Storm - Luke Hemmings // COMP...

By 5sauceeofsummer

Traveling alone can be wonderful, you meet new people and you can do wathever you want because you don't have... More

Introduction
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9 - Last Chapter
Author's Note
F1 One shots

1.4

429 116 36
By 5sauceeofsummer

I quickly finished getting ready so Luke didn't wait too much time for me but before I left my room I straightened my blonde hair. If I'm gonna leave the house at least I leave it looking somewhat decent.

I ran downstairs and there she was. Jade finally decided to come home and she was with the biggest smile printed in her face while talking to Luke. I ran to hug her and she laughs.

-I already know what happened to Ashton! I'm so sorry about that, Bella. I didn't know! -she pulls me closer.

-Don't worry. I'm perfectly fine. -I smiled and she does the same thing to me. -But I need to talk to you later. -I whispered.

-Where are you going? -She asked and I pointed do Luke.

-I was going to eat alone but it seems like he's coming too.

-I'm going to stay home if you two don't mind. I need to sleep! -She says and giggles.

-We don't mind at all! We want to be alone, don't we princess? -Luke says and looks at me.

-I really don't want to. But let's get going then. -I said while leaving the house. 

Luke was driving and made his way to an Italian Restaurant that seemed way to pricy for us. We got out of the car and I looked inside. Everyone inside was dressed so nicely and formal. Even the serves were wearing some kind of suit!

-What are we doing here? This definitely is way too out of our league! And I didn't even dress nicely enough! -I said pushing Luke by the arm before he could enter the restaurant.

-You always dress nicely! -he said, smirking right after. -I was feeling like eating some spaghetti alla carbonara and this is the best place to have it. And you deserve a place like this. -he smiles at me making me uncomfortable about what he just said.

-Stop it. I don't want to hear your bullshit, Luke. You are just saying that so I can forgive you but later you are going to be rude to me again and this is a fucking cycle that I don't want to be a part of. - I said entering the car again. Luke opens the door right after. -Maybe you coming with me was a bad idea. 

-Come on, princess! Let's have a great lunch. Maybe we can talk a little about what you want after we eat. - I look at him admired. 

He was looking at me deep in the eyes but now his eyes seemed calmer than before. His smile was so little that I almost didn't see it but it seemed so sincere.

-Are you serious? -I smiled and he nodded what made me hug him, for some weird reason. -Oh, I'm sorry! -I said getting quickly out of the car and entering the restaurant, obviously ashamed of what I did.

A waiter took us to a table far away from the rest of the people here and quickly took our order since Luke already knew what we were going to eat. While we were waiting for our order we were silent. We just looked at each other awkwardly and smiling sometimes.

-I'm so sorry for what I did and said yesterday. -He said while looking at his empty plate.

-Don't be. But I deserve a walk by the beach! -I laughed just to lighten the air. Luke giggles.

-I promise you're going to get one today and we can talk about everything you want. -he said smiling at me. 

-Thank you. -I whispered right before our orders came.

The food was great but when we were going to pay we almost threw everything out. I insisted on paying my part because paying everything was gonna be too expensive and I didn't want Luke to be out of money since he only works sometimes as a dog walker.

We left the car there since the beach was right in front of the restaurant and we set on the stair that leads to the sand. 

-I'm going home to grab a bikini for you and beach shorts for me. Do you want anything else? -Luke says standing up.

-Grab some beach towels too but hurry up. I'm getting hot here. -I laughed

-You're already hot, princess! -Luke smirks and disappears right after.

For some weird reason, as soon as he walked away I got the sensation that he was probably leaving me here alone so we don't need to talk as he said. I really want to trust him but could I? I don't know but it doesn't hurt to try. 
After some minutes I was starting to get even more worried and sad. He always has a way to escape us from talking but if he left me here, I will never forget him. 

-Where were you going, princess? -I heard someone whisper in my hear as soon as I get up. I turn around just to face the blond guy. His lip was know bleeding from his lip ring and I could see a black spot starting to form in his cheek.

-I though... forget it! -I said and smiled at him. -What happened to you? Are you okay? - I touched his cheek gently.

-I know... I took long and you thought that I left you here but I ran into Ashton while getting here and he almost beat me off, but I clearly won! -He said pointing to his face and laughing. - Don't worry, I am fine. You didn't leave so I'm more than fine. This will go away eventually. He was just jealous because he saw us together and he also wanted some kind of revenge for what we did to him.

-I'm so sorry. This is because of me! If you want we can go home! -I said while looking at him in the eyes. I felt sorry for what that monster did to him.

-Don't even think about it. I promised you this so we're staying. Where are we going to change? -Luke said and I pointed to a spot in the ocean where no one was.

-We could change there if we go deep enough, nobody will notice a thing!-I said and grabbed Luke's arm.

I pushed him to a spot in the sand where we could leave our stuff.

-We are going to have our clothes all wet if we change there! -Luke said.

-Or we could take off our clothes here and we run like Flash until there in our underwear. -I suggested and Luke laughs hard. 

-I don't believe we are going to do this but okay. The last is a rotten potato. -He said and started to take off his clothes. I do the same and for some reason, I was pretty fast. I started to run in my underwear grabbing only my bikini first. I ran pretty fast but soon Luke was beside me. 

We were laughing like never before and I don't remember having this much fun sober. 
I'm almost sure everyone on that beach was looking at us but at that moment none of us cared.
I made it to the spot first and my whole body was now like chicken skin. The water was so cold!

-I won! -I screamed and Luke laughs while entering deeper in the water.

-I admit... I'm a rotten potato! What can I say? My running skills aren't the best! -He says gasping. -And I'm not sure if I'm talking to you or if I'm talking with Barry Allen!

-I'm pretty sure you let me win because I'm in the worst shape possible! - I laugh and he shakes his head in denial.

-I promise I didn't! But what are you're talking about? You look great! -Luke says and I can feel my cheeks starting to get red.

-I wasn't saying in that way. I was just saying that I don't work out for a long time now. -Luke was the red one now. - But thank you, tomato! -Luke laughs.

I took off my panties, changing them into the bikini ones while Luke was facing the other way. The water is pretty sheer here so if he was looking he could see everything. I quickly changed my bra into the bikini top and I was ready. It seems like Luke did the same as me in the meanwhile so we could now put our underwear hiding in our pile of stuff.

-I am a genius. If it wasn't for me we would probably still be looking for a spot to change! -I said and Luke nods.

As soon as we were near our stuff I quickly laid on a towel. I'm so pale and I know I'm so much more beautiful when I'm tan but I hate fake tans so I never use them.

-Don't you dare to staying. I want to swim! Its way too hot here! - Luke says almost like a child that wants a new toy.

-I need to catch some sun, I'm literally the color of my bikini. I'm pretty sure people from far away can't tell if I'm naked or not. - I said while turning my back to him.

-Pleaseeee. I never asked you for anything! - he begs.

-Oh really? No shit, Sherlock. You normally eat my cookies without my permission! -I said and Luke laughs.

-If you don't get up in ten seconds I'm gonna roll in the sand and go on top of you. I'm not afraid to be covered in sand but I know girls are! -he said.

-Are you saying that you don't know what a girl is? Because I don't mind it at all! Go ahead! -I smirked. I know he's eventually gonna give up.

Suddenly, something heavy is on top of me.

-Come on, princess, you know you want to see my body and you're not going to see it if we are laying here. - he whispered in my ear.

-Shut up, Luke. Don't be so full of yourself. I'm gonna get up but it's only because you are almost broking my ribcage and I don't feel like dying right now. -Luke smiles victoriously for the second time today making me laugh.

I can't believe I'm actually having fun with Luke. But this is the thing that annoys me the most in him. I don't know when I can have fun with him so I must enjoy every single second of this day.
I stood up running to the water again. This time the water seemed hotter. When Luke is finally near me I throw him some water so he can stop being a pussy and dive.

-Oh, you didn't just do that! -He said. -This is a fucking war now. I declare you, Bella, as my enemy and I must attack! -He says and for some reason, he is trying to do a horrible British accent.

-My lord, it was just an incentive. But if you declare war I must retaliate! -I do the same as he did and he laughs.

Water was being thrown and I'm sure we hit other people too doing that because we could hear some angry whispers from close to us but we didn't give a fuck. We were having fun, or at least I was. My belly ached from laughing so much and sometimes I ran out of breath from it.

After a while we got tired so we decided to go sit on our towels. Even because it was starting to get cold all of a sudden.
People were starting to go home because of the cold but Luke and I stayed. I was already dressed and Luke was with his t-shirt too. It wasn't very cold, we could take it but it was nicer this way.

-Do you want to go for a walk? -Luke says and I nodded. -Just wait here, I'm going to the car to get something.

I started to picking up our stuff and stuffing it into the backpack Luke brought. We could leave it here while we are going to walk since Sydney it's so pacific.

-I'm back! -He says. He was now with a black hoodie on and I'm beating myself mentally for not bringing something warmer.

We started walking alongside the sea and at the start, we were so silent it was weird. During the whole day, I avoided talking about him but I know that if I don't ask anything now I'll lose the chance to.

-Can I ask you something?

-Sure, ask me everything you want! -he said while sitting on the sand. I sat beside him.

-What's your darkest secret? -I ask and I could tell the air was getting heavier between us.

-You'll never want to talk to me again if I tell you this so it's better to keep it away from you, at least from now. - He was talking so quietly. I could hear better the seagulls from far away.

-Don't say that. I'll never stop talking to you about something in your past. I've done some pretty fucked up things too. -I was now facing him but he was still facing the horizon, never looking at me.

-Promise you won't leave running from me. -His voice was hoarse and trembling, almost like he was trying not to cry. His eyes were getting darker and darker and I could tell they were getting watery too.

-I promise, Luke. You're scaring me! Please tell me, I'll never judge you, whatever it is! You can trust me! -And now it's my turn to my eyes getting watery. I'm scared for him. I don't want to hurt him!

Luke told me something about his past that really hurt him and that moment still haunts him every day and every night. He was so vulnerable so I quickly pulled him to a hug, his head was on my chest and I was trying to calm him down but it seemed impossible. He really opened up to me about the thing that torments him and made him the person he is.

-You can leave as everyone does to me. Everyone leaves me sooner or later because they get tired of my shit or fed up with me. You are the only person besides my family that knows this, I never trusted anyone enough to tell it and I really don't know why I trusted you to tell this but you deserved to know before you left.

He whipped away his tears and sat down again but I quickly pulled him closer to me again. It felt so good being that way with him.

-I'm not going anywhere, Luke. I promised and I still promise. Do you want to know something about me? I blame me for the death of my older brother.

-Do you feel like telling the story? You don't have to just because I told you that. -He says, his head never leaving my chest.

-So... I was the troubly one. I was always drunk, always in fights, which seems odd I know... - I stopped to catch some courage before I continue - One day it was so late... It was probably 4 in the morning... I was pretty drunk at a party. Drunk to the point I could barely talk or walk and my friends called David to come to pick me up without my mom knowing. It came in his pajamas in everything because he actually cared for me...like anybody did at the time and I know that probably never someone is going to love and care for me the same as he did. I was his little sister and he would do everything for me... He did everything for me. -Luke looks at me and touches my cheek softly.

-You don't have to continue. -he interrupts me but I insist.

-So he came right? He went into the party, in pajama, just to pick me in some guys bedroom, I was just laying there, didn't do anything with the guy obviously but my friends put me there just to be safe. He grabbed me like I was some kind of baby and I remember freaking out about that when we got into the car because he embarrassed me in front of the whole school and in front of the guy I liked at the time. We got into a huge fight... We were both saying things that we didn't mean... And for some fucking dumb reason, I got out of the car. I didn't say anything to him... -I was crying like I was in that day shortly after. I never told anyone this before my family too. - So... I closed the door and at that moment a drunk truck driver didn't see him stopped there... He crashed so hard into David's car that it went 2 km away from the accident. He died instantly. I saw everything and every day when I try to sleep that moment plays in my head in slow motion. I can hear him scream in pain when the truck hit him but I didn't listen to it at the time... He died because of me and died angry at me and I'm never gonna be able to forget my self for what I did. I'm the only one that blames me for his death but how could I? -Luke pushed me into the best hug ever. He was trying really hard to comfort me and I was trying really hard to do the same for him.

I can't believe Luke finally opened up to me... I finally can understand him now.

_______________

I can't believe I just wrote this I'm really crying.
I just hope you enjoyed it and if you did please give it a vote and leave a comment please, it means the world to me! 

I don't know if I should post this because I think it's a little heavy and very bad written!

Stay safe!
Lysm <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 146 39
*Btw it's a pun, I know how to spell * ;) "Did you want something, or...." She asks sounding annoyed that I had interrupted her reading. "Oh yeah sor...
916 60 18
It was a joke. They signed me up as a joke. I didn't think I'd get picked. I didn't want to get picked. I don't want to compete for some stupid boy b...
140 35 35
The day had already been monumentally shitty. The worst of the worst days. An absolute steaming-pile-of-crap day. So, really, it was only natural to...