Daddy Hyunjin | Seungjin [Und...

By seungjined

A story in which- Kim Seungmin got pregnant and Hwang Hyunjin is the father. By: Seungjined, 2020 More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
epilogue
Special Chapter Part 1
Special Chapter Part 2

Chapter 16

20.1K 870 1.5K
By seungjined

"Kkami, no," Jino laughed, raising his strawberry bowl. Poor baby was peacefully eating his fruits while watching his favorite cartoon on television when Kkami suddenly dashed over to him to get more strawberries because he had already consumed his.

"This is baby Jino's," Jino scolded playfully, raising a pointed finger at Kkami to show he's angry despite the fact that he literally looks like a dumpling, cheeks chubby and naturally red.

"Aigoo," the baby sighed when Kkami insisted on getting strawberries. Jino jumped up from the couch, holding the bowl in both hands, and dashed off towards the kitchen, Kkami trailing behind him, tails wagging side to side, thinking the baby was playing with him.

"Oof—" Jino exclaimed as he nearly tripped as he approached the kitchen; luckily, Hyunjin, who was about to exit the kitchen, caught him and made him stand properly, giggling.

"No, that's baby Jino's strawberry!" Jino began whining and pointing to the strawberry pieces that were now scattered on the white kitchen floor; unfortunately, some of the strawberries fell out of Jino's bowl as he was about to trip. Kkami is currently eating his previous strawberries that were now on the floor.

"Kkami, those are dirty, aish," When Hyunjin realized what Kkami had just done, he dashed off and carried Kkami away from the strewn strawberries on the floor. "Bad boy," he scolded, sighed, as Kkami just stared at him as if he hadn't done anything wrong.

Seungmin, who was washing the dishes at the time, heard the commotion and turned around to see Jino with a pout, staring at the now-dirty scattered strawberries on the floor, and Hyunjin scolding Kkami. He shook his head; this is a common sight at their house on Sunday mornings. Seungmin quickly finished washing the dishes, wiped his hands dry on a clean towel, and went to Jino, who turned to him with a pout, causing him to pout as well.

"Aww, why is my baby sad?" Seungmin softly asked even though the answer is already so obvious.

"Papa, baby Jino's strawberries fell and Kkami ate them," Jino said to his papa as if telling of his siblings. "Now, baby Jino only has two strawberries left," he added, looking down at his bowl.

Before ruffling his child's hair, Seungmin could only coo at his child's cuteness "Baby, don't be sad. Papa will give you three strawberries, so your strawberries will total five, okay?" He reassured Jino, who instantly smiled. Seungmin was silently cursing Hyunjin because he knew he had given Jino more than 5 strawberries, and if they hadn't even fallen off, Jino would have had too many.

"There you go," Seungmin hummed, softly patting Jino's head after adding new strawberries to his bowl.

"Thank you very much, Papa!" Jino laughed before returning to sit on the couch and watch his favorite television show.

"Be careful, honey," Seungmin chuckled as Jino nearly fell down again, thankfully holding his bowl of strawberries carefully.

"Behave, Kkami."

Seungmin turned to face Hyunjin, who had just dropped Kkami, and dashed back to Jino. The baby smiled when the dog just sat beside him on the couch without trying to steal his strawberries, which made Hyunjin sigh and smile as well, but that smile quickly faded when he turned to see Seungmin giving him death glares, causing him to gulp.

"Wait, what did I do?" Hyunjin laughed nervously, while Seungmin looked at him more closely.

"I told you to give Jino five strawberries, you heard me, just five pieces," Seungmin replied through gritted teeth, showing the latter five fingers to emphasize.

Hyunjin scratched the back of his neck nervously as he chuckled. "I heard you, but Jino asked for more, and he was so cute that I couldn't say no!" He whimpered, then pouted.

Seungmin shook his head, stepped forward, and reached out to flick Hyunjin's forehead, the latter acting dramatic as usual.

"Hyunjin, for God's sake, you're a parent, and he's your child! You should not let him get to you simply because he is cute!" Seungmin scolded. "If Jino gets a stomach ache from eating too many strawberries, I'm kicking you out of the house," he says sternly as if he's reprimanding another child.

"Hey, but this is my house," Hyunjin pointed out, taking a step back when Seungmin looked at him with a frightening expression once more.

"Does it look like I care?" Seungmin sasses then point to the strewn, filthy strawberries on the floor. "Clean those up before I kick you out of the house," he said.

Without saying a word, and fearful of disobeying a mad Seungmin, Hyunjin immediately begins cleaning the floor. Seungmin sighed, peeking into the living room to see how Jino was doing and smiled when he saw that the baby was still watching cartoons and eating strawberries. Seungmin could only roll his eyes as he returned his gaze to Hyunjin, who was cleaning the floor, but he soon smiled. Earlier, Hyunjin appeared terrified, and now he appears flustered as if he has been scolded and is now receiving a punishment.

Seungmin turned around and opened the fridge to get a glass of water. After pouring water into the glass, he returned the pitcher to the fridge and closed it, then chugged his water, almost choking when he felt arms wrap around his waist.

"I'm sorry, Minnie. Baby Hyunjin will never do it again," Hhyunjin apologized, his voice sounding like Jino's baby voice.

Seungmin's eyes widened in confusion, and he began coughing when he ended up choking on his water. He wiggled himself free of Hyunjin's grasp, the latter giving him an innocent smile.

Seungmin placed his now-empty glass of water on the counter, wiping the side of his mouth with the back of his hand and glaring at Hyunjin, who was now laughing at his reaction. Seungmin gave him a stern look and pointed at him.

"You!—" he called in, greeted teeth, but he has no idea what to say next. He just groaned and took a step forward to face Hyunjin, meeting his gaze and giving him a challenging look.

"You're really putting me to the test these days, Jinnie," Seungmin hissed, while Hyunjin smiled amusedly.

"Oh, Hyunjin is terrified. What could Minnie possibly do to Jinnie?" Hyunjin mocked Seungmin with his third-person speech, and Seungmin scoffed and smirked.

He'd do something he'd later regret and be embarrassed about, but he'd blame it on Hyunjin, who's acting like this...clingy, cute, and even...hot.

"Minnie, come on. Bring it on o—"

Hyunjin's eyes widened, his brain began to short circuit, and he was unable to finish his words when someone's lips suddenly touched his, and it was Seungmin's. The latter's lips were just resting over Hyunjin's lips, not moving, and not long after pulled away with his face as red as a tomato, Seungmin managed to clear his throat.

"If you don't stop testing me, that will be the first and last kiss you'll get from me; our previous kisses aren't counted, so you're back to one," Seungmin threatened, shrugging and showing a teasing grin to Hyunjin, who was still taken aback by the kiss, but not really because when he realized what Seungmin had just said, he began whining and stomping his foot.

"What? That is unfair! I'd like more kisses! It's always Jino that you kiss, even though you only kissed me twice on the cheeks, and now you're telling me that the kiss on the lips will be the first and last?" Hyunjin grumbled as if he hadn't been given permission to buy cotton candy.

Seungmin chuckled and shrugged once more before turning away to go to the living room, "you asked fo— oof," but he couldn't because Hyunjin pulled him back and turned him around so they'd be facing each other once more.

Hyunjin moved quickly, wrapping his arms around Seungmin's waist and drawing him in closer before leaning in and recapturing the slightly smaller male's lips. Even though he was blushing, Seungmin rolled his eyes as he wrapped his arms around Hyunjin's neck, bringing their faces closer together. Smiling, Seungmin responded to the kiss, both their eyes closing at the sensation of kissing each other.

They were both ecstatic, but the kiss was slow and sweet as if they were savoring every second of it. They've both been waiting for this moment to happen again, and now that it has, it feels so nostalgic. They're both overjoyed, and if it's possible, they're falling even more in love with each other.

"I love you, Minnie," Hyunjin said quietly as they pulled away from the kiss, both with a smile on their faces.

"I love you too, Jinnie," replied Seungmin, with a slight chuckle.

After those heartfelt confessions, Seungmin drew Hyunjin back in and they kissed again, but it didn't take long for them to be interrupted.

Flabbergasted, Seungmin backed away from the kiss and pushed Hyunjin away. Both are flushed bright red.

"Oops! My apologies!" a familiar voice said.

"J-Jisung?!" Seungmin exclaimed in surprise when he saw his best friend at the kitchen's entrance, and he blushed, even more, when he saw that the latter was carrying Jino.

Did my child see us kissing? Seungmin scolded himself mentally for acting too excited earlier.

"Yo! What a wonderful welcome you two have prepared for me!" Jisung chuckled, turning to face Jino, who appears befuddled and oblivious to the situation.

"Baby Jino, let's go, it appears your parents are busy," Jisung chuckled, drawing a warning look from Seungmin and Hyunjin. "Why does it appear that I'm the one at fault when it was you guys who were acting inappropriately when you both knew Jino was nearby? At the very least, do it privately" Jisung shook his head, acting disappointed. Seungmin simply sighed.

"It's Hyunjin's fault," he said, pointing to the offended Hyunjin.

"What? me? As far as I know, you were the one who—" Hyunjin attempted to defend himself, but was cut off when Jino interjected.

"Why were you eating papa's face, Daddy?" Jino inquired innocently as if he were scolding his daddy. "you can't eat papa's face! That's not good, Daddy!" The baby added.

As Seungmin and Jisung laughed, Hyunjin looked dumbfounded, and Jino looked perplexed because they were suddenly laughing.

"Baby, I wasn't eating your papa's face, I did it because I love your papa," Hyunjin tried to explain, but Jino remains perplexed, even though he's beaming.

"I love papa and daddy, as well as uncle Jiji, so can baby Jino eat your face?" Jino inquired, his chubby face beaming with innocence.

After hearing Jino's question, the three adults fell silent. Seungmin simply chuckled nervously.

"That's for grown-ups, baby, you're still a baby Jino," he explained as he approached Jisung to take Jino from him.

"Really, papa? So I'll be able to do it when I'm older?" Jino inquired cheerfully.

Jisung ended up laughing his ass off and replied, "Yes, Jino, you could do that when you're grown up," earning death glares from both Hyunjin and Seungmin, forcing him to stop laughing and raise a peace sign.

"Come on, let's just sit in the living room," Hyunjin said.

Seungmin shook his head in disbelief at what had just occurred. They need to be more careful with their actions and words, or Jino will lose his innocence sooner.

Revised.

February 2, 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 6.4K 23
where you and a boy start to flirt through instagram comments :) (fetus writing please i can't -) 2021/18/08 #2 hyunjin 2021/14/01 #13 hyunjinxrea...
354K 12.7K 30
𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕙𝕠 𝕠𝕨𝕟𝕤 𝕒 𝕗𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕔𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕛𝕚𝕤𝕦𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕛𝕚𝕤𝕦𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕝𝕚𝕕𝕖...
258K 14.1K 21
A story in which- Kim Seungmineungmin always pretends that he's sick so that their family doctor, Hwang Hyunjin could pay him a visit. By: Seungjined...
3.3K 130 9
This story will contain: -Smut -Fluff -A bit of angst This is only a fan fiction! Please don't take it too seriously.