You Are My Soul Mate!

kpremii द्वारा

Family Story with Our Favorite MaNan and to support them, Devakshi will be dragged into the story! अधिक

❤️Part 1❤️
❤️Part 2❤️
❤️Part 3❤️
❤️Part 4❤️
❤️Part 5❤️
❤️Part 7❤️
❤️Part 8❤️
❤️Part 9❤️
❤️Part 10❤️
❤️Part 11❤️
❤️Part 12❤️ (Surprise😜)
❤️Part 13❤️
❤️Part 14❤️
❤️Part 15❤️
❤️Part 16❤️
❤️Part 17❤️
❤️Part 18❤️
❤️Part 19❤️
❤️Quiz Time❤️
❤️Part 20❤️
❤️Part 21❤️
❤️Part 22❤️
❤️Part 23❤️
❤️Part 24❤️
❤️Part 25❤️
❤️Part 26❤️
❤️Part 27❤️
❤️Part 28❤️
❤️Part 29❤️
❤️Part 30❤️
❤️Part 31❤️
❤️Part 32❤️
❤️Part 33❤️
❤️Part 34❤️
❤️Part 35❤️
❤️Part 36❤️
❤️Part 37❤️
❤️Part 38❤️
Author Got Surprised... 😳
❤️Part 39❤️
❤️Part 40❤️
❤️Part 41❤️
❤️Part 42❤️
❤️Part 43❤️
❤️Part 44❤️
Note
Announcement 😍
Hello Everyone! 😍😘
Story Update! 😀

❤️Part 6❤️

6.1K 464 124
kpremii द्वारा

Author's Note : Thanks for your Votes and Comments!

............................................................

Do Hit the Star Button! ⭐⭐⭐

Silent Readers, Please VOTE!

Do provide the Inline Comments! 😍😍😍

............................................................

Precap : Manik's rude behaviour to Nandini!

............................................................

Ashok Dixit and Anupama Dixit - Parents of Dev Dixit!

It's early morning. Dev comes after his jogging... Anupama Dixit, his mother gave him ginger tea....

Dev : "Thank you anups!"

Dev always calls his Mom as Anups. Very rarely he calls her Mom"

Dev while drinking tea : "Super Anups....This early morning, this chill weather and ginger tea is a great combination!"

Anupama : "Yes, Dev....This ginger tea is good for cold too. Your grandmother will always want this ginger tea made by my hand...."

Saying this, Anupama drowned in pool of sadness. Dev noticed this and sidehugged her.

Dev teasingly : "I think my mom is missing her mom very much...What can we do for this baby now? Can we take this baby to her mom?"

Anupama in fear : "Shhh... keep quiet Dev. What if your father heard it? If he heard what you said now.... he will start to dance on my head!"

Dev : "Mom! How many more days you are going to get scared of him? What happened like that? Shekhar Mamu has married the girl he loved....What's wrong in that?....What happened is happened!....Keeping this enmity in his heart for 18 years...... your husband that is my father didn't allow you to go to your mother's home"

Anupama : "Dev! Talk quitely.... Your father's anger is justified. For that only, I am obeying him and did not go to my mom's home"

Dev : "I didn't say that my father's anger is wrong. But why he is angry for this much long years? The person who is the reason for this issue .....she is also happy with her family.....Then why he is angry now? The previous week when your elder brother came to invite us for the wedding, dad didn't even talk to them... He only told that no one will attend the marriage.... I don't know what kind of man he is? Because of his cursings only...Shekhar Mamu has lost his life...He has so many relations. But he is living alone...I feel pity on him"

Hearing Dev...Anupama also started to miss his younger brother Shekhar very much.....and drowned in old memories.

Author's note :

Dev's father is Ashok Dixit..

Before 18 Years!

Ashok's sister loved Anupama's younger brother (i.e.Shekhar) (one sided)

His sister wished to marry only Shekhar. Ashok became very happy and arranged for the wedding. Both the families are happy.

Shekhar on getting to know this through his sister Anupama told his father that he loves Shwetha. He is going to marry only her. The problem rises in both the homes.

Shekhar wished to marry Shwetha only with the consent of all the families. But due to the problems rised .....he eloped with Shwetha and married her. He also registered his marriage.

When Ashok's sister came to know about the wedding.... she tried to commit suicide. But god's grace she survived. As soon as possible....Ashok got his sister married to someone.Now she is happy with her family!

Ashok is very angry on Shekhar. So he told Anupama to cut of all her relations with her parents' home. Anupama is still obeying his decision and didn't even tried to go to her home.

Years passed ....but Ashok's anger didn't even reduced for an inch....

Recovering from old memories Anupama wiped her tears.......But then Anupama's eyes glowed.!

Anupama eagerly : "Dev! You once told that Shekhar has a daughter right? How will she look? Have you ever seen her?"

Dev : "Yes. I have seen her. I have seen her when I am going to college. You too want to see her?"

Anupama bobbed her head excitedly!

Anupama : "Yes dev. From the day you told about her...I am very excited!"

Note : Claiming brother's daughter as daughter - in- law is common. But it is also said when there is a thought over it! 😂😜

Dev smilingly : "It seems you are very eager to meet your daughter in law?"

Saying this he took his phone and showed a picture to Anupama.

In that picture..our Nandini is looking very beautiful with her cute and innocent looks!

Anupama with lots of happiness : "Hey dev! see my daughter in law.She is looking very beautiful. She is exactly like her mother Shwetha....Her eyes are like my brother Shekhar's ....She is looking like an angel"

Dev : "Yes Anups....Your daughter in law is really an angel. She is more beautiful than an angel when I met her!"

Anupama excitedly : "Dev! Had you even met her?.....Spoke to her?"

Dev : "I didn't talk to her. But I met her"

Saying this Dev told how he met Sonakshi and Nandini - the bus incident!

Anupama became very happy hearing this...But she again became sad.

Anupama sadly : "I too want to meet her and talk to her. But there is no way for this!"

Dev : "Anups!....Why are you feeling this much? You don't worry... You see one day, I will bring your daughter in law here!

Anupama smilingly : "Are you saying the truth? Whether it will happen?"

Dev : "It will happen for sure...I will bring Nandini to this home"

Dev continued : "Anups! Enough of thinking about your daughter in law !... I am getting late. Call me if breakfast is ready"

Saying this Dev went to his room!

Author's Note :

Dev Dixit is the only son of Ashok Dixit and Anupama Dixit. He finished his medical studies. Now he is in training period. Dev and Sonakshi's brother Sahil studied in the same college. They are not close friends. But they know each other.....He has seen Nandini manytimes with Sahil.....He came to know that Nandini is very scared. She only concentrates in her works and not anywhere.

...........................................................

Scene changes to Sonakshi's home!

Sharmila : "Hey Sona get up ... Time is 9.00 a.m now.... If you are not going to get up ...I will pour water on your face"

But Sona didn't cared for it!

Sona whispered in sleep : " 10 mins Sharmi!....Please today is sunday right?"

Saying this she pulled the blanket over her and again started to sleep.

Sharmila angrily went away from her room seeing her behaviour.

"Meow....." a cat like sound came. Sonakshi as soon as heard this panickingly got up from her sleep.

She cleared the blanket over her.

As soon as she saw a cat on her bed she screamed.

Sona : "Mom! Ahhhhh!"

She stunned and sat quitely seeing the cat that closer.

But when the cat heard the scream of Sona...it got frightened and jumped out of the window.

Sharmila and his husband panicking ran to her room listening to her scream.

Sharmila : "What sona? Why you screamed? "

But sona didn't reply her....She did not even move from her place.

Seeing this Sharmila's anger rose to peak!

Sharmila : "Hey Sona! Hey!"

But sona sat freezed. So she slighly patted her cheeks and sona came to her senses.

As soon as she came to her senses, she looked at her surroundings and her eyes landed on her father.

Sona grabbed his hand : "Dad!...Cat dad!"

Sharmila : "Cat? Why cat would come here?"

Saying this she searched everywhere but didn't found any.

Sharmila : "Hey Sona! You saw the cat in your dream right?"

Sona : "No Mom! It's not a dream. I saw it in real!"

Sharmila : "It looks like you are grown up. But you are still scared for a cat..If someone heard this, they will laugh at you"

Rajeev : "Hey! Why are you scolding my daughter...You know right that she is scared of cat....See how she is freezed in fear!'

Sahil came to her room : "Yeah yeah...Your daughter is very much scared........She didn't have fear for us. Leave her, atleast she is having for this cat!"

Sonakshi glared Sahil!

Sona : "So you only did this work? You only placed the cat on my bed right?"

Sahil laughed : "Yes my dear sister....I only did that good job. Mom is doing all the works alone with much difficulty. But here you are sleeping here till 9.30 in morning. Because of that only I woke you up with the help of cat"

Sona beats him at his back.

Sharmila : "Hey! why are you beating my son... He did this out of his concern for me. But do you have any concern for me? No right?"

Sona made a whatever look.

Sona : "Yeah so much concern. His concern lasts only till his wife come. See after that. He will defend only his wife....Don't believe him..."

Sona continued to Sahil : "You are so much concern about mom right..Why can't you help her? What's the need to wake up me?'

Sahil : "Boys don't do household chores"

Saying this he smiled wickedly.and ran out of her room....... Sona's anger rose to peak!

She ran and followed him.

They were running all around the home.

Rajeev and Sharmila are looking at their children in disbelief!

................1536 Words.............................

Hope you enjoyed the Story!😃😃

Excited for the Upcoming Story?

Few words for Dev and Anupama?

Few words for Sonakshi and Sahil?

............................................................

Do Hit the Star Button! ⭐⭐⭐

Silent Readers, Please VOTE!

Do provide the Inline Comments! 😍😍😍

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

458K 25.2K 27
#11 ky2 stories on 18th July 2016 Written By Mawara Ezaj
37.3K 1.7K 32
warning ⚠️.New readers This is CRINGEY Don't read it RARELY UPDATE!! 🫠still I don't wanna delete it Start: 6 may 2023 End: ????????? Short chapter...
4.4K 115 31
This has never happened in the GRDA, two twin brothers becoming Grim Reapers. It's bad enough that they look alike, but they also have the same name...
Ice Age swordswift द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

25.1K 393 5
Diego wasn't the only one to join the herd. his mate Darlene joined as well. watch how Darlene changes the story.