Hunter: Gods & Monsters

By ellarose12

Vampires have Slayers. Werewolves have Trackers. Everything else has a Hunter. ____ A lot can happen... More

31st March 2014
Chapter 1
1st April 2014
Chapter 2
1st April 2014
Chapter 3
4 April 2014
Chapter 4
5 April 2014
Chapter 5
7th April 2014
Chapter 6
8th April 2014
Chapter 7
20th April 2014
Chapter 8
26th April 2014
Chapter 9
11th May 2014
Chapter 10
13th May 2014
Chapter 11
13th May 2014
Chapter 12
16th May 2014
Chapter 13
17th May 2014
Chapter 14
31st May 2014
Chapter 15
2nd June 2014
Chapter 16
2nd June 2014
Chapter 17
3rd June 2014
Chapter 18
10th June 2014
Chapter 19
12th June 2014
Chapter 20
20th June 2014
Chapter 21
23rd June 2014
Chapter 22
30th June 2014
Chapter 23
2nd July 2014
Chapter 24
3rd July 2014
Chapter 25
3rd July 2014
Chapter 26
4th July 2014
A Long, Long Time Ago. . .
Chapter 28
4th June 2012
Chapter 29
6th July 2014
Chapter 30
6th July 2014
Chapter 31
July 2014
Chapter 32
7th July 2014
Chapter 33
8th July 2014
Chapter 34
12th July 2014
Chapter 35
19th July 2014
Chapter 36
22nd July 2014
Chapter 37
23 July 2014
Chapter 38
9th August 2014
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
A long, long time ago...

Chapter 27

798 72 24
By ellarose12

Alfie's head felt too hard and heavy to be on my stomach and I gently pushed him away as I moved to inspect the damage Eris had left me with. Thankfully it was longer looking like an alien had just forced its way out. Instead, only the scars from the last time I was nearly gutted now remained and from the small bowl in his hands, Apollo carefully washed what blood remained away. There were a few new red marks I knew would slowly fade, but they weren't as bad as I had expected.

"Healed." He started to smile, but stopped himself.

"Thank you." I fell backwards onto the bed, wanting to sleep. Despite being healed, it all still hurt and as my eyes closed, I forced them open and sat back up. "We have to go."

"No. Rest."

"How can I?" I groan. "Cain's out there with Loki, there's an army of these Berkin things coming-"

"Berserkers." He corrects.

"And Hermes is getting everyone here to help Ares and the other soldiers. It's not exactly time for a nap!" I stand, quickly using Alfie to steady myself. "How long have I been out?"

A new wave of anxiety washed over me, or maybe that was just general nauseousness. Either way I swallowed nervously, unsure if I was about to turn away to throw up whatever remained in my stomach.

"A few minutes maybe, ten. It would have been easier just to keep you unconscious." Apollo mumbles in that, I'm going to lecture you so bad, voice.

"Did you miss the part about the Berserkers? Cain? Loki?" I close my eyes, trying to stay calm. "That's ten minutes too long. Come on, let's go."

"May I remind you you could have just died, again, and-" Apollo starts.

"But I didn't. You saved me, again." I walk around the bed, getting more sure footed with each step and now stand in front of him. "Thank you. I'm glad you decided to come back. How did you even get here?"

"Your Magician friend put me in touch with Aion."

I nod, it wasn't as if Hermes had time right now to do it. "Well, I am happy you changed your mind and fixed me up. But I know you don't actually expect me to stay here."

He raises his chin slightly, takes a deep breath and from the look on his face I'm waiting for the argument to start. Instead he slowly lets it out, looking more defeated than anything as his shoulders slump forward and losing the bowl, he folds his arms across his chest. I was going regardless, I just hoped he would come with me.

"Be honest with me." He demanded, which wasn't quite what I was expecting.

"Always," I promise, prepared to do almost anything if it meant we could get going.

"Was I right?" He asks flatly, his eyes narrowing slightly as he watches me closely.

I swallow forcefully, knowing exactly what he is asking. I don't want to answer now. I don't want this talk. I just wanted us to be okay enough to get through whatever was next which wasn't going to happen without me answering him.

"Well, I mean, it's not-" I don't even know how or what to say, so I keep it simple. "Yes."

I close my eyes. I can feel Apollo's pain, I don't need to see it too. He sighs loudly and stands, brushing past me as he does so. Turning around, I find him staring out the window and go to his side.

"And it's mutual this time?" He asks slowly, still not looking at me.

"Apollo, please-"

"Is it?"

I look outside and the night is calm. The sky is clear and full of stars, the explosions that had rocked the castle earlier have either stopped, or aren't affecting this section. Not yet at least. It would be easy to pretend this was all there was, only I feel it calling; that need to go. Maybe the Fates were right and there is war in my blood.

"You actually want to do this right now?" I sigh.

"Yes."

"Give me strength," I mumble. "What we had was real. It was ours, and it came from a different place than whatever is happening between me and Cain. You were wrong then, and just because you're right now, doesn't mean you always have been."

Apollo nodded slowly, yet said nothing as he turned away again.

He had his answer, and leaving it as that, I went back to where Alfie waited. Dropping the blanket I'd wrapped myself up in, my clothes instantly replaced it - minus the rips, blood, and whatever other damage had taken place. The dagger Apollo had not so subtly given me years ago was in my hands and keeping it sheathed, I went back over. He looked at it unsure, not taking it when I held it out to him.

"I don't know what is next. For any of us. I am going to go and find Cain, I am going to finish this war. I'm sorry I hurt you, more, again, for all of it." I put Apollos' dagger on the window sill and motioned to Alfie who came over instantly.

"Elise, wait." Apollo straps it back to my waist. "That's for you. You use it better than I ever did. Come on."

"What?" I frown.

"Just know that I - I still love you. I always will, so as if I'm going to let you go alone. Who is going to save your ass if you try and get yourself killed again?" He opens his arms and I throw myself into them as I hold onto him tightly. He squeezes me back in that way that was so familiar. "So, come on. Let's go make sure that the other lander isn't any closer to taking over than he was last time he tried."

Before we can go anywhere, Deimos is suddenly in the room with us, Kara and then Artemis with him. Artemis is hugging her sibling in seconds, pushing me aside and I stumble towards Kara who does pretty much the same thing with me. Even Deimos awkwardly attempts to pat me on the back, while casting a cautious look at Alfie who hisses in surprise at our instant company. The room seems to fill up.

"You're okay? We found Eris and there was so much blood!" Kara pushes me away slightly, looking me over before pulling me back in for another hug. "I was so worried!"

"Apollo got there just in time." I tell her and all eyes turn to him.

"I knew you'd come. One day you'll stop being such a moody, old-" Artemis starts and Apollo stops her.

"Where did you all come from?" He asks.

"Hermes came and got us, once everyone was in position with Ares warriors, we went looking for Elise." Kara tells him.

"We have more allies on their way. The Oni have gathered an army of their own at the request of the God Killer." Artemis adds. "Others that can are sending their soldiers for support."

"Loki is here, his army has easily tripled from what I saw earlier. It's not good." Apollo frowns. "Can we trust those from other lands to do right by us or are we expecting a mutiny once this is over?"

"Hermes said they stand with the God Killer, and since Genzo is one of their generals, his people are following his command." She shrugs. "This all doesn't seem like Loki's doing. It's too well organised."

"Eris?" Kara asks.

"She was working with Loki." I add.

"Not her style. She wouldn't be commanding her own army or doing any of the hard work, the numbers are too great for Loki. Together, maybe, but with one down and the other busy, Berserkers still need someone to follow and they are not easing off their attack. There's a third party here we're missing." Deimos warmed.

"If that's the case, can we really trust their help?" Apollo frowns.

"Watch them. For now, we need their help. Genzo may still be holding onto the idea that I will be the Oni's saviour and theirs alone." I tell everyone. "They all know I was here to mediate with the current King, not fight. Loki's timing gives us all a common enemy to unite against."

"Will that be enough? There are plenty out there that will not be quick to forgive the Dark King." Apollo, ever the voice of negativity asks as his eyes meet mine.

"This will be the final battle. Once it's over, then we can worry about everything else including mending all those broken bridges."

"That doesn't sound like much of a plan." He challenges.

"Right now, that's all I've got." I turn to Kara and Deimos as the twins begin to whisper angrily at one another to one side. "Ready?"

"For what? Ending a war, trying to create world peace, fighting some pumped up neanderthals with immortal strength and abilities while trying to navigate your newly acquired love triangle? Bring it." Kara smirks, as Deimos rolls his eyes.

"Try and take this seriously. Both of you."

"Sure, Dad." I smirk.

"Here, eat this." He produced a pomegranate, keenly slicing it open before offering it to me. "Your energy is weak. This will help."

"Aren't they like a forbidden fruit or something?" I hesitate.

"From the Underworld?" Artemis asks in surprise, the pair coming closer. "They're a source of life, very rare. I didn't think they even grew there anymore. It's safe and if Apollo just had to heal you, eat that."

Hades appeared a second later as I'm taking a scoop of the seeds.

"Oh good, he got it to you. Hecate says hello." He quickly mumbles. "Ares is leading the first charge."

The seeds pop in my mouth and don't taste like I expected them too at all. It's buttery and warm, almost creamy and as soon as it hits my stomach, it feels like I just overdosed on popping candy in an almost painful way. I eat more as Artemis, Apollo and Hades talk battle strategies and Kara scratches under Alfie's chin.

"This is the weirdest thing I've ever done." I tell Deimos, taking the other half from him as I try to consume it as quickly as I can.

"That you've ever done, how do you think I feel?" He frowns in that way that seems so natural to him, it was more like a smile.

"Welcome to my world."

"I am glad we found you in good health," I was taking that as a compliment. "I only wish I had been there to witness your victory."

"Finished?" Kara asks, interrupting our moment.

Deimos looks at her with a deeper frown, yet the darkness in his eyes seems to lighten slightly. She glances his way and a tiny little smile appears before she's looking at me completely seriously. I nod, not completely finishing the last section and putting it down on the table before throwing the rest of the shell to Alfie who gulps them down.

"We decided," Hades starts pausing as we all move closer. "Art and I will go to Cain, assist with Loki. The rest of you will join the main battle."

"But-" I started to protest, and Artemis held up her hand to stop me.

"Let us go, please. It could help mend the last few months," Artemis explains. "Make sure he knows we aren't the enemy any more."

It made sense.

Didn't mean I liked it.

"We've wasted too much time already, just, go then!" The pair of them vanish. "Ok?"

A second later we're in the place where a large chunk of my nightmares come from. It's cold here, dark and a distant rumble makes me check the sky again only it's still clear and star filled.

Looking down, this is where the fight was.

"Wait here, you'll need a few minutes for the fruit to take effect. I'm going to Athena, meet me down there?" Apollo looks at me expectantly.

"Okay, got it." I nod.

"I'll stay with you." Kara offers, and Deimos hesitates. "Go! Do your thing!"

He disappears as Apollo does and its Deimos I notice first as the fighting ceases in the area closest to our position. We watch the soldiers fall, our people able to run from the darkness that snuffs out the fiery torches that had lit up the space. The screaming starts as the fog rolls out, spreading further around.

"I'm glad I'm not them. I've been there once. Well, under his twin's influence anyway. They twist your mind, it's fucked up." Kara whispers, shivering a second later. "You're lucky it didn't work on you."

"Eris tried some kind of thing too, didn't work out great for her either."

"Not sure if that's impressive or just proves how messed up your head is." She frowns. "Speaking of messed up, if we're all waving Team Cain flags now, how did that go down? You good, Queenie?"

"Ask me when this is all over."

Kara breathed in, closing her eyes. "It's been some time since I have found myself about to go into battle. I am thankful to have you by my side."

"Me too." I put my arm over her shoulders and gave her a squeeze. "I'm glad we met."

She smiled. "Same, except that part where you went psycho on us all last year. Now would probably be a good time to do that again though."

"I thought that's what you liked most about me? I'm unpredictable, like what will Elise do next? Go power crazy, have a panic attack, drink so much mead she can't remember the last month, donate a million dollars to charity, make some even more questionable life choices?"

"Yeah I get the picture. Things certainly haven't been dull since you arrived." She looks me over curiously, her eyebrow arching as I get the impression I'm being judged. "You choose that to fight in?"

Oh, she is not judging my outfit right now. Even Alfie tilts his head at her.

"We can't all have personalised armour. How are you even able to move in that metal?" I snap back. "You can take the Valkyrie out of the dark ages, but you can't take the dark ages out of the Valkyrie."

"Surprised you don't have that crown on your head. Can you put one on so I don't lose you down there?" She taunts.

"You won't lose me, I'll be the one saving your ass. Right Alfie?" He nods.

"We'll see." Kara motions towards the battle. "Ready?"

I am.

I feel brand new, like nothing in the last few hours, or even years had happened and taking her hand, she squeezes mine as I take us down there. Instantly we're involved in the thick of things. It's pure chaos; hot, bloody and loud. Kara has my back and I have hers. It takes me about thirty seconds to realise Berserkers are not like anything I have fought before.

They're big yet move faster and with more ease than things of their bulk should be able to. Stabbing them does little, cutting off limbs doesn't slow them down. It's as if they're in a frenzy; wild eyes don't miss a thing, seeming to preempt your next move before you can. Beheading works, and as Kara launches herself at one, she's on his back, managing to avoid his axe as she pulls back on his head and with his neck clear, I use all I have to make the most of the opportunity.

"You guys have beaten these things before?" I ask, barely avoiding being decapitated myself.

"Our losses were great, but they will tire." She grunted, snatching a hammer from another as one of her fellow Valkyrie and slamming into one of the Berserkers closest to her. "Eventually. We just need to outlast them."

"Oh, that's all?"

I gave up on hand to hand combat soon after, relying solely on my powers to do what needed to be done. Alfie is with me, matching my moves with his own and the space around us begins to clear. Deimos was nearby, I can feel that sinking feeling of dread spreading across the battlefield, yet remain detached from it.

Ares rides past, taking ownership of a Pegasus and rising up into the sky, I try to keep an eye on his movements, following him to where a small group awaits him on their own rides. He has no fear, leaping from his horse to another, viciously shoving them off as the flying horses buck and go wild across the sky.

Berserkers don't survive big falls.

I take my chances, relying on Alfie and Kara to keep the ones closest back as I feel into the earth. My power snakes across the field, rising up the legs of as many as I can and slowly raising my arms they all begin to fly. It's using a lot of energy, but I stand firm, tapping into the magic I can sense within my enemies as a source of fuel and continue to make them rise. Alfie hisses, a tiny distraction I didn't need and as the connection breaks, and they all fall back to the ground, I hope they were high enough for the damage to be done.

"That, was - Elise!" Kara screams as I see Alfie rushed by a new small mob yet as I go to reach for him, that wasn't what her warning was for.

No that was for something else.

Pain explodes from between my shoulder blades and I go flying forward. I don't land great, barely managing to tuck my chin under as I flip over. Sprawled on my back, I barely get a second to think as the sharp edge of an axe is flying towards me. I move just in time, rolling to the side and then I'm standing, facing my attacker.

He isn't a Berserker.

His helmet is similar to theirs, yet takes the form of a lion head. His furs are different, probably lion like the rest of his ensemble and I can't help but wonder what Kara would have to say about that.

"Who the fuck are you?" I ask. This had to be the third party involved, Deimos was right.

He growls, the silver scratch marks on his bare chest earning my attention, just like the row of fangs he has around his neck. It's like Tarzan met the Lion King and everything got super messed up.

"God Killer?"

"Depends who's asking?" He charges, magic against magic as we blast each other continuously. "If you have a message, I'd happily pass it on?"

It's like fighting with Eris all over again, only I sense he isn't quite as strong as she had been. Kara disappears, Alfie returns though and this new Power, Lion Man, sends him flying away as if he was little more than a fly buzzing around. No matter what I do, or try, it's pointless. Like his companions, he seems able to preempt every move, despite how I try to get some kind of advantage. I get in a good shot, knocking him down and as I try to keep him that way, he manages to grab my leg, using strength I wasn't expecting to lift me. I try to get free, unable to teleport anywhere as his grip is bonecrushing. One hand is on my throat, the other on my thigh and I'm looking out over the battlefield from above his head.

This is going to hurt.

This already hurts.

I'm not expecting Genzo to appear, the demon ramming into this guys back like a bull. His horns seem sharper, his skin bluer and as Lion Man is thrown forward, so am I but with a lot more effort. I barely manage to get a breath in as I fly and the familiar body of Alfie is suddenly around me as I'm caught and carefully set down. His scales are cut and wet with blood. Sand and I don't even want to know what else covers him and with a gentle nudge, I pat the top of his head.

"You good?"

"Alfie keeps Elise sssafe."

"Thank you." I turn back to see Genzo and Lion Man going at it. "Who is he?"

"Hercules." Apollo answers, appearing beside us.

"No way!" Yet again Disney has failed me with unrealistic expectations of these greek gods. "Shouldn't he be on our side? Though, is this cause we killed Zeus?"

"No, his issues go way, way, back." He answers, blocking two Berserkers as they charged towards us. I didn't even see him raise a hand. "He had a human mother, and before we left your world, he was taken from her as a gift to Hera. A pet."

I looked at him now and couldn't help feeling sorry for him. "That's horrible."

"Yeah well, imagine how it went for him when she decided she didn't want it anymore."

A Berserker suddenly grabs Apollo in a similar way to how I had just been picked up and with a roar, he's thrown down between us. I move fast, blocking his fall as my power rushes over him. Lighting erupts as I aim towards his attacker and I don't realise how strong it had been as he burns and disintegrates into dust.

"Hey, you okay?" I check him over as he stares at me dazed, taking a few blinks to recover. "Apollo?"

"I- yeah. I'm good." He mumbles, shaking it off.

I glance back to Genzo and Hercules, and notice Hercules is kicking some blue butt. Before I can move, he knocks Genzo down and the demon doesn't get back up. Crazy eyes turn towards us and pointing at me, he starts to charge. Alfie is suddenly fighting his own mob like Apollo and as Kara joins me, we prepare to face him again.

"We are not the enemy here!" I tell Hercules. "Why are you after me?"

"The God Killer must die."

"He's one of those." Kara pants, unimpressed as he manages to cut her arm.

"Not exactly a valid argument. What did I ever do to you?"

"You control the Dark King. If we destroy you, we destroy everything. Loki is doing his part, and by the end this world will be ours for the taking!"

As if I hadn't heard that a million times already. Kara was right, he really was one of those. Maybe we should just let them have it. Everyone wanted to rule the world it seemed, and I wondered what the outcome would be if we just handed it over.

"Oh so you and Loki are like a thing? I thought he and Eris, but whatever. Imagine that, have two kings ruling here and yet in my world they can't even-"

"There will be only one." Hercules interrupts with a growl as he realises what I was implying. "Loki is merely a key to get me what I want. As heir, I deserve Zeus's throne more than any!"

"With that logic and from what I've heard about Zeus, take a number and get in line." He sends a lightning bolt of power towards Kara, sending her flying backwards before I can stop him. I barely block the attack he sends my way, and using a shield of my own magic, push back.

Artemis suddenly appears, looking at the situation in the blink of an eye and sends one of her arrows through his shoulder. He stumbled back with a growl, instantly pulling it out and throwing it to the floor. In that second of distraction, I manage to grab onto him, forcing him down onto his knees; we make eye contact and neither of us backs down as I can feel him fighting still against my powers.

"This is over, you tried and failed. Cain will stop Loki as I already did Eris. Accept your defeat now and you may survive this."

Apollo and Athena keep everyone away from us, despite the swarm of Hercules soldiers charging this way to help him.

"Mercy from a killer?" He snapped, yet a second later, I felt his efforts fighting against my hold over him decreasing. "Why?"

"Because neither of us asked for any of this."

Hercules eyebrows raised, and despite still keeping what power I currently held over him, I let him stand.

"Your words make no sense. I know of your tales. How you reside in a weaker realm flaunting your powers like the gods of the past did there and you do not seek this kingdom as your own as you already rule another. You're a-"

"Just once, once I'd like to meet someone who isn't set on killing me due to someone else's lies. I mean, really. Just once." I groan.

"Can you just kill him already?" Artemis interrupted. "We're a little busy here!"

"Right. Sorry." I look at Hercules again and shake my head. "I am offering you one chance to stop it all now before more of your soldiers, and theirs die. You will not win. Submit and call them off or seal your fate."

Hercules laughed, glancing up slightly. "Never."

Instantly I did the same, just in time as a Pegasus swoops down out of nowhere.

"Look out!" I yell at the twins.

Berserkers rain down, more and more coming as the sky moves with a cloud of them. Genzo gets up, throwing a lot of words I didn't think he'd know as Kara returns just in time to save him from being landed on. The attack the twins had been delaying overwhelms us instantly with the new arrivals. Ares and a fresh row of warriors and more Valkyrie join in. Magic fights magic. Swords clash, and Alfie is back. I try to focus on them, help them when I can. Kara doesn't need protecting, but she does need help. So does Alfie and I can't find Hercules.

"Who are you looking for?" She notices instantly.

"Hercules!" I answer.

"Surely, that wasn't him?"

"He came with Loki, a real little team effort." I fill her in as Genzo stumbles towards Alfie for some relief from the fighting.

"This, this wasn't what I thought we would be walking into." He puffs.

"It's war, what did you expect?"

"The Dark King? Not, this, army of Berserkers!" Genzo explains looking around helplessly.

"The King is not the enemy here any longer. I've talked with him, things aren't going to be what they have been anymore. I told you I'd try to fix it, and I did"

"You talked and just like that, it's over?" He snorted, unbelieving.

Genzo stood taller, wiping his forehead with the back of his hand as his eyes narrowed on me. His chest puffed up, leaning in closer as it was clear he was trying to appear intimidating. Considering everything going on right now, I almost wanted to laugh.

"If you do not stand with us, you stand against us." I warn, sending a blast out in front of us while Apollo did as I had, forcing those things into the sky to fall.

"Is that so?" Genzo taunted.

"I told you I sought a peaceful resolution. I achieved it. This, this is all of us uniting against a common enemy." I used the few seconds of relief to face him properly.

"They say the enemy of my enemy is my friend. What do I really have to gain from this alliance?" He snorted again, a foot stomping into the dirt as if he was a bull about to charge.

"Your life for starters." I warn.

"Perhaps, though if the Dark King is no longer a threat, then what is to stop me from claiming-"

"That guy." I move Alfie away, and let Hercules manage Genzo for me.

"Elise?" Kara questions, hesitating as she first stepped to help him.

In seconds Hercules has him pinned and Genzo blindly reaches out for something, anything, that would help his hopeless fight.

"Don't let it be this way." She urges, "You're better than that."

Rolling my eyes, I move Genzo away, sending him over towards Alfie. Hercules spins, his nostrils flared and eyes wide as he wipes blood from his mouth across his face with the back of his hand. Yet behind him, I see something move; a giant ant or something. As they pass a fire, I can't help but feel relieved as Hades zombies rise up and crawl towards our enemies. Glancing up towards the hill, the silhouette there has to be him.

Hades is here.

Artemis is back.

Hercules' powers hit me hard, sending me flying backwards until I slam into one of the Berserkers which was about as gentle to land on as a brick wall. He falls with my hit, and is quicker to respond, nearly crushing me as he rolls over to stand and then slams his foot into my gut. Alfie stops him, wrapping his tail about his legs and flinging him across the field into darkness. I spit up blood, before clinging to Alfie as he helps me to stand.

No one is looking our way, the Berserkers seem to be moving away, the ones still fighting seem to be distracted and the second they are, our people take them down. If you just got here, you'd think we were actually starting to win. Hades and Artemis had gone to help Cain; they had joined our fight so where was he?

I look around, seeing nothing and close my eyes, focusing solely on one person. His presence is here, but from where we are, its hard to see anything and there is so much going on it's hard to pin point exactly in which direction he's actually in. I nudge Alfie, and we move up to another small hill, instantly tracking the movement of the Berserkers as they head north. The pain in my side demands my attention with each throbbing beat,  unwilling to let me forget it. Earlier fatigue threatens to return and as a see our people regrouping, gaining even more ground it's falsely misleading as they're simply heading north and it's not in retreat. It's Hercules stupid lion helmet I see first, the darkness and distance making it harder to see who was going against him.

I didn't need to see though.

"There Alfie," I point in their direction. "We help Cain. Hercules had his chance." 

________

I hate fight scenes. Hope it wasn't confusing or too jumbled up!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 1.3K 38
Vampires have Slayers. Werewolves have Trackers. Everything else has a Hunter. And then there is Elise Bunting. ___________________ There is...
82.7K 2.1K 26
Many things can change within a year, but it hasn't been a year that passes it is eight. Eight years has so much room for growth, and for everyone to...
4.5K 70 20
Regina has just been chosen to be Keeper of a unicorn. There's only one problem...She can't see them! Make that two problems. She can't get out of it...
1M 44.8K 70
Vampires have slayers. Werewolves have trackers. Everything else has a hunter. --- Elise Bunting knows all about the things that go bum...