She's our bodyguard?!?

By Tillytheboss

I'm Lenna Vick and believe it or not, I'm One Direction's new bodyguard. I know, it's pretty hard to believe... More

Characters
Chapter 1 - ABOUT ME
Chapter 2 - Meeting The Boys
Chapter 3 - DADDY
Chapter 4 - 5 AM
Chapter 5 - Dang it
Chapter 6 - Wait You're My Brother
Chapter 7 - What's going on?
Heads or Tails
The Event
The Vicks are Back Bitch!
Little town
Mom?
Janet
We bought a diner
The tapes
Earl
Pregnancies and fighting
Sydney
Like mother like daughter
Stacy the little liar
Troy
American?
Answers and updates
Janet??
Liam...
The shootout
Old friend
Story Time
Bye Bye Bye.
One Direction's return
Children and fighting
Nicky
Hospital Suprises
Looks like she's back
Wrong Lad
Veronica veronica.
Trailer
Dear kinda husband
Calm before the storm?
Bang bang/// 1 more chapter
Last Chapter
SEQUAL
IMPORTANT!!

Danny Baby

1.7K 43 11
By Tillytheboss

Leanna's POV

"What are you really doing here?" I asked him, completely done with playing along. His smirk fell, but he didn't speak.

"Can't I just come and see you? You were my first love after all." He told me, the arrogant smirk returning to his face.

"Please, just tell me." I demanded with pleading eyes. He sighed and took a step forward. He tried to get past me, but I was NOT going to let him. Sydney is here, and Harry. I know Destiny can take care of herself.

"Fine. I heard that some guy wants to kill you, and I'm not letting you die. I may have done some really fucking stupid things in the past, but I still care about your well being." He told me seriously. I almost believed him. That was until his devilish smirk spread across his face.

"You are here to protect me? Really?" I asked him in dis-belief. He groaned and looked away from me. He glared at me , giving me a familiar look that I've seen thousands of times.

He took a step forward toward me. I screamed and jumped back covering myself with my arms protectively. I heard the loud footsteps of Destiny. She took Danny by surprise and tackled him to the ground with a knife harshly pressed to his throat. The look of absolute fear in his eyes actually brought me a bit joy. I mean, I've seen that look before, but not often.

"Who are you? What the hell are you doing here?" Destiny mustered out with a kinda scary demanding voice. I don't blame Danny, if I was him, I'd be terrified also.

"LEANNA!! Help me." He shouted probably scaring Sydney who was just in the other room with Harry.

"Shut up." I hissed at him, the anger taking over me.

He instantly went silent and froze.

"Listen up. You are going to answer every single one of her questions." I demanded. Danny's fright seemed to increase by the second. Good.

"Let's try this again, shall we?" Destiny said to him with a smirk. He gave a teeny-tiny nod in response.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" She asked him once again. Her pressure on the knife seeming to tighten.

"I'm Danny, Leanna's ex-boyfriend. I am here because me and her have some unfinished business." Danny answered Destiny. Destiny slightly nodded and looked away.

She swiftly looked back at him with an intense glare.

"Danny. What is this unfinished business?" She asked tilting her head to the side. Somehow her glare got even more intense. It was quite scary.

"An agreement if I remember right. Leanna said she'd come with me and the boys and join the gang. You know, since she is important and all. I guess you could say she's a really valuable asset." He told Destiny with the same devilish smirk I remember dearly. You know, since he never seemed to make any other facial expressions.

I groaned suddenly remembering that. It was when we were still somewhat friends. He agreed he'd help my mother and father in anyway he can at any time, if I'd join his stupid little gang at any time he requested.

"Let him up." I ordered Destiny. She looked at me with a frown before she got up off of him and walked beside me. She kept glaring at Danny the whole time, which made me smirk myself.

"Right now isn't a good time Danny." I told him flaring my arms. He frowned, but don't take that as defeat. He doesn't go down that easy.

"I know it's not. Some guys took Nick. They are expecting us to pay them for him, but we don't have the kind of money they want. We really need your help." Danny spoke looking at the ceiling. Wow, must be really desperate. He wouldn't of actually asked for help if he wasn't.

"I'll think about it, Kay?" I told him sincerely. I'm way too nice for him. Ugh and stupid Nick.

He nodded and walked towards the door. He stopped and turned around.

"We are outside by the way." He told me as if he expected me to invite all them In. Nope, not gonna happen.

"You should get a room. BYEE." I told him pushing him outside the door and slamming it shut. I locked the door and sighed.

"You aren't going with him." Destiny demanded. I looked at her and she cooled down.

"Sorry about him. He's kind of a crazy bipolar person." I told Destiny with a grin. She frowned, and looked away. She walked out of the room. Minutes later Harry cautiously walked into the room.

"Are you okay?" He asked me sincerely. I nodded even though I knew I wasn't.

Harry walked over and engulfed me in a warm hug. I hugged him back and felt like crying. I am far too overwhelmed for everything that's been happening. I felt a tear rush down my cheek.

"It's going to be okay." Harry said putting his head on the top of my head.

"Is it though?" I asked him pulling away from the hug. I looked him in his emerald green eyes. He looked at me and grabbed my shoulders.

"It will. I promise you that. We will make it out alive." Harry convinced me. I don't know how he did, but he did.

"Thank you Harry. I hope you keep your promise." I told him worried. He nodded and I felt little arms wrap around my leg.

I looked down and Sydney was standing there. She looked concerned and I have to admit it was really cute.

Harry kneeled down and picked her up. She giggled and grabbed a death grip onto him, but he didn't seem to honesty mind.

"I love you auntie Lea." Sydney told me. She leaned over and awkwardly hugged me. I hugged her back with a small smile.

Wait...

"Harry did Gemma get here yet?" I asked him worried. His eyes went wide and he shook his head saying no, she hasn't arrived yet.

Where is Zayn? Opps... I mean Where is Gemma? To used to asking myself where Zayn is I guess.

"Let me call Liam?" I suggested. Harry frantically nodded. I quickly rushed to get my phone. I dialed Liam's number, but Perrie answered.

"Hello?" She answered worry deep in her voice.

"Perrie?" I asked already knowing it's her.

"Yeah it's me." She answered causally.

"Where is my brother?" I asked her nicely. I heard her hush someone saying I was on the phone with her.

"Liam is currently....busy?" Perrie answered unsure. Shuffling in the background could be heard.

"Perrie." I spoke with a bit of a whine. Perrie sighed and sounded like was moving.

"Okay. Am I on speaker?" She asked quickly. She sounded panicked.

"No. You aren't."

"Okay. The boys read an article about....two fans....committing suicide because they are missing." Perrie rushed the last part, her accent sounded really thick. I gasped in shock.

"Don't you dare tell Harry! He would take it the worst! By the looks of the boys around here it's already horrible." She rushed out. I quickly promised I wouldn't say anything.

"So is Gemma there with you?" I asked her trying to change the subject.

"Actually yes. She tried to find your hotel, but couldn't." Perrie told me with a laugh. She then made a weird noise and the sound of footsteps running is all that was heard.

"Perrie? Are you okay?" I asked concerned. I heard a horrible noise followed by another. Then the sound of footsteps returned.

"Sorry. I threw up." She told me sounding exhausted.

"Goodnight!" She told me hanging up on me.

I put the phone down and Harry was looking at me expecting answers.

"Gemma went back to their place." I told Harry. He sighed in relief and hugged Sydney who was sitting in his arms. She giggled and grinned.

I'm glad that Harry and Sydney have really gotten close. If they hadn't , doing what I'm about to do would be even harder than before. I need them safe.

---------------
Sorry for the REALLY late update!! You guys need to comment and be all like "update you shank!! Ive been waiting for like 2 weeks!"... Naw you gotta be nicer than that..

Please:

Comment

Vote

Share with dem friends of yours.

And LOVE YOUR AMAZING SELF!! You are worth it!

Love ya- Tilly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 248 30
Hey, I’m Charlie. My real name is Charolette, but I go by Charlie. Let me tell you a little bit about myself... I’m 16 (almost 17) years old, and a...
9.9K 341 32
Most would say life has always been easy for rich Irish teenager Lauren Daley, but she disagrees. Despite the fact her Mum and Dad are extremely famo...
194K 4.2K 90
[this is the story of how i learned to live. but don't worry! it's kind of a fun one.] - ❝No, Niall, you don't get it! Our mom left me at a fire stat...
6.4K 76 92
Y/n Y/l/n, a 21 year old, successful singer, disappeared for two years without anyone knowing the reason. She had to keep it a secret, she wanted it...