Soul Sister | James x Jaiden ✔

By Singularity_Writes

"You will fall in love with someone who doesn't love you, for not loving someone who did." Friend or Soul Si... More

Childhood
Not A Great Start
Jealousy
Thinking
Hide n Lie
Hanging Out
Popular
Great Pain
Friendship Fades
New Love
Returning Favor
Double Date
Realizing
Wrong Timing
Falling All Over Again
Torn
A Friend's Comfort
What's Wrong With Friends?
When Two Hearts Ignite
Epilogue

》 BEFORE YOU PROCEED 《

1.7K 15 1
By Singularity_Writes

((this book is old, and i do not ship them anymore nor does this story have to be about them anymore despite the title's implications; i just couldn't be bothered to change the names as that would take too much time. this can still be a "decent" story if you could ignore the names included. then again, this story doesn't have to be about them anymore.))

This book is old so don't expect the grammar to be perfectly flawless, nor is the plot of this story.

You may criticize my works (to point out my mistakes that are helpful) in a respectful way.

Straight up rude and useless hate comments aren't welcome in here.

If you hate this kind of fanfic/ship to a great degree. . .

Why bother click this? :)

And don't comment "How'd I get here?" or any shiz. You got here because you
CLICKED IT.

You may monkey around, meme it and laugh at how ugly and poorly written this is.

BUT Negativity isn't allowed here.

Thank you!

(follow or consequences may happen.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 368 19
With the animation community growing and forming new crowds, are the two best friends still best friends? -Note: The amazing fan art was done by @ta...
37.2K 374 27
Bella and Mason are best friends and have been since they were younger. Bella has a boyfriend who she has been with for a year but no one likes him...
111K 827 27
THIS BOOK IS BAD. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK FEEL FREE TO ROAST IT CAUSE IT'S BAD BAD They're just friends. Or are they? Hello everyone! This Fanfic is w...
45.1K 571 25
The animation squad is moving on up by getting their house, touring, and growing more popular everyday! But with popularity comes drama and oh boy wh...