You're Not Even My Type

By realspills

17-year-old, Serenity Nicole Newton, isn't the typical teenagers that likes guys older than her. Even though... More

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
17:
18:
19:
20:
21:
22:
23:
24
25
26:
27
28:
29:
30:
31:
32:
33:
34
35
36:
37:
38:
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
49
50
51
UPDATE!

48

5.7K 265 94
By realspills

Sire Trey King

"Ooo..." Paisley moaned as I woke her up with head. She combed her fingers through my hair and clinched her legs together. Hate when she does that shit. We been messing around for 6 months and I swear every day i be ready to cuff but I don't know what she'll say. Imma talk to her sexy ass about it. "Sire."

"Quit moving and take it." I entered a finger in as i sucked on her clit.

"Baby I can't!" She moaned trying to push me back but I wasn't going. Imma finish the damn job, she taste to good not too. Once I finished i came up and tongue kissed her just how she likes it.

She tried to go down on me but i stopped her making her raise one eyebrow. "What you don't want anything."

"No Pay. I was just hungry." I said rolling over and pulled her into my arms. She laid on my chest and traced my tattoos.

"Sire ..." She said quietly than sighed. "Never mind."

"No you been doing that all week. Speak." I demanded shaking my head. "You know I hate that shit Pay."

"I just wanna thank you for making me feel special and so beautiful . You know I was insecure about my looks . Like how small my eyes are. How round my head is? But it's like somehow everyday you make me see beauty when I didn't see it at all and I appreciate it."

"It's more. Continue."

"And... I know we said no feelings and no relationship till we're both ready. But it's so hard to not catch feelings for you baby. I guess , no what i'm saying is Sire . I cut off all my hoes like been did. I been feeling like this for a while . Just never knew where your head was at."

"I ain't ready for a relationship been told ya bean head ass not to catch feelings so this on you." She tensed up and tried to get out my arms.

"No move , you didn't have to be rude about it."

I laughed and held her tighter, "Girl shut up. You know i can stay serious . But i feel the same way okay...I been cut off mine to. I make you feel like that because you are baby. You are in my eyes. Why wasn't you ready for a relationship ?"

She sighed, "I was abused in my last relationship...he literally belittled me. Made me not love myself and i was so confident about myself to begin with. He made me feel like trash."

"You not trash. You the most beautiful, loving , caring , diamond, gentle person ever and I care for you a lot and im ready to make it official been ready Pay. You don't ever gotta worry about me hitting on you , messing around on you , none of that. When I say I got you . I got you baby okay."

She stared into my eyes as she sat on top of me, "You care for me. What if I said I love you? What if I said you don't ever gotta worry about me cheating on you , leaving you, making you feel like shit? What if I said I got you?"

"What if I said I can't wait to make you my wife one day. What if I said I can't wait to start a family with you?" I said biting my lips staring in her eyes back. "What if I said I love you back. Prolly more than yo sexy ass love me."

"I love you...and I'm ready to make it official."

I leaned up and sucked her lips into my mouth slowly as I rubbed her back, "I love you too baby and I'm ready to make it official...my heart can take another heart break . You down with me forever."

"Forever." She said kissing me again.

"We better go before we be late to her gender reveal." She said lowly but i heard the lust behind it.

"We can be a little late." I picked her up and carried her to the bathroom. I turned the shower on as i kept kissing her feeling her get wet by the second.

-

"And they're late together." Serenity said walking up to his with wide arms. "She was 7 months now so she decided to she was ready for this gender reveal."

"Soo...you know how you asked when was i gonna tell him how i feel?" Paisley said holding my hand.

"Uh uh!!" She said excitedly.

"Well...I did . And your looking at an official boyfriend and girlfriend!"

"My babies!!" She said hugging us tightly.

"Damn the baby kicked me hard as hell."

"I know girl. They just clowning I swear." Serenity said laughing. She was glowing. She came a long way. Despite everything that's going on with Cortez still in a coma she's handling it well. Still going strong. She's growing up and i'm proud. No more suicidal shit.

"Come on guys go pick your pins!" She said dragging us inside.

We walked over to the table and I grabbed a blue pin and pink pin. I made eye contact with my mom and she just stared at me. Something is off with her.

I walked over to her and pulled her into a hug. She tensed up than hugged me back. "I'm sorry." She said as her voice cracked.

"What's going on ma. I know I don't like you right now but I still gotta check up on you." I said pulling her outside away from everybody.

"Karma is really a bitch Sire." She said crying a little looking down. "I have breast cancer."

I looked at her and raised one eyebrow. I looked at her chest and she covered up.

"Boy." She said laughing pushing me a little.

"Sorry ma." I said chuckling. "But for real ? Serenity know?"

"No she's going through enough as it is. I don't wanna worry her and stress her out. She's being so strong right now."

"But my grandma and mom had it and they both died from it so what if i do you know ?! I can't see my grandbabies." She said fanning her eyes so she wouldn't cry.

"Mama..." I said hugging her tightly. "You gotta remains strong and believe you'll fight it okay. You got this mama , just think of us during that surgery. When it is?"

"Next week..." She said quietly. "It's small, so they wanna deal with it immediately."

"If it's small is it really that much of a worry."

"My moms was small. It came back and got her." She said wiping her tears away. "Son i am so so so so sorry for everything ! If i don't make it out of her i just wanna say i'm so proud of you. you making good money without being on the streets. You doing the damn thing. Got a beautiful girlfriend , a good relationship with your dad and sister. When i'm gone continue to watch over her okay."

"Shh...you won't die okay. think positive and you know i got her forever. I love you mama and i'm so sorry for ever saying anything that hurt you."

"I'm sorry for not being a mother to you okay. Just please forgive me . I want my son back."

I teared up and pulled her into a hug, "I got you mama. Don't try to leave me again okay."

"Everything okay?" We heard Serenity cheerful voice say making us smile and look at her.

"Yea sis we good." I kissed her forehead and wrapped my arms around the both of them. "I love y'all."

"Awn we love you to bubby. Lucky my fat ass can't jump on you." She said laughing staring to kiss my cheek.

"That i am. Sheesh." She laughed and flicked my forehead.

"Can i meet your girlfriend again?" Mom asked making me nod and shrug.

"Yea. Aye baby." I shouted getting her attention.

"Mmph?"

"This is my mom. Her name is Nicole. Mama this is my beautiful girlfriend Paisley. And her nosey ass sister Daisy."

Daisy smacked her lips, "So when was y'all gone tell me y'all made it official ?!"

"When we felt like it big head."

"It's nice meeting the both of you. Call me Nicole."

"I'll stick with Ms. Nicole. It's the respectful thing to do." Paisley said bringing her into a hug. She smiled at me and blowed me a kiss. I smiled and walked away.

-

"Come on Sire shoot!" She said handing me the basketball. Cortez used to play basketball so she did it where the ball hits the backboard and it burst. I had one ball she had the other ball.

"You recording Daisy?" She gave us a thumbs up.

"ONE" Serenity called out.

"TWO!" Ms. Rose called out.

"THREE! Throw." I yelled than we both threw the ball. When my ball hit it came out pink powder. When hers hit it came out blue!

She gasped and started jumping up and down. "Yesss!!!! Best of both worlds!"

She started dancing the sprinkler dance but quickly got tired.

"Hell yea i'm good at this shit. "

"Look baby you see that?! We having a boy and girl !!" Serenity yelled into the camera as she rubbed her stomach. "I can't wait for you to take up and see this. And they have big ass heads like you baby." 

"How you still talk about the man?"

"My baby does have a big ass head. It's okay. I love his big ass heads." Serenity said laughing. She blew a kiss into the camera and Daisy stopped recording.

"Bitch!! How you feeling?"

"Bitch I been knew. I was geeked when Rose told me. I wanted to tell you so bad." Daisy said rubbing my stomach. "TT babies. Can't wait to spoil y'all  and dress y'all the same."

"Congrats sis." Quin said pulling me into a hug.

"Thanks Quin. For doing the powder and everything."

"No doubt. You happy."

"Yes cause i have the best of both worlds. Meaning , Serenity doesn't have to have kids for a while. With my fertile ass." She said laughing as our mom hugged her.

"Congrats baby girl!" Pops said hugging her with mom too. "All these years you raised her right congrats."

"Wish i could say thank you but i can't . She raised her self and I'm proud."

"Hey Heaven. Sincere." I said hugging her and bro hugging him.

"Thanks for watching over this one man."

"No doubt . That's little sis. Where's Sagi?"

"Over there flirting with Daisy." Heaven said laughing. "You seen Daniel?"

"Yea he out on a business trip. He said congrats though."

"Tell him i said thanks and I wish he was here."

If you can't tell the dinner was a success. We're able to be cordial. Mom was the big problem though.

"Hey Ms.Nicole." Sagi said waving as his walked over to his. "Your friend acting brand new now that her boo here."

"Boy she does not like you!" Serenity said rocking him around.

"Quit !" He said pushing her hand away from him. "Nigga tripping."

"Sagi!" Heaven said popping him in his mouth.

"Mama!" He said shocked as his eyes widened. "In front of everybody though!!"

We laughed and shook our head. "This nigga a clown."

"Pop him!" Sagi exclaimed making her smack her lips.

"He's grown. You ain't."

"Congrats." I heard a female voice say behind us. It got dead silent so I turned around with Paisley in my arms. "About the babies. Nothing bitter."

It was Mia...

She held up a gift bag, "just stopped by to give you gifts before i go to Ohio."

"Thanks Mia! Thanks for coming!" Serenity said hugging her tightly.

"So they're a boy and girl huh?" She said completely avoiding eye contact with me. I wanted her to look at me so i could read her. But she wouldn't.

"Yes. Best of both worlds isn't that good!" Serenity said letting Mia rub her stomach.

"I can't do this. Congrats." Mia said starting to walk away.

I looked at Paisley as she unwrapped her arms and pushed me softly, "Go." She mouthed nodding.

"I'll be back okay."

"Hey. I trust you." She said grabbing my hand. I pecked her lips then chased after her.

"Mia!" I shouted grabbing her arm to stop her. "Hey what's wrong?!"

"I tried to be strong cause she's pregnant and that'll always be my baby sister. But I can't. That should be us. We should be having our baby boy right now. I should be in your arms right now but I'm not and it's hurts! Seeing you with her." She said as she bursted out into tears.

"Mi-"

"No listen! I know she makes you happy ! I know she's the one for you ! The connection between you two is undeniable! And i'm happy for you! Like she allowed you to come talk to me i couldn't do that shit! I just been thinking about what life would've been if our baby was here and i'm so sorry for not being there for you ! I acted like you wasn't hurting to and messed around on you and lost the best thing that has ever happened to me! I'm so sorry Sire."

I looked down so i wouldn't cry with her. "Hey..."

"go ahead call me a bitch. Tell me it's my fault i know !!" She yelled making me shake my head.

"Mia. I forgive. I forgave you three months ago. So you can stop thinking i didn't . But i can not be with you okay. Your a great girl and it's somebody out there for you but it ain't me. And whoever it is , will be very lucky to have you okay. Our time was great while it lasted but it's time we both move on. I did okay. And you gotta put that baby behind you. It wasn't the right time but it's okay ight."

She nodded and tried walking away but I pulled her into a hug, "If you ever need to talk or need advice my number is still the same. I got you ight. Go to Ohio and live your life. You still have a great friend in me okay."

She looked up and leaned in for a kiss slowly but I backed away. "Come on Mia."

"Sorry. She's so lucky to have you okay. If you need anything call me. You still have a great friend in me too."

I nodded and started backing away, "Take care Mia alright. Tell Michael imma still beat his ass in football one day."

She laughed, "I got you!"

I smiled one last time before turning around and joining everyone else. "Everything okay?"

"Couldn't be better baby." I said pecking her lips before kissing her deeply. "I love you."

She blushed and kissed my cheek. "I love you to baby"

"Daisy they said love." I heard Serenity whisper to Daisy making us laugh.

"Bye ugly."

-

Y'all support Paisley and Sire or not ? 👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31 0 10
Eighteen-year-old Serenity Chen-Williams attends university with her best friend Mateo Garcia-Brown. They have an obvious, but unknowing connection...
654K 19.9K 54
𝘚𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺. The woman of impeccable beauty was the infinite definition of her name. Calm and poise. Born into a violent life of guns and knive...
15.4K 301 38
Serenity and Josh grew up together and they can't stand each other, Josh thinks she is in illogical and Serenity thinks he's logical for his current...
20.9K 271 24
Serenity Reyes is a model. from a very early age her mom always resented the love and attention Serenity got. she left when she was a couple years ol...