...Only You...

By Cole_Cami

[COMPLETED] Highest ranking #1 jeronica This book is based on 4×15 episode. Betty and Archie kissed and prete... More

INTRODUCTION
THE KISS
JEALOUS
APOLOGIES
SHOWING UP
..FRIENDS..
HANGING AROUND
CHEATING
POP'S
FINDING OUT
BREAK UPS
TAKING REVENGE
MOVIES
SERPENTS
SCREW HOME
BEATEN UP
DRUNK
HEADACHE
SUSPENDED
VUGHEAD
THE LODGE LODGE
LAST NIGHT
EXPOSED
THE PLAN
THE NEW HOUSE
OF COURSE I LOVE YOU, QUEEN
FIRST KISS
THE BREAK UP
EMOTIONAL
STAY
UNIVERSITIES
THE NOVEL
HARVARD
THE DEATH
THE MYSTERIOUS MAN
BUSTED
THE PROPOSAL
THE WEDDING

THE "TALK"

2.5K 65 187
By Cole_Cami

Veronica's POV
I was at Pop's, eating some breakfast. I had texted Jughead to come and join me and he said, that he would come in 30 minutes. So I just waited for him.

While I was sitting on my booth, I heard the bell ringing from the door and I looked up, hoping to he Jug. But it wasn't. It was...It was Archie Andrews.

"Hey, Ronnie.."

"What the hell do you want?!"

"Woah, woah, relax." said he and sat on Jughead's booked seat (booked by me).

"I just wanted to talk."

I exhaled loudly and got up.

"I gotta go."

But he grabbed my hand and sat me down again.

"Please, Ronnie. Listen to me."

I was so pissed, that he dared to call me Ronnie after all those things with him and Betty happened.

"Fine. I won't care, though."

"Ronnie-"

"VERONICA!"

"Veronica, I am so sorry. Betty and I didn't want to hurt you. We just kissed and the one thing lead to the other..."

"Fuck you, Andrews! You are saying, that you weren't ever going to tell me about you and Betty? You know, that pisses me even more!"

"That's not my point."

"Then, what's your fucking point, Archie, huh?! You hurted me, you hurted my feelings! Can't you understand that?"

"Veronica, I...I never meant to kiss Betty. At least, not while we were still together. We just had a conversation about that kiss we had shared. When we were pretending. And I asked her, if that kiss meant something to her, but she lied. I knew that she did."

"That's the problem, Archie. That you knew Betty better, than you knew me. Your girlfriend. That's why I'm not your girlfriend anymore."

"Betty and I knew each other since forever. She was like a sister to me. And that's why, I knew that she was lying. But Veronica, I know you too. And I know, that you are still not over me."

"Screw you, Archie. Leave me alone and go to Betty."

"Ronnie-"

"JUST GO!"

He left and I stayed there by myself. After a few minutes, Jughead came and noticed that I was upset.

"Veronica, is everything alright?"

"No. A-Archie came here and he talked to me, even though I didn't want to."

"Oh my God, did he hurt you?"

"Relax, Jughead. I wouldn't let him."

"Okay. What happened? Did he saud something that made you upset?"

"Of course he did. He said, that he kissed Betty by mistake amd that he didn't want to hurt me and that he would never going to tell me about his secret relationship with her, if we were still together. How was I so stupid? How did I ever trusted that man? Jughead, do you think I wss responsible for what happened?"

Jughead gave me a half smile and responed:

"Hell no, Ron. It was definitely not your fault and you weren't stupid. You were in love. And everyone who is in love is blind. No one can act with logic, when they are in love. Look at me. I was in love with the biggest bitch in the world, right?"

He laughed and I chuckled.

"You are amazing, Jug."

"Give me your hands."

"Wh-"

"Just do it."

He sat in the same seat as me, held my hands and kissed them. After he pulled away, he looked at me, with a pink from blushing face and opened his mouth to say something.

"I-I'm sorry, I just thought you might needed that."

"Don't be. I really needed that. Can I...?"

"Of course."

I laid my head on his shoulder and sighed. He wrapped an arm around me and held my close to him. His other hand was still holding mine.

"You are so special, Veronica. Archie is so fucking stupid for not understanding that."

"You are special too. And Betty is totally a slut. I mean, if I were her, I would have never left you."

"You mean that?"

"Yes, of course!"

"Thank you. So much."

I started tearing up, trying to remember the ups and downs I've got through with Archie and Jug saw me.

"Don't cry over that ass. We made a promise. Come here."

He held me closer to him and laid his head on mine. He kissed my forhead and without realising it, I blushed.

After a while, we ate our burger and drank our milkshakes and went to our homes. I texted Kevin and he came by, keeping me some company. I told him about Archie too and he said that he was a fucking bastard. Ah, I totally agree on that one.

●●●

Archie's POV
I was at my bed, with a sleeping Betty Cooper next to me. She was so freaking beautiful! Betty is an amazing person, who cares for everybody and wants to help. She is so selfless. She has a heart made of gold. I love Betty, but a part of me still wants Ronnie. I'm clearly not over her and Betty is still not over Jughead. But it hasn't been a long, so how could we forget about them so easily? We were with them for about 4 years.

And the talk I had with Ronnie today, made her angrier. I didn't want to piss her off. I never wanted that. She used to be my world. I'm not so sure, that what I did with Betty was the right thing.

So I decided to see her.

[In the evening]

I was outside her house, waiting for her. And she came.

"WHAT THE FUCK, ANDREWS?! ARE YOU STALKING ME?!"

"No, Veronica, you misunderstood. I wanted to talk to you and before you say anything, it's not about me and Betty."

"I have plans with Jughead. Leave me alone, you asshole."

"Veronica, you are not over me and I'm not over you."

"And what is that supposed to mean?"

"You and I both know the answer to this question."

"Jughead will be there in five minutes, so you better get going."

"You don't want him to beat me up, huh? You still care for me."

"You are so fucking wrong about that. I wanted him to kill you, but then, he would go to jail."

"So you are saying that you care for him and not me, right?"

"Excactly."

"That's bullshit, Veronica and we both know that."

"Fuck you."

I came closer to her.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"What you want me to do."

Veronica's POV
Archie came closer to kiss me, but I pushed him.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!"

He used all of his strentgh and I tried to push him away, but I wasn't so strong.

"HELP, SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!"

"No one will hear you, so you can give up trying to call for help."

I was scared and I wanted to cry. But I am a Lodge and I would never look weak in front of a man.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER, BASTARD!"

It was Jughead. He picked him up and pushed him against the wall, starting punching him. He put his arm against his neck, making him not being able to breath so easily. I was watching them and I was crying. I was so scared. Jughead threw him to the ground and kicked his ribbs. For a moment, I seriously thought, that he was going to kill him.

Archie left scared and Jughead walked over me, cupping my cheeks with his hands and looking straight to my eyes with a worried look.

"Did he tried to hurt you?"

"He...t-tried to k-kiss me and who knew, wh-what would happen t-then.."

Jughead hugged me and I hugged him back, burying my head on his neck and sobbed.

"If he tried to touch even a piece of your hair..."

He breathed heavily on my neck and I could feel his hot breath on me.

When he looked at me, his eyes were glossy. Like he was about to cry. He was so worried about me.

"I-I love you, Jug."

"I l-love you too, Ronnie."

I hugged him again and we went to Dilton's bunker. I didn't want to sleep alone that night. I wanted him with me. He made me feel so safe.

Jughead's POV
Ronnie staid with me tonight. She was scared about what happened earlier and I completely got it. I wanted her to feel safe. She laid down to my bed and I slept on a small couch, which was there.When Veronica said she loved me, I knew that she meant it with a friendly way. And I did love her, too. But I'm starting to think, that maybe I like her a bit. With the romantic way.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

EXCELLENT! I finally got Jughead to admit his feelings for Veronica. And guys, don't misunderstand! Veronica said "I love you" to Jug in a friendly way. She didn't love him like he loved her. Anyways, I hope you liked the chapter. Tysm for reading and voting, you are all amazing!

♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 789 33
[COMPLETED] [30,000 - 35,000 WORDS] Betty Cooper grew up in a small town called Riverdale. She loved it, but she always felt like there was one thing...
105K 1.1K 106
thos story is a little different from my other ones but its never to late to try something new
47.2K 2K 33
-where jughead texts an unknown number which is veronica or -where jughead is a shameless flirt and veronica has to deal with his bullshit
12.1K 324 21
[COMPLETED] This story is about Veronica and her brother Kevin (he's Kevin Keller but in this story he's gonna be a Lodge I wanted to do smthng diffe...