What I've been looking for (a...

By AnaCarolina722134

You're the young Queen of a kingdom, whose location is an island isolated from the rest of the world, founded... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
CapĂ­tulo X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Epilogue
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XIV
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII

Chapter IX

1.7K 42 137
By AnaCarolina722134

Corey thought very carefully about telling Laurel, but came to the conclusion that, if she didn't, at one time or another they could meet and further confusion ensue between the two.

-Hey Laurel! She called out to her.

-Yes Corey?

-So, I wanted to tell you that ... Look over there! She pointed in one direction.

Laurel turned to look in the direction Coret pointed, and like her, she also didn't believe what she saw.

-What? What is this guy doing here? She whispered, wanting to hide.

-I think it was a coincidence!

-From all the idiots who could put me together on a ship, they put me together with him! Laurel complained, even more outraged.

-Yes, unbelievable! Corey agreed.

-Hey guys, get together here! She called you all.

-What happened? You asked, when you all got together in a circle, like a team planning hug.

-I just found out from Corey, that Colt is here on the same ship as us! She warned and Barley was soon furious. Since Laurel and Colt started dating, he has threatened the centaur that he would regret it if he hurt his mother.

-That damn guy looks like he's chasing us, does he want me to finish the job they didn't let me finish? He said, pulling up his tuxedo sleeves.

-No Barley, not everything is resolved with violence! Laurel soothed him.

-I won't sink my fist in his face just for you! He said, crossing his arms.

-Okay, but from now on, we will have to disguise ourselves!

-But why? It's just a coincidence, we're not chasing him! Ian said, seeing that it wouldn't be fair.

Laurel thought and really, it wouldn't be fair, because they were there to have fun and forget the bad things in life.

-Ok I admit, no disguises! She decided. -But could they at least try to avoid it?

-The less we see the face of that asshole, the better we are! Barley said.

Time skip:

Ian accompanied you to your cabin, since it was the only one on the first floor.

-Well, we got to your stop! He laughed.

-Yes, thanks for accompanying me here! You thanked him, giving many looks that showed pure enchantment. Love was indeed a magical thing.

-It was nothing, the night was very fun! He said.

-Yes it was!

You two were silent for a while, until suddenly, he started approaching you. Although you were not as nervous as before, you haven't moved a step.

His lips came up to your cheek and he kissed you.

-Good night! 

As much as you wanted to hold him by the hand and ask him to stay that night with you, you just waved slowly, speechless for being so in love. You saw him walk away for a while, until you got into the cabin, fell on the bed and gave a passionate sigh. 

-I love you Ian!

The next day in the morning, Barley went to your cabin and gave you a cup of coffee.

-I know, you want to know what happened when Ian accompanied me here yesterday, right? You asked, before taking a sip of coffee.

-No! He tried to lie, but it was obvious. -But if you want to tell me!

-You are a terrible liar! You laughed.-But since you want to know so much, he kissed me on the cheek! You said, as the blush spread over your cheeks again.

-What? Haven't you two kissed yet? He said, looking disappointed.

-No one knows how much I want to kiss those lips, but I don't want him to think I'm desperate! You confessed.-Little by little!

-Ok, go at your pace!

You smiled widely at the thought of him again, your heart was beating as hard as ever.

-Did you ever feel as passionate as I do now? You asked him.

-Not so far. I haven't found anyone worthy of my heart yet!

-Really? You laughed.

-Yes, but I'm sure that she, he or whoever it is, is out there and when I find it, I'll know who it is!

What he said left you a little confused, in a good way.

-Wait, she, he or whoever it is?

-Barley Lightfoot is pansexual and proud, your highness! He replied.

-This is really cool, there are some same-sex couples on the island, but never in the royal family. Who knows, in the future?

Shortly after, someone knocked on the door. You answered it and it was hard to understand that it was Ian, he was dressed in a black leather jacket, put gel on his hair and wore sunglasses.

-Sup!

You didn't contain a laugh.

-Ian? Is that really you? You asked, after recovering from the laughter.

-Yes, my mom said we have to disguise ourselves, so I changed my look, what did you think?

-I think you're beautiful anyway, but I like you better the way you dress normally! You answered, rubbing your right arm.

-Well, thanks! He smiled.

-Just kiss, for God's sake, while we're still young! Barley shouted, which made the two of you even more embarrassed.

-Barley! You two scolded him at the same time, which caused more laughter between the three of you.

Time skip:

Ian walked the ship, drawing a lot of attention wherever he went. No one would believe it was the same awkward nerdy teenager who entered the boarding area.

He stopped in front of a golden elevator that could see the reflection and admired himself. Until the improbable happened again, the elevator doors opened up and he froze when he saw Colt in front of him. Colt took his attention off his new girlfriend and was equally shocked to see his ex girlfriend's son.

-Ian? He said, recognizing him.

-No, it is not me! Ian said, before running as fast as his legs could, but centaurs were known to be very fast.

As your cabin was on the first floor, he knocked frantically on the door. You had just come out of the bath and were wrapped in the towel, when you heard someone looking desperate at the door, you opened it.

-Ian, what happened? You asked, when he entered the cabin in total desperation.

-Close the door! He asked, but it was too late.

-Y/N? Are you here too? Look, can someone explain to me what's going on here? Colt asked.

Ian put his hands under his armpits and stammered as he tried to explain. You knew you would have to think fast if you wanted to save Ian and Laurel's skin.

-Who knew we would be on the same ship going to Rhodes, right, sweetie? You said, approaching and hugging Ian. You had to admit, you was taking advantage of that dangerous situation.

-Wait, sweetie? So are you two dating? He asked, dumbfounded.

-Uhhhh yes, we are dating and we're going on a trip together! Ian said, when he understood youd plan.

Colt burst out laughing.

-Some problem? You asked.

-No, it's just that Laurel that I know, would never leave her son underage, traveling by ship alone, with a grown woman! He replied.

-She trusts me a lot! You answered.

-So prove it! He ordered, which made the two of you open your eyes wide.

-Uhhh prove it? Ian asked, which he nodded.

-There is no problem. Isn't it, honey? You asked him.

-Of course not! Ian replied, looking at you.

It was not there and exactly at that moment that you imagined it would be your first kiss, but it was necessary.

You smiled and noticed one of his curls fell on his forehead. You took your hand there and put it back in place. He looked more nervous than ever and was so adorable. Your hand holded his neck and entwined your fingers in the hair.

Your faces came closer and you closed your eyes, getting ready for your lips to meet, but something stopped you.

When your eyes opened, you both laughed to see that it was his nose that prevented you from kissing.

-Okay, okay, you convinced me! Colt said, but it was as if you hadn't heard.

You tilted your head slightly to the side and getting closer, your lips finally met and kissed passionately, your hands running through his hair and his hands wrapping around your waist.

-Ok, ok I already said that you convinced me! Colt shouted, visibly uncomfortable.

You made an impatient noise when you parted with him.

-Satisfied now? You asked, wrapping him up even more in your arms.

-Kids, I'm sorry for interrupting your trip and saying that I have nothing against the age gap ...

-First, we accept your apologies and second, exaggerate less, I'm only 2 years younger than her! Ian replied.

You didn't know that your sweetie could be so salty, but you liked it.

He was about to go, believing in your lie, when you heard Laurel's voice approaching from there. Your eyes widened, so soon, terrible things were going to happen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

473 35 13
A story of an ordinary teenager who grew up taking care of his depressed mother after his father died on war plane simulation. His life will change o...
130 10 12
Everybody wants to be told they're special, and Oliver is no exception. He's desperate to make a name for himself and find his place in the world. Un...
320 45 24
Amantha is not ready to be anything other than a wild, tomboy princess, but when tragedy strikes this unlikely royal is called upon to rule a kingdom...
441 29 27
There's going to be a prequel based off of my Disney-Pixar crossover, 'Don't Hold Back'. Yup, another Disney-Pixar crossover fanfic (Brave and Onward...