Bradga Short Stories

By alwayshighonyou

I'd like to mention that none of this happened in real life. I respect Bradley and Gaga's relationships and... More

Disclaimer or something
Baby
"that's a stripper name"
Break Up With Your Girlfriend
Bang Bang
Dinner Time (mild smut)
break up, make up
strictly business (mature)
1998 [1] (mature)
Publicity
The Fall Of Enigma Popstar (mild smut)
1998 [2]
News Time
Highway Unicorn (mature)
The heart wants what it wants
New Piggy
Shower (mature)
"I always get what I want"
mutual friends
Tomato Sauce
Chemistry (TW; abuse, rape) [1]
Chemistry [2]
You & I (mature) [mention of rape]
Robot Man [1]
Robot Man [2]
Robot Man [3] (TW; mention of suicide)
Gummy Bears [1]
Gummy Bears [2]
Daddys Girl
high school sweetheart [1]
high school sweetheart [2]
Winter Things
Fireworks
music to my eyes
Barnes & Nobles
Rumor has it
Mini Gaga
you have no idea, huh?
are we pregnant?!
Pop Up (mature)
his apartment
Blind Date [1]
Blind Date [2]
Off Set (mild smut)
Sexxx Dreams (mature)
Cheat on me (mature)
Blind Date [3] (mature)
flare up (mature)
Mr. Cooper (mature)
My Girls
1998 [3]
Princess Die [TW]
Ride Pony (mature)
After [1/5] (TW; mention of addiction and suicide)
After [2/5] (TW; addiction, suicide)
After [3/5] (TW; addiction, attempted suicide)
After [4/5] (TW; mentions of addiction & suicide)
After [5/5] (TW; mentions of addiction and suicide)
After [Epilogue]
Off Set (mild smut) [2]
Off Set (mature) [3]
Off Set (mature) [4]
Flirt (mature)
Daddy's Party (mature)
Library (mature)
Practice (mature)
Raising Ava [1]
Exclusive (mature)
Grammys 2.0 (mature)
Raising Ava [2]
Stupid love (mature)
First time (mature)
Raising Ava [3]
Stupid love [2] (mature)
Family gathering (mature)
"It burns!"
best friends brother [1]
best friends brother [2]
best friends brother [3]
best friends brother [4]
best friends brother [5] (mature)
best friends brother [6]
best friends brother [7]
best friends brother [8] (mature)
best friends brother [9]
Dr. Styles (mature)
little runaway [1]
little runaway [2]
toys (mature)
little runaway [3]
little runaway [4]
I NEED YOUR OPINIONS!!
little runaway [5] (mature)
little runaway [6] (mature but not really)
NEW BOOK(S); DELAYS; ETC...
Join us (mature)
First time (mature) [2]
New Book - Wild Ride!
I was hacked...
things are happening πŸ‘€
bff
NEW book is up now :)
fair play (mature)
wedding bells (mature)
Can't get you out (mature)
Thunder
sneaking around (mature)
getaway (mature)
Joanne Trattoria [1]
Guys my age [1]
Guys my age [2] (mature)
Waited for you (mature)
New book - Cooper's Childrens Home
Easter Bunny (mature)
late night waffles (mature)
babygirl (mature)
VERY IMPORTANT!!
bloody hell (mature)
more than friends
It's you (mature)
it's real 1/2
it's real 2/2 (mature)
NEW BOOK!
Damn, you were in my sexxx dreams (mature)
surprises
please, don't leave me
New Guy 1/?
New Guy 2/?
New Guy 3/?
Oops (mature)
hey!

Quarantine

939 46 20
By alwayshighonyou

Stefani rushed around the living room, brushing the dust off of some furniture with a feather duster, while she hummed along to a song that was playing on the radio.

After the virus broke out, she decided to stay home completely to not only stay safe herself but to not risk possibly getting others sick by being irresponsible as well. It has barely been a day and she's already cleaned the whole house and baked two cakes. She wasn't used to staying in all day with nothing to do.

When there was a loud knock on the door she turned the volume of her music down and slid over the shiny wooden floor to the door on her fluffy socks. She looked down at what she was wearing which wasn't much more than an oversized band shirt and some panties but shrugged. She'd worn less before.

She quickly unlocked the door and opened it a tiny bit, smiling widely when she saw it was Bradley. When she opened the door wider she noticed the bags in his hands. "Hey! What are you doing here?" She smiled, letting him inside.

"I can't let you quarantine on your own, so we're gonna quarantine together." He said, slipping out of his shoes and jacket.

Stefani giggled and wrapped her arms around him in a tight hug. "You're insane. What about your family?"

Bradley chuckled. "They've had me their whole lives. I think they'll cope." He paused to look down at his best friend. She looked stunning again, but that wasn't surprising to him at all. She was just naturally stunning all the time, no matter how much or little effort she put into her appearance. He preferred her without any make up and crazy costumes anyway, so seeing her with her messy hair, just a shirt on, fluffy socks and no make up on her face felt like heaven to him. "I brought snacks, movies and that sweater of mine that you like to wear all the time. I washed it for you." He smiled and followed her into the neat living room.

"You're honestly my savior, Bradley. You've got no idea. I've been bored out of my mind!" She complained, with an eye roll.

Bradley laughed at her and pulled his blue sweater out of his bag, handing it to her. She quickly buried her face into the soft cotton fabric and inhaled the freshly washed scent of it. She loved the way his laundry detergent smelled, because it was so different from hers and smelled just like him when she hugged him. "You're such a little drama queen. It's barely been a day so far." He said.

Stefani stuck her tongue out to him and slipped the sweater over her shirt, happily jumping onto the couch next to him when she was done. He loved the way she looked in his clothes. They seemed to almost swallow her whole because of how tiny she was in comparison to him.

"I missed you. How was work this week?" She asked, cuddling into his side.

"It was good. Very stressful though. I had to get up before dawn on Wednesday to be at an interview and didn't get much sleep so I'm glad this week is over. Can't wait to quarantine with you and just relax and sleep in." He let out a happy sigh.

She looked up at him and giggled when he placed a finger on the bridge of her nose and dragged it down, smiling at the way she scrunched her nose adorably. "The Jackson Maine in you just came through again." She teased.

"I'm pretty sure I am much cooler than Jackson." Bradley said, wrapping an arm around her shoulder to keep her close.

"Uh, I don't know. He is pretty damn cool." She teased, squealing when Bradley's other hand moved to her side, tickling her.

"You know damn well that I'm the cooler one!" He said, watching her squirm in his grasp. She laughed loudly and tried to get away from him but it was obviously impossible to fight him off. He was much stronger than her, she didn't stand a chance.

"Okay! You're so much cooler Bradley Cooper!" She gasped out between her giggles, letting out a breath of relief when he finally stopped tickling her. "You're aware of the fact that I could've died from suffocation. I literally couldn't breathe there." She said, holding her stomach which hurt from laughing so hard.

Bradley kissed her forehead with a smile on his lips. "Yeah, you're definitely a drama queen."

"Am not! I'm serious!" She whined, pouting up at him. "Not sure if I want to quarantine with a mean best friend. I might just call Bo." She teased.

"Oh, you know you'd much rather stay in with your sexy best friend." He smirked.

Stefani blushed and pushed him away from her. "In your dreams, Cooper!"

Bradley grinned and nudged her shoulder with his. "Are you blushing?" He asked.

Stefani giggled and shrugged once. "Hm. Maybe." She said, burying her face in the crook of his neck to hide her wide smile.

"So you find me sexy, huh?" He teased, placing one of his arms around her waist, rubbing circles on her back with his fingers.

"Who doesn't?" She mumbled, her lips brushing the skin of his neck. Bradley shivered at the feeling and then turned his head so she'd look at him again.

"You're pretty hot yourself. I think it's fair I tell you too." He smiled one of his dazzling smiles at her, showing off his perfectly white teeth. "Like, beautiful and hot." He added. "Not trying to make you uncomfortable." He said when he noticed her lack of reaction.

She simply put her head on his shoulder again, smiled and started drawing random shapes on his chest as well, mimicking his actions. They both stayed silent for a while, simply enjoying each other's company. That's what they loved most about the other: they could not say anything or do anything for hours but it wouldn't get uncomfortable or boring. They felt completely content in each other's embrace and company, they didn't need more than each other.

"You know, you might be my best friend, but I also do have a tiny crush on you. Hate to admit it, because your big ego surely doesn't need it, but you're kinda irresistible." Stefani confessed, breaking their silence after a good five minutes.

Bradley chuckled, his body vibrating against hers. "The irresistible and incredible Lady Gaga has a crush on me? What an honor that is!" He joked, making her groan and slap his chest. "I'm joking. I might've developed one of those crushes on you as well. I felt like I was in a teenage movie when I first met you." He grinned.

She placed her chin on his shoulder to look up at him again. "Oh, you mean like cartoon hearts flying around your head and sunlight beaming around my body while the whole scene is in slow motion?" She teased him.

Bradley pretended to think about it for a moment. "Not quite as dramatic but close." He paused. "You did look like an angel though. Still do."

She blushed again and didn't turn away this time. "As charming as ever, Cooper." She bit down on her bottom lip.

They both looked at each other for a while, letting their previous confessions and words sink in. Neither one of them felt nervous at the sudden change of mood, even though they'd basically just admitted to having feelings for each other, which was a big deal or at least it should've been one. To them it wasn't. They'd always been open books when it came to their feelings towards each other, never shied back from showing the other how much they meant to them. This was just the next step and they quite honestly did see it coming already.

"Are you going to kiss me now or keep me waiting again?" Stefani teased, running a finger along his jawline in anticipation.

"I'd love to hear you beg for it." He said, one side of his mouth curving up into a half smile.

"I'll save the begging for the bedroom, Cooper. Now kiss me before I kick you out of my house." She threatened him, a playful glare on her face.

"That's probably the hottest thing you've ever said to me." He said before he leaned in closer to her face.

"Wait until we really get to it then." She smirked, her fingers gently touching his neck when their lips finally met in a soft kiss.

Bradley gently pulled her closer to him, deepening the kiss. He couldn't believe how soft her lips really felt on his. They truly fit together perfectly. His hand snook around her waist and her legs were on either side of his in a second. She smiled while they kissed, feeling content and safe in his arms.

"I've missed your lips on mine, to have you like this." Bradley whispered, placing soft kisses down her neck.

"It was never really Ally and Jackson, was it?" Stefani moaned when he bit down on her neck, sucking the skin of it into his mouth.

"No." He chuckled. "We are Ally and Jackson. We've always been them. What we had was far away from acting." Bradley said, pulling away from her. He leaned back into the couch and pulled her with him. Her head came to rest on his chest and she smiled, sucking her bottom lip into her mouth, still tasting him on her lips.

Stefani let out a yawn and Bradley kissed her forehead, smiling down at her. "You're tired. Sleep a bit."

"No, I don't want to bore you already." She grumbled, her eyes almost closing on their own.

Bradley laughed and shook his head, placing a soft kiss on her lips. "There's no way you could bore me. Sleep. I'll be right here when you wake up again."

"Promise?" She asked, already half asleep.

"Promise." He whispered, watching her drift off into a deep slumber while she laid in his arms, right where she belonged.

I didn't edit this so I'm sorry for any mistakes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 1.1K 45
Fanfiction about Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga. Just a Mix of Reality and Dream😚😍 I don't know anyone personally and don't want to make anyone bad...
67.1K 1.9K 29
Moments in the lives of Bradley Cooper and Stefani Germanotta.
16.4K 836 12
The story of Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga, as told by Irina Shayk. She watches her partner slowly fall in love with someone else. Loosely based on re...
14K 805 12
Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga meet under different forced circumstances. No matter how you tell the story, their love always shines through.