REJECTED AND PROUD

By leilaxox01

I SUCK AT DESCRIPTIONS SO READ TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS More

reject by the alpha
chapter one
chapter two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
A/N
Chapter Five
A/N
AN
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
A/N
Chapter Thirteen
A/N
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
A/N
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
A/N
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter nineteen
👀

Chapter Seven

638 27 3
By leilaxox01

Guys I am sorry it took me soo long to update. I have been stuck on what to write on this chapter. And happy holidays even though I'm very late. Sorry again.

I'm having a cover contest
which ever one of yall wants to participate tell me and and I'll tell you what email you can send to.
*********************************************************************************************************
ENJOY THE CHAPTER
*********************************************************************************************************
Ashley's POV

a year have past since Amy had ran away. I cry myself to sleep because I missed her and she was my favorite sister. Callie is still sleeping around especially with Ben. They both a slut and manwhore. Elena well she turned into Callie number 2. And the others are quite different now, James is blaming himself, Colten is a big time manwhore, and Cole just shuts everybody out.

I woke up and went to my bathroom and I looked in the mirror and like any other day I look like a raccoon. I have heavy bags under my eyes that I think looks like there a sack of potatoes. I brush my teeth, took a shower. I got out of the shower and wrap a towel around my body and went to my closet and picked out my outfit. I did my hair in a fishtails. I did my make up and I went downstairs for breakfast.
********DOWN IN THE KITCHEN**********

"hey Ashley" Lauren greeted with the saddest smile. I know she misses her too. She graduated a year ago but she can't move on without Amy. Like college she doesnt want to go to college.

"hey Lauren, how are you" I replied while going to the cabinet to get cereal. I grab some frosted flakes (they are my favorite) and put it in a bowl and went to the fridge and got the milk out. I poured the milk then put it back in the fridge and started eating my cereal.

"Good better than before" she said with a sad smile

"i just miss her" I said while she say.

"I really miss her" we said at the same time.

James walked into the kitchen and stared at Lauren, it's obvious that they are mate but Lauren rejected him because of the way he treated Amy. That's what he gets (hahaha).
"Hey Lauren, hey Ashley" James said waving at us while opening the fridge.

"hi" I just say to him. Dont get me wrong I loved my brother but not when he made Amy run away. Lauren just ignored him and grab her keys to her car.

"you want me to drop you at school again Ashley" Lauren ask. did I mention that I dont ride to school with any of my siblings no more. Well I don't, Lauren drops me at school.

"no I'll drop her at school" James said while getting up putting his cup of coffee in the sink.

" No thank you I'll just go with Lauren" I say to him. I grab my bag and walked to Lauren's car. I got in the car and put on my seatbelt. Lauren start her car about five minute into the drive when "I got something to tell you" Lauren say.

"What is it, you seem happy" I said turning to face her.

"I know where Amy is" she said smiling.

"You fucking kidding me chicken nugget" I said to her. What I like chicken nugget the first time I ate chicken nugget was with Amy when we went to Mcdonalds together when she was twelve and I was ten.

"watch your language and yeah she called me this morning" she said. I felt sad she called Lauren and not me her sister and I don't blame her either, maybe she moved on.

"What did she say? Where is she? What pack is she in? Omg is she a rouge?" I bombarded her with a bunch of questions and I literally jump up and down in my seat.

"calm down she told me a lot of things, she told me to say hi to you. she is not a rouge. She has a new mate and she is in the Shadow Gem Pack and her new mate is the Alpha Caden himself and guess what?" She tells me and ask me.

"what?" I asked her staring at her like a creep. What? I'm excited for what she has to say.

"she is four months pregnant with twins boy and girl" she say while she pulled in front of my school.

"omg that is so excited I'm going to be an aunt of two" I said

"Me too she said we will see her soon in the future and that she will call soon and don't tell anybody" she said while she turned to face me.

"I promise I won't tell a soul and I least she promise that we might see her in the future" I said talking my bag in my hands.

"bye be safe and I'll pick you up after school" she said while she hug me.

"Bye you are like a big sister to me I love you" I whisper to her.

"I love you too and you are like a little sister to me" she said. I got out of her car in walked inside the school to my locker.

*****************************************

School went by in a blur, after a year the teachers still pity me. It's not like they cared anyway the used to bully her too along with everybody (the teachers are werwolves too). I dont need their pity. Lauren Is picking me up again I'm just waiting for her. I was about to call her when Callie's car stop in front of me.
"Get in the car" she rolled down her car window. I looked at her like she is crazy cause she know I would never get in the same car has her, she must have lost her mind. she is the sibling that I care less for the most, because I dont want to say hate because it is a strong word.
"I'm not getting in the car with......with you" I said looking at her with disgust. She looked at me and sneered and she rolled her eyes and got out of her hot pink mercedes.
" Get in the car now before I drag you in there myself" she told me while taking a step closer to me. Where is Lauren when I need her the most. I took a step back and look at her up and down. I dont know what Ben saw in her skinny ass.
"no thanks" I replied back with a sneer and I looked up behind her back saw Lauren's car. "Oh theres my ride ciao" I told her and push pass her. I walked to Lauren's car and got in.
"Hey what's up" Lauren asked me has she drove out of the school's parking lot.
"I dont know the sky I guess and some clouds up there too" I replied sarcastically with a smile on my face.
"Haha you're funny maybe you'll win a best comedian award in the future. So what did hoebag wanted to say I saw her talking to you" she asked. I looked out the window.
"She came to pick me up and I told her I'm not going with her and she said she would drag me in her car if I dont come" I told her, from here I could see the pack houses, they are very big and we are only like 2 minutes away.

When we got to the pack house Alpha Ben and Bitchy Luna Callie was about to start the pack meeting. Apparently they have something important to announce.

"Settle down, settle down" Ben said. The pack is still talking about what this meeting could be about. And he is angry because no one is listening. "I COMMAND YOU ALL TO BE QUIET. I AM YOUR ALPHA AND YOU WILL RESPECT ME!" He yelled and everyone shut their mouth.

"Thank you. Your Luna and I have some news to announce" he started.
"we are having a baby" Callie burst out. The whole room burst out in happiness for they have a new Alpha heir. That bitch not only did she steal Amy's mate she is also having his baby.

"Not only a baby but we are having triplets and also we are getting married to seal our bond forever" Ben finished for her with a smile on his face. And everyone got onto a new whole level of happiness.

"They are such bitches" Lauren whispered to me.
"I know right that's why they deserve each other" i whispered back. Everyone was getting up to go congratulate the new parents to be. And Lauren and I has to go to because it is an exception.

"Congrats I hope you have an honest and healthy relationship and healthy kids" Lauren said which I know she doesn't mean.

'oh she is good at acting' my wolf Cathy told me
'I know right' I told her back

"Congrats Alpha and Luna" I told them with a fake smile on my face and they are dumb enough to believe me.

"Thanks and aren't you excited that your going to be one of the aunts to my wonderful and beautiful children" Callie said. What a bitch.

"I rather be aunt to Amy's kids" I muttered hoping she didn't hear me.

"What was that" Ben said looking at me suspicious.

"Nothing bye got to go" i rushed out and ran to go find Lauren. Woah that was close.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372 14 14
im still bad at descriptions.
67.8K 295 12
Do I really have to give a description when the title tells you what's going down in this story? ... ... ... ...no.
126 4 17
2 Boys fall in love and it gets hard to keep it hidden, so they come out.
80 0 43
I'm too lazy to go through it and edit it 😐 One day I will so enjoy how horribly written this is for now