Not A Great Start

~Many years passed~

James and Jaiden were now in highschool. They went to the same school, since they cant let go of each other.

Jaiden: Bye Mom! Bye Dad! Bye Jax! I'm going to school now!

Mrs.A: Jaiden, sweetie! You forgot something!

Jaiden: Oh yeah -kisses her parents and hugs Jax-

Mr.A: Bye Jaiden

Jaiden: Bye guys!

Jaiden walked to James house, which is only 5 blocks away from their home.

Knock knock

Faith: Oh hey Jaiden! So? You're here to pick James up right?

Jaiden: You know it!

Faith: Come inside first! James' just putting his clothes on, give him a few minutes and-

Faith: James! Hurry up and put your butt down here! Dont wanna be late for highschool!

Jaiden giggled since his twin sister just yelled at him for being a slow poke.

James: Alright, alright! I'm gonna come down soon!

James said while walking downstairs with his backpack on his back and buttoning his shirt.

James: Okay Jaid, I'm ready

Jaiden: Okay! Let's go!

James: Bye guys!

Fam: Bye

The two walked to their school. Along the way, they were telling joke and laughing it off. It was still morning, but it was hot already here at Arizona.

Jaiden: It's getting hot... Hhh...

James: Oh! Here, let's use my umbrella

James grabbed his umbrella from his backpack and opened it. Jaiden giggled and thanked him.

James smiled at her and continued to walk to school.

~At school~

The two finally have arrived at school. When they first step to the school floor, people came rushing to the entrance.

Guys! Look! It's James from the Odd1sOut! Ahhh!!!

That's what the two heard while they were approaching. Ladies and men went infront of James and asked for an autograph.

James signed them, but was kind of not in the mood to sign.

People came rushing to James' face and Jaiden was pushed to the back of the crowd; very far away from her best friend James.

She could see James, she saw him signing them with a fake smile. She knows if James' smiling or not.

Jaiden ducked her head, and walked away from the crowd. She thought to herself, she could catch up with James later.

While walking alone, someone approached her. Hey. Jaiden looked up to see a guy waving hello to her. She replied with a hello, but then ducked again.

???: Hi! I'm Brian

Brian: Why are you sad?

Jaiden: Heh... It's nothing...

Brian: Really? I could tell you're upset

Jaiden: It's just... Nevermind... Can you just show me the way to the principal's office?

Brian: Oh, okay then. Just go straight, and when you see the 2nd hall way at the right, go there. You'll find the principal office in one of those rooms

Jaiden: Thanks...

~With James~

James: Guys! Please calm down. I'm here for school. Please treat me like any other students. I know I may be famous in youtube. But please, let me go.

Fans: Okay...

James: Finally they're gone. Now time to find Jaiden, wait where is she?

James had the idea that they were deciding to go to the principal office to get their schedules before people came rushing to his face.

So James went there and ran in the speed of light. He ran like he've never runned before.

After finding the principal office, Jaiden was sitting there alone, with a schedule paper on her hand.

James went beside her lonely best friend.

James: Hey, are you okay Jaid?

Jaiden: -tear drops- Yes?

James: Hey, you can tell me anything

Jaiden bursts in to tears, and hid her wet eyes with her palms.

Jaiden: Well... I just really felt out when people rushed to you. I felt like you didnt even bother to find me...

James: What? Jaiden... Dont think like that. I was actually worried where you went.

Jaiden: -sniffs- Really?

James: Yeah, really

Jaiden: -hugs James- I'm sorry I ever thought of that James...

James: Hey, it's no problem Jaid. Now let's go to class after I get my schedule, k?

Jaiden: -wipes tears- Sound good -smiles-