...Only You...

By Cole_Cami

[COMPLETED] Highest ranking #1 jeronica This book is based on 4×15 episode. Betty and Archie kissed and prete... More

INTRODUCTION
THE KISS
JEALOUS
APOLOGIES
SHOWING UP
..FRIENDS..
HANGING AROUND
CHEATING
POP'S
FINDING OUT
BREAK UPS
TAKING REVENGE
MOVIES
THE "TALK"
SCREW HOME
BEATEN UP
DRUNK
HEADACHE
SUSPENDED
VUGHEAD
THE LODGE LODGE
LAST NIGHT
EXPOSED
THE PLAN
THE NEW HOUSE
OF COURSE I LOVE YOU, QUEEN
FIRST KISS
THE BREAK UP
EMOTIONAL
STAY
UNIVERSITIES
THE NOVEL
HARVARD
THE DEATH
THE MYSTERIOUS MAN
BUSTED
THE PROPOSAL
THE WEDDING

SERPENTS

2.5K 62 146
By Cole_Cami

Veronica's POV
This is another day, that I woke up at Jughead's place. I don't wanna bother him all the time and let him sleep on the couch or...the chair. And of course, I was still a bit upset from yesterday. I had an idea. But Jughead would never agree on that...

I wanted to ask him. Maybe he would let me, though. Now, thar he cares so much about me. When I do those puppy eyes, he can't say no to me.

So a few minutes later, he woke up and we went to Pop's for breakfast.

●●●

[At Pop's]

We ate and sat there. I looked at him and he probably understood, that I wanted to ask him something.

"Can I ask you something, Jug?"

"Always. What is it?"

"I was thinking of something, that would make me forget about Archie and Betty a bit. Something, that I would like to join, but you are definitely going to say no."

"Why would I? If that something makes you happy, I would absoloutely agree on that."

"I'm not so sure about it."

I laughed a bit.

"Come on! Just tell me."

"I want to join the Serpents."

"What?! No!"

I laughed again, because of the face he had made that moment. It was such a mood.

"See? I told you."

"No, it's not that, but...I want to protect you. And if you join the Serpents, you may get hurt and I don't want to see that happening."

"Jug, you are so protective and caring and sweet, but joining the Serpents would help me so much. And I promise you, I won't get hurt. And if I do, I will get through it."

"But, Veronica-"

"-Oh, pleaseeeee! Please, please, please, please, Juggie!"

I made my puppy eyes look and that always works on him.

"Okay, okay, fine. But if something bad happens to you, I will never forgive myself."

"You are the best, Juggie! Thank you!"

I got up and hugged him tight. He hugged me back and I kissed his cheek, before leaving from Pop's.

"See you later!" yelled I and he just smiled at me.

Jughead's POV
What did I get her into? She will get hurt, oh my gosh! I'm just overreacting, Veronica can protect herself. Oh, come on, man!

Before letting her join the Serpents, I wanted to do something first.

Betty's POV
I was at my place, in the living room, when I heard someone yelling.

"OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!"

I know this yell everywhere. It was Jughead. What was he doing here? I opened the door and saw him.

"Hi, Juggie. Can I help you with something?"

"First of all, I think I told you, that you don't have the right to call me 'Juggie' or 'Jug'."

"Sorry, Jughead."

"DID I TOLD YOU TO STOP ME?!"

"I-I..."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

I teared up a bit and nodded.

"Stop being such a crybaby, bitch. Antways, second, you are done being the Serpents queen."

"What?! Why?"

"Because we broke up and I don't want you to ruin them, as you did to me. Oh and let me remind you, that you haven't done anything to help them or me. So that means, you are a useless shit."

"WELL, I DO NOT AGREE WITH THAT!"

"I don't give a shit, if you do or don't. I am the king and I decide about what happens here."

"AND I AM THE QUEEN!"

"CORRECTION: YOU WERE THE QUEEN!"

"And you have found someone to replace me, haven't you? That's why you are doing all this."

"Why do you care?"

"Because, I've told you this again, I care for you."

"Screw you, Petty! Yes, I have found a replacement for your loss as a queen, not that someone of us will miss you and let me remind you something, too. IF YOU CARED SO MUCH FOR ME, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE DONE ALL THOSE THINGS WITH ARCHIE!"

Jughead came closer to me and grabbed my ponytail.

"I'm glad we talked about it."

He threw me to the wall and left.

Jughead's POV
Now, Betty is not the Serpent queen. Not that she ever was, anyways. I wanted so freaking bad to ask Veronica to be the Serpent queen. My Serpent queen. But she would reject me. She doesn't see me the same way, I see her...

I went to the bunker and she was already there, waiting for me.

"What are you doing here? You scared me!" said I and laughed, sitting next to her.

"I was waiting for you. Where were you, actually?"

"I had to do some buisness. Which involved the ex- Serpent queen."

I told her everything that happened with Betty and how I roasted her and threw her to the wall and we laughed together. She said, that she wanted to be there and watch that scene again and again. God, how much I love her laugh! It instantly makes me smile, too. And when she's happy...She is absoloutely amazing.

"Woah, Jughead! World to Jug!"

"Oh, sorry. I was thinking of something and I..."

I chuckled.

"So you know that you have to do the Serpent dance, right?"

"Yes. Toni have told me about it. And that everyone watches you, stripping on the stage and there are also old people."

"Are you sure, you wanna do this?"

"I am. I mean, I'm not embarrassed of something. Remember when Chuck Clayton posted that picture of me and him and the whole school had seen it? Well, that was embarrassing. But I got through it. I will get through this too."

I sat closer to her and held her hand.

"I'm sure you will. So, see you this afternoon at the White Wyrm, okay? Meet me there and I will give you some steps, that you have to follow."

She nodded and after a few minutes, left.

●●●

Veronica's POV
It was time. I went to the White Wyrm, by myself, because if my parents found out about that, they would kill me. When I arrived, I met Toni and she lead me to Jughead.

She wished me good luck and she hugged me.

I found Jug and he told me everything I had to do. To be honest, I was pretty nervous. All of those people would see me in my underwear. Oh shit!

●●●

I went up to the stage with him and I was about to faint.

"ATTENTION, EVERYBODY!"

Everyone looked at Jughead, whose hand was holding mine.

"This is Veronica Lodge and she is joining the Serpents, willing to help us and-"

Someone cut him off and he looked pissed.

"She is Veronica Lodge!"

"She is Hiram's daughter!"

"She will destroy us!"

Things like that was coming out from almost evetybody's mouth. I felt bad. People will always judge me about my fucking father. I hate him!

"SHUT THE HELL UP! I AM THE KING AND I DECIDE, WHO'S JOINING THE SERPENTS. AND I CAN ALSO KICK SOMEBODYS' ASSES OUT OF HERE! SO, AM I CLEAR?!"

They nodded and Jughead held my hand tighter.

"You are going to be awsome, princess. You don't have to worry."

He quickly kissed my forhead and left.

"Let the dance begin!" yelled Toni, as she turned on the stage's light and eveybody stood there quiet, looking at me.

I started dancing seductively, taking off my blouse and looked at the crowd. I saw Jughead, who was looking at me and when he noticed, that I was watching him too, he smiled at me.

Later, I took off all of my clothes, leaving me on my lacy lingerie and danced around the pole. Everyone was cheering. Old people were whispering some things about me and that made me nervous. I did some really sexy stuff and I felt nervous.

I looked at Jughead for a while again, who sighed sometimes and looked down. He was giving glares to everyone, who were saying to take everything off and that made me smile a bit, because he cared a lot about me.

Jughead's POV
As Veronica was pole dancing and stripping, she looked really stunning. But I-I was jealous. Everyone was looking at her and cheering and whispering and damn! I wanted to be the only one to see her. No one else! I sighed a couple of times and looked down, feeling awkward and stupid.

Veronica...She was mine. I couldn't stand the fact, that everybody was watching her stripping.

As the dance ended, she put on her clothes again and I walked up to the stage.

She was officially a Serpent now. One of us. I was so proud of her!

"Congratulations, Ronnie." I whispered to her ear and she smiled at me. Toni and I celebrated for her. We were both super happy.

●●●

[Back to the bunker]

I went back to the bunker with her and gave her, her jacket. She wore it and immediately smiled.

"Wow, I look gorgeous!" joked she and I nodded.

"You really do. I'm so happy for you!"

She hugged me and I hugged her back.

I turned her around to see how beautiful she was with her jacket. We laughed and smiled.

"How did you feel? You know, doing the dance.."

"Awkward. Really nervous. But you were there."

"What do you mean?"

"I saw you giving some people your -I'll kill you- glare and you made me feel a bit better."

"Anything for you."

"Thanks. I should get going, my mom will be worried and I have to argue with the stupid Hermosa, so..."

"Okay."

"Mind if I leave my jacket here? I don't want my parents to find out about it."

"Sure. I'll give to you tomorrow. Good night, Veronica."

"Goodnight, Jug. Thank you for everything again."

And with that, she left.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Veronica is a Serpent now! All I know, is that she will be more helpful, than  Betsy, right? Tysm for reading. Lots of love to ya all<3

♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 578 47
[COMPLETED] t's all in the title. This books is a bit different from the other Jeronica/Vughead stories. I'm writing this to say the reasons I ship J...
49.3K 1.1K 22
When Veronica goes back to Riverdale - her home town - after five years to visit Archie and Betty's wedding will she fall in love with her date a ce...
57.5K 1.3K 50
One small town.4 people. Archie, Betty, Jughead and Veronica, best friends since middle school. What changed? Senior year.... Jughead liked Veronic...
47.2K 2K 33
-where jughead texts an unknown number which is veronica or -where jughead is a shameless flirt and veronica has to deal with his bullshit