"An-" V didn't get to finish his statement when his face suddenly scrunched. "Ah...ah…"

"What's wro-" 

"CHOO!" a loud sneeze from V echoed throughout the corridor, I'm surprised no one shouted from inside the rooms to tell him to shut up. 

"That was the loudest sneeze I've ever heard." I said, half amazed, half weirded out. "I wonder if…" My sentence isn't even finished yet when someone from my unit opened the door, revealing Chaeyoung.

"Who on earth sneezed?" Chaeyoung whined, rubbing her eyes. She's too cute!! 

"Sorry" V apologized, "Not sorry since we've been waiting here outside for an hour already."

"Oh! Lisa didn't ope-" Chaeyoung stopped herself from spewing more words, and looked at the girls inside the room before looking back at us. "She slept without waiting for you. Ugh. That girl. If this is her way of healing, then it's not okay with me." 

"See? Even Chaeyoung thinks Lisa's being immature." V held my arm, "You need to talk to her soon, Chi, before she does something she might regret." 

"Alright. I'll talk to her tomorrow." I said, "Now go to your room, Taetae." 

"Good night, Chichi." He kissed my forehead. "See you tomorrow." 

"Good night, Taetae." I waved a hand, "Thanks for staying with me outside." 

"Anything for you, Chichi." He winked at me before turning on his heel to walk towards the boys' area in the dormitory. 

"Still haven't told him?" Chaeng asked as we went inside our room

"yeah. I need more time, that's all."

"Just remember that I'm here for you whatever happens after that, okay?" she hugged, "I'm going back to sleep. Nightie, Chooya!"

"Sleep tight, Chaeyoungie." 

Before going to sleep, I prayed that I'd receive some miracle that will help me with my problems.

Social Media Updates

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 8.6K 57
HE was a multi billionaire and business mogul who was cheated by his fiancΓ©e and wanted to take revenge on her. SHE a middle-class girl who is a norm...
272K 13.5K 41
{Completed} A story where Kim Taehyung is an idol but has secret family, a beautiful husband Jungkook and a little fluff ball of theirs, which nobody...
219K 6.6K 48
[COMPLETED] They were once married... Hearts were once one... But it broke, Where Jungkook and Lisa once tied the knot. But their vows did not last l...
125K 6.9K 33
A Taejin story in which Jin and Taehyung hate each other. But they both live in the two richest families of South Korea. The only thing is, Taehyung...