(Finished) This mangle of emo...

By Miku_Zatsune

Since the grand Reopening of Freddy FazBears Pizza opened Foxy and the other original animatronics have been... More

Replaced
Update
The other....us
A stolen kiss
Game over!
Seven minutes in heaven~?
Update and possible new book?
NEW BOOK!!!
Hide and Seek
Second book is up!
Found you~!
The plan
The meeting
Update!
Asking Mangle a question
Everything is awesome!
Night one
Night two
Night three
Night 4
Update!
Another update!
Night 5
Happy new year!
Night 6!
Good Morning~!
Night 7 : Who are you?
Undate! Cupcakes! And clues?! Oh my!
Night 7 part 2!
Update!
Freaking out
The Bite of 87
Waking up
Purple shadows?
Confronting Mangle
Visiting Jeremy
Waking up to something beautiful
Another book?
Five nights at freddys 3!?
Having a party
The show must go on
The fabulous Duet
Just a little game of hide and seek is all~!
Awesome People
You can run but you cant hide~
Teaming up with shadows
Going up against toast
LSDDXIS WODOCOWNPDKZKWNDK
Fixing foxy
Omg!
Toast goes down!
Update!
Bad Ending
Mikalicious
Quick update
How things are meant to be
Disclaimers and updates
Book 2?
book 2
book 2

A New World

4.3K 107 53
By Miku_Zatsune

-Foxy Pov

"Chica, is it clear?" Freddy asked in a quiet voice. "Yeah..but....". Silence filled the room next to developing nervousness. "But what?" Bonnie asked impatiently. "Come look.....this doesn't look like the pizzeria at all....its all...new". Confused me, Freddy and Bonnie walked out the Parts and Services room and took in our surroundings. The place looked nothing like our old place! It's like a whole new world. Confusion struck all of us. Bonnie started to get nervous and broke the silence. "How long have we been asleep?".

All of us looked at each other hoping one of us would have the answer but of course non of us did. silence filled the big well lit room once again. "I'm not sure" Freddy said "but that that doesn't mean we aren't going to stop looking for revenge just because of a new building!". Chica seemed to like the idea of revenge but who am I kidding! Who doesn't like revenge!

I looked around me again to see posters of these animatronics that looked like us but.....different. Chica also looked at these posters and started to get nervous. "You don't really thing they really replaced us do you?!" Freddy and Bonnie looked down obviously sad at the thought of being replaced. At first it seemed like it would never would happen because we've talked about it before but now......it's become reality. Bonnie seemed to get angry at the thought of being replaced. "Who are these guys?!?" Bonnie started to pace back and forth. "Seriously! I mean really! How long were we asleep?!?" Bonnie started to look around nervously. "I feel like we were asleep for like maybe a day or two! But look they remodeled the place and replaced us! Surly we weren't asleep for that long!"

"Oh! But you were....old bonnie" we all stood still of the unfamiliar Robotic voice. "But don't worry, go back to that little room you guys were in, because now that we are here. You don't have to worry about a thing at all"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DUN DUN DUUUUUN!!!! Who was speaking to them?!? You will only find out when I make the next chapter!:P ok bye until next time cupcakes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 292 10
~ { COMPLETED STORY } ~ Arthur starts writing letters to Francis in an attempt to tell him how he feels. Will they ever be sent? Warning: Contains to...
199K 386 19
Just a horny girl
219K 1.1K 199
Mature content
241K 12.2K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...