A Piece Of Me [Completed] ✅

Від SwtyC_4BTS

"Will you do me a favour Seokjin?" He looks at him wide eyed. What can he possibly do for the very intimidat... Більше

DISCLAIMER
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (M)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (M)
Chapter 10 (M)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (M)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (M)
Chapter 20 (M)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (M)
Re-upload
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Update
Author's note 1
Author's Note 2

Chapter 16

5.6K 341 88
Від SwtyC_4BTS

Jimin

I entered the room to the sounds of quiet moaning, interlaced with heavy breathing. I frowned. Something didn't sit right in my gut. I moved further into the room and my eyes went wide with the sight that greeted me.

My husband lay almost sprawled out on the floor, his butt was raised and his feet planted firmly apart, with his hands at ninety degrees to his body, holding himself up. Jin was almost over him, moaning and groaning to cover the gap over his arm to get to the next position but almost in vain.

Jin eventually collapsed over him and they both burst out laughing. They were playing Twister. I was going to kick my husband.

"Jeon.....what the hell are you doing? You know Jinnie is almost 3 months pregnant and you're playing this ridiculous game with him!"

They disentangled themselves from each other and stood, looking at me sheepishly.

"I'm sorry love. Jin was bored and I asked the reception for some board games and they sent this up." He looked at his toes in shame.

"Why does it feel like I have two children to look after already?" I was exasperated with their behaviour.

Jungkook walked towards me and Jin sat down on the couch, looking mighty ashamed of himself. "I'm really sorry Park. I didn't mean to cause you any undue stress." He held onto my hands and pouted cutely. He knew I was a sucker for his pouts. I let out a long sigh and smacked him upside his head. He groaned and rubbed his head, while Jin laughed quietly into his hands.

"Don't think you're getting a free ride Jinnie." I stared him down and he too looked up with an exaggerated pout. His was way cuter than my husband's so I leaned in and kissed it softly, forgiving him instantly.

"Hey! That's not fair! I get a beating and he gets a kiss!"

I rolled my eyes at my silly husband. "You better control that mouth before you get a real beating." He closed his mouth quickly. Jin laughed loudly at that and we joined him in his crazy style of laughter.

"When did you arrive Park? I thought you were coming in tomorrow."

"I just got back babe. I'm so tired. It was a long ass flight and you know how I hate travelling."

My husband massaged my shoulders while Jin got up to get me a drink. "Can I run you a bath baby?" Jungkook asked.

"That would be heavenly. Thank you Jinnie." I looked up into his quiet, doe eyes and he smiled at me. Jungkook left to run the bath and Jin sat next to me, playing with my hands. This was a new habit that he had developed. He would take my fingers and massage each one individually. It was oddly calming and I didn't stop him. Maybe, it helped him too, I don't know.

After a long soak and some tasty Korean food that I was surprised the chef had made on Jungkook's bidding, we retired to our rooms. Jin was already fast asleep in his room when Jungkook joined me in ours.

"Babe, I have to tell you something." I looked up at my husband and frowned. He seemed troubled.

"What's wrong Jeon? You're scaring me. Is everything okay with Jinnie? The baby?"

"Please calm down babe. Everything is fine. It's just that something strange is happening to me and I can only talk to you about it because I know you won't judge me or hate me."

"Come sit with me love." I patted the space next to me. "Talk to me Jeon. Although I'm your husband, you know we're always going to be best friends too."

"I know babe. Just don't tell Namjoon that. I lied to him that he's my best friend. He refused to be best man at our wedding if I didn't say it and mean it."

We laughed a little, breaking the tension in the air. Jungkook stroked my fingers, similar to what Jin was doing earlier.

"Park, I think....I think I've become a sex addict or something." I almost guffawed but I held it in, seeing how stressed he looked.

"What do you mean Jeon? Why would you say that?" I looked at him intently.

"It's Jin. I think I'm addicted to him. To his body. To his....I just don't know what's happening to me. When he's in front of me, I can only think of one thing, I just want to fuck his brains out and then when he's not with me, I find I'm always thinking about him. But its not only the sex that I'm thinking about then. It's other things too. Like his laugh, his cuteness. Gosh! Just listen to me! I sound like a fucking school boy."

"Do you think you're falling in love with him Jeon?"

"What!? NO! Of course not! Oh God! Am I? Shit!" He started pulling his hair in frustration.

"Calm down Jeon. It's nothing to get stressed about like that."

"What do you mean Park!? We're married. You're my husband and I'm thinking about banging someone else! Tell me that doesn't bother you? It sure as hell would bother me if you said that to me!" He was incredulous. I could see this was bothering him a lot. I got up and stroked his back calmly.

"Jeon, I know this is difficult for you. I'm the one that forced you, forced us into this. You think I didn't think this would happen? It's only natural for it to happen. And believe me, I'm not a saint. I also feel. It pains me too. It hasn't been easy on me this whole time. And think about Jinnie too. What he's feeling right now. He's pregnant with your child. He's bound to have some feelings for you too.

I'm sorry love. I'm the one that messed things up like this. But I want you to know that I understand how you feel and I don't blame you."

"Park.....today....today, we almost slept together again but Jin made me realise that would be so wrong and we would hurt you. If he hadn't said that, I think I would've cheated on you."

I could see how distressed my husband was about this. It was eating him up inside and I was the cause of it all. Me and my selfish need for a child.

"I want you to know something Jeon. I won't hate you if you're sexually active with Jin. I understand and I know that during this time, Jin' s hormones will be all over the place. He'll want sex. In fact, he'll crave it. And you're the only one that can satisfy him."

"Jimin!!! Are you even listening to yourself? No! I don't think Jin should live with us. We'll get him a place while he's pregnant and then when he delivers, he will be free to go."

"NO! JIN WILL LIVE WITH US AND THAT'S FINAL! I DON'T CARE WHETHER YOU FUCK HIM OR NOT JEON! HE WILL LIVE WITH US!"

Jungkook looked at me like I'd lost my mind. And believe me, it did feel like that to me too. But there were things that he didn't know, that he wouldn't understand and I wasn't ready to tell him anything as yet. I watched as his face distorted with anger and he pulled his pillow wordlessly to go sleep on the couch, I'm sure. He didn't even glance in my direction.

When his hand touched the door knob, I stopped him, "You should probably sleep with Jin from now on."

I watched as his body tensed with my words as he left the room, wordlessly, never looking back once.

........

************************************

This jikook interaction and relationship might seem strange to some, but it's essential for the plot. Please bear with me jikookers and jinkookers.

I purple you 💜

************************************

Love Swty 😙

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

92K 5.6K 40
Seokjin has nursed a crush on Yoongi for many years. When his name is drawn to gift Yoongi for a game of manito, Jin is at a loss as to what he shoul...
563K 30K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...
75.3K 4.2K 40
[Completed] Kim Seokjin has grown up in a orphanage and after a lots of difficulties, now he is an famous event manager. Jeon Jungkook is very rich...
225K 11.3K 45
Sequel to: A Piece of Me (Jinkook) Jungkook and Jin met through a twist of fate. They have deep history together but circumstances caused them to los...