Weave | Fated Four: Book 4

By WondaGal

*Book 4 in the Fated Four series* *Inspired by the Morai (the Three Fates) of Greek Mythology* ~*~ "Weave you... More

Author's Note: Very Important, Please Read
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Fated Four Book 5: Strife
Preview of Strife: Prologue
Preview of Strife: Chapter One

Chapter Fifteen

71 5 0
By WondaGal

AN: Hello everyone and welcome to Chapter Fifteen of Weave! Things are going to get a bit steamy and there is a mature content warning for half of this chapter. I will give you guys a heads up as it gets closer. Hope you all enjoy! Now onward and forward to Chapter Fifteen!

*Davina*

The sun had set a little while ago and Artemis had brought the moon out. Arrow and Clarissa still weren't back yet and neither were Soren, Rosalie, Nemesis, Ryder, and Avalon, which left Calix and me alone in the lake house.

We had eaten dinner before moving outside. Now we were sitting on the dock in comfortable silence, looking at the stars. But soon Calix shattered the silence and what he said stunned me.

"I think I'm ready," he whispered.

"What did you say?" I asked, still shocked and unsure if I'd heard him correctly.

"I said that I'm ready," he replied, "I'm ready to let you in. I'm ready to heal. I'm ready for you see everything. That is...if you're still willing?"

"Calix, of course I am, but...what changed?" I asked.

"A few things," Calix admitted, "I've been thinking about it for a while now and I guess what happened earlier just made it clearer. I didn't want to hurt you by letting you see my pain, but I realize now that the only way I'll be able to heal is if I let myself be vulnerable with you. I've been hurting for centuries, Davina, and I don't want to feel this pain anymore. My soul longs for yours to heal it. My instincts are driving me into your arms because my pain is at its peak. I just...I hope you won't judge me after you see it all."

"Calix, I love you," I assured him, "I knew what I was signing up for when I said those words. I'm ready and I'm not going anywhere. I'm not going to judge you for something that wasn't even your fault to begin with.

"Are you sure?" he asked, "You don't have to do this."

"I want to," I replied, "I choose you. I want you, Calix."

And then he kissed me. This kiss was different than the others. It was more heated and full of need. Our lips moved in sync and I felt a desire within me. I wanted him, desperately. I tangled my hands in his hair. He wrapped his arms around my body and pulled me closer.

I let out a moan of pleasure and Calix growled and I felt the shadows swirl around us as we teleported from the dock to his room. My back hit the soft, silk sheets of his bed. He covered my body with his own, his hands on either side of my head.

He froze, staring down at me, eyes dark, trying to gain back some control over his emotions, but I wanted him to let go. He deserved to let go and feel. He didn't have to be so guarded here.

My hands found the hem of his t-shirt, fingers grazing the bare skin of his stomach as I pulled that shirt up and over his head. His eyes never left mine, searching my face for a sign to stop.

He would never find one. His shirt hit the floor silently and I reached up, placing my hands on his neck. I pulled him down on me again, kissing that panic off his face. He pulled away again, too quickly.

His bit his lip, trying to stop the beast from coming out. Trying to maintain control over his emotions. Somewhere deep down, I knew that there was a darkness around Calix and I believed that it came from the fact that he was an empath forced to place walls around himself. The emotions of others paralyzed him and hurt him. They affected him in dark ways and I saw flashes of that darkness as he struggled to keep his walls up. Was he truly ready to let it all go and heal?

"Are you sure?" he asked. So, it wasn't about him...he was just trying to make sure I was okay with this. My heart swelled with love at how sweet he was. "I don't think I'll be able to stop myself if we take this any further."

"Yes," I said softly, wanting him to let go.

He kissed me again and I felt the barrier between us fall away. And in that moment, I finally understood what had been bothering him. He felt the emotions of others and that consumed him. Fear paralyzed him. Anger burned and cut. Sadness shattered his heart. Jealously bit his skin. Grief destroyed him. And all of that caused Calix to build his walls up so high. He spent years dealing with his pain and then when he finally had the chance to ease it, he refused to do it because he was terrified of letting me see it. But I would do my best to take away his pain. I would make him feel loved and help him to understand that he didn't have to do this on his own. We were two halves of a whole. His pain was my pain.

He pulled away and his hands found the hem of my shirt and he tugged at it gently. He wouldn't pull it away until he was sure. He needed to know if I truly wanted this as much as he did. He needed to know if I was willing to take this further.

"Please," I pleaded, my fingers gripping his neck.

My shirt was ripped down the middle and off my body, tossed aside like it was nothing. He pulled away, but not to protest this time. His dark blue eyes trailed down my torso, taking in everything he could. His fingers were on my hips, knees between my legs.

I kept my eyes on his face as he fought with those last remaining strands of control. Black to blue, then black again.

I almost didn't hear the words as they left his mouth. "I love you," he said, meeting my gaze. I could feel his love for me coming off of him in waves.

"I love you too," I whispered back.

He brought his mouth back down on mine, pressing his bare torso to mine.

And this time he didn't stop. This time, Calix let go completely and his walls completely collapsed, leaving him completely exposed in front of me. And I saw it all. I saw how truly damaged this curse had made him and how his damaged soul longed to be vulnerable. His soul was crying out for mine to help him heal. And I would. I would do my best to heal him. To help him become whole once more. 

(AN: WARNING MATURE CONTENT AHEAD. Skip to the end of the chapter if you don't feel comfortable reading it.)

He kissed my lips and I felt more fire course through my veins as I felt his hands caress my bare skin. I gasped in pleasure and heard a soft growl from Calix. The beast that was the Weaver was alive and well, and he was rolling in my pleasure, feeding off of the waves of desire, need, want, and love that were emitting from my body.

He pulled away from my lips and moved his nose along my jaw. He moved down my neck, grazing it with his teeth as he went. His hands moved down my body until they were resting on my hips. I was breathing hard and my breaths were jagged and hoarse as Calix continued his onslaught of pleasure.

His lips were on my collar bone, kissing and sucking, teeth nipping my skin. He sucked at the hollow of my throat and I let out another gasp of pleasure as more fiery flames of desire flowed through my body. He moved his lips down towards my breasts and I felt my desire for him increase.

He kissed the tops of my breasts and my chest heaved as the desire in the air around us threatened to consume me completely.

He unhooked my bra from the front and I quickly slipped out of it, tossing it aside as I went.

Calix lifted his head up so that he could look into my eyes. His gorgeous dark blue eyes were now black with lust and desire as he looked at me and I felt the want and need rolling off of him in waves. He took one of my hands and intertwined our fingers together.

"Calix," I whispered. I wasn't sure if it was a plea or something else, but whatever it was, it made his eyes darken even more.

He went back to my bare chest and his gaze never left mine as his mouth descended on the hard pink bud, swallowing the taste of it, sucking so hard that I cried out.

And then he lifted his mouth from my breast, eyes staring into mine and I saw why he was so reserved around everyone and why he had such high walls. He wanted to keep people away because he thought that an empath wasn't meant to be vulnerable. So he forced himself to deal with the beast within himself alone, knowing that it was too much for him to handle But I was here and I was meant to be his soulmate. I would take away his pain. He didn't have to be afraid here. This was our safe space.

Something behind my gaze must have changed because Calix's expression shifted. He crawled his way back up my body and kissed me.

There was so much longing and pain in that kiss that I felt tears well up in my eyes as I kissed him back. He had waited so long for this moment. To be able to be vulnerable in the arms of his soulmate, to finally ease his pain. And feeling that coming off of him, made me wish I had found him sooner. Eased his pain sooner. He had suffered enough.

His hands unbuttoned my jeans as I tangled my fingers into his beautiful black hair. He broke the kiss to pull them down my legs, before tossing them aside. I crawled into his lap, wanting his skin against mine. He kissed me again, tangling his fingers in my hair.

"Davina," he whispered as he pulled away from the kiss and looked at me, "You have no idea how long I've been waiting for you."

His words were filled with so much hurt and pain that I nearly broke down in that moment for him. I brought my mouth to his again, trying to soothe him, kiss away the pain, and reassure him that I was here. Trying to tell him that it was okay and that things were going to get better now.

"I know," I whispered as I pulled away from his lips, "I know and I'm sorry I kept you waiting for centuries. But I promise I'm not going anywhere."

He lowered me down on to the bed and then pulled away from me. He watched me as he stood at the edge of the bed. His hands found the buttons of his jeans and I took him in. The hair as black as a moonless night. The dark blue eyes that looked like the evening sky. The gorgeous face complete with a chiseled, sharp, blade like jaw. Shoulders, arms, and a chest built with the strength of a warrior. Stomach carved to fulfil my every desire. He was perfect and he was mine. The Weaver in all his glory.

His jeans hit the floor and he was crawling back up my body, removing the last piece of fabric that separated us, his fingers skimmed my thighs as he did so. He looked at me like I was the most precious thing in the world to him. Like I was something worth worshipping for the rest of eternity.

I felt a sharp pain, but it was brief and then the pleasure hit me. I cried out as I came apart around him. He was mine and I was his. All I could feel was his love for me. There were so many emotions in the air. Love. Want. Need. Desire. Passion. List. And it was all sending me over the edge.

"More," I whispered breathlessly.

Calix looked conflicted. Like he was trying to hold back his inner beast. But I saw his desire filled eyes and knew that he needed me as much as I needed him.

It only took another second for his control to snap. He growled and moved his lips to my neck, gently nipping and kissing my skin. I tangled my fingers in his hair, holding his black locks like a lifeline.

He pulled out and went back in slowly and his eyes darkened. I knew exactly what he was doing. He was trying to savour this. He wanted me to feel his love for me, so he was taking his time and showing me just how much wanted me.

And then he slammed into me, hard and I cried out in pleasure. His name on my lips as I saw stars in his eyes. My heart pounded as he continued his onslaught of pleasure and soon we both came apart together. And again. And again. And again. And when neither of us could go any further, he rolled off of me before pulling me close to him and I rested my head on his chest.

"Do you feel any different now that I've let myself be vulnerable in front of you?" he asked quietly.

I turned so that I was looking into those beautiful dark blue eyes.

"No," I replied.

"Why?" he asked.

"Because being vulnerable means you have the strength to heal," I told him, "And by letting me see all of it, you let yourself heal, Calix, and you let me help you."

He kissed me softly and we both fell into a peaceful slumber.

AN: Thanks for reading! Be sure to drop some comments and vote!

Also drop a comment if you're interested in joining my community for readers of these stories. You'll gain access to exclusive sneak peeks of the Fated Four series as well as future books. You can find the clickable link on my profile (it's at the bottom of my bio) or I can pm it to you. Hope to see you all there!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 1.8K 55
(Book Three in the Whispers of Nowhere Trilogy) The Spectrum has fallen. Those not trapped within its borders find themselves scattered across the re...
73 1 27
I see a blinding light just ahead. I feel it calling to me. Using all my strength I yank myself a few more inches. I yank my body towards the light...
6.5K 525 27
*Book 1 of the Fated Four Series* *Inspired by the Three Fates (the Moirai) of Greek Mythology* ~*~ "Death affects everyone...especially the Inflexib...
2.1K 317 59
Masis Domrae, the eldest child of the Forest Lord of Asthurn, has a charmed life. In a single night, he loses it all. Now, branded as an outcast, he...