Storm - Luke Hemmings // COMP...

By 5sauceeofsummer

Traveling alone can be wonderful, you meet new people and you can do wathever you want because you don't have... More

Introduction
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9 - Last Chapter
Author's Note
F1 One shots

1.5

375 114 18
By 5sauceeofsummer

It was almost night but I and Luke were in the same spot. This time Luke was with his head in my lap and we were talking about the most various things, things about our past and I was finally getting to know little things about Luke. 

-Let's go get a pizza, we can eat here! -I said and Luke nodded. 

-I have a blanket in my car, we can use it so the pizza doesn't get cover in sand, but we need candles too or soon we won't be able to see each other -Luke says and I laugh.

-Don't get it wrong... This is not a date! -I whispered in his ear and messed is hair right after.

-And who said I want a date with you, princess?-He says and quickly stands up. -Come on, I'm hungry. -He said and extended his arm so I can grab it... just like the first time I saw him.

-I'm not falling for that one again. -I said while getting up. Luke laughed.

-I'm offended, I thought that all that I did today was for you to trust me! -His hand goes to his chest as he if was hurt there.

-Maybe I'm gonna need a little more than just this! -I said and started walking in front of him but soon I noticed that he stopped. I turn around just to see him looking at me with his mouth open wide. -I'm kidding! Close your mouth, I don't want to see a fly get in there. -I giggles and Luke smiles.

I pushed him by his arm and went to pick our stuff up. After that, we made our way into a pizzeria but Luke went to the supermarket next to it to pick the candles and something to light them up as he mentioned before.

I picked up two pizzas and in the meantime, Luke already bought the candles so we were ready to go to the beach again. I picked up the blanket from Luke's car and we made our way again to the sand. This time we were a little farther from the sea because the water could rise at any moment. 

Luke extended the blanket over the sand and I sat on it first. He lights up the candles and put them in every corner of the blanket so the wind doesn't fold him over, throwing sand at us. This way we could see each other too. It was pretty dark already and it was even colder than before so I was literally shaking.

-You're shaking! -Luke says laughing. -It isn't even that cold! -He took off his hoodie handing it to me. -You can keep it. 

-Thank you. -I said and kissed him on the cheek what made him blush a little.

 -I just want you to know that I enjoyed every single moment with you today. -He smiles and takes a bite of the pizza.

-Me too, we could do this again. At least you're not being an annoying asshole as always! -I laughed and Luke giggles.

-Just wait... You better enjoy while I'm this way! -I look at him worried and he laughs again. -I'm kidding, princess!

-Can you please stop calling me that? It gives me headaches just to hear that word! -I said and Luke smirks.

-Never in my life! 

-Oh, so you're assuming that I'll be your friend for the rest of your life? If you continue calling me that, that's not gonna happen'! -I joked. Now, I was actually getting comfortable with him calling me that... I was kinda enjoying it too.

-I was not assuming that. But yeah, you could say that if it makes you happy! -We both laugh. Luke tried to pick the last slice but I quickly picked it first.

-Don't you dare, Luke Robert Hemmings, it's mine! -I said and Luke tries to take it off my hand.

-I'm still hungry. I need to keep this big and beautiful body full and healthy!

-If you want to keep that big body healthy don't eat the last slice! Pizza isn't healthy you know? - I asked rhetorically but joking with him.

-I said big and beautiful!

-Whatever you say, Luke! -I said and he laughs.

Our eyes crossed each other and we just stayed that way. Looking in each other's eyes and at that moment I couldn't ask for more. This day was perfect and I can finally consider Luke as a friend and I just hope he doesn't ruin this from now on.
When I noticed his hand was in my face and his thumb was rubbing my cheek.

-Can I thank you? -he whispered. Our eyes never looked away for even a split second.

-For what? -I was really confused about what he just said.

-For not running away for me when I told you what I did... -His face was now with an expression of sadness and that broke my heart in a million tiny pieces.

-I don't want you to think that you have to thank me! You didn't run away when I told you about what made my brother die so why should I run away from you? You almost killed your sister in an accident and she really died after but it wasn't your fault that she didn't take care of herself after that. I blame myself for the death of my brother and I say that I really killed him because if it wasn't for me he would still be alive. What's worst? -Tears were starting to come down my face but Luke quickly whipped them out.

-I think it's better if we don't talk about this anymore. I just wanted to thank you okay? -Luke smiles at me and I nod.

-I accept that! -I smiled back.

We laid in the blanket watching the stars and talking about random stuff. I talked about how is it like to live in California and he talked about living in Sydney. He talked about his relationship with Ashton before all that and he also told me that he could sing.

-Can you sing for me, please? -I asked and Luke nods.

-But I deserve something in return!

-What do you want? I'll do anything! -I begged, making him Laugh.

-I want a kiss, princess. -he whispered in my ear.

-Only that? No problem. -I said and I quickly gave him a kiss on the cheek.

-I was not meaning there and you know it. -He smirks and laughs right after -I'm just joking with you! What do you want me to sing?

-Can you sing Chasing Cars or something like that? -I asked and he confirms.

-I'm just gonna sing something first to warm up okay? -He asks and I lay my head on his lap, he was now sitting down so I had a beautiful view over his face. He could be beautiful even seen from below.

"Beautiful girls all over the world
I could be chasing but my time would be wasted
They got nothin' on you baby
Nothin' on you baby

They might say hi and I might say hey
But you shouldn't worry about what they say
'Cause they got nothin' on you baby
Nothin' on you baby"

-Oh wow. You know the lyrics to Nothin' On You... What a surprise, Luke Hemmings. -I say and he laughs. - Just sing what I asked you to sing! -I begged, making puppy eyes and he smiled at me.

"We'll do it all
Everything
On our own

We don't need
Anything
Or anyone

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel

Those three words
Are said too much
They're not enough

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life

Let's waste time
Chasing cars
Around our heads

I need your grace
To remind me
To find my own

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life

All that I am
All that I ever was
Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see

I don't know where
Confused about how as well
Just know that these things will never change for us at all

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?"

-I will a hundred percent lay here with you and forget the world, Luke. -I said. -Thank you, it was beautiful. That song means so much to me. And you have an amazing voice! I could hear you sing all day and I'm not even kidding. -he looks at me and starts to mess with my hair.

-That song means so much to me too. So can we forget the world now? -Luke smiles and I smiled back at him.

-Sure! -I said.

I quickly sat down and turn around to face him. My legs were on top of his. Our faces were slowly getting more close to each other and in a split of a second, our lips were together. That lip ring was still my favorite part about the kiss but this was wrong... We were going so well, we were finally getting to know each other and this can't be happening! I can't kiss him now... I just know him for about 2 weeks... This is wrong... So wrong... I carefully pulled him away. He didn't understand why and I could see it in eyes.

-We can't, Luke. It's too soon! -I said and I quickly stand up, Luke does the same.

-What did I do wrong? -his hand goes to my cheek and I put my hand over his.

-You did everything right and that's the problem. I'm waiting for you to do something wrong so I have an excuse to not fall in love with you but today I didn't find anything and that's the problem, Luke. I don't want to fall in love with you right now because I don't know if you're gonna be always like this or if you're going to be an asshole like you were until this afternoon. It's too soon for me to fall in love with you but that's what is happening right now! -I was talking fast. Everything came out directly out of my heart and I didn't think what I was saying first.

-Are you falling for me?

______________
Ahahahha I'm so sorry for leaving you there but I really hope you enjoyed this chapter. It's like a part 2 for the last chapter but I think that's okay.
If you liked please vote, comment and share this!! It's very important to me!

Ly all so much <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140 35 35
The day had already been monumentally shitty. The worst of the worst days. An absolute steaming-pile-of-crap day. So, really, it was only natural to...
197 41 40
you live the perfect life. you have a boyfriend and an amazing friend who you now all you're whole live, you do things that you love the most. ever...
4.6K 137 33
" there comes a time when you look at someone in the eyes and just realise for the first time that everything is going to go perfectly fine. "
19.8K 710 151
This book is filled to the top with funny and random things from Tumblr or that wander inside my brain.. Every now and then there might be an imagine...