🧞‍♂️Aladdin and Y/n- Arabian...

By AshleyGryffindor

Aladdin and Y/n were two notorious street rats of Agrabah's streets. As young children they had lost their mo... More

🧞‍♂️Voting!🧞‍♀️
🧞‍♂️Agrabah's Night and Day🧞‍♀️
🧞‍♂️Some Pictures that will be used🧞‍♀️
🧞‍♂️Street Rat and Mouse🧞‍♀️
🧞‍♂️Songs for the Story🧞‍♀️
🧞‍♂️Future Romance🧞‍♀️
🧞‍♂️The Tiger & The Peacock Royalty🧞‍♀️
🧞‍♂️A Friend Like Him🧞‍♀️
🧞‍♂️A Whole New World with You🧞‍♀️
🧞‍♂️Setting Things Right🧞‍♀️
🧞‍♂️Seeing the World🧞‍♀️
🧞‍♂️Wedding Hijanks🧞‍♀️
🧞‍♂️A New Adventure🧞‍♀️
🧞‍♂️Agrabah Once More🧞‍♀️
🧞‍♂️Honeymoon with Your Prince🧞‍♀️
🧞‍♂️Voting🧞‍♀️
🧞‍♀️Street Mouse🧞‍♂️

🧞‍♂️The Ultimate Treasure🧞‍♀️

4.5K 99 51
By AshleyGryffindor

Y/n looked at Aladdin as he returned to Agrabah with Junaid, Jasmine, Dalia and Sinbad as the Sultan spoke to the young man.

The Sultan: "Frankly, my boy, your actions were most disappointing. But what you did, you did out of love and you did return to claim responsibility for your actions. Let us put this matter behind us. I believe we have postponed the wedding long enough." He said as Y/n and Junaid smiled happily.

Y/n laughed as she hugged Aladdin with Jasmine before smacking him behind the head. "Moron, don't ever do that again!" Y/n said as Junaid laughed softly as he walked over towards her.

Junaid: "Y/n, you and Aladdin found your father. A father who risked his freedom to see your wedding. And you both risked everything to help him just as I would for my own father." He said as he held her hands in his own as Aladdin and Jasmine walked back into the palace was when Y/n, Junaid, Genie along with her carpet heard familiar screaming above their heads. Iago safely landed on Y/n's carpet breathing heavily. "Al's, Y/n's dad....Sa'luk..." Junaid bent down and picked up Iago into his hands. "Just take a deep breath, Iago. Now, what about their father?" He questioned as Iago told them. "It's Sa'luk, the guy Al, N/n beat. He's not beat. He's back, and he's got Cassim." Iago said as Y/n's eyes widened widely before turning around.

Y/n: "That's his problem. He chose to go back to that life and nearly took Aladdin with him." She said while Genie looked over at her.

Genie: "N/n, I know your dad made a lot of bad choices, but that doesn't mean you have to." He said as Junaid placed his hands on Y/n's shoulders.

Junaid: "He is your father. How can you do anything else?" He said as Y/n crossed her arms over her chest and sighed softly before walking towards the balcony's ledge.

Y/n: "I'm being as stubborn as he was, guess I know where Aladdin and I got it from... Iago show me the way." She said smiling mischievously as Genie, Junaid and Iago smiled at her choice.

Out deep at sea

The Oracle's light casted onto the spot were the vanishing isle will soon arrive as the thieves sneered greedily but Junaid, Y/n, Abu, Iago and Genie followed their trail easily by the Oracle's beam of white light on the sea's waters arriving at the dawn of a new day.

Oracle: "You have arrived." She said before vanishing from the thieves sight as the waters fogged up to reveal a giant turtle with a mythical and ancient city on it's back.

Y/n: "The Vanishing Isle on the back of a giant turtle. And never in the same place twice. Let's get closer, carpet." She said while flying lower to the ground below to see the thieves and Cassim walking onto the isle as Genie popped up in front of the thieves and distracted them while Junaid, Abu and Y/n's carpet stood in front of the thieves. Junaid took his swords off of his belt smiling as he gestured for carpet to have the honors of first hit before the soon to be Sultan jumped into the fray disarming the thieves as Y/n ran after Sa'luk and Cassim. "I'm going to save you, dad." She said while climbing up a building's side. "Genie, we need a distraction." She said while smirking.

Genie: "Survey says, show me turtle!" He said as he flew to the turtle's face fake fighting the aquatic reptile as the isle rumbled as Y/n jumped from building's roof top kicking Sa'luk harshly on the chest making him fall onto the ground.

Y/n: "It took Aladdin and I years to find our father. I'm not losing him again." She said honestly as she smiled at Cassim before punching Sa'luk back onto the ground unconscious while she began untying the ropes that bond Cassim.

Cassim: "You came to help me? But I took away your trust." He said as Y/n quickly hugged him.

Y/n: "You earned it back when you saved Aladdin from Hakim and I saw everything you both were doing before Iago came back home and told me what had happened. How could I do anything else? Now, let's get that treasure of yours." She said while smiling mischievously as Cassim.

The father and daughter walked into the chamber which held the Hand of Midas high above their heads on a gold hand baring a wooden statue of Midas with the mythical treasure hand with a single touch could make anything solid gold. Cassim and Y/n looked through the chamber in awe as the turtle squealed out and made the isle rumble again making Y/n fall onto the floor.

Y/n: "Whoa! Feels like Genie got carried away." She said honestly as she rubbed her head laughing until Cassim told her.

Cassim: "No! It's the Vanishing Isle. The turtle is diving. We must climb higher!" He said seriously as Y/n looked over at the entrance they came from as her eyes widened seeing water rush into the chamber before quickly climbing behind her father as water began filling the chamber up rapidly. "We're almost there! Don't you see, Y/n? We were meant to do this together. Come on!" He said as they climbed higher to the chamber's ceiling and onto a Griffin statue's head looking at the hand of Midas in front of them. "Pity I didn't find this place years ago. This would be a much easier if I were much younger." He said about to jump but Y/n ran past her father and jumped across the huge gap between the golden hand platform and statue. "Y/n!" He yelled out worried about his daughter as she made it safely onto the ledge smiling. She pulled herself onto the hand and looked at the statue then at her father.

Y/n: "See? It pays to have a junior partner." She said towards Cassim as he warned her. "Be careful. Don't touch the golden hand." She nodded as she slowly removed the treasure from it's statue smiling. "Heads up." She said tossing the treasure into the air to her father whom caught it in his cape as it turned the fabric into pure gold silk making Cassim laugh. "The Hand of Midas!" Cassim shouted out before setting it's touch on the griffin statue below his feet thus turning the whole chamber and water that rushed into pure gold til the water broke through the walls. "Time to go, Y/n!" Cassim told his daughter as she nodded about to jump back over to him until Sa'luk jumped in front of her.

Sa'luk: "Nobody's going anywhere. Give The Hand of Midas to me, Cassim, or your daughter dies." He said as Y/n glared at him

Cassim: "Sa'luk, your battle is with me! Leave my daughter out of this!" He shouted as Y/n held her hands up getting into a fighting stance.

Y/n: "Don't worry, Dad. I can take him alone." She said smirking as Cassim looked over at his daughter then the hand of Midas. "But your not alone, not anymore. I won't let you get hurt anymore. You want the Hand of Midas, Sa'luk? Take it!" Cassim shouted out as he threw the treasure into the air while Sa'luk shoved Y/n onto the platform and caught the treasure in his bare hand.

Sa'luk: "The Hand of Midas is mine! And also, the life of your brat. What are you staring at girl?" He questioned as Y/n's eyes widened in shock as she watched the hand of Midas beginning to turn Sa'luk into solid gold. "No! No! No! No!" He shouted out dropping the treasure as he screamed with his last breath and fell into the water below.

Y/n carefully picked up the hand and wrapped it up in her jacket's torn off sleeves before she placed it into her belt. "Hurry, daughter. We're running out of time!" Cassim shouted out as Y/n swam over towards her father and climbed as high as they could go while Cassim began to struggle. "Come on, dad. You can do it." She said as Cassim removed his cape from his neck. "Yes. But it would be a lot easier without this." He said as they made it to the top free and safe. Y/n smiled at her father and held me the Hand of Midas unwrapping it.

Y/n: "After all these years, you finally have your treasure." She said handing over the treasure to Cassim as he took hold of it shaking his head.

Cassim: "This thing? No. This wretched thing almost cost me the ultimate treasure." He said as he held Y/n's shoulder smiling. "It's you, My daughter. You and Aladdin are my ultimate treasure." He said as he hugged his daughter close as she did the same. "I'm just sorry it took me this long to realize it. The Hand of Midas can take it's curse to the bottom of the sea!" He shouted out tossing the hand away as it landed on the thieves boat turning it into solid gold and sank the boat.

Iago: " I didn't see where they went, and they could be anywhere!" He squawked as Junaid looked up at the highest building as Cassim and Y/n jumped of the ledge, Y/n's carpet flew up after the father and daughter as Cassim shouted out. "Get up here, you blasted rug!"

Y/n's carpet caught them just in time as Y/n looked over at her father smiling. "You actually trust this thing?" She asked while Cassim told her. "With my life, daughter." Y/n flew her carpet over and picked up Junaid, Abu and Iago to safety as the isle vanished into the waters of the sea. "Genie! Genie!" Y/n shouted out as Genie appeared safe and sound. "Present!" He said as Y/n looked over at Junaid whom took her hands into his own kissing them as he looked down at Y/n lovingly. "Let's go home. We have some unfinished business." She said smiling as well blushing while they headed back to Agrabah.

Back Under the Wedding Pavilion

Junaid and Y/n were surrounded by lite candles in their wedding attire smiling at one another as Aladdin held Jasmine, Genie held Dalia and Sinbad bowed  down before his friends as they completed their vows. Junaid pulled Y/n close into his arms as they both leaned towards each other finally sealing their union with a kiss to be now husband and wife making the people cheer out in happiness as the young couple were married at least.

The Sultan: "Yes!" He shouted out happily laughing as Junaid and Y/n walked down the aisle Rajah held Y/n's wedding dress trail in his jaw as Lotus rode on his back chuffing purrs of happiness. The Sultan hugged his son and pulled Y/n into a huge hug making her laugh.

Junaid and Y/n walked through the crowd til Junaid noticed his wife was looking aside with a surprise look on her face then a happy smile. Junaid looked up seeing Cassim smiling at the newly wedded couple from the shadows.

Iago: "Out in the open? No mask? Pretty risky, if you ask me." He squawked as Cassim laughed softly before stating.

Cassim: "Even a wanted man can risk a bit to see his own daughter's wedding. So, you little turkey, come to say goodbye?" He asked Iago.

Iago: "Nah, I already said my goodbyes. Of course, the monkey had to cry, and that got me going."

Cassim: "You're not going to live in the palace?" He asked as he jumped onto his horse below him. "With the newlyweds? It'll be all lovey-dovey. I'd just soon keep my will to live." Iago said as he sat on Cassim's shoulder. "Well, I don't know where I'm going, but you are welcome to come along for the ride." He said as Iago smirked. "Your a good guy, Cassim. But not to good. Haha!" Iago said as Cassim rode away from the palace and out of Agrabah.

Junaid and Y/n walked out of the pavilion building as Y/n tossed her flowers into the crowd which landed in Sinbad's hands as girls surrounded him as a peddler sang out.

So it goes, short and sweet

They were wed down the street

May their marriage be truly blessed

Happy end to the tale, And tomorrow's a sale

Junaid and Y/n rode on Y/n's carpet heading to their honeymoon palace yet stopped by the peddler whom was setting out wedding souvenirs and merchandise.

So I'd better go home and rest!

Here's a kiss and a hug, Sure you don't need a rug?

I assure you, the price is right!

The peddler tried to sell Y/n and Junaid a rug with their image on it hugging with love filled smiles on their faces. Junaid shook his head and took hold of carpet's tassels to ride above the border of Agrabah sands to see Cassim and Iago below them.

Well, salaam, Worthy friends

Come back soon, that's the end!

'Til another Arabian Night!

Cassim and Iago looked up at the sky to see Junaid and Y/n waving farewell for now to them as they waved back. "Take good care of my daughter, Young man. Hyah!" Cassim shouted out before riding off into the night by the full moon's light. Junaid dipped Y/n in his arms smirking mischievously down at his wife as he made her blush surprised by his sudden gesture then smiled up at her husband and pulled him into a passionate and love filled kiss.

Junaid: "I love you, Y/n my beloved queen.~" He growled seductively as Y/n smiled laughing sweetly before kissing his lips once more.

Y/n: "And I love you, Junaid my brave and loyal Sultan.~" She teased him as they rode off the their honeymoon palace through the night sky.

Back in Agrabah, Lian and Omar looked at Y/n in awe by her story and Lian held a love filled look on her face from the ending.

Lian: "How romantic, I hope I can marry my true love one day." She said while giggling as Lotus cuddled up to the children on the floor.

Junaid and Y/n laughed happily as they smiled at the children while Genie and Dalia took them to bed. Junaid took hold of Y/n's hands and walked towards their bedroom. He shut the door behind them as he looked down at his wife.

Junaid: "My beloved queen I think we should try for our own little family. A prince or princess if you feel it's the right time.~" He said nervously while rubbing the back of his neck as Y/n blushed bright red before whispering to him.

Y/n: "Only if you wear the outfit for me, my handsome Sultan.~" she teased him before going to the bathroom to change into her night robes only to come back to see Junaid in her favorite outfit on his body.

Junaid: "I live to serve my beautiful queen forever and all night long if she wishes it.~" He said seductively in her ear as she blushed bright red while Junaid pulled her into a passionate kiss and his embrace.

((You all can imagine what is happening hehehehe!! ♡))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 667 20
What will happen when your fiance's enemy kidnaps you. *********************************** Later on You fell in love with him. **********************...
29K 1.1K 33
[Various x fem!reader] Y/N, Princess of Luna, the kingdom in the skies, has been charged with the task of protecting the mortal world by her father...
207K 6K 60
Azami Alttanin was no ordinary girl. She was bestowed with what we call a curse and a blessing. A dungeon conqueror? Yes, but not an ordinary one. Wi...
351K 8.3K 27
*I don't own Aladdin, I only own the Reader* Reader is the little sister of Jasmine, Yes, she is a Princess like her sister but it's like she is unde...